An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus tried his best to focus on the first play area. The Stocktons had brought two folding tables out of the storeroom and used them to lay out the contents of their duffel bags. Marcus could see coils of rope of varying colors and thicknesses, and a variety of carabiners, rings, and other accessories, all of which was foreign to him.

Looking at what was happening in the play space explained what the rope was for, but Marcus was amazed at the complexity of their work. The Stocktons had Sandy and Chris Fairfield stripped and standing a few feet apart facing one another. The submissive pair were each already bound in rope-work body harnesses that wrapped them from neck to upper thighs. The complicated rope work and intricate knots framed their bodies to accentuate and emphasize each body part and muscle group.

Sandy, bound with bright red rope, had her breasts wrapped at the base to bind them into firm projections away from her body. The ropes encasing her body formed a network of connecting knots that went down the center of her body and each side. Her arms were drawn behind her, forearms parallel across her back, and hands at the opposite elbows held tightly in place. Between her shoulder blades and just above her buttocks, the rope work included metal rings that stood out from her body.

Chris was bound in a similar body harness with green rope. His arms, rather than behind his back, were bound to his sides with his fingers tied to keep his hands immobilized against his thighs. For both, ropes passing to either side of their genitals and between their legs to wrap under their buttocks ensured that their genitals were drawn forward and emphasized by the ropes.

Marcus noticed that the Stocktons worked quickly and with a sense of professionalism for their craft and their subjects. They chatted easily and comfortably with the Fairfields who cooperated with each request for body positioning and readily answered when asked if a binding knot was too loose or too tight. The Stocktons worked together on each of the Fairfields, alternately tying the intricate knots or holding the lengths of rope for their partner. It was obvious to Marcus that this was not the first time the two couples played together.

A sharp pinch of a nipple pulled Marcus away from his study of the shibari demonstration. Katherine smiled at his consternation from her attempt to get his attention.

"We can sit down now and watch for a while," Mrs. Stewart said.

Marcus realized that he hadn't noticed the Smiths moving to watch at the next play area. He let Mrs. Stewart lead him to the vacated loveseat and sat down beside her when invited to do so. He tried his best to ignore the feeling of her body so close to his own while they watched the developing rope play.

With the body harnesses complete, the Stocktons moved on to the next stage of their bondage project. Sandy was turned about and moved a few steps away from Chris. Will Stockton threaded a loop of roped through one of the ceiling rings and started to attach it to the ring between Sandy's shoulders without tension. Marcus realized that the reason why that rope had some slack was when a second suspension rope was run through another ceiling ring and then to the ring at Sandy's lower back. Drawing the slack out of that second loop pulled Sandy's lower body backward and upward until her torso was suspended parallel to the floor.

With Sandy Fairfield now suspended from two ceiling rings, the Stocktons turned to complete her bondage. Working in unison, Sandy's legs were folded with calves against thighs and each leg was bound in that position. Another suspension ring on each side of her body was put into use to pull her bound legs upward and outward. Will drew on each rope to position her legs as Karen knelt at Sandy's head to ensure she was okay and not too uncomfortable.

Marcus' attention to the shibari demonstration was interrupted by Mrs. Stewart turning toward him and placing a hand on his thigh. He turned his head to look at her and noticed the bemused expression on her face.

"It's almost as if you're drifting into subspace with the Fairfields," she said softly, "Do you like that? Would you like that done to you too?"

"Yes, ma'am, I would," Marcus admitted shyly.

With a smile, Katherine returned to watching the rope play in front of them.

The suspended positioning of Sandy lewdly exposed her pussy and ass to her watching husband who waited for the Stocktons to return their attention to him. With Sandy bound and suspended, Karen took a small vibrator off the table and approached to the bound woman. She checked the ropework with one hand, while her other hand caressed Sandy's erogenous zones with the vibrator. She ended her inspection with another check of Sandy's condition and finding her smiling and asking for more, kissed her softly, and told her to wait a little longer.

Marcus and Mrs. Stewart watched as the Stocktons began their suspension rigging of Chris. They began by attaching a ring on his chest to the suspension ring next behind the ones supporting Sandy. Before they progressed much further, Mrs. Stewart was on her feet and drawing Marcus after her to move to the next play area.

