All Comments on 'An Island Restaurant on the Beach'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielder12 months ago

Very good short story. I am surprised that something didn't happen - i.e. an accident or other medical issue that would be a cause for the husband to be suspicious and get DNA testing done; or maybe the ancestry tests. DNA paternity tests should be mandatory in almost all cases. I would love to see a different version of this story where the wife gets caught - maybe one time shortly after the birth of that first kid, another time years later. Would the marriage survive? That is a huge question. It would certainly be severely damaged, and chances are both families would find out and be highly upset with her (what married woman in her right mind who treasures her marriage would accept a dinner invitation with a known pussy hound?) - she may very well become persona-non-Grata as far as her husbands family goes (for years) and if they had any other kids it would be a while. Lastly, dear old Harry deserves serious payback - at the very least maiming; quite possibly he needs to disappear (i.e. murdered and buried and never found). I wonder how Jenny's outlook on life would change if she was a single mother who was divorced because she cheated on her husband. She may even consider herself too stupid to live and after giving the baby up, would commit suicide. There are a lot of ways this story could go - with most of them ending poorly for her.

Opinionated1Opinionated112 months ago

As an 'author' you think this is a complete story? maybe a story that didn't need to be told though...

TajfaTajfa12 months ago

Not sure how to score this one. It was well written but she cheated multiple times and Harry is a dog. Can't see how she was never discovered. Decided on a 3 but would like a 2nd version where she is caught.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhy12 months ago

Sooo a story about a common cheating whore...okay. Next.

ReedRichardsReedRichards12 months ago

You were right the first time: you should have ended the story before the epilogue. Yeah, I know: a lot of readers would have complained, but prosaically, that would have been the better choice. After all, Mr Wielder demonstrated that readers would provide their own ending!

.

The biggest problem was one of inconsistency. If Harry (in VA?) had "bedded most of our single women, and more than a few of the married ones" at work, but no one ever believed that he would commit to anything, why was he deliberately trying to knock up Jenny, and set up a college fund for his prospective kid? Yes, bedding married women can be fun, but 18 years of child support if the situation gets discovered and she gets divorced, not so much.

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

A very interesting story. 5 big Blazing stars for good writing, a good story, an excellent effort. Cheaters are not always caught. But cheating as much fun as it is can lead to some serious remorse. Thanks Buster2U

looking4itlooking4it12 months ago

You came to a fork in the road and, in my opinion, took the wrong one. I guess we can pat Ben on the back for 50%, right? I am positive that he’d be good with that…

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

A "Plan B" pill would have eliminated the need for the question of paternity...

...but somehow, it never seems to come up in LW stories... maybe because it might wipe out a large part of so many cheating spouse stories ?

skruff101skruff10112 months ago

We’re supposed to leave reality at the door when visiting this site, sadly not this time because in the real world a high percentage of cheaters don’t get found out, just proves real life can be so unsatisfying, at least in the LW fantasy realm the bitch gets caught most of the time and there is nothing more satisfying than a story of cheating ending in divorce.

“Cheaters are not always caught” but they should be.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Terrible just terrible. The characters had no redeeming value at all.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A totally dislikable story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just add another slut and cuck tale to the pile. This whore obviously has no feelings for the husband, allowing herself to be bred like a cow and pushing the bastards off onto her husband to pay for. Rot in hell Harry, the slut will join you soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In stories like this, it would be nice to have more description regarding how much pleasure Jenny got from having sex with Harry; how much she enjoyed it. Also, the seduction of Jenny seemed too easily accomplished.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Someone will start looking into ancestry sooner or later. It happened several times to people I know where surprise I’m. Related to you how?…

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar12 months ago

Dirty Harry has fucked a lot of women, married and single, at the office, yet he's all set to set the MC with support for a child because he's so interested in fucking her bareback? That doesn't compute for the guy you described. Methinks you have a significant continuity problem in your story.

AardieAardie12 months ago

Looks like she gets away with betraying her life partner in the worst way possible. What terrible human beings they both are.

MormonJackMormonJack12 months ago

Yeah.... cheaters aren't always caught. Too bad for Ben, BUT with DNA sites popping up (23&Me, Ancestry) it won't be long until the infidelities are exposed. Just like my wife's uncle found out that he wasn't a full member of that family.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now12 months ago

I loved it.

