An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That'll be the Carters," Charles laughed, "those two are always early and they are so needy for play lately."

"Says the man who was playing with them just the other day," quipped Katherine as she headed for the door.

As predicted, the door opened to reveal Tom and Julie Carter. Both in their late 20s, Tom was slender, toned, and fit at 5 feet 7 inches in height while his wife was an inch shorter and deliciously curvy. This night she was the picture of bubbly excitement. She moved with a grace that showed years of dance training but her spirit added a sense of girlish chaos to her moods and movements when she was excited.

Julie bounded through the doorway with the energy that infused her mood for the evening. She paused briefly to hug and kiss Katherine and then headed directly into the living room to straddle Charles' lap.

Katherine shook her head and turned to Tom, who stepped past the door so it could be closed and then greeted and hugged Katherine with as much friendly devotion but less exuberance than his wife.

With a sigh, Katherine turned toward the living room.

"Julie," Katherine's voice was sharp enough to get the younger woman's attention, "what should you be wearing this evening."

Julie paused her whispering in Charles' ear.

"Uh... nothing... Lady Katherine," Julie said calmly, "that's what subs should be wearing at your party."

"Well...," Katherine let the word hang.

"Yes, ma'am," Julie squeaked.

She quickly went back to the entry and stood beside Tom. Tom had taken an empty bin from a shelf in the coat closet and set it on the bench near the door. Quietly, Julie peeled off her t-shirt and skirt and Tom stripped off his shirt and slacks. Naked, they folded their clothes and placed them into the bin which Tom replaced in the closet.

"Better," said Katherine.

"May I go say hello to Marcus, Lady Katherine?" Julie asked.

Katherine nodded. As Julie skipped away, Katherine reached up and stroked Tom's cheek.

"You two are such a study in contrasts," she said quietly, "She's exploding with energy before a scene, while you're slipping quietly into sub-space even before you get here."

"Yes, ma'am," whispered Tom.

"You've both spoken with the Dormers? I know you've played with them before, but I want to know you've done your negotiations for tonight since neither of you seems able to right now."

"Yes, ma'am, we have," Tom assured her, "We're ready,... so ready."

"Good boy," Katherine smiled as she stroked Tom's cheek again before letting her hand drop, "come on in and say hi to Charles."

In the kitchen, an excited and very naked Julie rushed up to Marcus, stopping inches away. She smiled and bit her lip before speaking.

"Hi, Marcus, may I touch you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus whispered hoarsely, his own arousal making itself known in his cock, his ass, and his hard nipples.

Julie moved closer and wrapped her arms around Marcus. Her hands roamed his body, cupped his ass, and her fingertips found and prodded the base of the anal plug. Marcus moaned softly as he felt Julie's large soft breasts press against his chest, her hard nipples two noticeable pressure points between them.

"You are fucking delicious, Cum Slut," Julie's voice was a hoarse whisper, "I would take you home and fuck you silly in so many ways if Katherine would allow it."

"Uh,... thank you, ma'am," Marcus said softly.

"You don't have to call me ma'am tonight," Julie giggled, "I'm just a sub slut for tonight's party."

"You're a sub slut at all our parties, young lady," Katherine's voice interrupted Julie's fondling of Marcus' form.

"That's true," Julie said with a smirk, "but I may have a domme streak for some subs."

"So I have heard," Katherine chuckled, "and now you want my obedient boy to add to your stable at home?"

"Just to play with," Julie said with an innocent smile and wide eyes.

Katherine lightly smacked Julie's ass with her hand.

"Keep it up, and I will ask Gordon to spank you extra tonight."

"Promise?"

Katherine rolled her eyes and pointed toward the living room.

"Go," she calmly ordered Julie back to the sofas.

Marcus watched Julie cross the living room and then returned his gaze to Mrs. Stewart as the doorbell rang again.

"It's the Smiths, honey," Charles called out after a quick look at his phone.

Katherine immediately turned and moved toward the door. She swung it open wide to invite the couple into her home with warm greetings.

The Smiths were both about 55-60 years old. Mr. Smith was tall, easily 6 feet 2 inches, greying at the temples, and wearing a jacket and tie. His wife was six inches shorter, but at 5 feet 8 inches in height, she was still taller than Marcus. Mrs. Smith was the personification of an older woman described as buxom, she wore a simple black designer dress that accentuated her bosom and her ample bottom.

