An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 06

Story Info
The Stewarts host a party, Marcus’ horizons are broadened.
13.8k words
4.69
11.4k
14

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case it's not your kind of story... The Stewarts host a party, Marcus' horizons are broadened. Story tags: female domination, bdsm, male submission, bondage, teasing, anal toys, cum eating,

This is one chapter in a series. If you haven't read the earlier chapters, It is recommended that you start there. Over its full course, the story includes, among other things, female domination, male submission, toys, chastity, and bisexual play. If these aren't your thing, you may want to find another story to read. For those who have enjoyed the story to this point, or my other writings, I hope this one does not disappoint.

An Obedient Boy for Katherine, Part 6

A few days after Mrs. Stewart told Marcus about the upcoming party and his role in it, her email with instructions landed in his inbox after he'd spent the first half of the morning doing chores around the house. The subject of the email simply read "Party, Instructions for Marcus."

Marcus paused before opening it. Even though he was expecting the message, the appearance of the email brought a rush of emotions and memories of his session in the basement playroom with Mrs. Stewart. It seemed like, all of a sudden, his chastity cage was a little tighter and the plug in his ass was a little larger. He couldn't stop himself from teasing his nipples as he sat and rocked gently and recalled how he had been milked with the heavy anal plug and the Hitachi vibrator.

In Katherine's business-like tone and using bullet points, the email reviewed what she had told Marcus to expect and added a few items. The Stewarts were expecting about a half-dozen couples to join them. Marcus' role would be to serve drinks from the kitchen and to keep a few snack trays filled with fresh offerings for their guests. Marcus was relieved to see that he was expected to wear his house uniform. As slutty as that might be, it was better, he thought, than being naked in front of so many strangers at once.

On the day of the party, he was to stock the mini-fridges located around the playroom with water and electrolyte drinks, and ensure the sanitizing stations were stocked and ready. Lastly, he was responsible to place in designated locations bins for toys that would need to be washed after the party. Directions for where to find all of these things in the utility room near the main doors to the playroom were included.

Mrs. Stewart's instructions added a few more details. Marcus could expect to assist Charles in preparing one area that would require the movement of certain pieces of bondage furniture. He might also be expected to assist the cleaning ladies, Sofia and her daughter Isabella, in restoring the room to its normal state the following day. They would be at the house for a special cleaning visit the morning after the party. Lastly, Katherine provided Marcus with the key code for the playroom door.

Marcus went through the list point by point. He knew that he was expected to clarify any items he wasn't sure of with Mrs. Stewart but it all seemed clear enough. Opening his personal calendar, he entered a few items in the time slots he thought they might occur, just to have the reminders in place as the weekend approached.

As he typed "set out sex toy bins" he thought of how strange that would have seemed only a few months earlier. He paused and smiled, with a degree of pleasant satisfaction, at how things had turned out.

Earlier that year he had completed high school, spending an extra year to improve some grades and because he was still eligible to wrestle. The academic work paid off with a full scholarship to college. He was only required to take care of his own living expenses. That would have been a problem in the upscale community a couple of hours away from his hometown where the college campus was, but his Aunt Bess came through with an arrangement for Marcus to live in the empty maid's suite at the home of her friends, the Stewarts. He'd even started with a job at a company Mrs. Stewart contracted with, but that unfortunately dried up when the company had to let some people go.

At the risk of being unable to make rent, which would lead to withdrawing from college, the Stewarts came through again. Marcus agreed to do chores around the house and yard in trade for the rent and a little spending money. Gradually, that progressed to his being Mrs. Stewart's willing and obedient sexual servant, a role that was completely open to Mr. Stewart and to a slowly expanding circle of their kink-minded friends. That circle, Marcus realized, was about to expand in size once again.

Marcus smiled as he contemplated all the events that had led to where he was now, sitting at his desk in the maid's suite, naked except for a chastity cage and rocking on an anal plug as he thought about being the Stewarts' boy toy. He was pulled from his reverie by the low tone of the alarm on his phone. It was his reminder to get dressed and on his way to campus for his afternoon classes. He kept the chastity cage on but removed the anal plug as he got ready for the walk to campus.

