An Island Vacation Pt. 04

Story Info
The adventure continues after a shower.
2.3k words
4.36
5.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had just finished another shower together, cleaning up from the day's activities. It was still a little weird using the outside shower, but it was nice. He quickly toweled off and walked over to the bed and got under the sheet. He watched her as she took her time drying off. He smiled as she turned her back to him and bent over to dry her legs and feet. He had a fantastic view that every man loves to see.

She looked back at him with her ass pointed towards him and smiled. She was doing everything she could to tease him. They both enjoyed the game they played. She finished drying her legs and stood back up and moved into another area of the bungalow where he couldn't see her. She had placed a set of lingerie here earlier without him knowing. She wanted to surprise him with the outfit, a sheer black robe, and a red lace g-string. She pulled on the g-string taking a moment to place it over herself just right before pulling on the robe. She left the robe open in the front, but it covered her breasts. She could feel the sheer material of the robe rubbing against her nipples, and they started to get hard.

He looked towards the door as it opened and saw her come into the room. She looked incredible in the sheer black robe which left little to the imagination. He really liked the red panties she was wearing that played off her skin very nicely. He couldn't help the smile that formed on his face.

She smiled back at him as she walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. She reached a hand out and ran it up and down his exposed arm. She leaned over and kissed him and moved next to him on the bed.

He pushed the sheet down to his waist so it was easier to be with this woman, kissing her and bringing her close to him. She was next to him and then on top of him, straddling him. She leaned down over his body kissing him. She felt his hands work under her robe and caress her breasts. She moaned under his touch.

He let his hands wander over her body, touching her breasts, her nipples, moving his hands down to her hips and around her back. He reached behind her to the back and of the g-string and felt where the material from the back met with the sides, there was a small triangle there. He ran his fingers under the material for a moment before moving his hands back up her back.

She pulled her robe open to one side for him and leaned down so he could kiss her breast. She moaned as he kissed her nipple and took it in his mouth. She moaned again as he started to suck on it and play with it with his tongue. He had such a great tongue that knew how to do such things to her. She ran her hands over his head encouraging him.

He loved the feel of her nipple in his mouth. Loved to play with it with his tongue, flicking it back and forth. He nibbled lightly on it, pulling it away from her body. He was really enjoying her moaning. He reached back around her to her ass and pulled her towards him, up his body. He moved down the bed away from the headboard while he moved her closer to it.

She had been waiting for this all day. She moved up the bed, encouraged by his hands, and placed her hands on the headboard. She was sitting directly over his mouth and could feel his kisses against her moist pussy.

He kissed her through her panties, pressing into her as much as he could. He nuzzled his nose up and down against her clit. He was making a nice camel toe in her panties pressing against her the way he was. His hands were running and up and down her back and down to her ass. He licked against the fabric into her. And did it again and again. Long strokes up her pussy.

She was moaning at his touches and reached down between her legs and moved her red panties to the side, giving him free access to her. She felt his tongue lick against one of her lips and then the other. She was very wet already and knew that he would be tasting her very soon. She felt as he slipped his tongue between her lips up to the bottom of her clit, pressing into her. She was wet.

He enjoyed her wetness as he pressed his tongue into her, licking her inner and outer lips. Her pussy was so smooth from the waxing she had that with her wetness her skin was very slick to the touch. With his tongue he explored further up, touching her clit for the first time.

She let out a small gasp of excitement as he touched her clit with his tongue. He was lightly running over it, up and down. It felt very nice as you didn't want to start to rough with this sort of thing. He had a great feel for this sort of thing. She was moaning now with each touch.

He could feel his cock dripping precum on his leg under the sheet. He was hard and his cock would twitch with her moaning. He grasped her ass, spreading her cheeks a little, and pulled her into him. He flattened his tongue against her and took long wide licks against her, making contact with her clit for as long as possible with each stroke of his tongue.

She reached a hand down and rubbed it over his head. She was lightly rocking her hips into him now, encouraging him as he continued to lick her up and down. She reached back, running her hand along his body, and found his hard cock under the sheet. She ran a finger over the tip and found that it was wet with precum. She moved her finger over the bottom side of his cock head rubbing back and forth getting it nice and wet with the precum. He was licking her harder now that she was touching him.

He felt her hand touch his cock and her fingers rubbing over the head, getting it wet. He licked her harder wanting her to know how much he was enjoying her touches. He pressed his tongue into her pussy and then licked up tapping his tongue against her clit.

She moved off him for a moment and turned around. She pulled the sheet down, exposing his cock to her. His cock was just right for her and was able to hit all the right places. She could see it glistening in the light and bent down and kissed the tip, licking a fresh drop of precum. She took the head into her mouth and ran her tongue over it before sliding his cock deeper into her mouth and pulling back off it. She reached down and held the base with her hand and started stroking him as she moved her mouth over him.

