An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 04

Story Info
Marcus is introduced to anal play, and the Carters.
11.1k words
4.76
21.6k
30

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case it's not your kind of story... Marcus is introduced to anal play, and the Carters. Story tags: female domination, femdom, male submission, chastity, teasing, cum, cum eating, foot worship, pussy worship, bisexual male, group sex,

This is one chapter in a series. If you haven't read the earlier chapters, It is recommended that you start there. Over its full course, the story includes, among other things, female domination, male submission, toys, chastity, and bisexual play. If these aren't your thing, you may want to find another story to read. For those who have enjoyed the story to this point, or my other writings, I hope this one does not disappoint.

An Obedient Boy for Katherine, Part 4

Marcus sat at his desk and rocked slowly on the slender training dildo in his ass. It was the medium-sized one of three in a set that Mrs. Stewart had given him, and it was about four inches in length and three-quarters of an inch in diameter. The three training dildos were all the same length and varied in diameter at one-half, three-quarters, and one inch in width. Marcus had been practicing with all three and could easily sit and rock on each of them for ten or more minutes at a time. He had even tried the butt plug Mrs. Stewart included in his anal play toybox. The plug was one and one-quarter inches wide with a bulbous body that stayed in place even when he was relaxed and lubed, but he was still adjusting to having it in as he moved around his room.

Practicing with the plugs each day and also experimenting with the anal cleaning bulb, Marcus felt he was ready for when Mrs. Stewart asked him how things were going with the anal toys. Each morning that he met Mrs. Stewart for their 8:30 a.m. meeting he wondered if that was the day she was going to ask. She had started their meetings after he agreed to do chores for the Stewarts to cover his rent in order to pass on any extra tasks for the day. Marcus met Mrs. Stewart every morning except for the two days he had full class schedules. The exchange of chores for rent was a generous opportunity that let him stay in the Stewarts' home. Without some kind of job to cover rent, he would have been unable to stay at the local college even with his scholarship.

As things progressed, Marcus had become Mrs. Stewart's submissive house boy, and the morning meetings often included servicing Mrs. Stewart's sexual preference for an obedient young man's tongue pleasuring her. He had lost track of how many mornings he had spent licking his own cum off Mrs. Stewart's body and many times also the cum left by Mr. Stewart. He smiled as he thought of the sleeveless t-shirts Mrs. Stewart had given him to wear as a house uniform when he was instructed to wear anything at all. The shirts boldly read "Cum Slut" across the chest.

Marcus rocked on the dildo and teased his nipples as he thought of that morning's meeting with Mrs. Stewart. Mr. Stewart had fucked his wife and then pulled out to cover her breasts and stomach with his cum. After he had left the bedroom, Mrs. Stewart called for Marcus even before her husband had reached the coffee machine. In moments, Marcus' cock was freed from its prison and he was kneeling between her spread thighs, stroking his growing erection until he added his cum to the load she was spreading around her torso with lovely manicured fingertips.

After Marcus came all over his Mistress' body she said softly, "Lick it all up sweetie, a good boy always cleans up his messes."

Starting just above Mrs. Stewart's smooth-shaven pussy, Marcus licked and sucked his way to her breasts. He lapped up every drop of the two loads of cum she had stirred together with her fingertips. Mrs. Stewart moaned as he reached her hard nipples and softly sucked on each of them.

"Lick my pussy," she said softly, "make me cum."

Marcus lowered his lips to his Mistress' pussy and didn't stop licking until she pushed his head back. She smiled as she sat up and drew him close for a deep kiss, her exploring lips and thrusting tongue relishing the taste of her own juices on the young man's face.

"Thank you, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart said as she turned to sit on the side of the bed, "that was a very nice way to start my day. Now I need to get ready for the office."

Marcus smiled as she stood and headed for the door. He knew that Mrs. Stewart always dressed very well for the office, even though it was her home office down the hall toward his own small set of rooms.

"Marcus," she called as he was about to slip from the room.

"Yes, ma'am."

"How have your explorations been going with the anal toys, have you been practicing with the dildos? Have you tried the plug yet?"

Marcus blushed as he replied, "Yes ma'am, I have been using all three dildos while sitting at my computer and have used the plug a few times. I have been getting used to it more and more."

