An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy moaned softly, seeing the direction his kinky life was going and feeling powerless to avoid it. He would have admitted to himself, or the others if he were asked, that he didn't want to stop the trajectory his sex life had taken.

Leaving Julie exposed as she reached for her wine glass and sat back on the sofa, Katherine looked over at Charles. Saluting his wife with an almost empty glass as she sipped her wine, Charles let her know with a wink and smile that he had enjoyed her little show with the Carters.

Katherine drained her glass and, noting that Charles' was almost empty, called for Marcus to refill all the wine glasses.

Marcus approached with the wine bottles. Trying his best not to stare at Julie's exposed breasts and pussy, he carefully refilled all four wine glasses. Julie sat up as Marcus poured her wine and started to pull her dress closed but Katherine stopped her. Instead, Katherine pulled the open dress back to slide off Julie's shoulders and exposed her completely.

"It's okay, sweetie," Katherine said, "Marcus is getting used to the fact that submissive sluts are often naked in the house."

Julie let Katherine slide the dress from her arms and sat on the sofa naked. Cupping her large soft breasts, she squeezed them together and looked up at Marcus, and licked her lips.

"I could help Marcus get used to being close to a naked slut," she said with clear intention of her innuendo.

Katherine laughed, "You, my little slut girl, are on the verge of letting him see you get a firm spanking."

"Well, in that case," Julie said as she picked up her wine glass and attempted to act all grown up, "I suppose I can wait until you give me permission to taste that tight, sweet, body."

"And what about you, my dear," Katherine said to her husband, "I can see that you have enjoyed the show. Would you like one, or both, of these sluts to take care of that cock trying to burst out of your shorts?"

Julie sat up and silently clapped her hands and smiled at the suggestion. Tom blushed but didn't look like he would refuse the chance to swallow Charles' cock.

Charles laughed, "Two slutty mouths are always better than one."

Julie bit her lower lip as she nodded energetically and looked between Charles and Katherine.

"I think the two of you had better get to work," Katherine told her as she indicated with a nod of her head in Charles' direction.

Julie leaped to her feet, letting her dress slump to the floor. She took Tom by the hand and led him over to kneel in front of Charles while she knelt on the broad sofa cushion beside him. Guiding one of Tom's hands up to cradle and caress Charles' balls, Julie started by licking across the tip of Charles' cock and then lowering her lips to hold half his length in her mouth.

After pausing, Julie slowly brought her head back up, maintaining suction until the head of Charles' cock popped from her pursed lips. Turning her head toward Tom, she pulled her husband closer for a deep slow kiss. Breaking the kiss and pulling her head out from between Tom's mouth and Charles' cock, Julie spoke to her husband.

"Tommy, I want you to suck Mr. Stewart nice and slow, not rushed like you did with your friends. He will tell you if he wants to cum."

"Yes, Miss Julie," Tom whispered as his desire to suck was combining with his slide into deepening subspace.

Straightening up on the sofa and smiling, Julie offered herself to Charles as her husband began to lick Charles' cock. Charles smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist to pull her closer. He pulled Julie in close to kiss her deeply as his other hand began to fondle her breasts and pinch her hard nipples.

Katherine leaned back in her seat on the opposite sofa and watched her husband being entertained by the Carters. She knew he could last for a while if Tom followed his instructions to lick and suck gently. She also knew that he would soon have Julie moaning and dripping and begging to cum, either on his fingers or her own.

Pulling the hem of her dress upwards, Katherine began to softly stroke her own pussy lips. She smiled as she thought that if she had seen the evening developing the way it had, she would have had a selection of toys waiting on the coffee table.

Pausing to sip her wine, Katherine held up the almost empty glass. She called out in a quiet voice and waggled the glass at Marcus for a refill.

Marcus snapped out of the erotic reverie he had sunk into watching the scene that had developed in front of him. He knew his cock was leaking inside the cage from listening to Julie's story and could feel each beat of his heart in the pulse of his throbbing cock after watching the sex play.

Walking toward Katherine with the bottle of wine, he could feel the erotically charged atmosphere in the room as he got closer. Stepping between the sofas, he became less of an observer and more of a participant as he served Katherine her wine. Between calling for more wine and Marcus's arrival, Katherine had slipped out of her tight-knit dress. Naked she lay back on the sofa and spread her thighs.