After an uneventful afternoon, two classes split by an hour-long break that he diligently used for study purposes, Marcus was on his way back home. His mind easily slipped back into a reverie of images about the basement playroom and the things Mrs. Stewart might do with him down there. As he reached the end of the driveway, the change in pace broke his mind away from his fantasies and served to remind him that he had duties to perform. Soon after, he was showered, stripped, re-caged, and had slowly inserted the new larger anal plug Mrs. Stewart had given him. Sitting on the plug at his desk, he bit his lip as each movement was likely to draw a soft moan from his lips.

It wasn't long before Mr. Stewart's arrival home, signaled by the garage door opening and closing, acted as Marcus' cue to head for the kitchen. There, he set out two white wine glasses for the Stewarts and made sure that the bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge was uncorked and ready to pour. While he waited he could hear at least one of the showers in the Stewarts' master suite running through the open double doors on the far side of the living room.

Mrs. Stewart appeared from the bedroom first. She was wearing white capris, a light blue top, and white strappy sandals with four inches of stiletto heel. She crossed the room directly to where Marcus stood on the opposite side of the kitchen counter, talking as she approached.

"Marcus, dear, no wine for me today, I'm on my way to get my nails done."

"Oh, okay, Mrs. Stewart, will you be out long?"

"Not too long, but Charles will probably have his wine and let you go before I get back."

Before Marcus could respond, Katherine leaned against the counter and in a lowered voice, asked, "Are you wearing the new plug today, Marcus?'

"Yes, ma'am," said Marcus.

"Good boy," Katherine said with a wink, "if I had more time, I'd check how well it fits. Perhaps at tomorrow morning's meeting."

Marcus blushed as she turned away and headed toward the hallway leading past her home office and Marcus's room to the garage. As soon as she disappeared from Marcus' view, Charles ambled from the bedroom.

Wearing loose sweats and house slippers, Charles spoke in a serious tone to Marcus as he casually crossed the room.

"Is she gone? Are we alone now? Does she know about us?"

Before a confused Marcus could answer, Charles laughed and added, "Relax, I'm joking, but you can pour me a wine, use a plastic cup because we're going downstairs and the rule is no glassware down there. Safety, you know, too many bare feet, and shards of glass can ruin the mood."

Marcus put the two crystal wine glasses away and took an acrylic stemless wine glass from another cupboard. Pouring a serving of wine he soon had it ready for Charles' outstretched hand.

"Let's go, my boy," Charles declared as he headed for the basement stairs.

Marcus put the wine away and hurried to catch up, which he achieved as Charles reached the playroom doors.

Charles led the way into the playroom and turned on all the main illumination lights. The brightness of the main lights made the dungeon furniture stand out in stark contrast to the off-white upper walls, medium grey tiled lower walls, and the light grey floor tiles. Charles sipped his wine as he crossed the room and led Marcus to where a pair of St. Andrew's crosses stood in neighboring play spaces. He stopped, got Marcus' attention, and pointed upwards.

"See those suspension rings? We have some friends coming who like to tie people up and hang them like living sculptures. They're really quite good at it too. We need to move these crosses out of the way and add a few more rings for them."

"Uh,... okay..." Marcus replied while still trying to figure out what that all meant.

Charles chuckled and led Marcus through the movement of the crosses to an area where they would be out of the way. With a two-wheeled hand truck from the storage room, it took both of them to steady and move the heavy crosses with their bases.

With the space cleared, Charles showed Marcus where a series of threaded holes were placed in the ceiling that would accept more of the suspension rings.

Reacting to Marcus' doubtful look, Charles laughed and told him, "Don't worry, the sockets were installed by an engineering form and each of these rings will take over 5000 pounds of force. That means we can hang a small car from one, or safely see someone struggle in bondage suspended from one. I'm not an expert, but let's just say the figures have been reviewed by the insurance pro in the family."

Charles handed the first ring to Marcus to screw into place but took it back with a grin when it was obvious that Marcus lacked the height for the task. At 6 foot 2 inches, Charles quickly completed the task and had an array of twelve suspension rings in place.

"There," Charles said, "that should give them lots of options.

