An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 07

Story Info
Marcus helps with the post-party cleanup.
12k words
4.66
14k
19

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case it's not your kind of story... Marcus helps with the post-party cleanup. Story tags: female domination, femdom, male submission, teasing, anal toys, cum eating, aunt-nephew.

This is one chapter in a series. If you haven't read the earlier chapters, It is recommended that you start there. Over its full course, the story includes, among other things, female domination, male submission, toys, chastity, and bisexual play. If these aren't your thing, you may want to find another story to read. For those who have enjoyed the story to this point, or my other writings, I hope this one does not disappoint.

An Obedient Boy for Katherine, Part 7

The morning after the play party in the Stewarts' basement playroom, Marcus woke and prepared himself for his usual morning meeting with Mrs. Stewart. Following well-practiced rituals, he shaved his face and genitals, used the anal douching kit, and enjoyed a long, warm, shower. Sliding the anal plug into place, the first one Mrs. Stewart had gifted him with the three smaller training dildos, he then locked the chastity cage back on his cock and balls.

Marcus smiled as he flexed for the mirror in his room before heading to his usual waiting spot outside the Stewarts' bedroom suite. He was bemused by the fact that his nakedness, wearing only the chastity cage and anal plug, had become so normal for his day-to-day life at the Stewarts'. He also enjoyed seeing the positive effects that a regular workout routine and an improved diet had on his body. He had Mrs. Stewart's expectations to thank for the gym schedule and her generosity for the prepared meals from the Stewarts' chef for the changes he saw.

Still smiling, Marcus headed up the hallway from the maid's suite of rooms that he occupied at the Stewarts' home to the main living area. This living arrangement enabled him to afford to attend the local college. His scholarships took care of the educational expense, but only through the friendship of his Aunt Bess and Mrs. Stewart was he able to find an affordable living situation. That had evolved soon after he moved in, to his becoming the Stewarts' house boy and Mrs. Stewart's sexual toy.

Out of habit, Marcus first crossed the living room to walk through the kitchen. Keeping the kitchen area tidy was one of the chores on the list he took care of in trade for rent. Marcus noted that Mr. Stewart must have made the coffee that morning because the coffee container was still out and a small spill of grounds needed to be wiped up between the coffee grinder and the pot that was finished brewing and waiting to be poured.

Marcus took care of those details before recrossing the living room to stand outside the double doors leading into the main bedroom of the house. Most weekday mornings, while Marcus was waiting, Mr. Stewart exited first. He would go straight to the kitchen to grab a coffee and then head down the hall past Marcus' rooms to the garage, then drive off to start his workday. Soon after, Marcus could expect to be called into the bedroom where he would find Mrs. Stewart still in bed waiting for his oral attention. Marcus had learned that Mrs. Stewart may have previously enjoyed her husband's cock for early morning sex and his task would be to clean up the result. Some mornings he would be invited to add his own cum to the load already on Mrs. Stewart's body and then lap up both for her.

On the weekends, there was no pattern as to who might appear when the door opened. It could be either Mr. or Mrs. Stewart, and a few times Marcus was surprised when Becky, the Executive Assistant from Mr. Stewart's corporate office slipped out of the room first after staying the night. After the first time, Becky had met Marcus outside the bedroom doors, she made sure to come out carrying her clothes to match Marcus' nudity and then make a show of dressing in front of him. She liked to get close to Marcus and in her sweet voice teasingly give him hints about her activities with the Stewarts the night before. Becky also made sure that Marcus saw the stainless rings she had piercing each nipple, a present from one of the executives at Mr. Stewart's office, and to remind him that she was still waiting for Mrs. Stewart's permission to play with their slut boy.

Marcus was always secretly delighted by his encounters with Becky. He tried his best to remain calm through their interactions but admitted to himself that the way she left him lusting for her tight body and the way his caged cock throbbed in its prison were both very satisfying results. He always served Mrs. Stewart with a little extra attention and diligence after being teased by Becky.

His meandering reminiscences about morning interactions outside the Stewarts' bedroom were interrupted by the door quietly opening. Marcus watched as Mrs. Stewart slipped through the gap into the living room and eased the door shut behind her. She wore a light silk robe of black with bold white flowers on the panels. The robe was hanging open to reveal her cleavage and shaved pussy to Marcus' view. Seeing Marcus when she turned, Mrs. Stewart put a finger to her lips.

