An Irresistible Temptation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this stage there have been no formal comments from authorities as to the cause of the explosion, however Resort staff have indicated that the cottages have no gas services suggesting the cause appears suspicious. The cottage was occupied at the time, however the details of casualties have not yet been released.

State forensics experts have been called to the scene and we expect to be able to give you an update at midday."

While the reporter had been talking, the picture switched to images obviously taken from a helicopter. A cottage was completely demolished and smoke was still rising from the area. Nicole, Jenny, Lucas and myself immediately identified the destroyed building as Cottage 15. This was the cottage that Nicole and I were still meant to be occupying.

We were all stunned and none of us said anything. Charles looked at our faces and being completely confused asked: "Was that the resort?"

Lucas said nothing, so I realized it was up to me to respond. I quickly wondered if I could spin a story that this was a different resort, however I decided that Charles was too astute. Reluctantly I replied: "You are correct, Charles. That is the resort we all stayed at."

"Oh, I hadn't realized that you and Nicole had been there also."

"I need to ask you not to say anything about this. It is for your own safety and the safety of the rest of us."

"I don't quite understand. You don't want me to say anything about what?"

"Nicole and I are still booked into the cottage that has been destroyed. We are witnesses to a fraud case involving a politician. As you know we are from Virginia, but what you don't know is that the FBI placed us in that resort to hide us. There has been a previous attempt on our lives and another witness has been killed."

"Oh that is terrible!" Heather exclaimed.

"They must think that you have been killed in the explosion. What are you going to do? Charles asked.

"At this stage... nothing. Lucas and Jenny brought us to Las Vegas to protect us as it is suspected that there is a security leak in the FBI. This explosion just confirms our previous suspicions. We will be safer if it is believed we have died in the cottage."

Looking completely astonished, Charles tried to comprehend what he had just heard. Then to give us reassurance, he said: "Well I see your dilemma. Heather and I will of course offer you our help if required, however I see the need to not mentioning this subject again."

"Thank you for your understanding. I would normally be only too happy to give you more details but in this case the less you know, the less will be your own risk."

Following further discussion we all decided to carry on as we had planned. It was confirmed we would see the 9.30pm Cirque Du Soleil, Beatles 'Love' show. Lucas would book dinner at the Mirage Casino beforehand. With our evening arrangements made, Charles and Heather then left to do some shopping.

After they left, I turned to Lucas and asked what he thought. "Something else is going on here. Why would a rich Congressmen risk losing everything by committing murder? I can possibly understand that he chose to eliminate the whistleblower to intimidate other witnesses from coming forward, but why try and kill Nicole and myself?"

"Maybe without you both testifying there will be insufficient evidence for the case to proceed." Lucas suggested.

"Everything Nicole discovered can be independently verified. In fact the FBI's investigation should really make Nicole's testimony superfluous. In regards to me I have no evidence regarding the fraud."

"Maybe in his desperation he decided just to strike out. My experience is that criminals don't always act logically."

"I would have thought that a Congressman was practiced at planning carefully and rarely acted without the help of advisors. No... there is something going on here that is bigger than just fraud. Hank, the owner of the dive shop took an opportunistic decision to try and drown us without reference to the Congressman. At that stage, Hank had not been implicated through any evidence. It was just Nicole's instinct that lead her to question him."

Lucas looked puzzled and offered: "Hopefully the FBI is making the same conclusion."

"I hope so too. We will just have to wait and see," I decided.

I was going to do some more thinking, but I didn't want this to impact on the rest. Consequently I encouraged Lucas and Jenny to also enjoy the sights, however Nicole decided to remain with me in our room. We kept the TV on listening for updates. These were filled with speculation on whether the occupants had been killed and the reasons behind what was now being described as a bombing. Nicole and I were really just waiting for Frank's email, hoping that this would provide us additional information. Frank Meadows was Nicole's unofficial uncle and boss at the newspaper.

