An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonderful," Katherine said, "they can stay as long as they wish, of course. And the Smiths would love a little chat with you and Gordon before you go. I think they just want to say thank you for your performance."

"Of course," Sherri replied, "we will do that when Gordon comes upstairs, unfortunately, we can't stay late."

As Gordon appeared at the corner of the kitchen, Sherri went over to meet him. They went to speak with the Smiths as Julie and Tom approached the seating area where the Stewarts waited. Julie immediately curled up beside Charles and tucked herself under his free arm. Tom sat opposite them and, after one look at him, Katherine grabbed a light blanket from a nearby stack and tossed it over his shoulders.

"Not quite out of subspace yet, I see," she told him as she saw to his comfort.

Julie giggled and said, "He's never really out of subspace when he's here, Lady Katherine."

"All the more reason for us to take care of him after a play session," Katherine retorted gently.

The Sloanes came out of the basement next. They each held an open bottle of water from one of the playroom fridges but paused briefly to say hello to Marcus and pick from the snack trays. From there, they headed directly to the front door where Katherine caught up to them.

"Must rescue the babysitter," Robert explained as they put on their shoes, "else we may not get her back to oversee the troublemakers."

Zoe laughed, "Don't mind him, our sitter is my sister but she does need to get home at a reasonable time. Thank you so much for letting us come over and play tonight."

"It was our pleasure, my dear," Katherine said as she offered and received hugs, "now that Marcus has been introduced to a broader range of what happens here, we'll have the room open more often."

"Mmm, yes, your delicious house boy," Zoe said conspiratorially, "let me know if you need any help stretching that pretty bottom for nice big toys."

With a laugh of her own, Katherine told Zoe that it seemed that all the ladies in their kinky social circle wanted to help train Marcus.

As the Sloanes headed out the door, the Dormers took their place to say their goodbyes. As they got themselves ready, they informed Katherine that Mrs. Smith had asked to speak with her.

Katherine's brief conversation with Mrs. Smith was followed by another whispered exchange with Tom. Whatever she said seemed to perk Tom up and he was soon on his feet and moving to the bottom of the stairs leading to the upper bedroom suites. He was there when Mr. Smith passed him and headed up the flight of stairs. Mrs. Smith paused beside Tom, took his hand, and led the younger man after her husband.

Marcus watched them climb the stairs, enter the first bedroom suite and close the door behind them. He was still looking up at the balcony area overlooking the living room when Katherine got his attention by clearing her throat a few feet away.

"Please top up my wine, Marcus," she requested, then continued, "When I said that the Smiths don't play downstairs I didn't mean they don't engage in any activity. After watching the activities down there, Mrs. Smith likes to watch her husband get a nice slow blowjob. Tonight, she asked if Tom was available."

Marcus poured a fresh glass of wine for Katherine as he realized that Mrs. Smith's comments earlier in the evening meant that he could find himself on her request list in the future.

"There is an upside," Katherine said with a wink after taking a sip of wine, "they tend to tip their service sluts very well."

The Stocktons were the last couple to come up from the basement. Mr. Stockton carried their duffel bags straight toward the front door while his wife stopped to see Marcus in the kitchen.

"Marcus," she said, "please pour me a glass of the wine Mrs. Stewart is enjoying, and my husband would like a beer. He'll take it in the bottle."

"Yes ma'am," Marcus replied quickly and prepared the two drinks before Mr. Stockton returned to take his.

The couple walked over to join the Stewarts and sat down in the same sofa group to chat with their hosts. Marcus could hear Charles and Mr. Stockton discussing their recent outings on the local golf courses, while Katherine and Mrs. Stockton sat close together and spoke more quietly.

After a little while, Katherine approached Marcus. She held out her wine glass across the counter for him to top up as she spoke.

"If you are willing, the Stocktons will give you a little demonstration of their rope skills. All you'll need to do is stand still and let them put a rope harness on you."

Marcus' eyes widened as he thought, very briefly, about what he was being asked. His mouth was dry when he whispered his reply.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy," Katherine said softly, "come with me."

