An Irresistible Temptation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles made it clear: "Tonight is my treat so feel free to order what you like. We don't eat like this very often, so I want it to be special." I immediately recalled the saying from Nicole's Nana; 'in for a penny, in for a pound.

Apparently there was going to be entertainment with singers and jazz, so we all took the opportunity to talk while we still could. I found Heather quite intriguing. We had both explained our backgrounds and I found myself once again regretting my first hasty assessment.

I realized that our attraction was mutual when she said: "I find you most enticing. I hope you and your wife play as I would enjoy us having fun."

"Nicole and I have only recently started swinging but it would be my pleasure to be your partner."

"Unfortunately it will have to be tomorrow night." She then grabbed everyone attention. "I want to remind Lucas that he promised I would have my fantasy threesome with him and Charles tonight." I hope you have some distraction planned Jenny."

"Everything is in hand," Jenny reassured. "I will be helping Owen and Nicole with their own fantasies." With that Jenny gave me a smirk and a wink. I only hoped that this meant we would have a threesome as well. Jenny's hand on my thigh gave me cause for hope.

When I looked across the table I noticed that Nicole was giving me that knowing smile. I knew she had become very chummy with Jenny and it was obvious that she had shared my fantasy.

We had a great meal, plenty of wine and the entertainment was good. When there was music playing, I took the opportunity to consider how my life had changed. Here I was with three confident, intelligent women who had far more going for them than just their stunning looks. Somehow my relationship with Nicole had banished my previous lack of confidence with beautiful women. The fact that they were quite intelligent had also made it much easier to find topics they were interested in. I had dated some homely, nice girls in the past, but most of them could not act naturally and be completely open with me. Once again I gave thanks that Nicole had blessed my future.

It was quite late when we adjourned to Lucas and Jenny's room. We all shared the last of my Bourbon, but when we finished Jenny grabbed Nicole and myself by the hand and led us next door. Once in our room the girls both turned to me and then Nicole, followed by Jenny, kissed me with very open wet lips. The girls were almost giggling like school girls as it was obvious they had hatched their own secret plan.

Nicole started by removing my coat allowing Jenny to unbutton my shirt. They then both rubbed my chest and kissed me again. One of them started undoing my belt and trousers and they soon had them pulled down to my ankles so I could step out. I went to undo Nicole's dress, but my hand was firmly pushed away. Meanwhile Jenny's hands were rubbing my growing erection so that it poked above the elastic of my briefs. These were soon removed and I was instructed to lie back on the bed.

Lying with a pillow under my head I watched the girls slip off their dresses. Wearing only thongs, they then embraced, tilted their heads and had a long kiss. I was focused on their perfectly matched breasts that were squashed together as they cuddled. I knew this erotic picture of them together would be burned into my brain forever.

In turn, the girls then pulled down each other's thong. Then with deliberate emphasis they ground their pelvis together as they kissed again. Having sufficiently teased me I was grateful when they joined me in bed.

With a girl either side of me, I turned and first held Nicole as we kissed and then did the same to Jenny. After a lengthy wet smooch, Jenny pushed me onto my back. Both girls then kissed down my body until one of them held my penis. I pulled the pillow back under my head so I could watch them alternate using my cock as an ice-cream.

Jenny held the base of my cock firmly and she pushed it back and forth so they both engulfed it as far as they could. It was both a delightful feeling and tantalizing view as they each withdrew their mouths from my saliva covered cock. Unfortunately it was feeling too good so I knew I had better stop them before they made me climax. I wanted to save it to ensure I could maintain a lengthy performance.

As I grabbed Jenny's arm, I asked her: "Please lay back on the bed so I can return the favor. Nicole can entertain you at the other end."

We repositioned with me lying between Jenny's spread thighs. Lying on her side, Nicole cuddled next to Jenny and started kissing her mouth, as I did the same to her other lips. Jenny was wet so I was soon licking up her nectar. I licked with long strokes on each labia lip in turn. My aim was to stimulate the whole area before any focus on her clit.

I reached up with my arms around her thighs to caress her breasts, but found Nicole had half her left boob in her mouth. I played with the right breast and then rubbed her sides as I continued licking and sucking.

