An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Carter slipped out of his sandals as his wife kicked off her shoes. He was toned and fit, the result of regular gym visits and long walks on golf greens. Tom wore a loose pair of Bermuda shorts and a colorful Hawaiian shirt with bright red flowers on it that matched his wife's dress.

With a happy squeal, Mrs. Carter leaped forward to hug Mrs. Stewart. She squealed again when her hostess' hand slid under her dress and cupped and squeezed her ass. Mr. Carter next embraced Mrs. Stewart as the couple said how happy they were to get together with the Stewarts again.

Marcus closed the door as Mrs. Stewart started to lead her guests into the living room to meet Charles.

"Please pour and bring the Carters their wine, Marcus," Katherine said over her shoulder.

Katherine slid back into her seat and indicated that Tom should sit on her left and Julie on her right. When Marcus approached, Julie bounced back to her feet and stepped in front of Marcus a few feet away from the coffee table between the sofas. She smiled and took one wineglass, turning to pass it to her husband. Then she took the second glass, indicating that Marcus should stay where he was and she put the second glass on the table.

Julie turned back to Marcus and moved until her body was inches from the young man's. She raised one hand to hover close to his just, but not quite touching. She looked into Marcus' eyes, her own portraying innocence, and desire.

"May I touch you, Marcus?"

Almost breathlessly, she added, "... all over?"

Marcus bit his lip to stifle the small moan that rose from his throat. Even Mrs. Stewart's warning did not prepare him for the intensity and intimacy of the moment of Julie's request. His eyes flickered over to Mrs. Stewart, who watched him with her characteristic mischievous grin. Mr. Stewart and Mr. Carter also watched, but their interest seemed to be more on observing Julie as she seemed to quiver with need inside her light dress.

"Uh... yes, ma'am," Marcus stumbled over the words, "yes, you may."

Julie gave him a brilliant smile, her white teeth flashing between bright red lips. She reached out to place one hand on either side of Marcus' waist, then slowly ran then up his stomach and chest. She traced the subtle lines of his evolving six-pack and cupped and teased his nipples through the thin shirt. With one finger she traced the words across his chest and whispered "Cum Slut" as her finger followed the letters. Dancing around Marcus with a grace that spoke of years of dance training, she started with her hands on his shoulders from behind. Slowly she let her fingers follow the lines of his back musculature until she reached the waistband of his shorts. Then lower, she cupped and massaged the cheeks of his ass, her fingers exploring deeper until she felt and recognized the base of the anal plug in his bottom.

"Naughty boy," Julie said softly as she pressed the base of the plug in a slow rhythm as her other hand slid around his hip to cup the chastity cage through his shorts.

"Plugged and locked," she giggled, "your Mistress is trying to protect you from me, but I see she hasn't gagged you to keep that pretty mouth from me."

"That's probably enough for your first visit, Julie," Mrs. Stewart said, the tone of her voice not quite commanding, "if you do that anymore, he'll want to follow you home like a lost puppy."

Julie giggled and moved back to her starting position face-to-face and so close to Marcus he could feel the points of her nipples against his chest. She leaned forward and softly kissed him on the cheek as she whispered.

"I want to do this again, and I want to kiss you and tongue-fuck your face until you moan for me."

Marcus couldn't hold back the moan that time.

"Thank you, Mrs. Carter," he whispered hoarsely.

Julie bounced back and grinned broadly as she settled onto the sofa beside Katherine. As she sipped her wine, Katherine squeezed her thigh.

"What did you say to him just then," she asked Julie.

"Oh, just that I wanted to tongue-fuck his face," Julie said with a giggle, "after all, he's so cute I want to lick and suck every inch of that tight body."

Charles laughed, "Well, my dear, I guess we may need to consider asking Julie to drop in and make sure Marcus is fed and watered each day if we go away for a weekend."

"Ohhh," squealed Julie, "you want me to pet sit your slut boy, I am just the girl you want for that."

"Relax," Katherine laughed, "we're not going anywhere any time soon."

"Oh!" Julie pouted playfully.

The Stewarts and their guests drifted into a casual hour of small talk. They caught up on each other's plans for home improvements, future vacations, and vehicle purchases. Charles and Tom chatted about their recent golf rounds and the condition of the local courses. Katherine and Julie found time to share tidbits of gossip about kinky friends who they both looked forward to seeing again soon. All through their chat, Marcus was occasionally called over to refill glasses of red or white wine.

