An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Isabella purred, "take your time, eventually you still have to wash my tits, ass, and pussy, and I will expect the same level of attention."

"Yes, Miss Isabella," Marcus whispered.

Isabella watched Marcus closely as he started to gently and thoroughly wash her large breasts. She could see the signs that he was calmly entering a soft level of subspace as he served her and she was pleased to see that he was so accepting of his submissive role. She smiled and winked at her mother who had also noticed the shift in Marcus' state of mind and body.

With softly voiced instructions, Isabella talked Marcus through the rest of his task. It wasn't that he needed to be told to take each step for washing her shapely body, but he was so responsive to her words that she could see it was deepening his state of mind. She knew she had him when she told him to wash her ass with his bare hands, and to ensure that his fingers slid deep between her cheeks to make sure her asshole was perfectly clean. After Marcus had worked his way down her legs and scrubbed her feet, Isabella told him to stand.

Sofia stepped forward and replaced her daughter under the first showerhead. After handing Marcus a fresh washcloth, she remained mostly silent and let Isabella continue to direct Marcus. The ladies both knew that there was no need to distract him with a new voice once he was so obediently following instructions from Isabella.

Exhibiting her own streak of naughtiness, Isabella took advantage of her controlling position. When Marcus was washing Sofia's breasts, Isabella told him to concentrate on making her nipples very clean and very hard. At Sofia's pussy, Marcus was instructed to use his fingertips to clean and caress her clit until Sofia moaned with arousal. And Isabella made sure that Marcus spent a nice long time washing the older woman's full rounded ass, teasing him to get his fingers in further and further until Sofia gasped when an exploring fingertip penetrated her ass to the first knuckle. Before Marcus could react and start apologizing, Isabella's string of commands quickly had him back to work soaping and washing her mother's legs.

When Marcus had finished washing Sofia's feet she stepped out from under the shower head. Isabella had Marcus stand under the misting shower and, taking the soap and washcloth from him, told him to relax for a moment. Standing behind Marcus, Isabella gently drew his arms behind his back, holding them there without force.

Sofia quickly returned and held up a chain with a copy of the chastity cage key. Marcus watched silently as she knelt in front of him and, with a skill that suggested practice, unlocked and dismantled the cage.

As Sofia remained on her knees and watched Marcus' cock grow to a full erection, Isabella slid one foot between Marcus' feet and nudged his until he stood with his feet about a foot apart. Sofia then reached between Marcus' thighs and upward to grab the base of his anal plug. Before Marcus could react, she had twisted the plug back and forth a few times and then with a steady pull, removed it from his ass.

Marcus gasped as the anal plug was removed and, leaning back toward Isabella, moaned softly at the way the women had taken control of his body. He felt no desire to resist but the element of quiet submission that had come out of his obedience to them left him in a state of full arousal.

Sofia stood and stepped toward the end of the shower area where they had entered. She placed the cage and plug on a narrow shelf there and returned with a second bar of soap and two clean washcloths. Marcus stood still as the two women slowly and thoroughly started to wash his body.

Marcus' submissive state slipped ever deeper as he submitted to the four hands that efficiently washed his body. His erect cock throbbed, aching for attention as they carefully avoided touching it. He moaned when carefully trimmed nails teased his nipples to hardness before traveling down to excite the nerves across his stomach. Marcus gasped when he felt Isabella's hand quickly and efficiently soap and wash his balls and cock. He moaned when Sofia's hand slid between his asscheeks and washed around his asshole. His stance, with feet still separated, gave Sofia the space to slide a well-soaped finger into Marcus' ass. His knees shook as he felt her exploring his bottom hole with one, then two fingers sliding in and out without resistance.

"Mmm," Sofia purred, "he's been practicing with his toys and can be nice and open back here."

"Perhaps," her daughter replied, "but only to the size he's used to, he's not ready for the big ones yet."

"Not yet," Sofia agreed, "but Lady Katherine will get him there if she wants to."

After making sure he was thoroughly washed and rinsed, Sofia and Isabella handed Marcus a squeegee with instructions to use it to get all the water droplets off the walls of the shower area. As he worked, they dried themselves, doffed their shower caps, and released their shoulder-length hair only to spend long minutes brushing it to get it to fall freely after being in a bun. As they worked on their hair, the women sat on the broad bench to watch Marcus work.