She led him back to the seating area and had him stand a few feet away from the coffee table and between the ends of the long facing sofas. Gordon Stockton came back from rummaging in their duffel bags with a few bundles of thin red rope, the same rope they had used on Sherri Fairfield.

The Stocktons worked with the same speed and efficiency they had demonstrated in the playroom. They began by tying a chest harness on Marcus and then worked their way downwards with a series of knots along each side of his body connected by wrapping and crossing ropes encasing his body. To finish, Mrs. Stockton guided a rope down each side of his chastity cage to rejoin the rope harness at his lower back. The pair of crotch ropes tightened the fabric of Marcus' booty shorts over the cage on his cock. Where the ropes came back together, a thick knot was placed just right to ensure the anal plug he wore was pressed inward by the tightening ropes as they were secured.

Mrs. Stockton giggled at the quick inward breath Marcus took as those ropes were tied off. Marcus also noted that Julie had perked up and moved along the sofa to sit closer and watch his introduction to rope bondage take place. As a final step, each Stockton took another length of rope that they secured near his shoulder blade. The running end was wrapped successively around his arm on each side and through the series of knotted points on his body. The purpose became clear when then pulled down and the removal of slack secured each arm tightly to his side. They then tied off those final ropes and turned to Katherine to present her wrapped gift.

Katherine smiled and clapped in joy. She admired the way the rope work followed the lines of Marcus' body, framing his pectoral muscles, outlining the definition of his abs, running down the creases of his Adonis belt, and both under and between his buttocks.

"I love it, you need to come and wrap him up for my birthday."

"That can be arranged," laughed Mrs. Stockton, "but, for now, we do need to head out."

She then handed a pair of blunt-tipped paramedic scissors to Katherine and added, "No need to worry about the rope, I'll get what survives from you later this week. When you're ready to let him out, just cut here, here, and here on both sides. That will save you the trouble of trying to undo it all."

"Can't I just keep him like this," Katherine asked with a teasing tone and grin after a look at Marcus' resulting expression.

"Of course, you can" Mrs. Stockton replied in a similar spirit, "but he might get some strange looks on campus Monday."

"That is true," Katherine considered as she walked the Stocktons to the door, "but it is delicious to think about."

Returning from seeing off the Stocktons, Katherine found Julie on her feet and very close to Marcus. She was tracing over the rope harness with her fingertip.

"I'm not touching him, I'm just touching the rope," she quipped when she saw the stern look Katherine was giving her.

"Brat...," Katherine said under her breath as she drew Julie away from Marcus and had a whispered chat with her.

Without further instructions from Katherine, Marcus stood very still, adjusting to the way the rope harness felt encasing his torso from neck to crotch. He looked over at Charles who, in return, looked over at Katherine and Julie, and responded to Marcus with a shrug. He didn't know what they were up to either.

The sound of a door opening on the second-floor balcony overlooking the living room captured everyone's attention. The Stewarts, Julie, and Marcus all looked up to watch Tom quietly exit the room, close the door and come down the long flight of stairs. Marcus noted that he seemed a little more energetic than he had been before going up.

Katherine and Julie met Tom at the bottom of the stairs. Katherine asked him how he was doing and gently stroked his cheek when he responded positively. Julie hugged her husband and then let him return to his seat on the sofa where he had left his blanket. Katherine and Julie then walked hand in hand back over to stand in front of Marcus.

"May I touch you, Marcus?" Julie asked.

Marcus looked at Katherine, who shrugged slightly to imply it was his choice. He next looked at Julie and her characteristic bratty grin. With equal parts anticipation and trepidation that the ladies had cooked up something involving him, Marcus gave the answer they all expected.

"Uh,... yes ma'am, you may."

With a smile, Julie let one hand slide up the front of Marcus' body, tracing the crisscrossing lines of rope and stroking the spaces they framed, both the bare skin of his midriff and the areas of his chest covered by the thin shirt. With delicate fingertips, she teased Marcus' nipples to hardness until they stood firm and she could gently pinch them one after the other.

Julie continued to touch and tease Marcus with stroking fingertips. She worked her way around his body to stroke and fondle his ass and to press gently on the base of his anal plug. From behind she reached around to play with Marcus' nipples again as her breasts pressed against his back. She stayed in that position as the Smiths descended the stairs and headed for the front door where they were joined by the Stewarts.

As the Stewarts were saying farewell to the Smiths Julie stepped away from Marcus and picked up the paramedic scissors from the coffee table. Returning to the bound young man she opened and closed the scissors at him with a broad smile.

Working quickly before Katherine returned, Julie took the fabric of Marcus' shirt at the point where his left nipple pushed it outward. With great care, she pulled the cloth away from his body and used the scissors to snip off the part she trapped between her fingertips. She smiled again as the fabric was pulled back into place by its own tension and that given it by the ropes and saw that Marcus' hard nipple now protruded through the small ragged hole she had created. With a giggle, she repeated the process over Marcus's right nipple.

Julie leaned forward and was softly sucking one of Marcus' nipples when Katherine returned and saw what she had done.

Julie gasped and broke contact with Marcus' nipple when Katherine gave her a sharp smack on her ass.

"Bratty girl," Katherine said with a hint of sternness in her voice, "I should make you pay for that shirt."

"Can I pay for the shorts too?" Julie asked.

"Incorrigible," Katherine sighed and rolled her eyes as Julie lowered herself to her knees in front of Marcus.

Marcus wasn't sure what Julie meant until he felt her tug on the fabric of the shorts that was tightly stretched over the chastity cage. First making a small hole in the same manner as those that revealed his nipples, Julie slowly widened it with the scissors until she could spread it and tuck it back around the base of his cock to fully reveal the chastity cage and his balls.

Unsure of what to do, Marcus looked at Mrs. Stewart.

"You did give her permission," Katherine reminded him with a smile.

"Uh... yes ma'am, I did," Marcus replied.

That brief exchange was enough for Marcus to realize that he was still under Mrs. Stewart's control and protection and that she had also agreed to allow Julie to play with Marcus.

Marcus closed his eyes as he felt Julie's fingertips stroke his smooth balls under the chastity cage. He moaned softly when he felt her lift the cage and the tip of her tongue touched his cock through the slit at the end of the tube holding his shaft. He didn't notice Mrs. Stewart take the chain with the chastity key from around her neck and pass it to Julie.

Julie remained on her knees in front of Marcus. Katherine stepped close behind her, placing her own feet to the sides of Julie's calves to face Marcus.

"Keep your eyes on me," she told Marcus.

Marcus watched Katherine as she reached out to touch and gently pinch his exposed nipples.

"Mmm," she said with a grin, "I like this modification, perhaps I'll have to have a few of your shirts professionally altered."

Marcus' eyes widened as he felt Julie unlock the cage and, with obviously practiced hands, disassemble and remove it before his cock hardened to the point that getting the base ring off would have been difficult. He started to look down but Mrs. Stewart's hand under his chin brought his eyes back up to meet hers.

"Eyes on me," she reminded him.

A low moan escaped Marcus' lips as he felt Julie's fingertips on the sides of his hard and throbbing cock. He kept his eyes locked on Mrs. Stewart's and felt her hands reach out to hold his upper arms. Slowly, Katherine moved her feet forward until her toes were even with Julie's knees, then she pushed forward with her hips.

Julie felt the pressure of Katherine's crotch on the back of her head and obediently let her head be pushed forward, with her lips already inches from the head of Marcus' cock, she opened her mouth wide and let it slide to the back of her throat as Katherine controlled her movement.

Marcus moaned and a shiver of lustful anticipation ran through his body.

"Shhh," Mrs. Stewart said with a soft tone, "remain still and let her suck you for me."

"Yes, Mistress," Marcus moaned in a whisper.

It barely registered for him that Mrs. Stewart was using Julie's mouth to suck his cock while both ladies' husbands watched.

Katherine slid her hands inwards to trap Marcus' nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, She pinched them, gently at first, then a little harder as she gauged Marcus' reactions. As she played with his nipples, she pressed her hips forward, gently forcing Julie to deep-throat Marcus' pulsing cock.

Marcus trembled as he felt his cock slide deeper into Julie's mouth and throat. Another soft moan escaped his lips and he struggled to maintain eye contact with Mrs. Stewart.

Releasing Marcus' nipples, Katherine stepped back. The action also removed the pressure holding Julie's mouth deep on his cock and she started moving her mouth up and down his cock in long slow strokes.

Katherine walked around to stand behind Marcus. She leaned into his body and he could feel the press of her breasts against his shoulder blades and her warmth against the upper part of his ass cheeks. Katherine reached around Marcus and continued to tease his nipples from behind as she steadied him.

"I'm going to let her take your cum, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart whispered into his ear.

If she behaves, she won't swallow it and will share it with you in a nice sloppy kiss after she has a mouthful."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus moaned.

Julie continued to work over Marcus' cock, alternating the speed and depth of her strokes. Occasionally she took all of his cock, pushing the head into the back of her throat. Sometimes she just held the head between her lips and teased the shaft with stroking fingertips. Marcus, Julie, and Mrs. Stewart all knew he would not last long.

"Ask permission to cum, slutty boy," Mrs. Stewart whispered in his ear in a low tone.

Gasping slightly as he struggled to control his orgasm, Marcus moaned his response.

"Please Mistress, may your slut boy cum?"

Katherine paused, enjoying his straining attempt to wait for that permission to be given.

"Yes, slut, cum for me," she said, "fill my slut girl's mouth with your hot cum."

With a deep groan and shaking knees, Marcus didn't even last until Mrs, Stewart had finished her sentence. A quiver ran through his body with each strong spurt of cum from his cock into Julie's waiting mouth. He trembled, held steady by Katherine, as Julie milked his shaft to get the last few drops of his orgasm.

"Good boy," Katherine whispered in his ear, "now kneel down."

Slowly, as Julie moved back to give him space, Marcus lowered himself to his knees as Katherine continued to steady him. Without his arms free, and in his post-orgasmic state, his sense of balance was enough to risk a fall without the additional support.

Kneeling, Marcus blinked his eyes a few times as his breath returned to normal. Katherine was standing behind him and Julie had risen to her feet and was standing to his left side.

Julie stepped close and gently put one hand under Marcus' chin and the other on the back of his head. Carefully, she tipped Marcus' head back as she lowered her lips to his.

Obediently, Marcus opened his lips, trained to do so by Katherine for any kiss. Julie's lips parted to match his own and he felt her tongue slide into his mouth as the cum she held drained from her mouth.

Julie took the opportunity to kiss Marcus long and deeply. She slowly, and then with more force, fucked his mouth with her tongue and ensured that he received as much of the cum as she could share with him. Julie didn't break off the kiss until she felt a tap from Katherine letting her know she'd had her fun.

"Thank you, Marcus," Julie said softly, "that was fun and I hope we can do it again soon,"

"Uh,... you're welcome, Mrs. Carter," Marcus said.

"Mmm," Julie murmured, "I like it when you call me Mrs. Carter. Such a good boy, and a delicious one too."

Katherine suggested that both Julie and Marcus take a seat on the sofas to recover. Marcus watched as Julie walked over to her husband and gave him a long deep kiss, knowing that she had just had a big mouthful of his own fresh cum.

"See honey," Julie said to Tom, "we both got the spanking we needed and we both got to suck a nice cock tonight."

Before Marcus moved, Katherine picked up the scissors and cut the rope at the six points indicated by Mrs. Stockton. She was pleasantly surprised that it was enough to cause the rope harness to lose its integrity and fall from Marcus' body, needing only a few tugs to free it completely.

With a shake of her head at Julie's incessant brattiness, Katherine told Marcus to relax until the Carters left, and then she would help him tidy the kitchen before calling an end to the night.

Marcus was grateful for the brief respite and was half-asleep under one of the light blankets when Katherine roused him to finish his tasks for the evening.