"Don't worry," she said to Marcus, "we'll come back to see the results of their work, but there's more to see now."

As Marcus took his seat on the next loveseat, he realized how focused he must have been on the bondage play that he hadn't really noticed what was going on in the next section of the room. The Carters had each been placed on one of the large bondage horses and strapped firmly in place. Standing over them were Sherri and Gordon Dormer who each held a long, narrow, wooden paddle.

Mrs. Stewart stepped forward to greet and hug the Dormers. She asked their permission to inspect the Carters and circled each bondage horse to stroke and check on Julie and Tom. Satisfied and smiling, she headed toward Marcus on the loveseat and took her seat beside him as the Dormers returned their full attention to their submissive charges.

Marcus couldn't help but notice that both Tom's and Julie's asses were already a bright red in color. The impacted area covered the cheeks of their asses and spread down the backs of their thighs. He wondered how much spanking they had taken from their Master and Mistress for the night as the paddles began again to work over the same sensitive flesh.

It was obvious that Sherri and Gordon Dormer were there as much to interact with one another as they were with the Carters. The bondage horses were positioned to allow the Dormers' to watch each other as they worked in coordinated synchronicity. The paddles fell in unison with practiced skill, each of them matching the other's rhythm while adjusting the intensity of their strikes in response to the differing reactions of their subjects.

Mrs. Stewart spoke softly to Marcus as he watched the paddling with rapt attention.

"This is the play that Julie and Tom have been begging for. They both love being strapped down and spanked thoroughly. Do you remember how quiet and subdued Tom was when he arrived? Now see how deep he is in subspace. He hardly knows where he is right now. Julie is also slipping deeper, but her bratty side keeps her just aware enough to keep baiting the Dormers to be stricter with her."

"Wow...," Marcus said softly, "It's so different seeing it for real."

Katherine smiled at his reaction.

"Yes, it is," she confirmed, "so very different from what you may have seen online. It's not acting here, and it's not a forced performance. The intensity and depths of the personal experience are something that videos can't show you very well at all."

She reached over to caress Marcus's cheek and chin before continuing.

"Your Aunt Bess responds a lot like Julie does when she gets spanked, I think that's why those two get along so well. But I bet you'd be more like Tom, slipping quickly and deeply into subspace. Would you like to explore that with me one day, Marcus."

Marcus nodded slowly, then spoke softly, "Yes, please, Mistress."

"Good boy," Katherine replied, "I think spanking your cute ass once in a while might be just what I need from time to time."

Marcus looked at her quizzically.

"Spanking isn't all about the recipient, my dear," Katherine said with a grin, "it's just as much about the provider and their needs."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus said as he returned his attention to the spanking benches.

The Dormers had put down the long paddles and picked up black floggers with heavy leather falls. They returned to apply these with a slow pace to the bottoms of their charges, the heavy weight of the floggers eliciting groans and grunts from the Carters with each impact.

"Keep in mind," Mrs. Stewart spoke softly, "you're watching some pretty advanced play here between very experienced people. We wouldn't be doing anything quite that intense, not at first anyway."

Marcus, fixated on the effects the floggers were having on Tom and Julie, just nodded to acknowledge that he had heard Katherine's words.

His attention was broken again when Mrs. Stewart shifted on the loveseat. She had turned toward Marcus to speak briefly with Mrs. Smith as the Smiths passed behind the loveseat. Their exchange was one of polite pleasantries and then the Smiths continued back up the room to sit and watch the shibari display again.

"Come on, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart said after the Smiths were again settled, "let's see what the Sloanes are up to."

As they moved to the third occupied play area, Marcus saw that Zoe Sloane was laying back on a massage table. Her legs were raised with bent knees that she was holding for support. Robert was standing at the end of the table, his hands doing something at her crotch that was masked by Zoe's thigh.

Marcus followed Mrs. Stewart's pointing finger to go sit on the loveseat while she went and spoke to the Sloanes. After a quick exchange with Robert, she leaned over Zoe's face to stroke her cheek while checking that she was enjoying herself.

Mrs. Stewart took her seat beside Marcus just in time for them to watch Robert slowly withdraw nearly a foot of thick black dildo from his wife's ass.