"Charles is sleeping," she said softly, "he's always worn out after party nights, even if he only spends them up here in the living room."

Crooking her finger at Marcus to follow her, Mrs. Stewart headed to the kitchen to pour herself a coffee.

"At least he was aware enough to make this before he went back to sleep," she smiled after taking a first sip.

Turning her attention to Marcus, she continued.

"This morning, I have promised Sofia and Isabella that you will join them in cleaning and resetting the playroom. They'll be here shortly to take you downstairs and show you what needs to be done."

"Uh... yes, ma'am," Marcus replied, his mind churning at the thought that it would be the first time he had directly assisted the cleaning ladies with a cleaning task.

Sofia, and her daughter Isabella who was about Marcus' age, were a pair of very pretty and curvy Latina ladies. They could easily pass as sisters to anyone who didn't look closely for the subtle signs that Sofia was older than Isabella. Dressed in black tops and leggings, with their dark hair usually in a bun and their nearly flawless caramel-colored skin tones, Marcus was always a little distracted around the cleaning ladies. Visiting the Stewarts' house twice weekly to conduct a thorough cleaning, Sofia and Isabella looked after everything except Marcus' room. The maid's suite had become one of his own chores, although the ladies inspected it for Mrs. Stewart each cleaning day. While they had received a slightly reduced workload, Mrs. Stewart had ensured their compensation remained the same for taking on the task of inspecting Marcus' cleaning efficiency on her behalf.

Sofia and Isabella were always dressed the same, in light form-hugging black sleeveless tops and leggings. Marcus had immediately noted how that uniform ensured that he couldn't miss every movement of their delightful curves. He'd also caught himself watching them for evidence of the lines of their panties and bras, as he tried to imagine what they were wearing under the black tops and tights.

Both ladies had large natural breasts that suited their body type perfectly, with flaring hips that framed deliciously soft and rounded bottoms. When he was first filling his new role as the Stewarts' house boy, Marcus' own house uniform consisted of a similar sleeveless top and black booty shorts. Not long after though, Mrs. Stewart decided that he would no longer need to wear them in the presence of the cleaning ladies and after that, they saw him wearing only the chastity cage when they inspected his rooms.

Mrs. Stewart's voice brought Marcus back to the present and to their conversation.

"The ladies will have a key to your cage and permission to unlock it if they feel you deserve some attention as a reward for helping them. You, just in case, have your safeword. Is that arrangement satisfactory to you, Marcus, or should I take the key back?"

"Uh... no, ma'am,... uh,... that will be fine, ma'am," Marcus stammered in reply as he fought to process the possibilities in those few sentences.

"Good boy," Mrs. Stewart said with a smile as she reached out to stroke Marcus' cheek, "now come with me while we wait for the ladies."

Mrs. Stewart led Marcus into the living room. Setting down her coffee, she lowered herself onto one of the broad leather sofas. Marcus didn't need further instructions as she spread her shapely legs and lay one calf along the back of the sofa. Obediently, he eased between his Mistress' spread thighs and lowered his mouth to her smooth pussy.

As he had been trained, Marcus began by softly licking her labia in slow easy strokes. At the top of each stroke, he let the tip of his tongue caress Katherine's clit. After a few minutes, Marcus heard the telltale sigh of relaxation that slipped from Katherine's lips. That was the point that he knew it was time to slowly let his tongue part her pussy lips and slide deeper with each upward lick. He maintained the gentle pace of licking as Mrs. Stewart relaxed, knowing that he would be told if she wanted more intensity to take her to orgasm.

Losing himself in his task, Marcus' entire world for the moment was his lips and tongue and his service to Katherine's pussy. He was in the first gentle layers of subspace from serving Mrs. Stewart when she pushed him back, sat up, and drew him in for a deep kiss.

"Mmm," she murmured, "I do like tasting pussy on a boy's lips and tongue."

As she spoke, Mrs. Stewart gently turned Marcus' head to the side. He realized why she did that when he saw Sofia and Isabella sitting in the facing sofa with broad smiles on their faces.