I wish there was a bit more of the 'cheating' part of the story - that part was a bit rushed for my liking. But, still - loved it.

Karn9Karn912 months ago

Too rushed in the end! Good beginning however you didn’t elaborate on the time spent together after the dinner / weekend. So only 3*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Better Epilogue: The bastard kid did look different and, not being an idiot, Ben got suspicious. He quietly had his own DNA test done and made the sad discovery. Not being a sissy wimp cuck, Ben first dealt with piece of shit Harry who disappeared one day, never to be seen again. Since he had no family, nobody worried about it that much. Ben then confronted his cheating skank slut wife. His evidence was obvious so although she was a natural born liar, she confessed. A year later both she and the bastard lived in a small run down apartment in a less than nice side of town. Such a great thing to do to your kid, all for the thrill of being a cheap faithless whore. Ben remarried a good woman, had a few kids of his own and lived a much happier life. Every so often, liars and betrayers get what they deserve. The collateral damage to kids is sad, but they should talk to slut mommy about that, and learn to be a better person than their cheap and easy mom.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing here that hasn't been said a thousand times before. A worthless cheating whore married to a mind numbed idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This reminds me of a story I read about an elderly Italian couple in Italy, they are in their 90s, married for over 50 or 60 years.. he had just found love letters his wife had for many years, that she had had an affair in the 1940s.. it didn't elaborate how long for or the intensity of said affair.. but the husband was furious, absolute elderly man full of seething fury.. and wanted a divorce.. the wife had begged and begged and begged forgiveness, the husband wasn't having it.. all the years of the marriage, the ups and downs, the happiness.. just wiped out, just like that..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just another cheating slut wife story. She will pay in time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not very well writen at all

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow, she is so cold. I am very surprised it never came out.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

Yes, with DNA, ancestry type checking these days, eventually the cheating slut will be found out. What would Ben do then? Particularly if he doesn't find out until the AP Harry dies (and possibly leaves cash?? other assets?? to his two bio children. Or even the cheating slut herself). Divorce the slut for forcing him to raise two children that weren't his? Just like a cucko in the nest. With Harry dead, his frustration about being prevented from getting his revenge would be immense. Does he murder his wife, the cheating slut? Remember, her affair continued long after that first weekend until at least their 4th child was born.

There have been various, very interesting, stories where the husband doesn't find out about the long-term affair and parentage until to AP dies. Allows the story to head off in a number of tangents. What would I do? mmmm

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

sad

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Poorly written and a typically stupid theme. Can we the readers please get some competent writers in Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I do not like it . I mean how can you claim to love someone and still do something so cruel . How will the husband feel if in a few years . He finds out the child is'nt his . Every last story I've read when the man finds out if he's not completely messed up . THere's hate , rage , humiliation , and a complete sense of betrayal . I know it's just a story but I just can't wrap my head around it .

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

Nah!!!

Next!!

1/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If only there was some sort of medication, maybe a pill, that you could take after unprotected sex to prevent conception. Maybe you could take it the next day, in the AM. Hey, let's call it a "morning after pill", or since the first plan is pre-sex contraception, we could give it another name, like "Plan B"! Too bad these pills are fictional, because if they were real, they'd solve a ton of problems such as Jenny's.

MarkTwineMarkTwine12 months ago

Just a boring story about a cheap slut. Nothing to see here folks.

tralan69ertralan69er12 months ago

Morning after pill

Plan B would have solved the problem. No one but Jenny would have ever known.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have no idea what this line is supposed to convey to the reader. Could you explain? "I gave Harry my son's hairs."

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

they both deserve to die slow deaths

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a useless fucking whore I hope she dies before Ben.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"I would like to say I am a proud feminist"

Which, from what I read, had sweet fuck all to do with the rest of the story.

"Cheaters are not always caught."

If her and her husband are both still alive, then that boast on her part can unravel in a heartbeat.

And I kinda hope it does.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It really was an interesting concept. I assume Harry fathered 2 of her kids and Ben the same. Was that by design or luck? I really would have enjoyed understanding more of the MC’s motivation/justification for her actions over the years. The reader has to infer a lot from the dearth of info provided by author. Gave it 3* but it could have been so much more with more effort from the author

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What pieces of scrap they are. Really horrible ending.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

This one was just a total miss all around. You tried, but it just doesn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Written with all the hammering emotional impact of a grocery list. And not even an interesting one like Trader Joe's, either.

