An Irresistible Temptation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My piston could now feel the full length of her bore. The stroke became longer and firmer bouncing her higher. This more energetic action brought smiles to Jenny's face and increased the tingle about my pelvis.

Our bareback canter was quickly becoming a gallop as I could feel the finish line approach. I thrust harder and soon lost control spurting my fluids deep inside Jenny's hole. I then felt her clench down as she spasmed and pulsated with me.

Once we both had finished our gyrations, I pulled Jenny back down upon me to complete my feeling of heavenly rapture. I slowly ran my fingers along her spine and hips reveling in the texture of her skin

As we lay together, we were still being bounced until Nicole climaxed on top of Charles. She was covered in perspiration and tendrils of wet hair stuck to her face as she panted and blew hard. She shuddered and flopped on top of his body and we soon found we were facing each other. Slightly recovered she mouthed an 'I love you' and blew me a kiss.

The last of the champagne was being offered by Lucas, so we all untangled and climbed off the bed. With a glass in hand I guided Nicole to cuddle me on the sofa. Jenny sat on my other side. We just sipped slowly and then watched as Lucas pleasured Heather on the bed. I must admit I was enjoying watching another couple as I always wondered if there were things I should do to improve my technique. I noticed that Nicole was also quite interested. As I previously suspected, it was obvious we were both closet voyeurs.

With the bed-show and the champagne finished I felt the time was right to leave. There was only one person I really wanted to make love to and that would be best in our own bed. When I suggested to Nicole it was time to leave, she didn't hesitate. We both gave our farewells and my appreciation was shown with naked hugs and kisses to the other girls and handshakes for the guys.

With Nicole, holding my hand, she led us back to our room. Just be with her enabled me to relax. Although the rooms were mirror images of each other, I felt this was ours. Sharing my thoughts I suddenly declared: "I can't deny that I haven't enjoyed playing with other partners, but I like it when we are alone together. I really want us to marry as soon as possible so that we can share our own home."

"That would be nice," Nicole agreed. "But what brought that on?"

"I don't know really. I have dozens of thoughts at the moment. I know I can be myself with you. I want to be able to share our thoughts."

With a questioning look, she enquired: "What thoughts do you have at the moment?"

"Oh... I want to cuddle up with you... be intimate... and make love to you."

"That is exactly what I have planned, but let's have a quick shower first. It is strangely erotic to smell another woman on you, but just now I want to taste only you."

In the shower we cuddled and kissed then washed one another intimately. Our real focus was to get into bed, so we didn't prolong the washing with other play.

We were soon cuddling under a sheet. I lay on my back and Nicole rolled against me placing her thigh between my legs. She then surprised me by asking: "Tell me something naughty about fucking the other girls."

"Well... let's see. Jenny was just like the previous night. She is a firecracker... just like you... as it is so easy to make her climax. Heather is the different one. She is leaner and she liked to be fingered. She is a bit slower to climax but when she did she covered me with her juices. The bed was quite soaked beneath us. What naughtiness did you experience?"

"I like Lucas. He is good at most things. He really had me horny in the theatre as he was fingering me."

"I noticed the effect it had on your nipples that were poking through your dress."

"Oh yes. It was a good thing we were in Vegas."

I liked the look and was tempted to take you to bed then and there. How was Charles?"

"Charles was tender and spent a long time kissing me with mutual foreplay. He had already been with Jenny, so it took some time to get him really stiff. I climaxed with him twice but I had to ride him for a long time before he could achieve his own climax. In the end I think he was surprised and quiet pleased with himself."

"What has been your favorites experience then?"

"Oh definitely the threesome with you and Jenny. As you said, she is a firecracker and I love you playing with us both. Maybe we can do it again if you like."

"I won't say no."

"I think my strategy has worked?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you are rock hard. Would you please make love to me now?"

"Of course, I whispered against her ear."

I ran my hand around her hip and felt for her pussy. The discussion had also had a desirable effect on Nicole as she was soaked. There was little need for further preliminaries so I pushed her onto her back and then knelt between her thighs.