"Since you're here, Marcus, you can lick me while I watch Charles enjoy our guests."

Marcus carefully placed the wine bottle on the coffee table. Turning back to Katherine he started to lower himself into position between her thighs when her next words halted his movements.

"Before you begin, my dear, I do believe that you are now overdressed for this party."

Marcus' eyes widened in surprise at the suggestion. He was already licking his lips and fixated on lapping at Mrs. Stewart's warm, wet, pussy.

"Yes, ma'am," he whispered as he quickly slipped off his shirt and shorts before crawling to Katherine.

"Slow and gentle," Katherine said softly as she stroked Marcus' head with the fingertips of one hand and watched Julie bouncing on Charles' fingers deep in her pussy.

Tom was slowly taking Charles' cock into his throat on long slow strokes. Charles grinned at Katherine as he had Julie riding his hand while she pinched and twisted her own nipples. As Katherine watched, Charles told Julie again that she couldn't touch her clit yet to make herself cum.

Katherine smiled back at Charles and slid her fingers down to stroke her own clit as Marcus's tongue lapped at her pussy.

"Shall we, my dear," she winked at Charles.

"Of course," Charles said, "Tom, you may suck harder now, make me cum."

Julie moaned and twitched, so close to cumming herself, as she heard Charles order her husband to suck him to completion. She rocked harder on Charles' hand and twisted her nipples as she pleaded for permission to cum with him.

"If Katherine says, you may," Charles told her with a grin.

Julie looked across to the other sofa with a pleading moan. She hadn't realized that Katherine was now naked and having her pussy eaten by Marcus.

"Please, Mistress, may I cum," Julie begged.

"You... may cum... when we do," Katherine said in small gasps as her own fingers picked up speed.

Charles reached his peak first. Looking over at Katherine, he groaned as he filled Tom's mouth with cum, "Fuck, he's good."

Katherine's orgasm was triggered by the sight of Charles' cock deep in Tom's throat as Charles' orgasm erupted. She pulled Marcus' face tight to her pussy and moaned as a deep wave of ecstasy coursed through her body.

Julie, wild-eyed, looked between Charles and Katherine as she realized that they were cumming. That triggered her own orgasm and she quickly brought both hands to her own pussy to jam the fingers of one hand deep inside along with Charles' fingers and with the other stroked her clit right through a moaning orgasm that shook her body for long minutes.

Charles and Katherine lay back on their respective sofas, smiling at each other in the afterglow of their orgasms. They enjoyed using the willing cooperation of their slutty and submissive friends to reach their own heights of enjoyment. Discovering Tom's newly revealed kinks and skills and including Marcus had added new delights for both of them.

Julie slid from the sofa to kneel beside Tom. Raising him to an upright kneeling position facing her, she realized his chin was covered with cum that had leaked from his lips around Charles' spurting cock. Julie wiped the cum from Tom's chin with her fingers and turned to face Katherine and Marcus.

Marcus was still kneeling between Katherine's thighs when he saw Julie hold up her cum-soaked fingers. She looked at Katherine, and Marcus followed her gaze in time to see Katherine nod and smile. Julie smiled mischievously as she offered her fingers to Marcus to suck clean.

"This is for you, little cum slut," she said with a grin.

Marcus, knowing it was Katherine's desire, opened his mouth for the offered fingers. He sucked and licked as Julie slowly fucked his mouth with her fingers.

After everyone had caught their breath, Katherine sent Marcus back to his station in the kitchen, without his clothes. She smiled and told him he wouldn't need them around the Carters anymore. Julie giggled and said they got in the way of her touchy-feelie hellos anyway.

Following a little more small talk, Katherine suggested that it was nearing time for her to take Charles to her bed. When Julie and Tom reached for their clothing, Katherine cleared her throat to get their attention and slowly shook her head, indicating that they would be heading to their car naked and carrying their clothing. Julie handed her dress to Tom to carry with his own clothes and straightened her thigh-highs as her only attire. Their ready acquiescence suggested to Marcus that it was not an unfamiliar restriction for them.

Katherine, back in her dress, hugged each of the Carters at the door as they prepared to leave and Charles in shorts and unbuttoned shirt stood by the door. Katherine made sure to squeeze Tom's ass as she hugged him, and smacked Julie's ass as their hug ended. Julie squealed and asked permission to go to the kitchen to give Marcus a hug and kiss goodbye.