As Marcus finished wiping down the shower, Sofia and Isabella were ready for him with large soft towels. They had Marcus stand still while they dried him off, ensuring they touched every inch of his toned and defined body. Continuing the teasing that had begun in the shower, only his cock received the barest of attention, a hand wrapping the towel around his shaft and then quickly moving away. The anticipation of his cock being fondled or more was enough to ensure Marcus was firmly erect while so close to the shapely mother and daughter.

"Come," Isabella said taking Marcus' hand.

Leading him to the bench, Marcus was placed on his back with his arms stretching above his head along the padded top.

Isabelle leaned over him and placed a hand on the center of his chest.

"You will lick me now, Marcus, and make me cum."

"Uh,... yes,... Miss Isabella," Marcus replied obediently.

Isabella laughed as she watched Marcus glance over at Sofia.

"She will get her turn, don't you worry," Isabella said as she swung one long leg across Marcus' chest.

Straddling Marcus' body while facing his feet, Isabella slowly lowered her pussy to Marcus' lips. Sliding one hand between her legs, she opened her pussy lips as they met Marcus' waiting tongue.

"Lick me deeply, slut boy, I have been waiting for this."

Marcus felt Isabella' pussy lips open to cover his mouth. He slid quickly into those first warm levels of subspace that he knew so well from submitting to the worship of Mrs. Stewart's pussy. The many times he had been close to Sofia and Isabella during their cleaning duties at the house, and the times he was in close proximity with one or the other inspecting his room, had often been followed by his own fantasies of submitting to them. After helping clean the playroom, and being directed by them for hours, this new opportunity to submit completely felt so natural to him.

Sliding his tongue deep inside Isabella's pussy, Marcus could finally taste the juices he had previously only imagined.

Isabella's own movements, rocking on his face, indicated her own high level of arousal. She slid her hands down to Marcus' defined abs and them back up to his chest as she straightened up. At his chest, Isabella trapped Marcus' hard nipples between her thumbs and fingers and slowly increased pressure.

Marcus moaned as the stimulation of his nipples challenged the attention he was trying to pay to Isabella's pussy. He licked as deeply as he could, then ran his tongue around the entrance to her pussy. When Isabella shifted her posture and leaned forward, he tried to capture her clit between his lips to tease and suck it.

The challenges to Marcus' focus increased when he felt Sofia start to move his legs. Lifting each knee, she placed his feet flat on the bench and then slid his feet as close to his ass as they would comfortably go. Then, Marcus' legs were raised and spread and Isabella released his nipples to hold his legs in their new position.

Marcus moaned into Isabella's pussy as he felt Sofia's nails gently scrape along his inner thighs and around the base of his cock. They teased his balls and he felt one hand gently grip and tug on his scrotum. With each contact near his cock, Marcus paused his breathing in anticipation of a hand stroking him towards orgasm. But that contact never came.

Isabella, noticing Marcus' wavering attention, wiggled her hips.

"You're supposed to be licking, slutty boy," she reminded him.

Sofia's hand remained wrapped around Marcus' scrotum as he returned to his task. She adjusted her position to lay flat on the bench where Marcus' lags had been. Then she lowered her mouth to the tight balls she held in her hand.

Marcus moaned deeply as he felt the warmth of Sofia's mouth on his balls. He licked Isabella as Sofia took each of his balls into her mouth and sucked them gently. Marcus almost lost control when Sofia demonstrated that she could easily hold both of his testicles in her mouth and massage them with her tongue.

Isabella rode Marcus' tongue as she watched her mother suck the young man's balls. She knew how close Marcus would be to cumming if Sofia continued her teasing. She also knew how hot it would be if they caused Marcus to cum without even touching his throbbing cock.

"Soon, mama," Isabella whispered, letting Sofia know that her turn on Marcus' tongue was coming.

Sofia eased Marcus' balls from her warm, wet mouth. Although the air temperature in the playroom area was quite comfortable for naked play, it still felt chilly on Marcus' balls after resting in such a warm and inviting orifice.

Marcus could feel Sofia shifting her body as she returned to holding his balls with one hand wrapped around his scrotum above the testicles. He found out what she was up to when he felt her raise his balls and then her tongue slid across his asshole. A shiver of unrestrained lust ran through his body, culminating in a deep moan against Isabella's pussy lips and clit.

