An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in his room, Marcus was disappointed that his interactions with the Stewarts had been cut short by their departure. He slipped the anal plug from his ass and cleaned it before selecting a dinner to heat. Even before the microwave announced that his meal was ready, he was already missing the feeling of the plug and considering putting it back in for a while.

After washing his dishes in the kitchenette's small sink, Marcus paused at his desk. He contemplated using one of the versions of Charles' cock that sat on the desk shelf there but decided to reinsert the same plug as before in readiness to examine the new Chanceunflared toy more closely. Moments later he was sitting in his desk chair, his hips already moving around the heavy plug in his ass and he reached for his laptop to check messages. An email from Aunt Bess immediately captured his attention.

"Hey, Cum Slut (I guess I can call you that now),

"I want to chat again and hope that you're available this evening. I want to know how things are going with K. and C. and if you've met any more of their friends yet. Let me know if you're free, I'm around all evening."

"Love and licks,

"Your slutty aunt.

"B.

"P.S.: I'll have my toys ready if you will."

Marcus' eyes widened at the boldness Aunt Bess was displaying in her email. He guessed that meant Bess accepted that he was fully inside the Stewarts' circle now and she had no secrets left to keep. Marcus grinned at the mention of toys and glanced over at the box on his desk. Smiling, he decided not to message Bess back until the new toy was washed and ready to be shown if the opportunity presented itself.

With the washed Chanceunflared standing beside the Charles dildos, Marcus sent a reply.

"My dear slutty Aunt Bess (can I say that now?),

"This slut boy would love to chat with you this evening. K. and C. are out for the evening and left me on my own. Perhaps you can distract me for a little while.

"Big hugs for my little aunt,

"Marcus

"P.S.: One toy already in use."

Less than ten minutes after Marcus hit 'send' a flashing icon on his computer screen announced a video chat request.

Marcus opened the window to see Aunt Bess' bright smile. He also noticed that she wore a narrow black collar and that she wore no top. Instead, he could see the heavy horizontal piercing bars she had through each nipple which were decorated with dangling half-circles of black chain.

"Hi, Marcus," Bess began almost shyly, "I guess there's no sense in playing the prim and proper aunt anymore between us."

Marcus laughed.

"Prim and proper might be a little bit of an exaggeration, but I do like the new Aunt Bess a lot."

"Says the horny cum slut rocking on a nice big plug," Bess retorted, giving as good as she got.

"Guilty as charged Auntie," Marcus said with a grin, "since you're not here to move it for me."

"Oh!... my!..." Bess exclaimed, "that would be... are we moving too fast?"

"I don't think so," Marcus said with a little less boldness, "but I do think we're just catching up to one another."

"Good point," giggled Bess, "and I suppose it's only fair to admit that I have a pretty steel plug with a red heart jewel in my bottom for your chat tonight. Katherine sent it to me and said I should wear it for our chats."

"She does seem to think of everything, doesn't she?" Marcus said, "I guess that means we won't have to choose which one of these you could be sitting on.

As he spoke he held up the two dildos modelled after Charles' cock.

"That would be so hard to choose," said Bess, "I've often just used them together rather than pick one."

Marcus spluttered, his next words ready but failing to come out coherently as he pictured the ways Bess might use the two dildos in tandem.

"Uh,... I did," he began as he regained control, "get a new present from Mrs. Stewart too."

"Oh, let me see," Bess exclaimed.

Marcus slit the Chanceunflared toy across the desk into the camera's view for Bess.

"Oh," she said, "I think I recognize that, there's a bigger one like it in the playroom downstairs, isn't there?"

"Uh, yeah," Marcus admitted, "I saw one being used at the play party and I think Mrs. Stewart thought my reaction to it meant I wanted one."

"Sounds like she has plans for a slutty boy's bottom," Bess said with a giggle.

"But the shape...," Marcus began.

"... was inspired from nature," Bess cut him off, "much better than a plain old cylinder of silicone. Anyway, when you've got it in front of you, it's just another version of Mistress Katherine's cock for her slutty boy to suck or ride."

"I suppose that makes sense," Marcus demurred, "I guess I just have to get used to it."

"Of course you do," Bess agreed, "have you done anything with it yet?"

"Only washed it," Marcus admitted.

"Oh," Bess grinned, "so you've given your new friend a good thorough stroking have you."

"Aunt Bess...," Marcus objected weakly.

"So, it hasn't been in your sexy ass yet. Have you kissed it?"

Marcus slowly shook his head.

"Do you need an invitation?" Bess teased.

Her tone immediately shifted when she saw a pleasing look in Marcus' eyes. It was an expression she knew from years of helping her nephew raid cookie jars and other treats. She spoke again, more quietly.

"You want to be told, don't you, Marcus?"

"Yes, please," he whispered in reply.

"Marcus," Bess said in a tone that was soft but firm in nature, "that is your Mistress' cock in front of you and you have not yet kissed it for her. I want you to do that now."

"Yes, Miss Bess," Marcus whispered.

Pursing his lips, Marcus placed a soft kiss on the tip of the dildo.

"What was that, slut?" Bess exclaimed with a low and tightly controlled voice, "is that how your Mistress has taught you."

"Sorry, Miss," Marcus moaned.

He lowered his head again. Open-lipped he let the tip of the dildo slide into his mouth to be held in a deepening kiss. He let the tip of his tongue explore the features of the dildo's head.

Bess licked her lips as she watched her nephew make oral love to the tip of the Chanceunflared dildo. She squirmed and felt the plug in her own ass move as she watched the change that came over him. As he submitted to her instructions, she could see him sliding into subspace, surrendering to her control as he treated the dildo in accordance with her instructions. She made a mental note to discuss the suddenness of that effect with Katherine.

Marcus broke off the kiss and lifted his head. He bit his lower lip gently as he looked toward the camera and Bess noted his calm expression of willing submission as their eyes met.

"Did you enjoy that, slut?" Bess asked softly.

"Yes, Miss Bess," Marcus replied quietly.

"Mmm," Bess said, "I like that, Miss Bess."

"Do you want more, Marcus?"

"Yes, please, Miss Bess, may I suck Mistress' cock while you watch?"

"Do it for me, slut," Bess said, again using her firmer tone, "suck your Mistress' cock for me. Show me how much you can take."

Marcus knew that just the first half of the dildo would be as challenging as swallowing all of the full-size Charles dildo. But he want to please Bess and show that he was ready to please his Mistress.

He lowered his head again over the thick dildo. Working slowly, trying to go a bit deeper with each downward stroke as he adjusted to the blunt head, Marcus slowly showed that he could take half the cock into his throat and hold it there briefly.

Pausing to catch his breath and sitting up again, Marcus looked at Bess on the screen. He grinned when he noticed that her eyes were unfocused and one of her hands was out of sight below the table she was sitting at and that arm was moving rhythmically in short up-and-down movements.

Bess noticed he was watching and sat up quickly as a small shudder ran through her body.

"Sorry slut," she grinned, "I was a little distracted because watching you suck that cock was so fucking hot."

Marcus blushed and looked down at the dildo in front of him wet with his saliva.

"Are you going to try it in your ass tonight, slutty boy?" Bess teased.

"Uh...," Marcus began, but failed to complete a statement.

Bess smiled. She knew the state he was in. If she desired, she could instruct him to fuck his ass with the new toy because he was so ready to submit and follow any instructions she might give him. She also knew it was not a time to take advantage of Marcus.

"Perhaps not," Bess said, "why don't we just chat for a few minutes, and then you can get cleaned up."

"Thank you, Miss," Marcus said softly.

"Well now," Bess began in a lighter tone, "why don't you tell me all about the play party."