On Friday, Marcus met with Mrs. Stewart for their regular morning meeting. Naked except for his chastity cage and plug, Marcus was waiting outside the Stewarts' bedroom suite when Charles came through the doorway laughing.

"Thanks, babe," Charles called over his shoulder, "I'll be home early to ensure we're ready to party."

"You'd better be," his wife's voice followed him, "and don't let that slut Becky near that cock of yours today, I want those balls nice and full tonight."

"Okay," Charles said with a wink and a grin directed at Marcus, "if Becky wants to deep-throat me today I'll try to find the strength to say 'no,' but you know I can't resist her charms."

"You'd better," Katherine said with a tone that lacked the sternness he might have been trying for, "now send Marcus in here, he has a mess to clean up."

"That's your cue," Charles said as he headed for the coffee pot, his usual first stop on the way to the garage.

Marcus quickly entered the bedroom. He was met with the sight of Katherine, naked and sprawled on the king-size bed. She was slowly fingering her pussy.

"Come clean me up, slutty boy," Katherine said, "Charles filled me this morning."

Marcus obediently crawled between Mrs. Stewart's spread thighs. Before he could lower his lips to her freshly fucked pussy, Katherine had him suck her fingers clean of the mixed juices that covered them.

"Mmm, now lick me deeply, Marcus, and make me cum too."

Marcus had become familiar with Mrs. Stewart's moods in the mornings she called upon him to serve her with his tongue. Some days she wanted a soft, slow licking, which she would decide if it would build to one or more orgasms. On other mornings, like this one, she exhibited a sense of urgency that did not suggest that she wanted anything to be done slowly or with light contact. Marcus started by driving his tongue deep where Katherine's fingers had been a minute before. Her soft groan told him he had made the right choice. He felt her pussy open up to the inward press of his tongue and lips, sharing their coating of juices with his chin and cheeks. Licking upward, Marcus dragged the flat of his tongue over Katherine's clit, a movement that rewarded him with a small shudder of lust that ran through her body.

Katherine's hands moved to hold Marcus' head in place tight against her pussy. She rocked her hips to hump his face as he licked deeply and upwards over and over again.

"Yes," she groaned, "fuck me with that slut tongue."

Marcus drove his tongue deep into his Mistress' pussy. He could feel her legs tremble as her orgasm rose to a climax. The contractions of her pussy pushed more of the cum and juices he had been lapping up onto his tongue and into his waiting mouth. As Katherine's orgasm peaked and subsided, her grip on Marcus' head relaxed and so did the pace of his licking tongue. Finally, she pushed him back enough to break the contact with her sensitive lips and clit.

"Thank you, Marcus, I needed that," she said in a husky voice, "Charles really needs to learn to last through my second orgasm instead of 'needing to go to work,' the bastard."

Mrs. Stewart held her hands out to Marcus. He held her hands while she rose into a sitting position with him kneeling between her legs.

Pulling Marcus' face down to her own, Mrs. Stewart kissed him hungrily. She licked her own juices and the traces of Charles' cum from Marcus' lips and chin, then fucked his mouth with her tongue as she sought more of those mixed flavors.

"My slutty boy," she whispered as she reached down to cup Marcus' balls under his caged cock, "one of these days I'm going to line up a row of freshly fucked pussies for you to suck and lick clean. And at the end of the row will be mine."

"Yes, Mistress," moaned Marcus softly.

"Now," Mrs. Stewart was suddenly all business again, "I need to get ready for my day, and you can stay horny until tonight. I believe you still have some preparations to finish downstairs before your classes today. After class, you'll wear your uniform for the evening. Since this will be your first party with us, you can be dressed, but it will also be the last one you get to wear anything so modest."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Away, slutty boy, to your chores," Katherine laughed as she slid to the edge of the bed.

Marcus was out of the bedroom and crossing the living room when he realized how tight his cock cage felt. He found the sensation almost comforting, the way the cage arrested his cock early in its attempt to become erect, holding it tightly as his pulse throbbed in the confines of his trapped shaft. He never found it painful and knew that the feedback his brain received from another stymied erection would soon reverse the process and leave his cock relaxed in the small cage again.

