An Irish Experiment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come up here!" she squealed! I practically jumped on her, my dick swinging about wildly. When I was up beside her, she turned the top half of her body towards me and put both hands on my face. She kissed me passionately, deeply, and madly. We mashed our faces together. She was kissing me and licking her juices off me at the same time. She let one hand drift off my face and took hold of my straining rod. I returned the favor and played with her clit.

"Rob?" Mia said, breaking the kiss. She looked over at her husband. I couldn't help but follow her gaze. Mia had joined Charlie kneeling in her man. "Take a picture of me, baby! Look how wet my puss-puss is!" she laughed, her beautifully thick thighs still spread provocatively where I had just feasted. He threw his head back and laughed too, their joy becoming infectious. He leaned over and picked up his phone.

"Say cheese!" he boomed, taking photos of me and his wife. When he was finished he tossed his phone back so he could turn his attention back to Milly and Charlie. Milly was sucking the head of his meatpole and Charlie had her face buried underneath, licking his enormous balls. The groans he made were so deep I thought they were coming from underground. Mia and I were entranced for a moment but she quickly turned her attention back to me, that devilishly smile back on those gorgeous plump lips.

"Now, it's time to play with you!" she said as she slid off the couch and between my legs. She hefted her huge brown and wobbling breasts up and let them drop on me. Milly had done something similar recently but this was an order of magnitude bigger. The sheer weight of them! Each one was easily bigger than both of Charlie's tits combined and they actually clapped as they hit my skin. The fluidity made them crash together as she dropped them onto me. They knocked the wind out of me and I struggled to catch my breath. "Are they too big for you?" she smirked.

"I think they're the biggest tits I've ever seen!" was all I could reply.

"Mmmm, and they are about to make you feel goooood!" she purred. She took hold of me and placed one gigantic orb on either side of my steel hard rod and squeezed. The contrast of my light, well, it was getting dark now thanks to the amount of pulsing blood in it, and the darkness of her breasts was really setting me off. She pressed her tits around my straining cock.

"Oh, fuck!" I shouted!

"You like that, honey?!"

"Oh, God yes!"

Mia leaned down and peeped her tongue out and tasted the pre-cum that streamed from my slit.

"Yeah, that's it! Suck his cock!" Charlie said as she approached us, crawling towards us on all fours. Mia glanced over her shoulder at the approaching white woman and smiled. She turned back to me and opened her mouth wide. She eased her face down and engulfed me, devoured me. My spine turned to jelly and my head fell back.

"Oh, my goh..." I couldn't even finish the sentence.

I opened my eyes a crack to watch the awesome sight before me. Mia, her huge tits moving in waves in time with her sucking my cock, and Charlie, topless and fingering herself, looking on and drooling. Charlie leaned over and licked and sucked the side of Mia's massive wobbling boob. I saw Mia's lips curl in a smirk as she sucked.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rob approach Charlie from behind, his glistening cock swinging in front of him. He dropped to his knees and yanked her yoga pants down. She let out a little yelp and looked over her shoulder.

"Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me Rob!" she mewled, wriggling her hips. Rob laughed casually as I saw him line up his throbbing fuckstick and push it in. Fascinated I looked at Charlie's face as it went in. Her face froze and her eyes crossed slightly before her face collapsed onto the couch.

"Oh fuck baby, this white girl's cunt is tight!" he said to everyone and no-one. He grabbed her by the hips and forced more and more meat into her tight wet twat.

Milly, not wanting to be left out came over to Rob again. She seemed to really be infatuated by him but he was focussed on fucking Charlie brainless. I could see he was giving Charlie full length strokes, ploughing in and out of her wet pussy. She was so wet the sound of their fucking nearly drowned out the sound of Mia sucking my cock. His hips blurred as he pounded into Charlie from behind. She was almost totally limp apart from bracing against the couch to give Rob pushback. I saw her breasts move up and down, trapped under her own weight.

Rob reached up one hand and took a fistful of Charlie's glorious hair. He pulled it back, lifting her up, her breasts free now to bounce in time with the slamming Rob gave to her from behind.

"Ahhhh, yessss!" she screamed, her neck, chest and tits were pink now and getting darker. She was an animal just focussed on getting fucked. "Come in me," she growled. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Come in my fucking cunt, you fuck!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Rob grunted. He let go of her hair, she slumped back to the couch and he took hold of her hips again. I don't know where he got the energy but he actually sped up, fucking her harder than before. His hips slapping into her fleshy and jiggling ass. He was pulling out so far he make her cunt fart as he pushed his slippery cock back in. Charlie started making a sound that I was getting used to. She had been limp but now was grabbing the couch as best she could, her knuckles white. The noise started low but quickly got high pitched. Rob's growl grew in intensity. He was close to coming too.

