An Island Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
The fun continues at the bungalow.
2.9k words
4.37
6.7k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slips off his softening cock and moves into the chair next to his. She can feel his cum running out of her pussy. She reaches down between her legs and wipes some on her fingers. She looks over to him watching her as she licks his cum off her finger. She can taste herself mixed with his juices and thinks they make a good combination. There isn't a lot of cum to deal with this time, since he got him off a little while ago before they went to lunch, so she just lets it be without cleaning up further.

She leaves her dress pulled up right at her crotch with the sides still covering her legs so he can see her. It is exciting to be on the beach exposed like this with the possibility of someone happening by with her man looking at her. She likes the way he looks at her. She leans back in the chair and closes her eyes, enjoying the slight breeze and the sun.

He looks over at her, admiring her body and the fact that she has left her dress pulled up so he can see her waxed pussy. Her lips are still wet but drying in the breeze and sun. Man, she looks good. She reaches out and slips off his softening cock and moves into the chair next to him. She can feel his cum running out of her pussy. She reaches down between her legs and wipes some on her fingers.

She looks over to him watching her as she licks his cum off her finger. She can taste herself mixed with his juices and thinks they make a good combination. There isn't a lot of cum to deal with this time, since he got him off a little while ago before they went to lunch, so she just lets it be without cleaning up further. She leaves her dress pulled up right at her crotch with the sides still covering her legs so he can see her.

It is exciting to be on the beach exposed like this with the possibility of someone happening by with her man looking at her. She likes the way he looks at her. She leans back in the chair and closes her eyes, enjoying the slight breeze and the sun.

He looks over at her, admiring her body and the fact that she has left her dress pulled up so he can see her waxed pussy. Her lips are still wet but drying in the breeze and sun. Man, she looks good. He reaches out and holds her hand. They enjoy some time on the beach talking and lightly running their hands over each other. She had to quickly adjust her dress as another couple walked up behind them and then worked their own way down the beach.

They decide to head back to the bungalow and see what that overwater hammock is all about.

He opened the door for her and squeezed her ass as she walked inside the bungalow. She quickly takes off her dress leaving her bra on. She likes the smile on his face as he watches her. She reaches out for him to take her hand and she leads him to the hammock.

They carefully get on. It is like being on a waterbed almost. The material is soft to the touch and it conforms around them as they get positioned. He lays on his back as she snuggles in next to him, her arm draped over his chest. She unbuttons his shirt and opens it up allowing her free access to his chest. She takes in his scent enjoying the fact that she has this time with her man. She runs her leg up and down his as she cuddles into him more.

He leans over and smells her. Her scent is intoxicating to him, and he takes a deep breath. With her hands on his chest and her leg running up and down his, he can feel himself getting aroused again. He knew that if they were to have sex again this soon that was going to take longer for him to climax. Maybe that was the idea, more pleasure for them both.

He started to rub his hand along the length of her arm and felt her give a slight shiver in return. She leaned away from him for a moment and he reached over and undid her front clasp bra allowing her breasts to press against him. She maneuvered out of the bra altogether a moment later and pressed her naked body against him. He could feel the blood running down to his cock, getting it harder.

He felt her hands on his shorts, undoing the button and unzipping them. Her hand was on his cock rubbing over his bulge. He lifted his hips off the hammock and slipped out of his shorts and underwear, tossing them to the side. They are next to each other for a moment allowing their hands to explore each other's bodies. He lay her on her back and adjusted himself next to her. He had to be careful that he didn't directly poke into the hammock with his cock after all. He kissed her on her lips, his hands running down her side. He then moved to kissing on her neck, nibbling at her ear.

She lay there letting him do whatever he wanted to her. This was his time to pleasure her and she figured she was about to have a very enjoyable experience. This vacation had already been wonderful, and she knew that it was only going to get better.