As Katherine led the Smiths across the living room toward where Marcus stood behind the kitchen counter, Marcus noted that both of the Smiths wore masks that covered the upper part of their faces. The other immediate impression he had was that the couple was probably wealthy and very comfortably so without being ostentatious.

"I'd like you both to meet our new house boy, Marcus. He's still in training but will be our server tonight. If you need anything to drink or would like a snack, he is here to serve."

"Two Perriers, please, my boy," Mr. Smith's voice was deep and gravelly, "in champagne flutes, if you will."

His wife watched closely as Marcus moved across the kitchen to prepare their requested drinks. She spoke quietly to Katherine, but Marcus only heard Katherine's reply.

"Oh, I am sorry, he's not ready for that sort of thing quite yet. Perhaps another time."

Marcus handed the drinks across the counter and watched as the Smiths casually walked along the wall of windows facing the backyard to stand near the far corner of the living room. Mr. Stewart met them there for a brief chat.

Katherine turned her attention back to Marcus.

"The Smiths,... no, it's not their real name,... are here discreetly as you may deduce from the masks. They come to watch. Their privacy is paramount. They are left to themselves, and everyone respects their privacy, both here and elsewhere if they are recognized. Understood?"

"Uh, yes, ma'am," Marcus said quietly, "They're not here, and outside of here, I've never seen them before."

"Good boy," Katherine smiled and stroked Marcus' cheek, "you catch on fast."

Everyone's attention was drawn by a sharp knock on the front door, four clear separate raps. Mrs. Stewart looked toward her husband who had left his phone on the coffee table near his seat and just shrugged in return since he could not tell her who was at the door. With a soft sigh, Katherine headed toward the front door.

The next to enter the house were a couple in their mid-40s, Will and Karen Stockton. Will was six feet tall and broad-chested with close-cropped blond hair. His wife was shorter by a few inches and slender, with her long black hair tied in a loose braid that reached the center of her back. Both Stocktons wore outfits that resembled light-weight martial arts uniforms, over the left breast was a set of kanji and under it, in red block letters, the word "Shibari." They each carried a medium-sized duffle bag that Marcus would later learn was filled with rope and other bondage accessories.

Katherine greeted the newcomers as old friends, hugging each of them warmly and telling them to make themselves at home and that the basement was ready for them. She led them over to introduce them to Marcus and after a quick hello, they headed down the basement stairs with their duffels. Before she turned the corner to descend the stairs, Karen Stockton turned back toward Katherine.

"We'll start getting ready. Please send Sandy and Chris down as soon as they arrive."

"Of course," Katherine replied with a smile as the doorbell rang again.

"It's the Sloanes, my dear," Charles' voice called from his usual seat. He had returned to monitoring the entry with his phone as he sat and let Julie curl up beside him and tease his cock through his pants while her husband looked on.

As Katherine greeted her next guests, Robert and Zoe Sloane, Julie jumped up and bounded over to both of them to say hello with hugs and kisses. Disentangling Julie from the new arrivals, Katherine sent her back toward Charles with a playful smack on her ass.

Robert Sloane was bald, stocky in build, about 5 feet 6 inches in height, and heavily tattooed. He wore blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black leather vest. His wife Zoe was a BBW, 6 feet tall, well-rounded, and soft of figure. She wore a sleeveless blue sun dress that flowed around her as she moved with grace and confidence. Her exposed skin was as thoroughly tattooed as her husband's.

"We're going to head right downstairs," Zoe said to Katherine in a stage whisper, "we told the sitter we wouldn't be too late tonight."

"Of course," Katherine laughed, "you go right ahead. Say hello to Marcus in the kitchen on your way by."

Marcus shook the Sloanes' hands as they passed his station and he accepted a hug from Mrs. Sloane. They disappeared down the stairs as attention returned to the front door which saw the arrival of two more guests before the door had been completely closed.

Sandy and Chris Fairfield were both in their early 20s. Sandy was curvy while Chris was slimmer and both had a well-toned look that came from regular gym visits and active lifestyles. They came through the doorway making excuses for being later than planned.

Looking around, Sandy asked, a little breathlessly, "Are the Stocktons here yet?"