"Fuk!" Charlie shouted, her word cut off as her body spasmed and froze. Rob roared as he came deep in her. Charlie made more noises, quick little yelps of pleasure, "Uh! Uh! Uh!" before she relaxed. Rob fell back, landing ass first on the ground. His pussy juice coated cock slipping out of Charlie and letting a stream of thick white come drool straight out of her. Charlie slid off the couch like a boneless fish, come streaming out of her pussy and drool coming from her mouth.

Everyone got their breath back. We had all been watching the show. When we realised, we all broke laughing. Well, all except Charlie who's brains had just been fucked out. Milly crawled over and started to lap at the come oozing from Charlie's gaping cunt. She rolled and flopped from lying on her side to her back. When Milly had licked Charlie's pussy clean she turned her attention to Rob's flaccid member. He gently held her at bay.

"Hang on there, baby! I got to recover!" he said, standing up. Milly looked disappointed as Rob strode across to get his glass of wine. Instead Milly crawled behind Mia, wrapped her arms around her and took hold of her huge tits.

"Let me help!" she said right into Mia's ear. With that, she lifted Mia's tits and used them to stroke my cock, resuming the titwank I had been receiving before we all watched Rob and Charlie. "Oh, baby, they're so heavy!" Milly cooed.

"I know! They feel so full!" Mia said, throwing her head back to kiss Milly. The two women kisssed long and slow as Milly continued using Mia's huge tits to stroke my cock. I looked down and noticed a drop of milk hanging delicately from Mia's left breast and my mind went back to the milk on the table after I fucked Milly in the meeting room in her work.

Mia broke off the kiss and leaned down to suck my cockhead. She sucked with furious intensity. I wasn't prepared for it and could feel the orgasm that I had been edging closer and closer towards rush to the surface. The sensations surged through me, from my feet up and from my head down, my whole body was tingling.

Milly and Mia were lifting Mia's huge breasts, their four hands still not big enough to tackle the colassal tits, as they slid up and down my slippery cock. The saliva and pre-cum mixture making it almost frictionless and I was in heaven. I saw another drop of milk fall from Mia's right tit and it landed and splashed on another drop. I could feel my cum practically boiling in my balls now. I slammed my hands on Mia's tits meaning there were three hands on each one and thrusted my hips up, forcing more of my thick stick into Mia's drooling mouth.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I knew my orgasm was coming so I stood up, pushing the two busty women back, half in shock. Their boobs jiggling wildly from falling backwards. I took hold of my rock hard and slippery dick and stroked it like a fucking madman. I looked at their huge tits, Mia's so gorgeous, huge and brown and Milly's were big and pink with the blue veins running through and I came. The first jolt hit me and my whole body jerked. My abs contracted and my cock jerked up sending the first load shooting up in the air and landing down on Mia's left breast with a splash.

"Ooohh!" Milly sighed.

I forced my cock down and pointed it directly at Mia's face. The next load flew straight and landed on her cheek. She jerked her head back in surprise as I pointed my dick at Milly sitting behind her. The cum streaked out of me and landed a white rope across Mia and onto Milly's tits behind her. More and more come shot out of me, coating both women's face and tits. A huge thick glob on Mia's forehead ran down and nearly gooped up her right eye. Milly began to laugh at the sheer volume of come coming out of my rigid prick. When I was done I collapsed back onto the couch, breathless and barely able to see.

"Fuck," I said weakly.

"Fucking hell, man!" I heard Rob say. "Were you saving that up for a week?!" the surprise was clear in his voice.

"A few hours," I said, my lips barely moving.

"Fucking hell!" he put a glass of wine in my hand and, when I lifted my head to drink it, I noticed my cock was still hard. I was just about to let my head fall back but I saw what Mia and Milly were doing, licking my come off each other's tits and faces. Then Milly dropped her hand between Mia's legs and eased a finger in.

"Oh fuck!" the Jamaican lady said, not expecting the invading digit. Charlie had recovered and had moved over to Mia and was helping Milly lick her huge breasts, sucking her erect nipples. Mia put her hand on Milly wrist, "Hang on, baby! I'm a bit sensitive there," then to the whole group, she said, "How about we order some food? I am starving!"