She was now fully exposed to him, with her ass right in his face with only the thin material of her g-string between her and his mouth. He pulled the material to the side and out of the way so he had unobstructed access to her. Now when he licked her, he started at the top of her clit and moved down to the bottom and into her pussy. This position allowed him to push his tongue further into her with each stroke of his tongue. He was reaching up with his hands and pulling her ass apart to give himself more access to her. He could see her tight ass hole and gave it a little lick. He had never done that to her before and wasn't sure how she was going to react.

She stopped sucking him for a moment when he licked her ass hole and tightened up her cheeks. He had talked about doing this in the past but had never actually done it. It was not unpleasant, but it was unexpected. She relaxed and let him do whatever he wanted. She went back to sucking on his cock and playing his with her balls. She was alternating with putting him further into her mouth and just sucking on the tip with her hand twisting as she moved up and down over him. His cock was slick with her spit now and her hand moved easily up and down this length.

She had only tightened her ass momentarily at his touch and took that as a sign that she didn't mind a little touching. He lightly licked at her ass hole again moving his tongue around the edges before moving back down to her pussy. His hands were wrapped under her legs and pulling at her cheeks. He was licking her with long strokes and pressing harder into her.

She had to stop sucking him for a moment and close her eyes. What he was doing to her felt so good she was having a hard time concentrating on what she was doing to him. She could feel his tongue running up and down her pussy, pushing between her lips, against her clit. She moaned in pleasure. She had her eyes closed as she enjoyed the attention, he was giving her. She moaned again, opened her eyes, and saw another fresh drop of precum on the tip of his cock. She licked it off, noticing the slick feel of it on her tongue. Then she put the tip of his cock in her mouth and continued to pleasure him.

What she was doing to his cock felt so good it was his turn to take a moment and enjoy it all. He couldn't' really tell where her mouth stopped, and her hands began. The movement up and down his shaft felt wonderful. He could feel himself dripping with his excitement. Her tongue moved all over the head of his cock, swirling around. He especially enjoyed it when she would pay attention to the underside of his cock head. It was very sensitive, and her tongue pressed against it was one of the most amazing things he had ever felt.

She continued to suck him, taking her time now moving up and down the shaft, twisting her hand as she went. She reached down and pulled at his balls. Her spit had dripped down over them making them slick to the touch when she played with them.

He felt her pull at his balls and moaned. That coupled with her sucking on him was amazing. He moaned again and started licking her again. He moved one of his hands around and under her so he could rub his thumb against her clit while he licked. He wanted to pleasure her as much as he could.

She felt him rubbing against her clit and tapping it with his thumb and had to stop sucking him for a moment again. She was so aroused that she would have been dripping her own wetness into his mouth if he weren't already licking it up over and over again. She wanted him inside of her, wanted to feel his cock pushing past her lips and into her body, to have that closeness between them.

He felt her move forward, still straddling him she knelt over his cock. He watched as she reached down between her legs, rubbed her very wet pussy a few times, and reached for his cock. She ran her wet hand over it, coating it in her juices before placing it right at the opening of her pussy. She leaned forward and lifted herself up just enough to place the tip just inside her opening. He loved watching that first penetration.

She had his cock just inside of her pussy now, his cock opening her up. She moaned, pulled him out and then put his cock back where it was a moment before. She did this a couple of times, teasing him and herself. His cock was fighting to stand straight, and she was pulling it down. She slid his cock fully inside of her now. She ran her hands up her body to her breasts and squeezed them together and then pulling at her erect nipples. He felt so good inside of her. She was rocking her body back and forth now in a nice easy motion.

He had moved his hands to her hips, just touching her. His cock was being pulled down inside of her which was causing to press forcefully back up inside of her. He knew this was allowing his cock to hit places inside of her with a different intensity than it would have otherwise. She felt so good on his cock. The way her pussy pulled at him when she moved. There wasn't a lot of movement in and out of her, but what she was doing felt very nice. He added his moans of pleasure to hers as she continued to move her body.

She held one of her breasts and pulled at the nipple while her other hand had dropped down between her legs. She was alternating with playing with his balls and rubbing on her clit. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning in pleasure. She was just doing whatever felt good. She could feel the orgasm building inside of her, felt her body start to flush. She was running her fingers over her clit and moving her body over her lover. His cock felt so good as it hit her g-spot. The climax happened before she thought it would, but it didn't disappoint. She had to stop moving her hips as she climaxed, her whole body tightened up and she let out a loud moan of pleasure.

He ran his hands up her back when she came. He could feel her wetness running down his cock and wanted nothing more than to continue to bring her pleasure...