An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh,... if that is what you think is best, ma'am."

"Oh, I do, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart said as her stroking increased in pace, "I know that we need to keep you well-fed as our cum slut."

"Thank you, ma'am," moaned Marcus as the stroking of his cock became the single thing dominating his mind.

Marcus' body shuddered and a deep groan escaped his lips as he came into Katherine's hands cupped over the head of his cock. Her fingers teased and milked the last drops from his shaft as he moaned with the relief of cumming after the experiences since his last release.

"You should kneel and clean up my hands now," Mrs. Stewart said gently.

Obeying, Marcus lost himself in the simple task of lapping the cum from Mrs. Stewart's palms and sucking each of her fingers clean. Once he was finished Mrs. Stewart had him standing again between her spread thighs.

"Your other plug and the cage are wrapped in the towel. Please make sure the towel gets into the laundry after you get them to your room."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus said as he reached for the small bundle.

"And this is for you," she said as she slid the closed box closer to the edge of the table beside them.

Lifting the lid, Mrs. Stewart revealed its contents to the young man. Inside the box, laying on a red satin lining, was a lifelike dildo with a flared base suitable for a strap-on harness or to be safe for anal play.

"This is an exact copy of Mr. Stewart's cock," she explained, "and you can use it to see how you like the feel of it in your slutty mouth and ass when you are ready. I considered getting you a colored version based on Bess' recommendations, but I decided that I like the image of a naturally colored cock filling your slutty holes."

"Thank you, Mistress," Marcus said quietly.

"You're very welcome, Marcus," she said with a smile, "maybe you'll be riding it when you write to Aunt Bess and tell her you met the Carters."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus said automatically as his brain was still sorting out that statement.

"Good boy," Mrs. Stewart said cheerily as she headed for her bathroom to finish getting ready for work.