"Fuck, Bobby," Zoe moaned, "that was feeling so good, why did you take it out?"

"To make room for something bigger, my love," Robert answered with a laugh.

Marcus gasped as he imagined anything bigger actually fitting. He watched as Robert dropped the dildo into a bin beside the nearby cleaning station. It wasn't the first toy to land in the bin and wouldn't be the last. A shiver went through Marcus' body as he realized that the Sloanes had been working through larger and larger dildos to open and stretch Zoe's pussy and ass. Marcus squirmed and rocked his hips as he realized for the first time all evening how full his own ass was with the latest anal plug Mrs. Stewart had given him. He softly bit his lower lip as he understood that the increasing size of the anal toys he was receiving from Mrs. Stewart could lead to the toy play he was watching.

Robert looked over at Mrs. Stewart and said, "I'll make sure the toys are all soaking in the sink with disinfectant after we're done."

"Thank you, Robert," Katherine answered, "the ladies will be in tomorrow to clean and put the room back together. They are always happy when you do that."

Robert stepped toward a wide cabinet with open doors mounted on the nearby wall. The exposed shelves were filled with a wide range of toys,... dildos, anal plugs, and all manner of insertables. Marcus had peeked in the cabinet during his earlier visit in the room. Despite his awareness that some people played with such large toys, he had almost convinced himself that the display was more for show than use.

Robert picked up a long blunt-ended dildo. The base was shaped like a pair of heavy testicles and part-way along the shaft was a ridge that thickened it even more.

"Mmm," murmured Katherine, "it looks like Zoe's going for a pony ride."

She laughed in response to Marcus' expression.

"I see that I need to send you on a research journey to explore the bigger toys of Bad Dragon and other sellers."

"Oh...," Marcus' voice trailed off as he watched Robert feed the head of the dildo into his wife's spread pussy.

A low moan broke from Zoe's lips as Robert slid the dildo deep in one long slow stroke. He drew it back until only the head remained inside and then thrust it back in. Within a dozen strokes, he was fucking Zoe's stretched pussy with increasing speed and force.

"Yes, Robert, fuck me," Zoe blurted, "I want that in my ass next."

"I'll fuck your ass with it after you come on it," Robert told her.

Holding the dildo deep inside Zoe's pussy, Robert picked up a vibrator that had been lying on a small utility cart he had positioned close by for that purpose. He turned the vibrator on and moved the head toward Zoe's exposed clit.

"Oh, fuck, oh, God," Zoe moaned repeatedly as she first felt the low pulsing vibrations of the second toy.

"Yes," she said in an escalating tone, "make me cum you fucker."

Robert laughed as his wife's body shook in an intense orgasm. The dildo slid halfway out from the force of her internal muscles and he held it tightly to keep it from escaping entirely.

"Is that what you wanted," he asked the quivering woman.

"Wanted?" Zoe laughed, "It's what I fucking needed tonight."

"More?" Robert asked her.

"Oh, yes, please," Zoe said with a broad smile, "you know what I want from that cock next."

Katherine and Marcus watched as Robert stepped to the cleaning station and pumped a thick dollop of heavy lube from a standing bottle into his hand. He covered the head of the dildo with some and used the rest to cover and thrust his fingers inside Zoe's already well-used asshole.

"Remember," he told her, "you've been asking for this."

Breathing deeply, Zoe responded, "Do it, I want it and I'm going to want more than that too."

Robert lined up the blunt head of the dildo with Zoe's prepared asshole. He pressed the first few inches inward as she moaned and told him not to stop. Slowly, over a foot of thick shaft disappeared up her ass as she gasped and tried to relax with deep breaths.

"It's been a while, but she'll take it,' Robert said in a casual tone toward Katherine, "We haven't been able to offload the kids on grandparents for some time to engage in noisy play, so we've both been needing it. Her most of all."

"And what about you, Robert?" Mrs. Stewart asked.

"Maybe next time we're here," he said with a shrug.

Mrs. Stewart turned to Marcus who listened without taking his eyes off the dildo.

"Sometimes Robert and Zoe switch, and he's the one on the table."

Marcus blinked at that thought and looked toward her.