As the ordinary business of sharing news between friends faded to more sporadic exchanges, Julie decided to change the subject. In a melodic singsong, Julie said, "I have a secret to share."

"Julie," Mrs. Stewart said with a grin, "is this secret about you, or about Tom, and if the latter, do you have his permission to share it?"

"It's kind of about Tom, but I do have permission to share it."

Katherine looked over at Tom, who blushed red and almost imperceptibly nodded his acquiescence.

Julie had everyone's attention by this time, including Marcus', but Mrs. Stewart again had to prompt her. Still sitting between her guests, she placed a hand on each thigh closest to her own.

"Are you going to make us wait? Or shall I get my paddle for encouragement?"

"I'm being good," Julie squealed at the mention of the paddle, "My secret is that Tom sucks cock like a champ, I've seen him do it."

Julie beamed at the sharing of her secret until Katherine offered again to get the paddle to encourage her to share more details. Julie began talking.

"Well, as you know, Tom golfs every Saturday with the same foursome. The four of them, Tom, Rickard, Walter, and Carlos, lived together while attending university and have stayed close since. We've all been to each other's weddings, that kind of thing."

"Among the wives, there have been rumors. We know from the boys that late-night porn and jerk-off parties were common in their place even after they started to get girlfriends. But they never admitted to more. They all know that we're pretty kinky, and some of them are too, but maybe not as much as we are."

"So the boys were over at our house on Saturday a couple of weeks ago to watch a college bowl game. Tom and I had been playfully betting each other over who would win, and that got serious as the boys started to watch the game. He bet me that his team would win and if I lost I'd have to do something. And when I asked what, he smiled at his buddies and said I'd have to suck all their cocks and swallow."

"I knew I was betting on the real underdog but decided to double down on it, 'So, what if I win?' I asked him. 'Anything you want,' he said."

"I told him, 'If I win, you have to suck off the other three guys,... and swallow.'"

Katherine's hands slowly stroked Julie and Tom's thighs. Before Julie had gotten very far in telling her story, Katherine was teasing Tom's hard cock through his shorts and feeling a wet spot of leaking pre-cum start to form. Her other hand slid the hem of Julie's dress back until her fingers were grazing her exposed pussy lips.

Julie continued.

"Tom didn't really say anything, and I could tell from the way none of the other guys refused the idea that they weren't put off by it and we were on. For them, I guess, a blowjob was a blowjob. But I suspected that it wasn't going to be a new experience for them"

"I was in the kitchen watching the game on a screen we have in there, and it had Tom and the boys on an inset screen showing from our security system. He says he set that up so he could motion to me that it was time to serve more beers. When his team was leading at halftime, I decided to tease them and served beers in my bra and short shorts. The boys seemed to like that and Tom told me to get ready for sucking."

"I was expecting the other wives to join us since they had to pick up husbands that couldn't drive themselves home after drinking through the afternoon. As they arrived, I filled them in on the bet and they knew I'd fulfill my end if I lost the bet. They were all in the kitchen when my team took a solid lead in the second half and they had all texted their husbands to let them know they were there. There were a few gasps among the ladies when the boys started telling Tom to get ready for three loads of cum. Carlos's wife, Tammy, said she thought the boys had done that before but wasn't sure. She seemed really eager to see Tom suck Carlos's cock."

"As the game ended, there were three cocks out and being stroked as they told Tom to throw some porn up on the screen to watch while he sucked. The boys hardly batted an eye when I led the wives out to watch the show."

"Rickard and Walter each had average cocks, maybe under six inches, but Carlos, scrawny guy that he is, rolled out what looked like eight inches of hard meat for Tom. While Tom started on Rick's cock, we pulled Tammy aside and asked her why she never told us Carlos was hung like that. She shrugged and Samantha, Rickard's wife, asked her if she took all that beast. Tammy giggled and just said 'Balls deep, all three holes, all day long.' She also said Carlos told her only one other person has deep-throated it, but he never told her who."

"We turned back to see Tom swallowing Rickard's load of cum. Samantha went over to stand behind him and told him she'd be sending Rickard to our house on those days he was whining for a blowjob. Tom moved in front of Walter and took his cock balls-deep in one stroke. Walter's wife, Linda, laughed when he started cumming almost immediately, 'He never lasts in my mouth either,' she said."