I leant forward and kissed each of her nipples, then I straightened my arms and probed forward. Just at her entrance I stopped. "Look at my eyes, Nicole. I want to see your feelings as we make love."

I met her look and pushed forward feeling a warmth overwhelm me. She breathed out suddenly as I plunged and settled deep inside her. She pressed up against me and then wrapped her legs tightly around me. She relaxed her legs just enough so I could withdraw and hold.

I drove in again gauging from her face her delight caused by the friction our movement produced. Being inside Nicole was perfect. It was like a snug glove that was filled with warm oil. Again I withdrew slowly, however now I continued the cycle without stops.

As the rhythm developed naturally I once again experienced the feeling I belonged in her. Everything felt right and Nicole's face told me she was experiencing a similar level of joy. Wedged between her thighs felt like the perfect coupling for our souls to unite. Her eyes transmitted her love, her need and desperation all at the same time.

We were bucking more but all our movements were precisely synchronized through our growing understanding. I could detect her growing orgasm just as that same tension was developing in my groin

I dropped onto my elbows and her body and released a protracted guttural groan as I felt my shaft expand and shoot cum deep into her body. Nicole clamped her muscles about me as I shook and reverberating against her. Nicole squeezed me, with both her thighs and pelvic muscles as she writhed in her release. We breathed heavily over each other as we desperately shuddered together.

Once the period of after-shocks had died, I tilted to the left onto the bed so that we remained entwined. We kissed tenderly and relaxed back onto the pillow. I soon slipped into blissful sleep.

The heavy curtains had kept out the sun so it was after 9 am before we woke. In fact I was just putting my feet on the floor when Heather and Charles entered from the connecting room to say goodbye. It felt a little strange to be standing naked in front of a fashionably dressed model. Strangely neither seemed uncomfortable with our lack of clothes. They apologize that they had to run and said they would send us contact details through Lucas after they returned home.

After kisses and cuddles they departed like a whirlwind. Now energized we headed for the bathroom to make ourselves presentable for the rest of the world.

It was Tuesday, so that gave us another two days before Lucas and Jenny would be returning home. Nicole and I would have to decide what we would do when the time came. We would either have to continue hiding or somehow make our way back to Virginia. Whatever was the case, we were probably going to have to use our true identities soon.

Hopefully the FBI's investigation should have produced more evidence against Congressman Affleck; his brother Josh Affleck, the Sherriff; his cousin Hank plus the associates. Of course the more important issue would be finding the leak in the FBI. I kept my thoughts to myself as I knew our naughty adventures had distracted Nicole from our worries.

Once we were ready we checked with Lucas and Jenny and were pleased that they wanted to join us for breakfast down by the pool.

We found a nice table and placed our breakfast orders. Lucas started the chatting. "I hope you guys enjoyed last night." Nicole and I both assured him that we had a good time.

Continuing Lucas said "In spite of their wealth, we enjoy Charles and Heather as they are so down to earth. Heather has to act the part of the model, but I know she would rather be in an old tracksuit."

"They have also hosted some great parties at their house," Jenny added. "We had a very tantalizing weekend at their home last year with seven other couples. That was where we played musical chairs."

It was just after our hot breakfast selections had been placed in front of us that Lucas's cell phone interrupted us. We all quietly tucked into our food as Lucas listened intently to the caller. He was silent most of the call until he finally said: "I will see if I can get a flight today. Let them know I will be there as soon as I can. Give them both my love. Bye."

With a look of concern Jenny asked: "What was that Lucas?"

"It's my Dad. He collapsed down the stairs. He was unconscious for a while so he was rushed to hospital. He has many contusion about the head and has broken his femur. That was the neighbor who said that he is no longer listed as critical, but they have him under observation due to his head injuries."

"What about your mother?"

"She is obviously worried about Dad. The neighbor has a key to the house and will check her three or four times a day until I get there." Lucas then turned to Nicole and myself and explained that his mother was in a wheelchair and dependent on his Dad.

"He will be obviously out of action for a while due to the break." Jenny asked: "What is the plan then?"