"That's wonderful," Mrs. Stewart smiled, "I was thinking that if you're ready, you can start wearing the plug in the afternoons when you serve Mr. Stewart and me our glass of wine before dinner."

"Uh... yes, ma'am, I think I could start trying that."

"Thank you, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart said as she turned toward her bathroom.

Marcus inhaled slowly as he thought about the task he had just been given. He still held the chastity cage that had been taken off so he could masturbate and cum for Mrs. Stewart. He would lock it back in place after he had showered again. Thanks to his mind now firmly set on the thoughts of serving while plugged and caged, he saw that he was going to need to use a cold wet towel to diminish the start of a new erection before he could get back into the cage.

While showering, as Marcus was sliding his razor over his already smooth chin and genitals, he mused that it seemed he was always cleaning up just in case Mrs. Stewart wanted to play with him, or after she had done so. Walking out of the tiny bathroom where the rounded glass shower enclosure seemed overlarge for the space, he dried himself off standing beside his bed. He caught his own reflection in the mirror on the bathroom door and flexed the muscles of his back. Smiling he knew that the fitness regime Mrs. Stewart had encouraged as one of his "chores" and the sensible diet of prepared low-carb meals from their chef's kitchen had done wonders for his physique. When he took a moment to consider it, he was glad that her influence had got him off a bad habit of junk food and low-effort meals that he had been preparing for himself in the limited kitchen of the maid's suite.

Easing the Holy Trainer chastity cage back onto his cock, Marcus slid the lock cylinder into its recess and turned the key to lock the device. As he hung up the key he considered how normal it now felt to stay caged for Mrs. Stewart. Giving her control of his erections and orgasms had freed him from a cycle of masturbation that he had often given into multiple times each day. The cage didn't decrease his thoughts about sex or about the games he played with her, but it was a pleasant constant reminder of his commitment to her. Marcus' appetite for online porn, without taking time away from his study schedule, had also evolved to focus on topics Mrs. Stewart suggested or that he hoped she might try with him one day.

Those online explorations had expanded greatly after Mrs. Stewart had taken Marcus into an area of the basement he hadn't seen before. Behind a pair of doors sealed by an electronic lock, she had revealed that the Stewarts maintained a spacious and well-stocked playroom for BDSM and kinky play. It was a space that they often shared with like-minded guests. After pausing their party schedule while Mrs. Stewart determined if, and how, Marcus might fit into that lifestyle while he lived in their home, they were ready to start inviting their friends over to visit and play once again. After all, Mrs. Stewart had told him as she slowly stroked his cock in a teasing session, she had a new sexy boy toy to show off to her friends.

The afternoon flew by for Marcus. The walk to school, two classes with a break in between, and the walk home, all passed without interrupting the good mood he found himself in. After being focused during his college classes and working at absorbing new material, he found his mood again relaxed as he returned to the Stewarts' home. There, stripped to his chastity cage, as Mrs. Stewart wanted him in the house, or when in his house uniform of sheer black booty shorts and sleeveless t‑shirt when some clothes were needed, he increasingly felt comfortable and in his proper place. He enjoyed the time he spent serving the Stewarts, in everything ranging from the few chores around the house he did for them to the role of submissive slut boy for which Mrs. Stewart had gently and carefully been training him.

Back in his room, Marcus stripped and prepared for his shower and cleaning routine. To meet Mrs. Stewart's new expectations, he knew he needed to add one more step to his process. Opening the small vanity under his bathroom sink, he took out the anal douching bulb, the lube, and the anal plug that he had received with the dildos. Already familiar with everything in the box and having experimented with it on his own, Marcus smiled at the wave of nervousness that swept over him as he prepared to wear the plug for the first time in front of the Stewarts.

Once he was ready, Marcus knew he had a little time before he was expected to be in the kitchen and ready to pour the Stewarts' wine. Mr. Stewart wasn't home yet and that was Marcus' usual signal to make his move from his room. While he waited, he moved around the room to get used to the feel of the plug in his ass. This would be his longest period of wear yet and he wanted to be comfortable with it. Marcus stretched and practiced a few squats to be confident it would stay in place and found, as he had each time he had worked through the three smaller dildos to try the bulbous plug, that while it wasn't too large it was definitely a constant presence to be adjusted to. He wondered if it would ever start to feel so normal that he forgot it was there and reminded himself that the chastity cage had initially felt that way, and now he felt naked without it.

The sound of the garage door signaled Charles Stewart's arrival home from his day at the office. This was soon followed by the opening and closing of the door between the garage and the hallway outside of Marcus' room. Marcus waited a few minutes, to allow Charles to get to his own bedroom before he exited the maid's suite and headed toward the kitchen. Marcus made it to the kitchen as Mr. Stewart came out of the bedroom.

"Just in time," Charles said as he eased himself into his usual spot on one of the sofas, "I would love a glass of wine, thank you, Marcus."

Marcus grabbed the wine bottle from the fridge and the usual two glasses. The first glass he placed on the counter to wait for Mrs. Stewart and he went into the living room with one glass for Mr. Stewart.

Before Marcus could retreat to the kitchen, Mrs. Stewart joined them. He quickly brought her the other wine glass. Mrs. Stewart had pulled her blouse free from her skirt and unbuttoned it to let it hang open, revealing the red lace bra she wore. Taking her seat, she put her feet on the coffee table and motioned for Marcus to wait. She took a long sip of her wine and held the glass up to be refilled.

"Please take off my shoes, Marcus, and give my feet a little massage."

"Yes, ma'am," replied Marcus, as he dropped to his knees beside Katherine's feet.

Katherine wore stiletto-heeled sandals with narrow red leather straps over her feet just behind her toes and a similar strap running up from the minimal heel cups to another loop buckled around her ankles. Held in place by the delicate buckles on the outside of each ankle, Marcus carefully undid each buckle and lowered the shoes to the floor.

Gently working with both hands, Marcus massaged the balls of each of Katherine's feet in turn, Using his knuckles he slowly worked them against Katherine's soles and insteps. Sighing softly, Katherine turned slightly to slide her feet off the table and into Marcus's hands.

"Use your mouth, please," she said.

Marcus lowered his lips to Katherine's toes. Sucking and licking each toe as he worked back and forth between her feet. Drifting into the comfortable edge of subspace as he worshipped her feet, he barely heard the conversation between the Stewarts.

"The Carters will be here about eight," Katherine sighed in a soft and relaxed tone.

Charles smiled as he watched how easily the stresses of the day melted from his wife when Marcus was servicing her feet.

"Did Julie tell you what she was so eager to share?" he asked.

"No," laughed Katherine, "but you know Julie, she's probably either been extra slutty or caught Tom up to something that she wants to share. And they both likely want to get a foot in the door, so to speak, in hopes of being taken downstairs as the submissive little pair of sluts they are."

"Are you up for that this evening?" Charles asked with a slight edge of seriousness to his voice.

"Oh, God, no," Katherine sighed, "not after my day, we need a chance to do that when we're all well-rested and there's time to let it go where it may. For tonight, wine and chat will suffice. They know that drinking and downstairs playtime don't mix here, so once we offer wine they will accept it."

"And it looks like you may be a couple of glasses ahead of them by then," Charles smiled.

"Mmm," murmured Katherine, "that is so."

Charles caught his wife's attention when she raised her head from the back of the sofa to sip her wine.

"You know," he said slyly, "there's time for us to work off some stress together before Tom and Julie are due to arrive."

Katherine chuckled.

"You're always ready to slide your dick into someplace warm and wet, aren't you. Well, I think you need to wait, we'll have some dinner and let Marcus rest in his room, and then we can get ready. If you're still horny while they're here, and you will be, maybe pretty little Julie will be sucking that cock because I tell her to."

"And Tom?" Charles asked.

"It wouldn't be the first time he only got to watch," Katherine smiled.

"Thank you, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart said as she pulled her feet gently from his hands and put them down on the floor, "you'll want to rest, eat, and freshen up before the Carters arrive. I'll expect you ready to serve wine by 7:30. Wear your house uniform, I think one of the tops saying "Cum Slut" will amuse our guests."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied as he rose to his feet.

As he reached for the wine bottle, Charles cleared his throat to gain attention.

"You can top us off before you put that away."

"Oh, once more thing," Mrs. Stewart said as Marcus headed into the kitchen, "the Carters like red wine, so please open a bottle to breathe a half hour before they get here, and have their glasses ready."