"Then came Tom's main event. Everybody was watching as he knelt in front of Carlos and took that big cock in his hands. I need to teach him to make love to my pussy with his mouth the way he started on Carlos' cock. By the time Tom had half of Carlos's cock in his mouth, Samantha was in Rickard's lap getting fingered, and Linda was standing behind the boys playing with her own pussy."

With a mischievous smile, as Charles and Marcus watched, Katherine was stroking Tom's hard cock through his shorts and edging him softly while the fingers of her other hand curled into Julie's pussy and teased until her voice started to strain just slightly.

"When Tom pushed down and deep-throated Carlos, Samantha came all over Rickard's hand. Linda had moved to kneel in front of Walter whose cock was rock hard again from watching one of his buddies give another a blowjob. Everyone was so turned on by the time Carlos came deep in Tom's throat. As he pulled back, Tammy laughed and said to Carlos: 'Now I know who the other cocksucker that can swallow your cock is.'"

"While everyone was catching their breath, I served more beer for the boys and wine for the ladies. Tom tried to hint that I should take care of him, but I told him he'd have to wait. After all, one of his friends might need another blowjob before they headed home."

"Well, Tom," Katherine said softly as her fingertip played in the puddle of precum she had milked through the man's shorts, "you must have practiced a lot during those years in university to be able to swallow a cock like that."

"It... uh... just happened," Tom admitted, "I lost a bet with one of the guys, and we were pushing our limits and decided a blowjob was the payoff. I lost, and after that, it just seemed to be natural for me to do that for all the guys."

"I guess those mutual masturbation sessions weren't just stroking parties," said Charles with a chuckle.

Tom looked embarrassed and it seemed like he didn't want to answer, or that he needed to be told to answer.

Katherine gently squeezed Tom's cock and whispered, "Please answer Mr. Stewart, Tommy."

Tom moaned, reacting to Katherine's control, "No, it was me sucking them as much as they wanted."

"And did any of them suck you?" Katherine asked.

Tom shook his head and replied, "They would tell me to cum on myself or in a shot glass and then have me feed myself with my fingers or drain the glass and lick it clean."

"And it's taken me all this time to learn just how kinky Tom and his friends are," Julie exclaimed, "Well, now I know how Tom is going to pay off his bets when he loses at golf, and he's always the worse in the foursome. Isn't that right honey, it looks like you're the pro cocksucker in the family now?"

"Yes, dear," Tom said softly.

Katherine returned to stroking and teasing the two Carters.

"You two are still quite the little sluts it appears."

"Yes, ma'am," they whispered in unison.

"And, I would bet," Katherine said to Julie, "that Tom doesn't know how much you love licking pussy."

"He knows," Julie sighed as Katherine's fingers slid deep into her pussy, "I've told him"

"Well then, let's recap for him, besides every college roommate you had, and me and Miss Bess, why don't you start with listing all the ladies who were at your wedding that have had your sweet tongue between their thighs. It's only fair, after all, now that you know Tommy's secret."

"Yes, ma'am," Julie sighed, "There was my maid of honor and all the bridesmaids, some of whom were those college roommates. The wives of Tom's groomsmen, that would be Tammy, Samantha, and Linda, have all had me kneeling for them. The wedding photographer too, but that was because she did a boudoir shoot for me and it got a little racy."

"And others?" prompted Katherine.

"There were probably a few others there that day too," Julie said shyly, "I'd have to look at the pictures to be sure of all of them."

"I think you're skipping someone," Katherine said, "Let's have Marcus top up everyone's wine while you think about it."

Marcus, who had been hanging on every word, realized that Mrs. Stewart's words were his cue. Carrying both wine bottles he rounded the kitchen counter and made his way to the seating area to serve the Stewarts and their guests.

As everyone resettled themselves, Katherine again sat between Tom and Julie. Turning sideways towards Julie and drawing one leg up on the seat she began teasing the woman again with light touches until her hand was again under her short dress and stroking her pussy.

"You are so wet," she said, "it must be all these slutty confessions you've been sharing. Now, where were we."

Julie looked at Katherine and pleaded softly, "Please, Mrs. Stewart."

"Tommy," Katherine said, "how much do you love your wife."

"Very much," Tommy replied as he wondered where things were going.