ReedRichardsReedRichards12 months ago

Anony wrote:

.

"This reminds me of a story I read about an elderly Italian couple in Italy, they are in their 90s, married for over 50 or 60 years.. he had just found love letters his wife had for many years, that she had had an affair in the 1940s.. it didn't elaborate how long for or the intensity of said affair.. but the husband was furious, absolute elderly man full of seething fury.. and wanted a divorce.. the wife had begged and begged and begged forgiveness, the husband wasn't having it.. all the years of the marriage, the ups and downs, the happiness.. just wiped out, just like that.."

.

An affair, 50 or 60 years ago, leads to a divorce among a couple in their 90s? Unless they have a clear pile of euros, how does a couple in their 90s actually separate?

Bargyn1Bargyn112 months ago

Very interesting concept.

Lacks embelishment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty entertaining but one thing I can’t stand in real life is a guy having to raise a kid that isn’t his without knowing. I commend couples who adopt and admire people who meet someone who already have kids and raise them with love but a cheater deceives her husband is the worst thing you could do to a man by having him raise a kid he thinks is his. It true the guy who raises the kid is truly his father in every way but the sperm donation. When people find out decades later it’s destroyed both kids and fathers.

sf_operative63sf_operative6312 months ago

Sorry friend..just doesn't cut it. Can't believe all 4 kids looked the same

A for effort..

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a bitch, for such a boring story.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Nope, nothing interesting here, just a really sad story. Cheaters prosper, good guy loses for his whole life.....

kirei8kirei812 months ago

What she did not know was the cause of Harry's death. But Ben did! And another thing she did not know was that very soon she would be experiencing her own extremely painful and agonizing death while staring into the eyes of her loving husband.

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

Who says cheaters don't always get caught?

The universe knows justice, so woe to us humans!

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Lover lived up to his promises

bobareenobobareeno12 months ago

She was a bad girl. She wasn’t punished. "My universe has imploded," the faithful cried.

Well written, and an unusual take. 4stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Okay... you have an idea document, a synopsis. Now write the STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

See grocery lists that were longer, more interesting, and had more depth.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hoping for BTB damn FTDS not around

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As sure as there is a God in Heaven she will never see it.

InfosaugerInfosauger11 months ago

I would like to read a sequel where the husband tells her he has known about her cheating and two of his children not beeing his for a long time. He didn't divorce her but has his own lover and will continue to see her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well she was a slut from the start, what loving wife goes out to dinner with a known womaniser while her husband is away.

Such a pity the husbands trip wasn't cancelled at the last moment so he gets home just as she left to go on her date, then he could have followed them, beat the shit out of the womaniser, drag the rings off his wife and tell her not to come home.

Still time for karma to bite, maybe she will have a painful death

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A mediocre story at best. I was hoping that somehow, the husband would find out about her cheating. The fact that this wife allowed herself to be taken out for dinner, which wound up to be dancing, a boat ride & sex shows how ungrateful to her husband & how slutty she is. The end clutches it, with her saying that being worth it was 50-50, edging to the adultery.

The ending of the story seemed to be very rushed. She's pregnant, then she's 65 with the 4 kids. Nothing inbetween. There weren't any physical signs indicating one or 2 children aren't his? Story didn't say, which's an important leave out. All in all, barely 3 stars. Bob

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Ah, Femdom agitprop: ‘Feminist’ says it all, doesn’t it? The adultery, TRUE cuckolding, lying, disrespect…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuck

I read the story thinking he was going to catch the cheating pair.

DNA etc just reading for discovery method

Shit happens and I hate getting it on me

Want to put cause in septic system with no way out

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brave soul you are to have her not get caught in this category

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cheaters may not always be caught, but they ARE always scum. Is it really any wonder that even all those centuries ago, Dante reserved the lowest level of Hell for Betrayers? They have earned an eternal punishment worse than murderers or pederasts.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan995 months ago

Good story, I enjoyed it.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan992 months ago

Good story, really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This must be a really really really old story because muni bond funds haven't been worth shit in decades. Nevermind that the husband must have been a complete and utter moron if he not only wasn't involved in the kids college finances but believed there is such a thing as legitimate anonymous scholarships.

Plus, every new father should get a DNA test, period. It's just good sense, nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Give me a fucking break. The whore deserves a life of misery brought about by cervical cancer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous