An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please, I would like that."

Katherine chuckled, "Be careful what you wish for my dear, their rewards can be rather intense and more about them satisfying themselves."

Marcus inhaled deeply as he considered that remark. Briefly, he imagined being led into the playroom by Sofia and Isabella as they explored the cabinets for toys to try on a submissive Marcus.

"I think that would be okay, Mistress,' he said to Katherine, "I trust you will set limits based on the things you have done with me."

"Oh, I will, my dear," Katherine smiled, "and I intend to reshape those limits regularly as we explore what works for both of us."

"Thank you, ma'am,"

"Now," Katherine spoke as she stood, "you need some lunch and you have other chores to get done today. It's nice and warm out, so I think you can sweep and wash the rear and side walkways and wash the cars just like you are. If Mrs. Patterson next door sees you and complains, I may have to send you over to apologize."

"Uh... yes, Mistress," Marcus replied obediently.

"Good boy," Katherine said as she stroked his cheek again, "I'm going out for a few hours and Charles will be home soon from golf. He'll probably just take a nap for the afternoon. We'll see you later for pre-dinner drinks. Now, off you go."

"Yes ma'am," Marcus said.

Picking up her phone from the bench, Katherine smiled as she connected to the house video system and pulled up the camera view of Marcus on the bench. She fast-forwarded to the moment when Sofia was riding Marcus' tongue and he was ejaculating into Isabella's mouth. As she watched, she let her fingers softly stroke her clit through the panties she wore.

In the days after the play party, Marcus and the Stewarts returned to their usual routines. Mid-way through the week the day started with Marcus outside the Stewarts' bedroom for his morning meeting with Katherine. Naked, chastity-caged, and plugged, he exchanged pleasantries with Mr. Stewart when he exited the bedroom to head off for his work day.

Soon after, Mrs. Stewart called Marcus to her bedside. Naked and sprawled on the king-sized mattress, Mrs. Stewart casually slid a dildo into her open pussy as she watched Marcus approach.

"Kneel between my legs, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart instructed calmly.

Marcus crawled onto the bed and knelt between Mrs. Stewart's spread thighs. His cock throbbed in its cage as he watched the thick black dildo slide in and out of his Mistress' pussy. Marcus recognized the toy as one of the copies of Mr. Stewart's cock, identical to the one he had in his room and that he'd practiced with in his mouth and his ass.

"Charles fucked me this morning," Mrs. Stewart said as she slowly continued to fuck herself with the dildo, "I had a vibrator on my clit and came twice with his cock deep inside me before I told him to cum inside me. Ever since he pulled out, I've been fucking myself like this, mixing and churning our juices while I thought of feeding them to you. Do you want me to feed you, Marcus? Are you my cum slut?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied, his voice a hoarse croak as he tried licking his lips to keep them moist.

Mrs. Stewart smiled and watched Marcus as he focused on the dildo slowly being revealed as she pulled it from her pussy. Turning the toy to point up at Marcus, she placed the flared base on her pubic mound.

"Suck my cock, Marcus, show me what you have been practicing with your toys."

Barely suppressing a moan, Marcus lowered his body and supported himself with his hands on the mattress beside Mrs. Stewart's hips. Obediently, as she had taught him, he began with a soft-open mouth kiss on the head of the dildo. His tongue caressed the tip as it was held by his lips and he could taste the flavors of both Stewarts' cum on the toy.

"Good boy," Mrs. Stewart said softly, "clean my cock of all that cum."

Marcus kissed the tip of the dildo again and then lowered his head until he could lick the shaft at the base where Mrs. Stewart's fingers held it in place. Slowly he licked up the underside of the fake cock, lapping at the coating of juices that covered it until he could close his lips over the head again. He repeated that licking motion along the length of the shaft until he had licked up both sides and all of the surfaces that he could reach from his present position. Hovering over the head of the shaft again, he teased the tip, exploring the molded urethral slit with the tip of his tongue as his eyes shifted to look up between Mrs. Stewart's breasts to meet her gaze.

"Now suck it, slut boy," she whispered huskily.