After a while I realized that this waiting just created unhealthy anxiety. I persuaded Nicole to come downstairs with me to the Newsstand to buy a novel to read. I was glad to get her mind on other issues and when we returned, we were relieved by the arrival of Frank's email:

"Nicole and Owen,

I have just had a long discussion with Senior Special Agent Pete Monroe. I had heard the morning news about the explosion in a cottage in Camel, however until Pete told me, I was unaware that this was where the FBI had placed you. Needless to say I am glad that you decided to relocate.

At this stage the FBI believes some form of Gelatin Dynamite was placed in the bedroom of the cottage. Two men made enquiries at the Resort reception yesterday and their images were captured on security cameras. They asked to leave a message for you both using your assumed names. They are naturally suspects.

Forensics at the scene have not found any human remains, however this information will be withheld from the media until the suspects have been detained.

I have not informed Pete where you are located, however he knows I can contact you. By the way Nicole, eventually the auditors may need to view the dresses.

Yours always Frank"

"How does he know about the dresses?" Nicole asked me.

"He will know that if he monitors the use of the credit card he gave you."

"Of course! It is a good thing we haven't used it to watch a strip show or something similar."

"How would you explain that to Uncle Frank, Nicole?"

With a laugh she replied: "Well a girl has to live, doesn't she?"

I could see that following Frank's email, Nicole relaxed considerably. I pretended to read my novel as she curled up in a chair. She was soon engrossed in her romantic novel. I held my book, but started contemplating what should be our next move.

It was only Monday, but the room was only paid for until Thursday morning. I knew it wouldn't be fair to put Lucas and Jenny to greater risk. While we had identification for our real names and also the identities provided by the FBI, we could be compromised if we used either. The problem was it would be difficult to pay for our next accommodation and impossible to pay for airfares or rental cars without using ID.

These thoughts didn't lead me to any resolution, so I was forced to conclude that it was best to wait and see. Perhaps the FBI would soon develop their case to a point that we could safely return. In the meantime I needed to keep Nicole's mind off the problem. Although I had no idea what the others had planned for tonight, I suspected it would be the perfect distraction for us both.

Just before the appointed time we were both ready for dinner. Everything Nicole seemed to do filled me with pride and confirmed that she was almost perfect. She had the ability to make herself look dazzling, but was always ready on time. Tonight she had chosen her sleek sage sleeveless square neckline mini dress. It really did look as though it had been sprayed on her body; well at least the front as her back was bare, except for some thin ties, down to her waist.

When I asked if she was wearing any underwear, to my complete amazement Nicole slipped up her dress to reveal a lacy thong. Once again, I counted my blessings. Being conscious of how often I had said how beautiful or gorgeous she was, I thought my feelings were best conveyed in a hug.

Oh what a hug! She really felt naked and hot. I realized my reaction was obvious to Nicole when she squeezed my growing erection.

Now I had to break from our cuddle to rearrange my trousers before we joined our friends next door. Heather and Jenny were also dressed to kill. Heather wore a claret colored mini dress with a very low V-neck and split sides to her hips while Jenny's mini dress once again accentuated her perfect bust. They both showed plenty of thigh.

The restaurant had been picked for convenience. Considering the price, I was a little disappointed with the meal. Fortunately the conversation made up for it. More and more I was realizing how clever my new friends were and it didn't really take much wine for them to become lucid and fascinating.

We were consequently in a good mood by the time we sat down in the terraced theatre waiting for the start of the Beatles 'Love'. Jenny had orchestrated the seating arrangements so that from left to right it was Heather, myself, Jenny, Charles, Nicole then Lucas. The reason for this became apparent as soon as the lights dimmed.

First it was Jenny's hand on my right thigh, then Heather joined on my left. Initially I just placed my hands onto theirs, but then I realized that decorum would suggest I should return the complement my putting my hand on their respective thighs. Of course their thighs were uncovered, smooth and pleasantly warm.

The theatre was 'in the round' so everyone had a good seat and the sound was clear without being deafening. The show was continuous with the stage reconfiguration, changes of scenery and actors occurring without any break to the music.