She closed her eyes as he continued to kiss her neck. She could feel his hands moving all over the top of her body, up one side and down the other. She had her legs together but would eagerly spread them at his touch if that is what he wanted. She felt him kissing down her collar bone, down to her breast. She felt him lick around her nipple and knew that they were hard as rocks already. He was flicking his tongue over her right nipple, back and forth. She let out a light gasp and he took it into this mouth and started to suck on it. It felt so good.

She was getting wet again with all this attention. She felt his hand reach over to her other breast and traced around her other nipple. He was lightly pinching it between his fingers as he continued to play with the one in his mouth. She could feel his tongue playing over it, flicking it back and forth. He did know what to do to get her going.

He reached down with his free hand and ran it over her crotch, lightly touching her lips. He could feel her clit peeking out with her excitement. He avoided touching her clit directly, instead running his fingers down the outside of her lips. He reached between her thighs and encouraged her to spread her legs a little. He gently squeezed the inside of her upper thigh running his finger over her lips, back and forth. He could feel his fingers getting wet with her juices.

He continued to suck on her nipple and flick his tongue over it again and again. She was moving under his touches, gently raising and lowering her hips wanting his touch. She was rubbing the top of his head with her hands and reached for his hand on her breast. She squeezed and so he cupped her breast more fully and squeezed it, enjoying the soft flesh under his hand. He moved off her nipple for a moment so he could rub some of her juices over it before he licked around it and then back onto it.

She tasted so good. He could feel his cock throbbing under him and knew that he was leaking precum all over the hammock. He continued to rub her over her lips back and forth and noticed that her clit was becoming more pronounced. He would touch it now as he moved his thumb back and forth. She moaned at this touch. He slipped a finger easily inside of her and brought it out and rubbed it up her pussy getting her clit wet and then did it again.

He was driving her crazy with the touching. She always enjoyed his attention to her breasts and nipples; he could get them so hard. His hand between her legs was driving her crazy too. She was so aroused by his touches, everything felt wonderful.

She felt his fingers enter her again only to come back out and rub over her clit. She felt him start to rub back and forth over her with two fingers. She managed to reach down with her free hand and spread her lips for him. She was so wet and covered with her juices that her fingers slipped the first time and she had to spread herself again. His fingers moved over her clit, back and forth, just like she would do when pleasuring herself. He must have picked up on some of her moves while he watched her when she would masturbate for him.

He was very good. His fingers moving just right back and forth. She felt him dip inside of her again to get her clit wet again and she moaned with pleasure. She could feel the orgasm building within herself. She felt him lightly bite at her nipple and pull at the other all the while moving his fingers over her clit. She was close and could feel her body tensing with the anticipation of the climax. Her toes started to curl, he pinched her nipple a little harder and pulled at the other with his mouth. She was arching her back and couldn't hold back the moan of pleasure that escaped her as the orgasm broke over her.

He slowed his fingers over her clit but didn't stop, trying to keep the pleasure going for as long as possible. Her body twitched for a few moments and the waves of pleasure passed. She pulled his hand away from her pussy and pulled him into a passionate kiss. She reached down and gave his hard cock a few strokes, wiping the precum over the head with her finger. She noticed the large spot on the hammock and smiled to herself.

He kissed her hard on the mouth. He was so turned on. He loved pleasuring her. His cock was so hard. It felt so good in her hand. She was pulling him on top of her on the hammock, which took a little effort. Her legs were spread, her pussy eagerly awaiting his cock. She was guiding him now and he was just along for the ride. She was rubbing the head of his cock against her clit, mixing his precum with the juices from her climax. He let out a moan. It felt so good.

Then she pulled him lower, pressing the head of his cock into her pussy. Just the tip. He took over now, and her hands moved up to his chest. He slipped the head of his cock inside again, it felt so good, and back out. He did this a few times before sliding all the way inside her. She arched her back again as he did so and moaned in pleasure. He started to move back and forth in her tight, wet pussy enjoying every moment.