Obediently, Marcus lowered his head, opening his mouth to take the dildo deep into his mouth. He stroked it with his lips as he rose until just the head remained inside, and then went down again, each time trying to take in more and more of the shaft. He adjusted the angle of his head and neck, recalling his nights of practice in his room with the slender and full-thickness versions of Charles' cock that were in his growing toy collection. Each time he heard Mrs. Stewart's soft voice praising his progress, he tried to swallow more of her cock, feeling the head force itself deeper and deeper in his throat until he realized that his lips were touching her fingers at the base. Again and again, to please his Mistress, he deep-throated her cock, the replica of her husband's that had not long before filled her pussy with cum.

"Mmm," Mars' Stewart murmured as she watched, "such a good boy, You have been practicing and I am proud of your progress."

"Thank you, ma'am," Marcus whispered as the head slipped from his lips.

Mrs. Stewart turned the dildo and rubbed the head between her pussy lips.

"I want to watch you do that one more time, Marcus," she said as the dildo slid into her warm pussy, "and then I want you to lick me clean."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus whispered.

Mrs. Stewart fucked herself with deep hard strokes until she was at the edge of another orgasm before she withdrew the dildo and presented it as before to Marcus.

"No foreplay this time," she said with a husky voice, "fuck your face on my cock."

Marcus cut off the moan building in his throat as he deep-throated Mrs. Stewart's cock in one downward thrust. His body trembled with lust as his motions fucked the shaft into his mouth and throat over and over again to please his Mistress.

"Good boy," her voice penetrated the pounding beat of his pulse in his ears, "swallow that cock for me, Marcus. Show me how you will treat Charles' cock to make him cum in your throat."

Pleased with her slut's progress, Mrs. Stewart placed a hand on Marcus' head to pause his effort and slowly withdrew the dildo from his mouth.

"Lick me now," she said quietly, "I have some boring online meetings this morning and all I want on my mind during them is the thought of cumming with your tongue in my pussy."

As Marcus lowered his chest to the mattress to be in position to lick Mrs. Stewart, she reached for her fingertip vibrator. Between his obedient tongue and the teasing vibrations on her clit she had three quick orgasms before pushing Marcus back.

"That was wonderful, Marcus," she sighed, "but I have to get ready for work now. Perhaps we'll find time to unlock you later."

"Thank you, ma'am," Marcus said as he eased himself off the mattress and out of Mrs. Stewart's way.

"Oh, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart's voice caught him before he left the room, "I was chatting with Bess last night and I think she may try to reach you this afternoon."

Remaining naked, caged, and plugged, Marcus spent the next hour tending to some of the light chores he did for the Stewarts. As he tidied the kitchen, a necessity every morning after Mr. Stewart made the coffee, he looked across the living room to the Stewarts' bedroom door and smiled. Marcus often found himself bemused by how normal it had become for him to be Mrs. Stewart's submissive house boy, and he reminded himself that while he submitted willingly, the chores were still in trade for his room and board.

He watched as Mrs. Stewart exited the bedroom and headed directly to her home office down the same hallway that led to the maid's suite where Marcus slept and then the garage. Marcus knew that after she started her computer and other electronics she would soon be back to the kitchen to pour her own first cup of coffee. By the time that happened Marcus was in his room preparing for his own day.

After an hour of class notes review before having a light lunch and Marcus was soon dressed and on his way to the campus. His afternoon consisted of two classes with an hour-long break between them that he diligently applied to study time. Attending the college on scholarships afforded him little scope for poor performance. Marcus generally enjoyed the subjects he was taking and found that developing good study habits was well worth the effort.

It certainly didn't hurt his ego when Mrs. Stewart praised his grades and test scores, though he hadn't yet figured out where she got her information in such a timely manner. Someone in the registrar's office, he figured, was in the Stewarts' inner circle. Not that he mattered, he knew, even if he recognized someone from the Stewarts' house, he couldn't admit to knowing them in public without betraying a trust.

Mrs. Stewart had explained that desired level of trust to him before he met any of their friends. Discretion, she reminded him, was of paramount importance. Even in a relaxed college town, there were many who would be critical of their lifestyle if it was too publicly displayed. When Mrs. Stewart asked if he knew what would happen if such an indiscretion occurred, Marcus had whispered 'punishment, ma'am.'