I just gently caressed the girls' thighs as I really wanted to focus on the show. Having grown up with a mother who use to continuously play Beatles music in the house, I realized that I knew most of the songs. I was quietly singing along with the music and I suspect that my thigh stroking was also in time with the music. It was probably the distraction of the show that resulted in my hand unconsciously coming closer to the warm apex of the girls' thighs.

The split sides of Heathers dress and her convenient spreading of her legs enabled me to place the fingers of my left hand well over her undies. As my finger lightly stroked her lips, I could feel the slickness soak through the material. I just continued this motion in time with the music.

The hour and a half passed very quickly. I had enjoyed the show but of course wanting more. I stood up with everyone else. As I looked along the row of seats, I caught Nicole's slightly flushed face. Looking down at her chest I could see she had also enjoyed some intimate touching as her nipples were standing proud through her body hugging mini dress.

It was less than a mile back to the Bellagio Hotel, so we walked back hand in hand. This time I was allocated Heather as my companion. She very quickly held onto my arm and snuggled whenever we stopped.

Back at Lucas and Jenny's room, champagne was served. Heather joined me sitting on the sofa. As I wrapped my arm about her she cuddled in and gave me a quick kiss. We then continued sipping our champagne as the others discussed the show. I wasn't certain what the plan was for the remainder of the night but the ladies were taking the lead and I knew the plan was that I should fuck Heather.

I had quickly finished my glass, so my hand was free to do a little touching. Of course Heather's deep V-neck dress had been teasing me all night so I ran my hand down the material slowly making sure each finger just caught her nipple. I did this both sides and soon their hardness was obvious as they pressed through her stretched dress material.

Having finished her glass, Heather then held my head for a prolonged kiss where we became really familiar with each other's tongue and saliva. As we wrestled with one another's lips, my hand slid under her dress to directly caress her left breast. From there my hand explored her smooth skin all over her front.

Heather's clothing provided little restriction for my hand and soon I was not only between her thighs, but below her thong panties feeling her warm slippery folds. As I probed with my fingers, Heather sighed a lung full of air into my mouth. Her vagina was tights but the wetness gave me easy access. I rubbed my index finger inside her vagina feeling the distinct ridges and bumps that grabbed her attention.

I slipped her shoulder straps to the side and focused my mouth on her chest while I continued the fingering. Her dress was now superfluously gathered about her waist. I sucked hard on each breast as I delicately pressed a second finger into her tight hole. Heather lay her head back against the sofa willingly letting me use her body without resistance.

She slid further down the sofa so her bottom rested just on the edge. Spreading her legs wide gave me full access to her vagina, so I pressed in my fingers as far as they could go and then curled them inside her. This seemed to set her on fire. She suddenly closed her legs onto my hand and shook all over with her ecstasy.

I was now feeling my own intense itch that demanded to be scratched. My lust demanded that we progress and the bed was required. The other two couples were already on the bed, however there was plenty of space on the left side. I stood and assisted Heather up and then I quickly removed her flimsy dress. As she laid down, my clothes were quickly discarded somewhere behind me.

Heather's body was spread wide in welcome so I lay on top between her thighs. We closed together to kiss and then my kisses flowed around her neck and down her chest. As I slipped to the foot of the bed I kissed her tight abdomen. I quickly observed the happening next to me where Charles was buried inside Jenny who had trapped him between her legs. There was also plenty of noise from beyond them.

I held Heather's thighs wide apart as I enthusiastically started lapping her nectar from her pussy. I used my tongue as a tool to penetrate her vagina and then to ruthlessly tease her clit. Heather's response was obvious but she needed time. After a sustained period of stimulation she climaxed again and bounced her pussy against my face in her release.

Before she was completely settled I crawled up her body and impaled her with my straining cock. I was quickly plumbing her depths in long strong strokes. I drove her body up the bed with each thrust. I was now selfishly focused on my own need for satisfaction.

With my arms braced either side of her face I could watch her expressions. Her mouth was wide open and as she rolled her head back and forth. Her partially closed eyes remained focused on me. Her expression was of both total surrender and ecstasy.