"Hey, I tried to provide for you!" I said, beginning to recover, "But yeah, I wouldn't mind food!" Milly laughed politely and slapped my thigh. I glanced at Milly who looked a little disappointed.

"Sure, sounds good. What's a good place around here?" Rob asked.

Charlie let Mia's nipple fall from her mouth, "We could get an Indian from Bengal Kitchen?"

We agreed that was a good idea so everyone got up and redressed themselves as best they could. I was still erect but my body was flooded with endorphins. It was like I was high.

Milly ordered the food and Charlie remembered the mould of my dick. She checked the time and said it should have set. She peeled the case off and plopped it down on the table. For a moment everyone was silent, just looking at this monstrosity, sitting, pointing, incongruously, up in the middle of the dining table. Mia was the first to laugh followed quickly by everyone else.

"I'm sorry, Greg! I don't mean to laugh but it just looks..." she stopped, searching for the word as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Fucking ridiculous?" I offered. She burst out laughing and nodded.

"Yes! That's it! Fucking ridiculous! Especially when it's just on its own like that!"

Milly came back from ordering the food and saw the dildo on the table. She moved past me and bent over to pick it up. Her short black skirt, wrinkled and creased from today's activities, rode up revealing a glimpse of pussy. Almost like I was magnetically attracted to her, I crashed my crotch into her ass. My erect penis being pushed to one side. The force I bumped into her made the glassed wobble but thankfully not fall over.

"Can I fuck you?" the words came out of my mouth without my permission.

"... " Milly hesitated. I had my track pants down and my cock was ready to go.

Mia put her hand on my shoulder. "How about after the food?" she said, smiling softly.

"Eh, yeah. Of course!" I said, plopping myself down on a chair. Thankfully we didn't have to wait long and the food arrived quite quickly. We had a little more wine as we chatted and ate. I didn't want to eat or drink too much in case it affected my performance later on. Charlie, on the other hand, ate a lot! She was devouring the food. More importantly though, she seemed fascinated by Mia's breasts.

"So, like, how big are they?" the cute Irish blonde asked. Mia laughed.

"Too big!" she said, lifting them up. Even the underboob overwhelmed each hand. It truly was a sight to behold.

"I respectfully disagree!" Rob said charmingly, to many giggles from the women.

"So how did you guys meet?" I asked, desperately trying to be normal. The two visitors glanced at each other. Rob raised his eyebrows and nodded at Mia indicating it was her turn to tell the tale. Mia smiled, agreeing.

"We met in school actually. Now, what you need to know is Rob was very popular in school. Very popular. Especially with the ladies!" This got a little laugh. Rob went to interrupt. "I am telling the story sweetheart, so this is my version!" He relented, smiled and leaned back and took a sip of wine.

"Anyway!" Mia continued, "He was captain of the cricket team, captain of the football team, he was a sprinter, you name it, he did it. And then there was me. When I was in school, I didn't have one curve to my name. I was straight up and down like a telephone pole." She paused to take a drink, everyone else was fascintated listening to this beautiful woman's beautiful voice. "Except in Final year, Boom! I get hit by the titty truck!" I snorted into my wine. Overnight I went from having two backs to having two sacks! I was bigger than double D but that's all the local store had. We, my Ma and me. had to go to Kingston to get a bra that fit me. And on the bus, who do we see, only this guy!" she pointed at Rob. "Now my ma knew him. Like I said, he was very popular with the ladies and my Ma loved cricket so she knew him and she liked him. You don't know my Ma but that's a big deal. So she pushes me to go over and talk to this guy. This HUNK! as she said. So I sit beside him and we start talking. I say they we have chemistry together and he's like 'We do?' thinking about the y'know, relationship, sexy kind of chemistry and I say 'No, with Mrs. Campbell!' so we had a good laugh but, all this time..." she pauses for dramatic effect and smiles at her husband, "I notice he keeps checking these out," she heaves up her tits once again. Milly slaps him playfully on the shoulder.

"Hey! I'm only human!" he protested. "And, don't forget to say your bit too, you know!" he chided Mia.