Marcus' imagined punishment of being bound to a cross and flogged like a Victorian Royal Navy sailor was quickly disabused. Mrs. Stewart gently stroked his cheek and informed him that punishment for such a crime would be much, much, worse. As Marcus bit his lip trying to imagine worse, she told him. It would be the end of all their games, a return to a completely vanilla and fully dressed lifestyle, a return of all toys, and, probably, another living arrangement. Marcus understood immediately that it was truly a worse punishment. That thought was a recurring reminder that helped him remain faithful and obedient to Katherine to their mutual satisfaction. It did not, however, stop his wandering fantasies about who else might also be involved in the Stewarts' lifestyle and circle of friends.

After his second class, Marcus began the twenty-minute walk back to the Stewarts' home. As he maintained a steady pace he felt the way the cage on his cock moved inside his pants with each stride. Mrs. Stewart had never instructed him to wear it outside the house or to the campus, but he had begun to do so more and more because he had started to miss its touch when he took it off. Over time, the cage had become part of his regular attire so much that he was more comfortable with it than without. As he pondered the evolution of his comfort level with the chastity cage, he smiled as he wondered what his Psych 101 professor would think of it. With her relaxed teaching style and a wardrobe ranging from tie-dyed t-shirts over well-worn jeans to silk blouses and tight leather pants, Marcus thought that Ms. Sheppard might have some interesting views on the subjects of kink and submission.

Marcus had noted that Ms. Sheppard often had a teaching assistant with her in class. The assistant was a recent graduate of the college doing an internship with the Psych Department. Marcus has noted what he suspected was a distinctive relationship between their body language and the way they interacted. As relaxed as she might be when teaching. Ms. Sheppard appeared to be very quietly strict with her assistant, ordering her about with detailed instructions and having her sit quietly in the same seat throughout each lecture. The assistant was a short and very well-endowed young lady, bespectacled and with very short hair. Her attire at the start of the semester had been shapeless dark clothing that had hidden her attractive figure, but as time went on it changed to styles that more blatantly revealed her assets. Marcus smiled as he imagined Ms. Sheppard leading her young assistant into the Stewarts' basement playroom.

Reaching the Stewarts' house, Marcus entered by the doorway beside the garage which was the closest entrance to the maid's suite he occupied. Following well-established routines, he stripped, showered, touched up the shave of his chin and genitals, and slid an anal plug into his ass after locking on the chastity cage. Ready for his appearance of the Stewarts' house boy for their end-of-day pause for wine, Marcus casually flexed in the mirror and assessed he had a quiet hour to reorganize the day's lecture notes before he expected to hear Mr. Stewart's arrival announced by the opening garage door.

As he exited the small bathroom, Marcus noticed the box sitting on his bed near the pillow. Picking it up, he smiled as he noted that it was another box from a local adult toy store named "The Playroom." He ran a fingertip over the logo, of which the upper part of the "P" was a well-shaped breast in silhouette, the tail of the "y" was a curling whip, and the two "o's" were a pair of handcuffs. Marcus was familiar with the local shop because this wasn't the first box of theirs he had received from Mrs. Stewart although he had not yet visited the store.

Placing the box on his desk beside his laptop, Marcus sat down and had to bite his lower lip when he felt the anal plug he had selected shift and slide deeper as he placed his weight on it. Feeling adventurous after fantasizing about Ms. Sheppard on the walk home, he selected the most recent plug that he had received from Mrs. Stewart. With the usual flaring base for safety, the plug was six inches in length. The first three inches were an exact match to the head and shaft of the full-size dildos molded to match Mr. Stewart's cock, while the lower half of the shaft stepped down to the thickness of the slender version. Marcus wasn't sure if he would keep the current toy in place while serving the Stewarts their wine since he was still adjusting to its bulk and thickness for daily use.

Hitting the power button on his laptop to let it begin its start-up routine, Marcus turned his attention to the new box from The Playroom. First, he opened the card, a simple black-on-white silhouette of a stiletto-heeled show graced the front. Inside, he immediately recognized Mrs. Stewart's clean feminine handwriting.

"Dear Marcus,

"I noticed how the use of the large version of this toy so captured your attention during the play party. I thought you should have one of your own in a more appropriate size for your current level of training with such toys. I look forward to hearing about your experiments and progress with it.

"Mistress K."