While my determination had me doing most of the work, we were both covered with a sheen of perspiration. Her chest glowed and even her tight breasts shook with every thrust. The sight for my eyes was so erotic. The sound of her pussy squelching combined with the smell of sex on the bed, just drove me frantic.

As I looked to my right, I could see that all three of us guys were grinding into our partners in a strange synchronization. The bed was now bouncing as we all pounded together in our wild couplings. What I saw combined with the sounds and the aroma invigorated my already heightened condition.

As I felt ache deep inside my groin progress up, I increased my tempo. I dropped down to my elbows so I could pivot off our pelvic bones to enter even faster. Soon I was cumming and as I convulsed her quaking body exploding in sympathy beneath me.

We lay embraced together as we slowly recovered. When I finally withdrew the base of my shaft was coated with a frothy ring of honey which also flowed down the crack of her ass. There was already a large wet spot below us.

I lay to her side and found I had Jenny squeezed up next to me. We just lay back recovering and chatting as Charles handed us all a refill of our champagne. I propped myself up on a pillow against the headrest and had Heather and Jenny join me. Jenny soon had her hand on my thigh. It stayed still briefly then progressed up to hold and squeeze my deflated penis. Her squeezing was like a pump as she soon had it inflated.

Jenny had been watching me as I sipped my drink, consequently as soon as it was empty she relieved me of it. She had other ideas on her mind which were made clear when she cuddled back next to me.

It started with soft kisses. These started as gentle presses and lip sucking, but soon became deep and pleasantly intrusive. I caressed her tighter and pleasured her with my hand across her perfect firm breasts before seeking her wet folds between her legs.

Our mutual exploration continued for several minutes before Jenny said: "Lay back," as she sat up and then positioned herself over my cock, facing away from me. I watched as she held my erection and guided it into herself as she lowered slowly in a reverse cowgirl position. She placed her hands above my ankles and cheekily looked back to check if I was content.

I was ecstatic and enjoying the view of her taught shapely back as she rose up slowly stretching my shaft as she squeezed. I watched mesmerized by the lips around her vagina that were clinging to my slick rod. Holding for a few seconds, she then just dropped quickly. Her impact was softened by her cute behind. I pulled a pillow under my head to ensure I could watch this fantastic vision.

Jenny arched her back and used her legs to rise slowly, definitely squeezing me all the way. She then rotated her hips to twist on me. She was doing everything to tease me. I relaxed my body to prevent cumming too early, however the stimulation was decadent.

Nicole was to my left with Charles pleasuring her. As we happened to look at each other, I held her hand and squeezed it three times in our code to say; 'I love you'. Lucas and Heather were taking a rest somewhere else.

Jenny had now stopped looking back at me. She had developed a steady rhythm. I could tell from her trance like starring that she was concentrating on her own gratification. Her pace steadily increased. As she flopped down onto me I arched just a little each time to meet her.

It wasn't long before Jenny was racing with the predictable result. She moaned and shook all over eventually falling forward between my feet. Just to keep her waves of pleasure going, I tensed my pelvic floor muscle to press my penis up inside her.

There was no doubt that Jenny needed little time to recover. She slowly pulled herself off me and pivoted around to face me. Once again straddling my cock she slowly lowered. When she was seated she leant down along me and said: "This time I don't want you to hold back. I need you to flush out my insides with your cum."

She then pecked my lips with many delicate kisses. I embraced her against me as I relished the feel of her squashed breasts on my chest. Holding her like this I slowly arched, withdrawing my cock and then returning it to its warm sheath.

I loved this position with the feel of our bodies together and a slow build-up of tension. I drove in slowly but ensured I was fully inserted by pressing her hips tightly against me. Our kisses were with an open mouth and wet. As we breathed into each other it felt so intimate and private as her hair fell either side of my face.

As Jenny wanted me to penetrate her faster, she sat up and once again gave me her cheeky smile as she encouragingly ordered: "Giddy-up." On her order I bent my legs to enable me to thrust harder. This lifted her butt slightly making her tilt further forward and place her hands on my shoulders. I reciprocated by holding her breasts.