"I'm getting there! I'm getting there!" she stuck her tongue out at Rob. "But yes! I was looking at him too. Of course I was, he's a good looking guy. But the thing I keep noticing is this... tube grow down his pants!" she holds her hands far apart indicating his size. Even though the women have already seen and experienced his size, they still giggle. "So, I ask him what he's going to Kingston for and he says he has to get a new suit for an awards ceremony for his cricket team. And naturally, he asks why I'm going too. Now, ladies, you know I have a choice to make. Do I tell him the truth and make his poor teenage brain explode or do I make up some BS. What would you have done?" she threw the question to the two woman.

"Definitely the truth," says Milly. "If he can't handle something like that, he's not worth your time."

"I wish I'd have had the confidence to tell the truth in that scenario," Charlie offers between bites of samosas "But I don't know. Anyway, I was flat as a pancake until recently so I wouldn't have had that problem!" She laughed, almost choking. "I guess I agree with Milly though, yeah. If he can't handle it, he's not worth it!"

Mia looked over at her husband and smiled a smile of true love.

"And that's exactly what I did! I told him why I was going and he... understood! He didn't make fun of me or anything and I felt better for telling him and the main thing was, his thing did NOT go down!" cheers from the ladies. I reached over and offered a high-5. He slapped me so hard I think he broke a bone in my hand.

"I think I got bigger that day!" he shouted.

"We started 'going steady' and went to our school graduation together and then college together and we've been together ever since!"

"That's really sweet you guys!" Charlie said, dabbing her eyes with a paper napkin.

"And we've been fucking like rabbits all the time!" Mia added. More spat wine. Rob threw back his head and his laugh bellowed throughout the room.

"And how long have you been... open?" Milly probed.

"Ever since college," Mia said as she finished her food. "There were just so many people that he and I wanted to fuck! We made a promise to each other that nothing would come between us and we've stayed true to that. I think that's stronger than our actual wedding vows! Sometimes I want to fuck other guys and sometimes he wants to fuck other women but we always come back to each other. I have the biggest tits and he has the biggest dick so we're a good match!"

"Well, biggest dick until now!" Rob said, nodding at the gigantic length of rubber on the table.

"That's true!" Mia said finishing her wine. "Speaking of, I'd like to give that a try! Charlie, you and me on the couch, ok?" Charlie looked up, her cheeks stuffed with food. She swallowed hard and nodded.

"Absolutely!"

Mia grabbed the huge dildo and padded across to the couch, followed quickly by Charlie, her nipples straining to burst through her thin top and her breasts bouncing with every step.

"That leaves us three, I guess!" I said looking at Milly. "You ok with that?"

"Oh, ja!" she said, her face nearly splitting from the smile. She stood up and whipped her top off in one movement, revealing her enormous pale, cherry nippled tits. My jaw dropped. "You wanted this earlier," she said as she bent over, "Come and get it!" I was already hard so when I stood up my bulge whacked hard against the table. It didn't hurt but everyone looked and burst out laughing. I bowed theatrically and peeled my track pants down, revealing my throbbing member. I stroked its length as I approach Milly. She just stared at it. When I was behind her she called out, "Rob, you come around the front!"

He didn't need a second invitation and was immediately in front of Milly, his crotch level with her face. He unzipped his trousers and hefted out his enormous shaft. It looked like he had a semi and with all the sexual tension and open talk, let alone the good food and good wine, I couldn't blame him.

I eased the taut skirt over the curve of her ass and wondered at the beauty before me. I could feel my dick twitch with desire to get inside her. I ran my hand over her skin, taking in all the glory. I saw her puckered asshole clench as her pussy twitched. She was so wet her lips glistened. I leaned down, placed my face between her cheeks and licked her pussy. It was honey sweet and the wettest I'd experienced in the short time I knew Milly. I brought my hand up to rub her as well as lick her. I loved having my face buried in her cheeks, her aroma was powerful. I started tonguing her and she was pushing back on me as I rubbed her clit with my hand. She pushed back on my face more and more. I grabbed hold of her hips, pulling her towards my face, savoring every second of it. I was enjoying it so much and so turned on, I was in danger of coming without touching my prick. I broke off from lovingly licking her dripping wet pussy and stood up.

When I did, I saw she was busy taking Rob's cock in her mouth. Her lips stretched tight around his thickness. Her eyes were closed in rapture, she moaned as he got more and more down her throat. She had one hand resting on Rob's abdomen for balance and the other wrapped around his shaft, stroking it in time with her sucks. Her huge breasts swinging, like heavy pendulums, with the movement. Rob had one hand behind her head, making sure she was staying put. I still had my hands on her hips as I looked over to Charlie and Mia on the couch.