Smiling and shaking his head as he thought about how normal the morning meetings had become. Finding himself licking cum from Mrs. Stewart's body, either Charles' or his own, or both, was just another morning for Marcus in the Stewarts' household. He was still grinning when he got to the bottom of the stairs and keyed in the lock code for the basement playroom.

Turning on the main lights, Marcus surveyed the room. He went to the utility room around the corner from the entry doors and started filling a small cart with the small bottles of water, electrolyte drinks, and juices he would distribute to the mini-fridges in the playroom. There was one near each of the love seats tucked into small screened areas that Mrs. Stewart had described as there for spectators, but more importantly for aftercare. That was a word that sent him on a lengthy internet spree to understand better. With that understanding, he recognized the importance of having the re-hydration options available for subs and doms after their scene play in the dungeon playroom.

After stocking the mini-fridges, Marcus made a tour of the room. He picked up and placed on his cart any of the disinfectant bottles that needed to be filled, and noted which cleaning stations required a new box of sterile gloves or stack of disposable towels. Circling around to the utility room, he filled bottles and grabbed the necessary supplies to make sure that all the stations were fully stocked. He finished preparing the room by placing the requested plastic bins beside a few of the cleaning stations that Mrs. Stewart had pointed out when she toured the room with him. Marcus shook his head imagining that the bins might be necessary to collect toys for washing after the party and then to be replaced in their cupboards, but he also knew the wide selection of toys that resided in some of those cabinets.

The rest of Marcus' day passed in a blur. Reviewing class notes, the walk to campus, two classes, and then another brisk walk back to the house. At the time that he was usually naked except for his chastity cage and waiting to serve the Stewarts their wine, he was in his room and, unusually, wearing clothes.

Checking himself out in the mirror, Marcus noted that his workouts had ensured that the thin fabric of the cropped sleeveless top and booty-style shorts fit like an extra layer of skin. The outfit, his "house uniform" Mrs. Stewart had called it, left little to the imagination. His increasingly well-defined abs were on display and it was obvious he wore a chastity cage under the snug shorts. The tight fabric of the top outlined his pectorals and clearly showed his nipples, while the bright yellow script across his chest left no doubt about his role in the Stewarts' world. It read "Cum Slut."

"Well," thought Marcus as he parodied body-building poses, "I think this may actually be sluttier than if I was naked."

Making one final stretch, Marcus smiled when he realized that the shorts did hide one surprise. He tenses his ass around the big new plug that Mrs. Stewart had recently added to his toy box. She had introduced it to him in the playroom, so he felt it was appropriate for the evening.

Ready to serve, Marcus headed to the kitchen and made a final check that the fridge was well-stocked with the non-alcoholic drinks that Mrs. Stewart had selected. He knew he might be asked to pour wine at the end of the night, but that would be after the playroom was empty and locked for the night. Mrs. Stewart had made it clear that no activities took place down there by anyone under the influence, and to break that rule had a singular result, which was to be permanently off the guest list.

There were also snack trays for Marcus to place on the dividing counter between the kitchen and living room later in the evening. Cheese and crackers, and fruit and vegetables, were to be placed on small trays that could be replenished as they were depleted. Satisfied that his station was ready, Marcus waited.

He didn't have to wait for long.

The double doors to the Stewarts' suite opened in unison. With Katherine on the left and Charles on the right, they stepped through and turned to close the doors behind them. With big smiles and linked arms, they walked toward Marcus.

"Two Perriers, please, Marcus," Charles requested.

Marcus smiled at their enthusiasm as he moved to pour the requested drinks.

Katherine wore a red dress of soft knit material. Form-fitting, it started with a strip of material over one shoulder and wrapped her body to just above the knees. Below the level where the dress hugged her hips, it flared to a skirt of loose folds around her legs. On her feet were simple ballet slippers of white leather. Charles was even more casually dressed. He wore khaki slacks and an untucked bright green and blue vintage golf shirt.

Mrs. Stewart smiled at Marcus as she took her glass.

"It is so nice to be hosting parties again," she said with a smile at Marcus, "we have so much time to make up for."

Charles slid into his usual seat on the living room sofas. Katherine was about to join him when the doorbell rang.