Sighing, Katherine gave her permission and Julie skipped into the kitchen until she was right in front of Marcus.

"Lady 'K' says I can hug and kiss you goodbye if it's okay with you, Marcus," she said in a shy tone that was countered by her flashing eyes and curling grin.

"Uh,... okay," Marcus said softly.

Julie's arms wrapped around his naked body and her hands roamed up his back and then down to the cheeks of his ass. When Julie's lips touched Marcus', her tongue slid forward to claim his mouth as her fingers pressed the plug deep in his ass.

Breaking off her kiss before Katherine came looking for her, Julie whispered intensely, "You are fucking delicious, I so want Katherine to lend you to me for a play date."

Rebounding to her buoyant and submissive personality, Julie rushed back out to the entry where she thanked Katherine for letting her say goodbye to Marcus.

"I offered to help him with his homework, you know, the work he does around your home," she said to Katherine with a saucy wink.

Katherine laughed, "I bet you did, you'd suck him dry if I left you the key to his cage."

"Well, there's that too," Julie said in mock innocence.

"You two go straight home, and behave yourselves as best you can."

"Yes ma'am," came two voices back through the open door as Charles slowly swung it shut.

Arm in arm, the Stewarts sauntered into the kitchen to find Marcus wiping the counters.

"Thank you, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart said with a smile, "you were very helpful tonight. And maybe tomorrow we'll find time to unlock your cage. Please tidy things up before you head for bed."

"Yes, ma'am, thank you," Marcus said softly as he was reminded that he was the only person who had not cum.

After cleaning up the kitchen and living room, washing and drying the wine glasses, and picking up his house uniform, Marcus headed back to his room. The chores having given his mind a brief respite from contemplating the evening's activities, he cleaned up and was able to replace the cage before renewed arousal made it a more challenging task. To help his mind unwind a little more he spent an hour reviewing class notes from the past week, flagging a few sections that he knew should be rewritten to promote the reinforcement of memory of the material.

The next morning, on schedule, Marcus was waiting outside the Stewarts' bedroom for his morning meeting with Mrs. Stewart. Looking around the living room as he waited, his mind flashed back to scenes of the Carters' visit the night before. The feel of Mrs. Carter's hands exploring his body, the experience of being naked and licking Mrs. Stewart while others were present, and the taste of Mr. Stewart's cum on Julie's fingers, these all left Marcus feeling the beat of his pulse in the chastity cage. Biting his lip, he tensed his body as he tried to calm himself, only to feel his ass squeezing the anal plug and starting his imagination down another horny path.

The bedroom door swung open and Mr. Stewart came through. With a nod toward Marcus, he made his usual beeline for the coffee pot in preparation for his morning departure and commute. Before he had poured his cup of coffee, Mrs. Stewart's voice came from the open bedroom door.

"Marcus, please come in here."

Expecting to see Katherine on the bed as he rounded the doorway, Marcus paused when he saw the empty bed. Looking around quickly, he saw her to the left of the door, sitting at a chair turned to one side at the bistro table setting in that corner. She wore pale grey stockings with a set of matching garter, panties, and bra in grey-blue lace.

"Please stand here, Marcus," she said, indicating the spot between her spread feet.

Marcus moved to the designated spot and stood with his feet about a foot apart and his hands behind the small of his back. He stood calmly as Mrs. Stewart reached forward and gently lifted the weight of his balls and caged cock. She ran her fingertips over his freshly shaven skin to satisfy herself that Marcus was continuing to follow her instructions. She slid one hand between his thighs to touch and press on the base of the anal plug on Marcus's ass, another of her expectations for their morning meetings.

"Thank you, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart said in her business-like tone, "I am happy to see that you are maintaining your shaving ritual, and also the daily wearing of the plug. Would you say that you have adjusted to wearing this size plug comfortably?"

"Uh... yes, ma'am," said Marcus with slight hesitation.

"Well, then," she replied, "perhaps it is time to introduce a new plug for you to practice with and wear when you are ready."

Mrs. Stewart smiled and reached over to the table to lift a small towel from the items it had been covering. Marcus saw that there was a box, about three inches square in cross-section and less than a foot long, with a closed lid. There was also a fresh pump bottle of lubricant and a new anal plug that made him gulp softly and swallow in nervous anticipation.