"Make me cum, slut boy," Isabella moaned, "make me cum while mama licks your ass."

Marcus' focus was completely blown as he felt Sofia's tongue circle his bottom hole. All he could do was to try and match the movements of his own tongue to what he was feeling. Their tongues made slow lazy circles, long upward licks, and inward thrusts. Marcus could feel Sofia's tongue tease his asshole into relaxing and opening for the tip to sink inside just enough to feel it. He moaned again as his own tongue drove deeply into Isabella's pussy to trigger her orgasm.

"Oh, God, yes," Isabella groaned as she knelt upright and let her orgasm peak.

Perhaps not as strong as it might have been if she wasn't holding herself upright and steadying Marcus' legs, Isabella wasn't complaining. She didn't pause to relax but started to move to one side.

"Your turn, mama," Isabella said to Sofia.

The women changed places. As Sofia got into position, Isabella let Marcus' legs stretch out on the bench top again. She straddled Marcus' legs and slid one hand up to hold his hard cock at the base.

"Marcus," Isabella said gently, "you'll get to cum when mama does, understood?"

"Yes, Miss Isabella," Marcus said as Sofia's pussy descended to cover his mouth.

As Marcus licked he could feel Isabella's hand circle and hold his hard cock. She teased the head with her fingernails and gently rubbed the sensitive spot on the underside of the corona. Expertly applying just enough stimulation to keep Marcus's cock as hard as it had ever been but not quite taking him closer to orgasm, Isabella's action only made Marcus' task of licking Sofia to orgasm more challenging.

Marcus licked deep into Sofia's pussy as her lips spread to cover his mouth. He could taste the subtle differences in flavor between Sofia and her daughter and knew from her dripping wetness that she must have been aroused by teasing and rimming his ass. Marcus moaned deeply as Isabella teased his cock and balls, he pressed his face upwards and did his best to lick Sofia's clit, an act made easier when she leaned forward to place her clit directly over his mouth.

Discovering that Sofia's clit was noticeably larger than her daughter's Marcus sealed his lips around it and sucked gently when she leaned far enough forward for him to catch her clit between his lips. He felt a shiver run through Sofia's body and heard her moan as he increased the suction on her throbbing clit.

"Yes, Marcus," Sofia hissed, "suck my clit and make me cum."

Marcus obeyed, fighting to keep his concentration as he felt Isabella's lips slide down over the head of his cock. He moaned against Sofia's pussy as Isabella took the full length of his shaft into her mouth and throat.

"Make me cum," Sofia moaned, "and cum for Bella."

Sofia shifted again and Marcus opened his mouth to lick at her labia and clit. As his tongue ran over her clit one more time, Sofia's orgasm shook her body. Marcus felt a rush of her juices flow down to cover his lips and tongue and fill his mouth. Swallowing quickly he tried to keep licking.

As Sofia came, Isabella held the head of Marcus' cock in her mouth and stroked the exposed shaft with her hands. Having kept him on the edge of orgasm, her actions quickly gave her the results she wanted. With a low moan and a shudder of lust shaking his entire body, Marcus felt his orgasm explode in the young woman's hungry mouth. The shaking didn't stop until after his balls had emptied themselves for Isabella.

His orgasm complete, Marcus' body collapsed in place on the broad bench top. Sofia slid to one side and stood up as Isabella started crawling up Marcus' body. Stopping when her mouth was above Marcus', he knew from her tight-lipped smile that she had something for him.

Sofia reached down and stroked Marcus' cheek as Isabella lowered her lips to Marcus' open mouth. He moaned softly as she used her tongue to feed him the load of cum she had taken from his balls.

"Good boy," Sofia said softly as she watched her daughter kiss Marcus deeply to ensure he got every drop.

After breaking off the kiss, Isabella slid to one side and stood beside the bench. She looked at Sofia and then down at Marcus, smiled, and spoke.

"Look at us, I think we need to rinse off in the shower again."

Sofia led Marcus into the shower where Isabella took a handheld showerhead from a wall mount. Working quickly the two women washed and rinsed Marcus and then did the same for themselves, keeping the water away from their uncovered hair.