"They're already downstairs, sweetie," Katherine said, "they asked that you both be sent down as soon as you arrived."

"We'd better get down there," Chris said as he took his wife's hand.

"Yes, we better," Sandy replied with a smile, "we can chat later, I guess, Lady 'K'."

The Fairfields rushed past Marcus in their hurry to get downstairs to meet the Stocktons. Marcus wasn't sure what they were going down to the basement playroom for, but he was surprised at their eagerness.

Katherine was halfway across the room to speak with Marcus again when the doorbell rang to announce the arrival of the last pair of guests.

"The Dormers have arrived," Charles said with a tone that was light but had a pacing that offered a certain ominous intent.

"Oh!" gasped Julie at Charles' announcement.

As Katherine moved to open the door, Julie and Tom stood and moved to the far end of the coffee table where they had been sitting with Charles. Quietly, they knelt side by side, bowed their heads, and placed their hands behind their backs. They were in position by the time Katherine opened the door and Charles joined her to welcome the next guests.

Sherri and Gordon Dormer were a matching pair of brunettes. They were both 5 feet 8 inches tall, lithe, and athletic. They each had their shoulder-length hair pulled back into a ponytail and were wearing loose, short-sleeved, grey shirts over khaki slacks.

After greeting the Stewarts with warm hugs and, for Katherine, soft kisses, the Dormers headed into the living room. As Marcus watched, they moved quietly and without hesitation toward the Carters, like predators stalking their prey.

Soft words were spoken between the Dormers and Carter, and Julie and Tom were soon on their feet and heading directly downstairs, neither looking left or right to meet watching eyes. The Dormers were met by Katherine as they started to follow the Carters and she introduced them to Marcus.

"I was wondering when you'd get a new house boy," Sherri said, "it's been quite a while since you had a regular live-in, hasn't it."

"It certainly has," replied Katherine, "but it has certainly turned out to have been worth the wait. Marcus is accepting his training quite well and fitting in about perfectly."

"Mmmm," Sherri chuckled as she admired Marcus' form, "he does seem to be shaping up nicely, let me know if you need any help with training. I could always stop by and take him off your hands for a few hours, or longer."

"I will keep that in mind, my dear," Katherine said.

Gordon cleared his throat to get his wife's attention and to head off any further conversation between the ladies. With a nod of his head toward the stairs, he and Sherri were soon descending to the playroom.

Marcus glanced around, realizing that only the Stewarts and the Smiths remained in the living room. All of the other guests had gone downstairs to the basement playroom. The Smiths remained in the far corner of the room, sitting together and chatting quietly, while Charles was in his usual spot on the sofa near the front of the house, holding his phone and occasionally flicking the screen to change what he was looking at.

Katherine rounded the long counter and approached Marcus who turned toward her. She moved close to him and leaned one hip against the counter as she reached out with one hand to idly tease one of his nipples with a fingertip.

"So, Marcus, what do you think about your first party, so far?"

"Uh...," Marcus hesitated, "I kind of thought people would be dressed differently."

With a laugh, Katherine replied.

"What's the matter, they weren't all dressed for kinky porn? That's a bit of a misleading expectation. In porn, it's all about visuals and trying to illustrate a mood without actually engaging the audience in a psychological way. In real life, the important parts happen in your mind and all the window dressing becomes secondary, unless, of course, that's what a person's particular fetish might be. For play parties, most people are more interested in dressing comfortably for what they will be doing. There will be other parties, where people will come to mingle and be seen, and those can be a cross between a kinky Halloween, an L-A pride parade, and a fetish meet and greet. Those are fun too for all the people we get to see, but smaller groups for play parties get to focus on their playroom activities. The bigger parties use the playroom too but in a more relaxed and, shall we say, exploratory or exhibitionist manner. That's a lot to take in, but does it make sense?"

"Yes, I think so, ma'am, thank you for explaining it."

"You're welcome, Marcus, now please pour me a glass of iced water with lemon. I'm going to chat with the Smiths and in a little while I'll take you downstairs for a look."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus said as his eyes widened at the thought of seeing the basement playroom with all the Stewarts' guests.

Marcus watched as Mrs. Stewart walked along the counter and then went to stand behind Charles. She leaned down and looked over his shoulder as she showed her a series of camera views of the activity in the basement. With a smile, she continued circling the room and sat down with the Smiths. They had a brief quiet chat and then all three stood up. Katherine remained in place as the Smiths, with wine flutes in hand, started toward the basement stairs.