"Hello, ladies," Katherine said, "he's ready for you now."

"Well then," Sofia said as they stood, "we'd better get to work. Come along Marcus, my dear."

Marcus blushed as he realized they must have been watching him lick Katherine's pussy. He had no choice but to stand and follow the ladies toward the basement stairs at the corner of the kitchen.

"Have fun, work hard," Katherine called after him with a chuckle before settling in to enjoy a quiet coffee before her husband woke up.

With the taste of Mrs. Stewart's pussy still on his lips, Marcus followed Sofia and Isabella into the basement. He watched as they keyed the electronic lock to enter the basement playroom and turned on all the main lights to leave the room brightly lit throughout, the best lighting option for their task.

The ladies stood to either side of Marcus as they surveyed the room. Sofia quickly outlined their plan of action. Marcus would assist Isabella in moving everything, the bondage furniture, loveseats, etc., toward the centre of the room to give Sofia space to make the necessary passes with a floor cleaner. Then, the younger pair would replace all the furniture in its usual locations while the floor cleaner run by Sofia dealt with the center of the room from end to end. The ladies would show Marcus anything he needed for the safe movement of items and where they were to be positioned by the time they were done.

Isabella continued his instruction by describing how they would collect any used toys from the play areas that the users hadn't deposited in the curtained service area. While Sofia took care of the floor and wiped down the lower walls, Isabella and Marcus would also empty the mini-fridges into the main fridge in the service area until they needed to be set up for the next party and also restock all of the sanitizing stations.

"Pay attention to the details," Sofia said as she let her fingertips trace down Marcus's back, "one day you might have to do it without us."

The ladies kept Marcus busy with one task after another for a couple of hours. Once all the furniture was back in place, Sophia announced that it was time to wash the toys. Isabella would continue to work her way around the room wiping down every piece of furniture while Marcus would help Sofia in the service area.

Marcus wasn't sure what that task involved for him until Sofia led him over to stand in front of a wide stainless steel counter with a triple sink. On the left, covered with water to which a disinfectant solution had been added, were all the dildos and other immersible toys used at the party. The middle sink basin held hot soapy water and the left was empty with a rinsing sprayer at the ready. Marcus's task was to thoroughly wash each toy, rinse, it, and set it on the counter to dry. While he worked at that, Sofia would be using disinfectant wipes to clean all of the other items that had been used and deposited on the counter in the service area.

"Wash each of them thoroughly, Marcus," Sofia explained as her hand gently massaged Marcus' ass, "imagine you're washing your own cock and get every inch, every little bit of them nice and clean."

"Uh... yes, ma'am," Marcus said softly, "I will do my best."

"Good boy," Sofia smiled, "I'll keep an eye on things and let you know if you need to give any of them some more long, slow, strokes."

"Thank you, Ma'am," Marcus replied as he blushed at the thought of being supervised and instructed to handle and stroke the large dildos he had seen used the previous evening."

Realizing that he wasn't going to get away with rushing through the task of washing the dildos, Marcus slowed down and took his time. He examined each in turn and washed them carefully, letting his fingers explore each molded feature of the different toys, making a mental note to search for some online just to learn their names and what creatures, real or imaginary, might have inspired their creation. The variety of designs ranged from human to animal to tentacular, and most were what he would certainly consider oversized. Marcus hadn't realized that so many toys had been used, primarily by Robert and Zoe Sloane. Marcus imagined them being used on Zoe Sloane as he worked, and started to wonder how much practice it would take to be the subject of the larger toys he washed.

It was when Marcus was washing the dildo he and Katherine had watched Robert use on Zoe that Sofia reappeared at his side. Her remarks echoed Katherine's in relation to the dildo's form.

"Mmm," she said teasingly, "treat that stallion with care, he gives the ladies and slutty boys a lot of deep, deep loving."

Marcus bit his lips to keep from moaning himself as Sofia's hand cupped his asscheek and then her fingertips pressed on the anal plug in his bottom. He inhaled deeply and realized he was starting to wash the dildo all over again.

"That's right," Sofia said softly as her fingers continued to press and release the plug, "imagine taking that big toy in your slut-boy bottom. And I'll imagine giving it to you one day."

That time, Marcus couldn't stop a low moan from escaping as his mind when exactly where Sofia's words were sending it.