Jenny started tilting her hips to have me focus more upon her clit. Keeping it light I started flicking my tongue across the area feeling her body progressively tense. Eventually Jenny had to break from Nicole's kissing due to her need to breathe more heavily as her body squirmed beneath our combined attention.

Jenny then gasped loudly and came, sending more juice over my face and into my mouth.

I knew I had to pace myself, but my cock was making other demands. Jenny was still breathing heavily as I crawled over her body. Placing my hands either side of her head, I fed my straining cock into her wet welcoming pussy. Thrusting deeply I just held there as Nicole lay down close to Jenny. I adjusted my left hand to accommodate Nicole who had an arm under Jenny as her other hand stoked her front. Slowly I rode in and out as Nicole kissed Jenny on the lips, neck and breasts.

As Nicole sucked a nipple and ran her fingers over her friend's clit, I could see that Jenny was once again excited. She looked up at me under half closed eye lids and breathed loudly through her partly open mouth. I started thrusting with more energy. As I buried my cock I could feel Nicole's fingers trapped between our groins.

Watching my face, Nicole knew I was about to climax, so she increase the stimulation of Jenny's clit. Jenny's eyes rolled up into her head as she orgasmed. Squeezing me hard she then brought on my own explosion. My continuing pulses were relief as I filled her with my seed.

Once calm had been restored to our bodies, I instructed the girls to swap positions. Giving oral to Nicole would give me a chance to recover. Nicole lifted and bent her knees as she spread her thighs wide. We now knew exactly what each other liked, so I started with the slow licks again. Jenny sucked loudly about one of Nicole's nipples while her hand played with the other. I stoked Nicole's flat belly as I continued licking. Excited, her lips swelled as I delighted in sucking each in turn into my mouth while still lashing with my tongue. As expected Nicole sighed loudly. Her breathiness was a perfect indicator of her level of delight.

Nicole started pressing her groin against my wet face and as she climaxed, I continued sucking and licking as she squirmed. Panting heavily she eventually pulled back indicating the area was too sensitive for more.

I crawled up placing myself on the other side of Nicole from Jenny. The girls had cuddled together and in between Nicole's deep breaths they were lightly kissing. I spooned into Nicole's back and pulled her hair aside so I could nuzzle into her neck. I then reached over to Jenny so I could pull us tightly together. I loved the smell of my fiancé, but it was nicely spiced by the smell of hot sex.

After a couples of minutes of just enjoying this intimacy and elation, Jenny asked: "What should we do next?"

I was feeling stiff again so I suggested: "Would you like Nicole to pleasure you with oral? I could then enter her from behind."

Nicole and I sat up as Jenny assumed the center of the bed. She then placed a pillow under her bottom. Pulling her knees up to her chest she exposed her bare engorged pussy. Nicole knelt down between her thighs and gingerly tasted. I let Nicole explore and lick for a while before I positioned myself behind her with my knees inside hers. I then pressed slowly at the entrance of her glossy hole.

I continued sliding in slowly with every nerve feeling her warm pliable smoothness. I bottomed out and enjoyed the added sensation of the soft pillows of her firm butt. Holding her hips, I slowly withdrew so that I would not upset her increased enthusiastic ministrations to Jenny's pussy. Slowly I returned back inside pressing against her with increased pressure.

I continued at a slow pace for some time, but then I felt Nicole pressing back against me each time I plunged in. Her movement became more distinct and she timed my thrusts with her licks on Jenny.

Jenny was staring at the ceiling with concentration showing on her face. She was pinching her nipples and then squeezing her breasts tightly. I could see she was close. Suddenly I watched a ripple through her body like a shockwave overwhelming her. She screamed out a loud growl that emptied her lungs.

With Jenny satisfied, Nicole used her arms to press harder against me. In spite of the tightness of her breasts, her rapid movements had them wobbling contrarily to her body.

The growing feeling deep in my groin was like a power that drove me in harder. I then felt her body tighten upon me as she also screamed. With my blood pumping and heart racing, shivers ran through my body as I once again felt my soul ejaculate inside her. My strength then deserted me as I collapsing on top of her. I was drained and content.

Nicole also slid her arms out and dropped flat on the bed. I knew I must be heavy on her, so eventually feeling too weak I just rolled off her onto the bed.

"That was sensational!" Jenny cried. "Do you realize that we all climaxed within a minute of each other? That we must do again sometime."