She ran her hands over his strong chest, playing with his nipples getting them hard. She enjoyed the way his cock felt in her, filling her up. She tightened her pussy with his stroke to make herself tighter for him. He moaned in pleasure. She felt him slip his cock out for a moment and run it up and down on her clit before he slipped the tip back inside of her. She moaned as he started penetrating her again. He wasn't going very deep, just enough to start to stretch her out and then he would withdraw until his cock head was right at her opening.

He pressed his cock against her opening feeling her envelop him. He pushed deep into and started stroking back and forth a little faster than before. He leaned down over her and kissed her on the lips and then moved to her neck where he could still smell her perfume. He continued to stroke his cock back and forth in her, enjoying the moans of pleasure that were escaping her.

She pushed him up, forcing him to slide his cock out of her. She moved off the hammock and pulled him towards the bed in the bedroom. She moved on to the bed on all fours with her ass towards him and looked back at him. "Take me", she said.

He couldn't take his eyes off her as she moved into the bedroom and got on the bed. She had a great ass, and there it was in front of him. She wanted him to take her from behind, and so he did. He moved up behind her on the bed and put his hands on her hips.

She reached down between her legs and took his cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy. She felt his hands tighten on her hips as he pulled her back into him. His cock went deep into her. It felt so good, and she moaned in pleasure. She quickly grabbed a pillow and moved it towards her head so she could lean down and look back at him comfortably.

He pulled her back into him feeling his cock go deeply into her. It felt really nice. He pulled her back into him a little harder and faster, building up a nice rhythm. He smiled at her watching him. He watched as she started playing one of her breasts, pulling at her nipple. Then he felt her hand touching his balls, rubbing over them as he pulled her back into himself. That sent a tingle up his body and he felt his cock get harder.

She was running her hand over his balls and felt him get a little larger than before. He must have liked the touch she thought. She continued to touch them when she could as he pulled her back and forth. His cock felt so good inside of her, and he was hitting something inside of her just right. She could feel the orgasm building. She reached up and started to rub on her exposed clit. Her fingers were wet with her juices and it didn't take long before she was climaxing again.

He could feel her pussy tightening around his cock, more than before and knew that she was having another orgasm. It felt so good when she came when he was inside of her. He continued to pull her back, picking up the pace a little, hoping to prolong her orgasm.

She was crying out in pleasure as this orgasm kept going and going. His cock was hitting the right spot at the right time over and over to keep this going. Her body was shaking, but he kept pulling her back for another thrust. The orgasm slowly finished, and she lay forward on the bed pulling him out of her. She motioned for him to lay on the bed next to her. She quickly straddled him, reaching down and put his cock back inside of her. It was her turn to ride him.

He lay there as she rode him, his hands moving between her breasts and her hips. She didn't need his help moving her up and down on his cock. He squeezed at her breasts and pulled at her hard nipples. He could feel her juices dripping down his cock and over his balls. He watched as she reached behind her and felt her hand on his balls again. She pulled at them, getting her juices all over them. It all felt so good. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

She continued to move up and down on his cock, riding him. His balls were slick with her juices which made it really easy to pull and squeeze at them. She could feel his cock getting larger inside of her and noticed that his nipples were getting hard as well. He was close. She started moving forward and back on him, like she had done at the beach and moved her hand from his balls back to his chest.

He was squeezing her breasts with both of his hands now, his eyes closed. He could feel his orgasm approaching, his body tensing up. She was moving forward and back over him, keeping him fully inside her pussy. She was bearing down on him, milking him, wanting him to cum to her. He pulled at her nipples, and they moaned in pleasure together.

She could feel his body tense under her and knew he was about to cum to her again. She watched him close his eyes and felt the first spasm from his cock as his orgasm happened. She slowed down and moaned as his cock spasmed again and again inside of her. As much as he enjoyed getting her off, she enjoyed getting him off just as much. She leaned down and kissed him passionately on the mouth.

He was kissing her back after his orgasm, her body pressed against his. They lay on the bed enjoying the afterglow of their love making and planned out the rest of their day.