Finishing in the shower, Marcus was handed a towel and each lady took one to dry themselves. As Marcus finished drying himself, he was again taken by the hand by Isabella. She led him toward the bench where she sat down and guided Marcus to stand between her spread thighs. Marcus watched as she picked up the cleaned chastity cage parts from the bench and, working with an experienced touch, quickly had his relaxed cock caged and locked. After sliding the lock cylinder into place and removing the key, Isabella looked up at Marcus with a grin and wink. She then lowered her head and raised the cage to allow her to plant a kiss on the tip of the plastic tube encasing Marcus' cock.

As Isabella finished, Sofia stepped forward to stand beside Marcus. Marcus looked at her and watched as she held up the anal plug and kissed its tip.

"Bend over, slut," Sofia said in a playful tone, "we need to make sure that we leave things as we found them."

Marcus bent forward and placed his hands on the bench. He gasped slightly when Sofia's fingers spread cool lube around and into his asshole. He moaned a little as she slowly fucked the plug into his ass, taking her time with the thickest part of its body stretching his hole before sliding it inwards to where Marcus' sphincter muscles would hold it in place. Wiping away the excess lube, Sofia patted Marcus' ass when she was done.

"Such a good boy, I look forward to doing that with some much bigger toys one day."

Without any further instructions at the moment, Marcus sat on the bench and watched Sofia and Isabella dress. Opening a locker where they must have earlier stored their clothes, the ladies started with matching lingerie sets, Sofia's in bright red and Isabella's in emerald green. The panties were narrow in the crotch and held in place by bands of material that ran above their generous hips. The bras were demi-cup and strong enough to hold their large breasts upwards and inwards.

Over their lingerie, the ladies slipped matching white sundresses of white eyelet lace material. The light fabric flowed around their bodies with the bodices not quite hugging their curves, the waists a little snugger, and then wide flowing skirts to just above the knees. Marcus could see how the eyelets in the material of the bodices let the color of their bras peek out for an attentive observer.

Lastly, Isabella and Sofia slid their feet into matching cork-soled wedges, the strips across their toes and the matching cloth ribbons that tied around their ankles were color-coordinated with their lingerie. With a final check of each other's appearance and a moment to touch up their lip gloss, the ladies pronounced themselves ready.

"Ready for what," Katherine asked as she walked into the room, "you ladies look like you're planning to enjoy yourselves this afternoon."

Katherine was wearing a simple yellow sleeveless top over a dark blue knee-length skirt. On her feet were a pair of black ballet flats. In one hand she carried her phone.

"We have a date," Isabella announced with a broad smile, "a double date."

"Well, it looks like two lucky gentlemen will certainly have their hands full keeping up with you ladies," Katherine said with a laugh.

Isabella danced over to stand next to Katherine. In a playfully conspiratorial tone, she shared their plan.

"We're meeting the defensive line coaches from the college, the ones they call the twins."

"Oh," Katherine responded gleefully, "I have heard they have a bit of a reputation."

"Mmm, they do," Isabella shared, "They share an apartment and like to share their women. I went on a date with them last weekend and they took me home for a very satisfying evening."

"So," Katherine teased, "I guess they were too much for you and you have to take Sofia to help?"

"Oh, no, that's not it," Isabella laughed, "we're starting with a double date, but there's going to be an emergency that calls me away. They'll just have to be satisfied with taking mama home with them. She does love a good spit-roasting and double penetration, and they have got those perfected."

Katherine looked over at Sofia who smiled and raised her hands in an expression of mock innocence.

"Ah, now I see," Katherine laughed, "it's not the ladies in this situation who will have their hands full. Those two don't know what they're getting into with the pair of you ladies.

"But we do need to get going," Isabella prompted to signal that it was time to leave.

"I won't keep you," Katherine said, "and I placed an envelope on your purse upstairs, a few of our guests last night contributed to a tip for cleaning the room."

"Thank you, Lady Katherine," Isabella said softly as she gave Katherine a quick hug.

Sofia stepped forward to hug Katherine next and the ladies quickly confirmed the week's cleaning schedule before Isabella and Sofia headed for the door and the stairs to the main level.

Alone with Marcus, Katherine walked over to where he sat on the bench. She stroked his cheek and then sat down beside him and gently stroked his bare thigh.

"Did you enjoy helping the ladies, Marcus?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus said softly.

"Is that an okay task to add to your chore list? Any time we have a party, you help them clean up, and maybe they'll find new and interesting ways to reward you."