I wasn't yet ready to reply as I wiggled and crawled until my body was against Jenny. Nicole was on her other side as we cuddled each other's sweaty bodies that radiated heat.

"I need some water, Nicole declared. "Can I get some for anyone else?" Jenny and I both replied together. Nicole obviously drank her fill in the bathroom as she returned with two glasses.

"I definitely needed this. Thanks Nicole." I gratefully said.

Jenny took longer to drink her glass but kept making satisfying noises. Eventually she said: "Nicole, Thank you. I don't mean for the water. I know you and Owen are not yet married but you are going to be a perfect couple. Also your oral was just great."

"So I didn't do too badly then," Nicole said with a sense of pride. "You know I have never gone down on a girl before."

"Just to think that Lucas and I assumed you were both swingers. We have really corrupted you both," Jenny concluded with a laugh.

"We have had many new experiences in the last two weeks. Owen has been the best, but you have just accelerated something we already wanted together."

I confirmed: "Jenny, you will now always feature in our greatest fantasies."

Once the girls lay side by side, they resumed their kissing. I cuddled in behind Jenny and rubbed her flank as I nuzzled my face into her neck. I found there was a space between the girls' breasts, so I squeezed my hand between these lovely mounds of flesh and systematically rubbed them and tweaked their nipples. While I was just enjoying this moment of bliss I considered my good fortune.

Here I was with the woman I loved and having all my fantasies fulfilled. Could life be any better? I then realized that our erotic play had almost completely driven our safety problems from my mind.

After a few minutes, Jenny said: "I think Owen has recovered. He is poking me with an iron bar." She turned back towards me and as she held my penis, she added: "We shouldn't waste this."

Jenny lifted her right leg to expose her opening. This prompted me to probe forward to her slick folds. Sitting beside us, Nicole guided me into Jenny's warm hole and then held her leg up as she continued watching me slip in deeper.

I also wrapped a hand around Jenny's thigh so that I could pull against her to make each stoke deeper. I slipped my other arm under her waist so we were tightly bound together. Every lunge forward gave the additional pleasure of compressing her soft butt.

While I was lying down, some effort was required on my part, so I was relieved when Jenny became aroused without any delay. She mumbled: "That's the spot... yes... just right," and soon climaxed. I remained erect and stayed deep inside her as she writhed and clamped her muscles on me.

Nicole dropped Jenny's leg as I pulled her tight against me. Nicole had watched throughout and she was obviously turned on. I hadn't climaxed, so I said to Nicole: "Would you like to ride me?"

There was no delay before Nicole had stepped over Jenny. I withdrew my cock from one hole and immediately Nicole was positioning me to enter her own. She slid down slowly remaining upright. She smiled wickedly at me as we studied each other's faces. She was so wet, but the feel of her tight muscles sent a tingling sensation up my spine.

I held her hips as she dropped down a little faster. While she had started leaning slightly backwards supported by her hands on my legs, she then positioned herself to lean forward. With her hands beside my head she came into kiss me as she slowly rode up and back down. I naturally grabbed both breasts and held them tightly.

Jenny decided that she was ready to play so she asked Nicole to sit upright again. Straddling my face, she held her wet pussy an inch above my mouth. Naturally I licked her lips slowly catching her nectar and some of my own cum. The girls were now also kissing at the same time.

Wanting to desperately climax as soon as I could, I started arching and pushing Nicole to go faster. It was hard to lift my head enough to suck on Jenny, so I lay back and concentrated on breathing. Jenny got the hint and dismounted me but continued touching Nicole.

Nicole leant forward again with her hands on my shoulder. She started lifting her body higher as we rode together. We were both perspiring heavily and her skin wore a sheen of moisture. I was rubbing her breasts while Jenny had her fingers on her clit.

I came first. It was like a pain being released from my groin as I jerked repeatedly and thrust myself harder to become embedded as deep as I could go. Nicole reciprocated by shaking all over as she gripped me with her contracting muscles. Now thoroughly sated she flopped her body over me and placed her head on the pillow next to mine.

I wrapped her in my arms, enjoying the feeling of exhilaration. As we were both still panting, her body rose and fell on top of me as our lungs clamored for air. I pushed her legs straight so her thighs were aligned with mine to increase our contact.