"You heard me say I will have to try and fly there as soon as possible. I have the feeling I will have to be there several weeks as a minimum until Dad can walk about again. How long does it take for a femur to heal anyway?

"It depends on what type of break, but I suspect it is several months rather than weeks to completely heal," I suggested. "It may involve surgery, and at least a week in hospital. These days physical therapist may get him walking quicker."

"Jenny, we need to think through whether you can come with me now or later. I can take time off work and you still have another three weeks left with your leave. The only problem is the car."

"You need to get there straight away to reassure your parents. Leave me the car and I can join you later. Let's just focus now on getting you a flight to Baltimore as quickly as we can."

We all hastily finished our main course so that we could return to our rooms. Once back upstairs, Lucas started calling airlines while Jenny, with Nicole assistance, started packing his suitcase. As I didn't have an obvious role to fill, I went back to my room and connected up the laptop to check for emails. Almost as soon as I logged on a new message from Frank appeared.

"Nicole and Owen,

The two suspects that were identified at your resort were arrested last night trying to board an aircraft at LAX. They are still being questioned, however they have been identified as being brothers of Hank Affleck. The FBI is confident that they already have enough evidence for a conviction. Their focus now is to link their actions back to their brother and cousins.

It appears that Nicole touched a sensitive nerve by questioning Hank. The raids and interviews have revealed a network involved with the importation and distribution of cocaine. Hank and Josh, the Sherriff, appear to be at the center of it. The drugs were dropped offshore and left underwater at known places such as wrecks. Hank's team then collected the containers when scuba diving. Nicole's questioning of Hank prompted him to think that the drug operation had been compromised. The idea of the proposed resort was to establish a business to launder money when necessary.

The FBI now has plenty of documentary evidence and additional witnesses. Besides Trevor there is another staffer from the Congressman's office, and an unnamed insider who has struck a deal to go state's evidence.

At this stage charges are being prepared covering murder, attempted murder, racketeering, a variety of drug offences, conspiracy to defraud and now breeches to Federal Explosive Laws. It is understood that once the Federal charges have been dealt with, California will also deal with the attempted murder and explosion under concurrent jurisdiction.

A Preliminary Hearing is to be held before a federal magistrate in the US District Court, District of Columbia at 1pm next Monday. The lawyers have asked if they could speak to you both that morning before the hearing. Pete Monroe said he would make arrangements for you to be escorted back on a flight this weekend.

There is still no answer as to where the leak is in the FBI, so remain careful.

Yours always Frank"

The drug connection explained why they were so determined to target Nicole. It now sounded like our evidence was less important in achieving a successful conviction. This should make us less of a target, but I was still feeling apprehensive about the FBI leak.

I knew I would be happier if I could organize our own return to Washington DC. Even if we purchased airline tickets in our real names, we could probably catch the flight before the Affleck syndicate could react. After all it did take them a week to react before the bomb exploded. Of course, I had to consider that some of that delay may have been because they needed a couple of days to acquire the explosive. Anyway, we probably had enough time to take a risk.

As I walked next door to tell Nicole, I wondered if we should leave Thursday when we needed to vacate these rooms or wait until the last minute and fly back on Sunday. Maybe I should ask Lieutenant Roger O'Brien to meet us at Dulles International Airport. He was a good friend and already knew our predicament. As he was with the Fairfax County Police Department I was pretty certain he could liaise with the airport police.

Upon entering their room, I listened to the ongoing conversation. Apparently Lucas had a 2pm direct flight to Baltimore. He was suggesting that Jenny would have to return the car to their home in San Jose and then book a flight in a couple of days to join him.

"Why don't I drive over?" Jenny suggested. "You will need a car in Baltimore. When my leave is finished I can then fly back and still use my own car."

"No that is too far Jenny. Do you know how many days it would take you driving on your own?"

"Let me Google it." Jenny grabbed an IPad to check. At the same time I started considering whether this could be a solution for Nicole and myself.

"It says 35 hours. It is just over 2,400 miles. I could do that in four days, Jenny said adamantly.

"Not by yourself Jen!"

"May I make a suggestion? I enquired. They all looked at me with expectation, so I continued. "I know you have both stuck you necks out for Nicole and myself, so please feel free to say no to my suggestion. What if Nicole and I accompanied Jenny?"

There was a long pause as Lucas thought about the idea. "That sounds like a solution... but will it put you guys at risk?"

"We will have to find other accommodation anyway. As part of full disclosure I should let you know that we just received an email saying they want us in DC by Monday morning to talk to lawyers."

"I assume you could share the driving with Jenny?"

"Of course." I confirmed.

"I can also," Nicole stated.

"That is perfect," Jenny happily exclaimed. "That will give us more time together, if you know what I mean."

I tried to ignore Jenny's inference as I needed to further explain my thinking. "There have been some positive developments in the FBI case. They have arrested the bombers but they have not found the leak at the Bureau. It just seems safer to drive to DC rather than fly with FBI assistance."

Lucas indicated he felt relieved and then summarized the plan. "If you leave tomorrow morning then you should be able to be in DC Saturday night."

Everyone seemed happy with the plan so I then filled them in with all the details from the email.

It was soon time for Lucas to leave. Jenny would drive him to the airport, but we all felt it was better for Nicole and me to stay in the hotel.

Just before he left Nicole best expressed our feelings. "Lucas, Owen and I hope everything goes well with your parents, but we wanted to express our appreciation before you leave. You and Jenny have been more than good friends. You have shared our risk and helped us when it was difficult. Also we can never forget that you both introduced us to the excitement of swinging."

"Now I feel embarrassed. I wasn't being all that noble. When Jenny and I watched you guys making love outside without inhibitions, we naturally thought you would be a great couple to play with. We were absolutely right by the way."

Taking over I said: "Nicole is right. We are in your debt and we would value your friendship continuing in the future, even if we are a continent apart. Nicole and I have yet to discuss how we intend to proceed with swinging in the future, but I know we would love to be your hosts in the future. With you two it feels so comfortable and natural."

"I hope it wasn't too comfortable. I hope there was some edginess to the excitement," Lucas joked. By the way, Owen I am trusting you with my wife for another four days. I hope you know she is not happy sleeping alone." With that he gave me a pronounced wink.

As Jenny lightly punched her husband in the shoulder she exclaimed: "What am I? Just a piece of meat to be sold to the highest bidder?" Then sidling up to me her voice had a slightly breathy quality as she suggestively said: "I get to choose who I sleep with." Her wink was even more exaggerated.

After we all raised our eyebrows and then laughed it was time for them to depart. I gave Lucas a firm hand shake and thanks. Nicole and Lucas shared a long kiss and cuddle. Then Lucas and Jenny left.

Nicole and I went downstairs to have a sandwich and coffee. On the way to the cafe we diverted as I was interested in the summer garden display in the conservatory garden. I was not disappointed but wondered how long and how many people were required to establish such elaborate displays.

Returning to our room we grabbed our novels and turned on the TV to bring us up to date with any news. We soon heard the confirmation that two men had been arrested in connection with the bombing of the Fern Park Resort. There was no other relevant news.

Once Jenny returned we all sat together and talked about how we would share the driving and places we might wish to stop. There were two main routes to drive to Fairfax. There was the I70 route to the north or the I40 then I81 route to the south. This southerly route avoided more of the larger cities, so this was the route we selected.

We had previously used the hotel laundry service but as there was now insufficient time, the girls went to the bathroom to wash some of their underwear and chat. I had some doubts that it would dry in time and then I noticed how flimsy their panties and thongs were.

After dinner we all went to bed to get an early night's sleep. We had ordered a small room service breakfast as our plan was to depart by 8 am.

The trip took us four days doing about 600 miles each day. We all felt this was enough distance as there was no point in becoming too tired. We spent the nights in hotels away from urban areas. There was no need to book ahead as they always seemed to have a vacancy if you dropped in about 6pm. As we started each morning at about 8 am, it allowed us time for several food breaks along the trip.