Marcus knew the dimensions of the plug in his ass. He'd measured it a few times to be sure. It was just over four inches from the base to the tip of the bulbous body, and the width at its thickness part was about an inch and a quarter in diameter. The plug on the table, to his eyes at that moment, seemed a lot bigger.

Mrs. Stewart didn't give Marcus any time to back out of her plan.

"Turn around, legs spread, and bend over. Use the other chair to support yourself if you need to," she directed.

Marcus obeyed. When Mrs. Stewart grabbed the base of the plug in his ass, he moaned as she softly thrust and twisted the plug, feeling it move with the lube he had used to work it in just before their morning meeting. Slowly, gently, Mrs. Stewart worked the plug out of Marcus' ass, letting his muscles adjust to its thick body before slipping it free.

Marcus heard the subtle sounds of the pump on the lubricant bottle. His next sensation was the feel of the comparatively chilly room-temperature lube on the tip of the new plug pressing into his recently vacated asshole. Mrs. Stewart pressed half the length of the new plug into Marcus's bottom and was gently thrusting to adjust him to the increase in diameter when Mr. Stewart spoke from the door.

"Sorry to interrupt, my dear, I can see that you're busy, but I may be a little late this afternoon."

"That's fine, sweetie," Mrs. Stewart said without missing a stroke with the plug, "but if the reason you'll be late is that little slut Becky, you better tell her she has to call and ask my permission before sucking or riding that cock."

"Will do, hun," Mr. Stewart laughed and continued speaking as he disappeared from the doorway, "she probably doesn't want to be back over your knee any time soon."

"Or she does...," Mrs. Stewart muttered as she pressed the anal plug inwards until it seated itself in Marcus' ass.

Marcus gasped as the plug slipped into place, held by the body of the plug beyond his sphincter muscles and the flat base tight to his hole on the outside. He breathed in deeply as he adjusted to its size and its noticeably heavier weight. He felt Mrs. Stewart wipe away any excess lube before she told him to turn back around.

"How does that feel, Marcus," she asked when he was facing her again and back in his original position.

"Bigger, ma'am, and heavier," Marcus said calmly.

Mrs. Stewart chuckled at the obvious comments.

"It is," she said, "about two inches longer than the plug you had in, but most of that extra length is the thin taper of the body so it's not really extra bulk up front. The body is a little wider and so is the part above the base, so while it's filling you more it's also holding your hole open a little wider. And the extra weight will help give those muscles a workout. I want you to wear this plug when you find it comfortable and let it become your regular plug, can you do that, Marcus?"

"Uh... yes, ma'am... I can do that," Marcus said slowly as Mrs. Stewart started handling his caged cock again.

"Good boy," she said as she unlocked and removed the cage with practiced movements.

Mrs. Stewart held Marcus' freed cock in her hands and harden to a full erection before she slowly started stroking the shaft without touching the head. As she toyed with his cock, she began asking Marcus questions.

"Did you enjoy serving us while the Carters were here last evening, Marcus?"

"Uh,... yes, ma'am," Marcus said with an unsteady voice as he tried to concentrate.

"Did you mind it when Mrs. Carter wanted to run her hands all over your body?"

"No, ma'am, it was okay."

"How did it make you feel, Marcus?"

"It made me feel....," Marcus paused as he searched for the right word, "... slutty, like I was supposed to be there to be used and to please everyone."

"Do you like feeling slutty, Marcus?" Mrs. Stewart asked, picking up on his choice of words, "Do you like being a submissive slut for me and my friends?"

"Yes, Mistress," Marcus moaned as Mrs. Stewart's thumb passed over the head of his cock at the top of its stroke.

"Good boy," she said, "I like it when you are a well-behaved submissive slut too."

"Did you like it when Mrs. Carter fed you some of Mr. Stewart's cum."

"Yes, ma'am,... but...," Marcus' voice trailed off as he replied.

"But?"

"Mr. Carter got most of it," Marcus explained softly, with a tinge of disappointment that Mrs. Stewart did not miss.

"Ah," she smiled as she kept gently stroking Marcus' cock, "as our cum slut you felt that you should get all of Mr. Stewart's cum, is that it?"

"I... I guess so, ma'am."

"And after all that talk of Mr. Carter getting so much cum at home, and Mrs. Carter swallowing her husband's load, you felt left out. Well, perhaps I shall have to make that up to you. And I will tell Mrs. Carter that she owes you one full serving of fresh cum. Would you like that?"