After several minutes, Nicole started to slide to the side. Not wanting to lose contact, I tipped her over and continued embracing her. It was soon after rolling over that I thorough relaxed resulting in me dozing off for a moment.

When I woke again the girls were in a 69 embrace. Jenny was on top and I distinctly heard her declare: "I love the taste of Owen's cum blended with your pussy juice."

After our session of exercise I had no problems sleeping. I probably didn't fully wake but I was conscious that I had a body either side of me and a light sheet on top. Instinctively I spooned into the soft flesh on my left and placing my hand over her breast to pull her against me. I think it must have been her scent, but I knew it was Nicole.

I was fortuitous with my selection as by first light I had developed a morning wood. I wasn't trying to deliberately poke Nicole, but it woke her and prompted her to roll over and whisper: "I need you to take me, now!"

I was soon ploughing her without restraint in the missionary position. After a couple of frantic minutes of vigorous penetration, we both climaxed. Completely spent, I rolled off Nicole and spooned her against me. She was now sandwiched next to Jenny.

I slept until mid-morning. My awakening also stirred Nicole, but by then Jenny had already departed.

Once my mind was clear, I said: "I love you Nicole and thank you for the fantasy."

"I love you too... no thanks required as we both experienced our fantasies. If I had known how fabulous a threesome could be I would have listed it as mine as well."

"How did you enjoy your girl on girl experience?"

"As part of a threesome it just seemed so natural. If it had been with someone other than Jenny it probably wouldn't have been so good. She just seemed to know what I needed and was so affectionate and caring."

"How was it different to having sex with a man?"

"Really it was just like great foreplay. She was very gentle and instinctively had the right touch. I felt so naughty giving her oral, so that was exciting. I would love to do it again with Jenny, but I would prefer it with you there as well. As I said it was like foreplay, but I still need your cock to be completely satisfied. That is why I needed you again this morning."

"You told Jenny about my fantasy of a threesome, didn't you?"

"Yes, it came up when we were talking at the pool. Heather had mention their plan for the night, so Jenny had planned this anyway. I don't think she had expected you to last quite so long. How are you feeling now?"

"I am a little frazzled. A slow swim and a big breakfast should get me firing again. It is still early enough for it not to be too crowded at the pool. We could then eat at the Pool Café. How does that sound?"

"That would be great. I will just slip next door and let the others know what we are doing."

I had just started shaving when Nicole returned. "The others have already left. They have probably gone for breakfast." Jenny then hopped into the shower with a renewed sense of urgency.

After downing a couple of glasses of water and then showering, I felt somewhat revived. Nicole with her hair in a ponytail and wearing her bikini under her wrap looked fantastic as usual.

Down at the pool we collected towels and left our clothes on a couple of lounge chairs. We went to the large pool, but I decided to slip in at the end rather than dive, so that I could get a feel of the water first. Nicole followed my lead. We agreed to do two laps and then stop. I pushed off slowly and Nicole matched my pace. When we stopped, we agreed that two laps was sufficient after such a grueling night.

Once we had dried and donned our outer clothing we found a table at the Pool Café. We both had granola and berries in yogurt followed by Eggs Benedict. Feeling much better we were now ready to take on the problems of the world. Unfortunately our bullish optimism wasn't to last.

We had just returned upstairs and joined Lucas and Jenny in their room when Charles and Heather entered. In quite a jovial mood Charles declared to Lucas: "What did you and Jenny get up to in Carmel?"

We all returned a look at Charles showing we had absolutely no understanding what he was on about. "Lucas, didn't you tell me that you and Jenny stayed at the... Fern Park Resort in Carmel?" Lucas nodded in agreement. "Have you guys turned on the TV news?"

Jenny found the remote and tuned to one of the network morning shows. We all sat about for just a few minutes before a 'Breaking News' message was flashed onto the screen. Next we heard the following:

"With more on the early morning explosion in Carmel, we now join our reporter Trudy Michaels at the scene in California."

"I am standing outside the entrance of the Fern Park Resort located at Carmel on Sea where there was an explosion in one of the resort cottages at 4am this morning. The explosion has completely destroyed one cottage and the subsequent fires threatened two adjacent buildings. While the fire now appears to be extinguished, Firefighters and Police are still on the scene.