"Yes, ma'am," said Marcus, as he mentally reviewed everything he needed to have ready before the Stewarts' guests arrived.

Back in his room, Marcus started by heating a meal for himself. The prepared meals that Mrs. Stewart ordered for him from their chef were a convenient option, one that he had come to appreciate. He certainly didn't miss buying his own food at the market and trying to prepare meals from scratch in the small kitchen he had. After eating, he headed for the shower to freshen up. Sliding the anal plug from his bottom, Marcus was intrigued by the sudden sense that he was missing its presence while he showered. He removed the chastity cage to wash and shave and locked it back in place before settling at his desk to wait until he was expected to serve the Stewarts. Setting the plug and lube at the corner of his desk, Marcus decided that he would slip it back in place before his evening duties.

It was not until it was time to leave his room that he slid on his house uniform to wear in front of the Stewarts' guests. The sheer black booty shorts and tight, cropped sleeveless t-shirt hugged his body like a second skin and left little to the imagination. As he often found himself doing when wearing the uniform, he flexed for himself in the mirror on his bathroom door and silently admired the progress he had made with a regular gym routine and the balanced diet of prepared meals.

Marcus was in the kitchen with the red wine open and red and white wine glasses lined up on the high counter that separated the kitchen and living room. He was ready to serve the Stewarts and their guests when requested. Marcus breathed deeply and slowly as he considered that these would be the first people to see him as the Stewarts' house boy other than the cleaning ladies. He found himself experiencing a slight degree of anxiety over the unknown meeting to come, but also a calmness because he knew the Stewarts wouldn't let anything unwelcome occur.

Mr. Stewart appeared from the master bedroom suite first. He was wearing a casual pair of shorts and a brightly colored short-sleeved shirt. He spoke to Marcus as he made a beeline for the glasses on the counter.

"Start pouring, my boy, it's a night for casual attire, flirty chat, and lots of wine."

Marcus had the first wineglass filled as Charles reached for it and the second glass filled soon after.

As Mr. Stewart sipped his wine and surveyed the room, Katherine circled the seating area along the windowed wall overlooking the patio and yard and came through the dining area to stand by Marcus in the kitchen. She took her wineglass and sipped slowly. Charles headed for his usual seat on the sofas and Mrs. Stewart stepped close to Marcus. In her bare feet she was only three inches taller than Marcus, but the presence she projected always overwhelmed the younger man. She wore a thin knit blue dress that hugged her body from the neckline to a hem midway down her thighs. Sleeveless, the dress wrapped Katherine's body with a snugness that advertised the fact that she wore nothing beneath it.

Raising her free hand to Marcus' chest, Mrs. Stewart teased one of his nipples as she spoke softly.

"No need to worry about this evening, the Carters are pleasant and you won't find them in any way intimidating. I should warn you that Mrs. Carter does get a little touchy, she likes to get to know people by exploring their bodies if she is permitted. If she decides to do that, she will ask you for permission."

Katherine captured Marcus' hard nipple between thumb and fingertip. She squeezed that nipple as she continued.

"Tonight, she will ask you. If you were collared, if I decide to do that and you agree, she would be asking me for that permission. Do you understand that, Marcus?"

Marcus gasped as the pinching became almost painful.

"Yes, Mistress, I understand."

Returning to the living room, Mrs. Stewart curled up on the sofa opposite the one occupied by her husband. While they waited for the arrival of their guests, they chatted about plans for future invitations to friends. At almost exactly the expected time, the doorbell rang and Katherine turned toward Marcus.

"Marcus, that will be the Carters, would you please get the door? I will be right there."

By the time Marcus was at the door and ready to open it, Mrs. Stewart was close enough to greet the arriving couple, Tom and Julie Carter. The Carters were in their late twenties and were both Marcus' height or slightly taller. Tom was slender with a hint of an early receding hairline while Julie was a deliciously plump, curvy, and bubbly redhead. Mrs. Carter kicked off her leather ballet-style shoes as soon as she stepped inside. She wore a simple and short red dress that buttoned down the front from a very low cleavage-revealing neckline that barely contained her pale breasts to a hem that was barely long enough to preserve modesty. On her legs were white thigh-high stockings with slightly ruffled tops that stopped a few inches below the hem of her dress.