Reaching the end of the kitchen, Mrs. Smith halted her husband and motioned at his glass. With a shrug, he handed his glass to her and stood at the top of the stairs as Mrs. Smith approached Marcus.

"Marcus, dear, apparently we can't take these crystal glasses downstairs. Would you please pour us fresh drinks in something suitable?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied as he took the glasses from Mrs. Smith.

Blushing as the older woman looked him over with a slight smile on her lips, he quickly moved to do her bidding. Choosing two plastic wine glasses, he took a fresh bottle of Perrier from the fridge and filled each glass to the same level he would have for wine. Carefully, he returned to Mrs. Smith with the drinks and held them out to her.

Mrs. Smith took her time accepting the drinks as she looked over Marcus carefully. Finally, she took the two drinks and spoke softly before turning back toward her husband.

"You do remind me of your aunt, Marcus. Katherine tells me you have many of the qualities that made her, and you, such a good match for the Stewarts' home. I look forward to seeing more of you."

"Uh,... thank you, ma'am," Marcus stammered as his brain processed the woman's comments.

When Marcus turned back toward the living room, he was startled by Katherine standing across from him at the counter.

"Yes," she said calmly, "they know Bess, quite intimately, in fact."

Marcus' mouth opened, but he didn't have any words to come out.

Katherine smiled at his consternation.

"Please pour a glass of wine for Charles, he won't be going downstairs."

With that, she left Marcus to his task and headed over to see Charles. Reaching his sofa, Katherine lifted her skirt enough to straddle Charles' legs and slide forward on her knees to sit on his lap.

"I assume you're not going downstairs, so Marcus will bring you some wine."

"Thank you, dear," Charles replied as he felt Katherine's hand slide down between them to massage his cock through his pants.

"I noticed that you were letting Julie caress you earlier when she curled up beside you."

"She was, and it was getting hard for her just like it's getting hard for you. I'm not sure if she was trying to stake a claim, or just teasing Tom by playing with it while he could only watch."

"Those two are going to be fighting over who gets to suck your cock now that they both know the other loves it too."

Charles laughed, "And your new pet wants all my cum fed to him by you, I guess I'm just a wanted man."

"Well, parts of you are," Katherine said with a smirk as she slid back to stand up.

Marcus was standing beside the Stewarts by this time, having heard Charles' last comment. Katherine waited until Charles took his wine glass from Marcus and then stepped toward Marcus to cup his caged cock through the black shorts. She looked back at Charles as she spoke.

"We shall see, dear husband, who gets to drink your cum this evening. If I choose anyone to."

"I shall leave it in your capable hands," Charles said playfully as he saluted his wife with his glass.

Ignoring her husband's final remark, Katherine took Marcus' hand and tuned him toward the kitchen.

"Let's go, Cum Slut, and see what our guests have been getting up to."

"Uh,... yes, ma'am," stammered Marcus as he hurried to match Katherine's pace.

The first thing Marcus noticed as Mrs. Stewart led him into the playroom was the change in lighting. He'd seen the room with all the overhead lights illuminating it brightly but lighting for the play party was from indirect fixtures in recesses high on the walls and from shielded lights along the center of the room. The result was a soft even light throughout the room without areas of bright light.

Mrs. Stewart paused while they looked down the center of the large room. Marcus saw that three areas of the room were in use. The Stocktons and the Fairfields were in the space where he had helped Mr. Stewart move the St. Andrew's crosses and install the extra suspension rings. Beyond them, on the opposite of the room, he noticed that the Carters were on a pair of spanking benches with the Dormers standing over them. At the far end of the room, he could see the Sloanes at one of the massage tables.

Marcus noticed that the Smiths also were in the room. Facing each occupied play area, one of the loveseats had been moved from the wall to a position where the activities could be watched. The Smiths were sitting on the nearest one as they quietly observed the Stocktons and Fairfields.

"We'll just pause here for a moment," Mrs. Stewart said, "when the Smiths move to the next area, we'll take their seats."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus whispered hoarsely as he tried to take in everything that was happening.

"Relax, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart said as she squeezed his hand, "just focus on one thing at a time. You'll get to see everything."