"And after she let you take up sucking off your friends again, will you love her no matter what?"

"Yes ma'am," Tom said without hesitation.

"See, my dear," Katherine said soothingly to Julie as her fingers slid deep into the woman's pussy, "and now everybody is curious."

"Ohhh," Julie's voice quavered, "the other lady at the wedding I have licked is Tommy's mother."

"Wha...!" sputtered Tom.

"It started a few years before we got married, when we were dating," Julie explained, "Tommy asked me to go and help her and be with her while he played golf. Tommy's father had died the year before and she liked having some company. We got talking, and she told me that she missed Tommy's father because she loved having an obedient tongue to ride any time she wanted it. Well, I told her that I knew what it was like to be a good little pussy licker and might have told her about a girlfriend that would spank me too. Then one time I was visiting, she asked me about it again, and before I knew it she had me over her knee, and then my face was between her thighs. I don't know how it happened but it became a regular thing for us."

"Uh...," Tom tried to find the words, "when did you stop doing it, before the wedding?"

"We haven't stopped," admitted Julie with a creeping edge of defiance in her voice, "and now that you're going to be servicing your friends again, we won't be."

"But," Tommy exclaimed, trying to sound stern, "it's my mother, she shouldn't be..."

"Oh, Tommy," Julie's voice quavered as Katherine teased her clit, "she's one of the kinkiest people I've ever met. She has so much leather and loves to dress up in it. And she has bondage gear and sleep sacks that she used to use with your dad. She showed me all of it and I think they'd fit you so nicely."

Katherine smiled, She turned her body until she was again stroking Julie's pussy and caressing Tom's cock through his shorts.

"What's the matter, Tommy," Katherine said with a grin, "don't you like the thought of Julie submitting to your mother while you worship your friends' cocks? Think of the fun you could have if Julie borrowed some of that bondage gear. She could strap you down and your buddies could be using your mouth while she serves them and their wives drinks."

Tommy moaned softly, his cock throbbing under Katherine's fingertips and the wet spot of precum on his shorts slowly widened.

Katherine leaned toward Julie and in a stage whisper said, "I think he likes that idea, maybe you should talk to his mother about it. Maybe she can show you how to strap Tommy down and lend you the gear to do it."

Julie bit her lip and moaned, she slumped back on the sofa, opening her thighs wider to give Katherine's hand more access. Katherine turned toward the younger woman and slid her fingers deep into Julie's pussy and caressed her clit with the ball of her thumb. With her other hand, she undid a few buttons on Julie's dress and with a few tugs indicated to Julie that she should unfasten the rest of them.

"Do you want that, Julie?" Katherine asked, "do you want to strap Tommy down in leather and ride his face and cock?"

"Oh... God... yes," Julie moaned, "I do. She did it to me, she strapped me down and rode my face until she came so hard, and then she fucked me with her big strap-on cock. I begged her to make me her little slut."

Tommy groaned, a guttural noise deep in his throat.

"Come over here, Tommy," Katherine said in a voice that he dared not ignore, "come over here and let Julie suck your cock."

Obediently, Tom stepped past Katherine to stand near where Julie's head was on the sofa. He started to undo his zipper when Katherine spoke again.

"Strip, Tommy, like a proper slut boy, and then you can feed your wife your hard cock."

As Tom obeyed, Katherine spread Julie's unbuttoned dress to expose her thighs and pussy. Slowly, she finger-fucked Julie to keep her on the edge of orgasm while she waited for her husband to feed her his cock. Tommy put one knee on the sofa and lowered his hard cock to Julie's mouth. Julie lunged upward and swallowed his cock in one stroke. She sucked and licked at his cock. The teasing he had received from Katherine ensured that he did not last long. Julie moaned and swallowed as Tom pumped his cum into her throat. Drained and with shaking knees, he moved to the side and sat on the sofa beside Julie's head as she licked the last drops of cum from her lips.

"That was fast, Tommy," Katherine said with a mischievous grin, "it's a good thing you have found other cocks to play with and that Julie discovered that your mother is well-practiced with a strap-on."

Tommy, at a loss for words to reply, blushed and looked down at Julie who was smiling up at him.

"It's okay, Tommy," Julie said sweetly as Katherine's thrusting fingers slowed and paused, "there will always be lots of cum for you. Do you think I could get the boys to all fuck me and let you lick up all their cum at once?"