"What about you, Cum Slut," she said with a gentle tone, "are you thinking about being the one on the table?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus' voice was barely a whisper.

"So many new things for us to explore," Mrs. Stewart said as she reached over and squeezed Marcus' thigh, "we're going to have so much fun."

Katherine and Marcus watched as Robert slowly fucked his wife's ass with the heavy dildo. When she was ready, he held it deep inside and played across her clit with the vibrator to induce another loud orgasm. As Zoe came down from that climax and admitted she was about done, Katherine stood and drew Marcus to his feet.

"We'll let them look after one another and head back up the room," she told Marcus.

They found that Julie and Tom had been released from the spanking horses. They were cuddling together on the loveseat in that area with a warm blanket over their shoulders. Sherri Dormer was bringing them each an electrolyte drink and encouraging them to drink it and relax before starting to head upstairs. Kathrine paused to check on both the Carters and the Dormers to ensure that their evening had gone as well as expected.

Moving on toward the Stocktons and the rope-play area, Marcus saw that the Smiths had already gone upstairs. Katherine sat on the loveseat facing the suspended Fairfields who both seemed to be pleasantly in their own version of subspace as they were tended by the Stocktons.

Marcus sat beside Katherine and noted that Chris' final position had placed him suspended at about the same level and right behind Sandy. Deviously, the Stocktons had placed him so that his face was inches from Sandy's spread and open pussy, but not quite close enough for him to lick his wife.

Will was starting to pack away the rope and accessories they had not used, while Karen continued to circle their hanging subjects, checking on their status and continually teasing them both with her vibrator.

"If you keep that up," Katherine said to her, "they're going to cum."

"Nope," laughed Karen, "they didn't include that in our negotiations. So, they've been told they won't be cumming under our supervision and we told them they are ours as long as they are here today."

Katherine laughed, "I bet that's an omission they're regretting."

"No doubt," Karen replied, "we'll be taking them down shortly, and I suspect they'll be in a hurry to get home and look after that little omission."

Katherine smiled at that thought and turned to Marcus.

"Marcus, dear, why don't you head back upstairs and make sure things in the kitchen are okay? Now that things are winding down here, if anyone wants a glass of wine, that will be fine."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied obediently. As he headed for the stairs, Katherine moved across to chat with the Stocktons as they started the careful process of releasing their bound subjects.

As Marcus reached the kitchen, he saw Mrs. Smith start to approach. He waited for her to reach the counter and then prepared fresh drinks for the older couple, Perrier in champagne flutes as they had started the evening. After that first request, Marcus placed fresh snack trays on the counter for anyone who wanted some. Once he had a chance to look around the room, he saw Mr. Stewart holding his wine glass up and waggling it in Marcus' direction. That request needed no words and Marcus was soon headed over to Charles with the bottle of Chardonnay.

"Things wrapping up downstairs?" Charles asked, even though he knew already from watching through the house cameras on his phone.

"Yes, sir," Marcus replied politely.

"Best have a glass ready for our lady," Charles said with a wink, "she'll be thirsty when she gets here."

Marcus headed back to the kitchen and made certain that a wine glass was ready for Katherine. He held off filling it with wine until she arrived but he didn't have to wait long.

The first couple out of the basement was the Fairfields. They paused in the living room to thank the Stewarts for hosting the party, explained that the Stocktons were still organizing and packing their ropes, and made appropriate excuses to head for the front door. Once it was closed behind them, Katherine returned to stand near Charles.

"They seemed to be in a hurry to get out of here," Charles noted.

Looking down at him with a sly grin, Katherine explained, "Apparently, they didn't negotiate for orgasms while suspended, I think they are in a hurry to get home."

Charles laughed, "They'll be fucking like bunnies all weekend now, and then wondering if that should be intentional next time."

"They certainly will," Katherine agreed.

Next up from the playroom were the Carters, led by Sherri Dormer between them and holding their hands. She left the Carters at the kitchen counter to get drinks and pick over the snack trays and walked over to the Stewarts.

"Everyone okay?" Katherine asked.

"Very okay," Sherri confirmed, "Gordon and I had a great time, and those two are just about recovered from the session. They may need a bit more unwinding time before they're ready to head home."