"Mother," Isabella's voice came from behind them, "are you distracting our helper from his assigned duties."

"Oh, no dear," Sofia said with a giggle as she maintained pressure on the anal plug, "I'm distracting him with his assigned tasks."

"Let him finish, we're not done here yet."

"Yes, dear," Sofia sighed, then added in a stage whisper, "such a slave driver, best not encourage her to get out one of Katherine's whips."

"No, ma'am," whispered Marcus as he finished rinsing the last dildo from the sink.

Sofia talked him through draining and washing out the sinks. After that, she picked up a digital tablet from a charging station on a shelf to one side of the row of sinks and used it to bring up a series of photos of the dungeon. She flipped through the images pointing out to Marcus how they worked as a reference to the way the room should be set up after a cleaning day. The final set of images showed each of the play area storage cupboards, which they would use to sort and replace the toys.

Isabella and Marcus set off down the long playroom, moving from one storage cupboard to the next with a small utility cart loaded with toys to be replaced in their appointed spots. Sofia set to work tidying the service area while Isabella had her own amusement teasing Marcus with each toy she picked up.

Marcus watched as the shapely young woman teased him as she picked up each vibrator, paddle, or other toy from the cart. She had Marcus confirm their placement in the cupboards against the images on the tablet. At each storage cupboard, she boldly asked Marcus to choose one toy he'd enjoy seeing her use.

Reaching the last cupboard, in the play area where the Sloanes had indulged their size queen fetish, Isabella stroked the thick, heavy toys before handing each one to Marcus to place in the cupboard. She mimed the act of being ready to slide the heads of dildos into her open mouth and held them against her body to show Marcus how deeply they would penetrate her. His cock throbbing in its cage, Marcus bit back moan after moan of erotic torment as he imagined the acts she suggested. His mind was full of the imagined sights of Isabella fucking herself deeply with each monster toy.

Isabella giggled at Marcus' frustration and the way he tried to play it off as not bothering him much at all. On the slow walk back up the room to meet her mother, she complimented Marcus on the way his body had developed over the months since he had moved into the Stewarts' house. With a sultry tone, she promised to inspect things and not just the state of his cleaning duties, much more closely when they were alone in his rooms.

Sofia was waiting for them and waved them into another room off the end of the main playroom. Marcus hadn't been in this area previously and was surprised to find a shower and locker room. He quickly realized that, although functional, it was also set up as a play space. Sports lockers ran along one wall, opposite a glass wall behind which was a row of shower heads. Down the center of the small room was the type of bench that might be found in a school locker room, though, unlike those benches of Marcus' memory, this one had a wide top that was well-padded. It didn't take much imagination for Marcus to visualize the types of role-play and voyeurism that might be practiced in the room by the Stewarts' guests.

"Marcus, there are two more things you need to wash before we are done," Sofia said to the younger man.

Looking around quizzically, Marcus asked, "Uh, what?"

"Us," Isabella interjected before her mother could speak.

Marcus' froze, his mouth half open, as Sofia handed him a bar of soap and a small washcloth.

"From neck to toes, Isabella first, then me."

"Yes ma'am," Marcus said softly as he watched the two women start to peel off their black tops and tights.

"Don't just stand there, get in the shower and get it warm," Isabella laughed at him.

Marcus followed her direction and kept his eyes on the women through the glass wall. He watched as they reached behind and unlatched their bras, noting that Sofia's breasts didn't droop any more noticeably than her daughter's. As they slid their panties down their shapely legs he realized that they were soon going to be standing in the shower with him. Before stepping into the shower area, each woman pulled a loose shower cap over her hair.

'Neck to toes,' Marcus reminded himself, 'and the caps say not the hair.'

As Isabella stepped under the rainfall shower head that Marcus had running, she reached out to the controls and set it for a fine misting drizzle. That kept her enveloped in a warm mist of fine water droplets without a steady running waterfall over her.

"Get to work, slut boy," she said softly.

Marcus bit his lip as he soaped the cloth and, modestly, started with Isabella' upper back. He then moved on to soap and scrub each of her arms. As he began his task, Sofia stepped under the next shower head and let it mist over her body in a similar flow while she watched Marcus and Isabella.