Marcus smiled at the thought of Mistress Katherine providing him with another toy for anal penetration. The note gave no particular clue as to what was in the box, although his mind briefly cataloged the various toys he'd found himself washing after the play party.

Lifting the lid of the box, Marcus first removed a folded page of familiar cleaning instructions and a bright printed postcard-size image of the toy that declared its manufacturer and name... "Bad Dragon / Chanceunflared / Medium."

Biting his lip, Marcus stared at the toy in its box as he imagined the challenges of fitting it in his ass. The plug he was riding, and he suddenly noticed that his hips were rocking over steadily, suddenly felt thicker and more imposing once his mind focused on the idea of an even longer and thicker toy penetrating his ass.

"Holy shit," Marcus whispered.

Long and thick, with an almost blunt head and the heavy set of balls forming its base, Marcus recognized the toy as a smaller version of one that Robert Sloane had used on his wife Zoe to trigger a series of orgasms that shook her whole body. The toy was molded in two colors, with a dark red shaft rising from a black base. Leaving the toy in its box, untouched for the moment, Marcus reached for his laptop and typed the company and toy name into a search window.

The toy's description started with the words "Grab your saddle!" Those three words transported Marcus' imagination back to the play party and Mrs. Stewart's comment that Zoe Sloane was "going for a pony ride."

"It's a fucking horse cock," he whispered to himself.

That realization only began a series of mental images of pony play bondage, lots of black leather, and almost took his fingers on the keyboard direct to Pornhub for some additional 'research.' Pushing aside the immediate distraction, Marcus looked at the toy's specifications. The medium-sized Chanceunflared, he saw, had a head almost two inches in diameter but a slightly thinner shaft, its total length was 11.5 inches but only nine and three-quarters of that was usable.

'Only,...,' Marcus thought to himself, 'that's half again as long as the one I'm sitting on.'

Noting the toy's options included selectable firmness, he reached for the toy to see if he could tell what his new toy offered in that regard. It was immediately apparent that the base and shaft were different densities. Playing with it briefly, Marcus decided that it was probably the offered combination of a firm base and soft shaft.

He was still trying to guess how the toy would feel in his ass when the sound of the garage door opening announced Mr. Stewart's arrival home. Marcus placed the Chanceunflared toy back in its box, put his laptop to sleep, and readied himself to serve wine to the Stewarts. With a smile, as he checked himself out in the full-length mirror one more time, he realized that the plug he had been rocking on would be staying in place while he served the Stewarts.

Marcus was in the kitchen, wine glasses ready, when the Stewarts came out of their bedroom suite. Mr. Stewart was wearing a blue blazer over an open-collar light blue shirt and khaki slacks. Mrs. Stewart wore a figure-hugging red dress that had a half sleeve on the left but left her right shoulder bare, the dress hugged her breasts, midriff, and hip and then was cut with an eccentric hem that exposed most of her right leg with each step she took. On her feet were strapped stiletto-heeled sandals that added four inches to her fine foot nine-inch stature.

"Half glasses, please Marcus," Mr. Stewart announced as the couple crossed the room to stand by the counter dividing the living room from the kitchen, "we're waiting for a car to take up to dinner."

"Uh, yes... sir," Marcus said haltingly in response to Mr. Stewart's almost uncharacteristic presentation of authority.

"Sir, I could get used to that," Mrs. Stewart chuckled and winked at his wife.

"Don't you get that enough when Becky's begging for your cock," Katherine retorted with a grin.

Charles laughed.

"Fair point," he said, "she does beg rather nicely."

"Your executive assistant is going to need her own assistant if she has any other duties than the VPs' cocks to attend to."

With a saucy grin, Charles replied, "We could ask if she wants to try a bring-your-sister-to-work day."

Before Katherine could reply, Charles' phone pinged, alerting them to the arrival of their car.

"Time to go," Charles said after polishing off his wine, "don't wait up for us, Marcus."

"I'm sure Marcus has some homework to attend to," Katherine said with a wink to her house boy, "after which he'll probably have to go to bed and get some rest."

Charles ushered Katherine out the open front door and closed it quickly behind them. Marcus, left to himself for the evening, started by clearing away the wine glasses and tidying the kitchen before returning to his room to make dinner for himself from the chef-prepared meals the Stewarts provided him.