An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 12

Story Info
Cheerleader Patty visits Darla and Marcus.
13k words
4.7
6.6k
8

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheerleader Patty visits Darla and Marcus.

In case it's not your kind of story... Story Tags: female domination, male submission, CFNM, chastity, anal toys, cum eating, male bi-sexual, group, mother-son

This is one chapter in a series. If you haven't read the earlier chapters, It is recommended that you start there. Over its full course, the story includes, among other things, female domination, male submission, toys, chastity, and bisexual play. If these aren't your thing, you may want to find another story to read. For those who have enjoyed the story to this point, or my other writings, I hope this one does not disappoint.

An Obedient Boy for Katherine, Part 12

Home for the holidays, Marcus woke to the sounds of his mother busy in the kitchen of the small bungalow. He smiled at the thought that she had declared the home a clothing-optional zone, similar to the situation at the Stewarts' house where he had spent the past semester as Mrs. Stewart's slutty house boy when he wasn't in class. His mother had also declared that his expected choice of clothing at home was none.

Showered, caged, and plugged, Marcus strolled into the small kitchen to see his mother at the stove. Darla wore the black slacks and blue top that indicated she was soon to leave for a daytime shift at the restaurant where she worked. Although she had most often worked later shifts once Marcus could be home alone, she had for years maintained a practice of working extra shifts around the holiday periods for the extra pay and tips.

"Good morning, Mrs. D," Marcus said softly as he entered the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie," Darla replied without turning, "how are you this morning?"

"Uh... okay, I guess," Marcus tried to maintain a casual tone.

"Wonderful," Darla exclaimed as she turned to face her son, "your timing is impeccable."

Stepping toward the table, Darla set a plate down in front of Marcus' usual seat. She acted as if having him naked in her presence was completely normal for them. The plate held a fried egg sandwich and a few small breakfast sausages. As Marcus moved to take his seat, Darla lowered herself into the chair on the opposite side of the small table.

As Marcus picked up his knife and fork to cut the sausages on his plate, Darla picked up a tablet before speaking.

"Sorry, I didn't call for you after the twins left last night, as it turned out I didn't need your services."

She smiled at Marcus' quizzical look.

"I know they were supposed to leave me cream-pied or covered in cum for you, but it just didn't end that way. They started with a plan to take some pictures to share with you of them doing what they called an Eiffel Tower. Soon after we got into the bedroom they set up one of their phones for the shot. Then they put me flat on my back, Nico slid his cock deep into my pussy... mmm, I do love it when that happens... and Leo tilted my head back and slid his cock into my mouth. They had me so hot, so quickly, that it was the first time I was able to deep-throat one of them without gagging at all. They started fucking me with matching strokes and then suddenly Leo started pumping cum directly into my throat. Even with all the cum those boys can produce, I was able to swallow it all and there was no mess at all. When Nico saw that, he wanted the same treatment so they changed places. It wasn't long before he also blasted his load straight into my throat."

Marcus stared at his mother as she casually told her story of the previous night's adventure with the Russo twins, his old high school wrestling teammates. With his cock throbbing in its cage, Marcus tried to be nonchalant as he imagined Nico and Leo double-penetrating his mother in the bedroom next to his own.

"Anyway," Darla concluded, "I have to get going. I hope I can leave you to tidy up the kitchen and wash all the dishes. And if you're interested, all the images and videos from last night are here on my tablet."

Darla flipped the tablet around to face Marcus and set it to stand on its folded case. The displayed photo showed Darla naked from the waist up and smiling broadly, her hair in disarray and her lipstick smeared.

"That's my after photo," Darla said as she leaned down to give Marcus a quick kiss on the cheek as she passed behind him on her way to the living room.

Marcus' eyes were fixated on the tablet screen, a struggle already going on in his mind over whether he would look at the remaining images. A struggle he knew he would surrender to.

"I'll sort out dinner," Darla called from the front door, "and you'll have a visitor this afternoon. No need to dress."

"Huh!... who?" exclaimed Marcus.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise." Darla retorted through the crack of the closing front door.

Marcus sighed and shook his head. With so many changes in his life to consider, with Mrs. Stewart and Aunt Bess and now his mother too, he grinned as he realized he didn't want to resist any of them. ‛Just a willing slut boy for them to use, I guess,' he thought as he found himself rocking on the plug in his ass and staring at his mother's smiling image on the tablet.

He took another bite of his breakfast sandwich and reached out to swipe the screen to the next image. To his surprise, the next queued file was a video.

The video started with a shaky view of Darla's bedroom as the phone capturing the view was positioned and propped up on the corner of her dresser. As soon as it was stabilized, Nico and Leo moved into the camera view and sat next to one another on the edge of the bed. The twins were dressed in basketball jerseys and shorts in the colors of the regional semi-pro team.

"Hey, dude," Nico said cheerily, "we wanted to thank you for telling us to look after your Mom and do whatever she wanted. We know you're in your room tonight but she wanted to make a little welcome home video for you to show you how good we're taking care of her."

"And how she takes care of us," Leo added.

"This video is the short version," Nico said, "if you want the whole thing later, just ask."

The sound of the bedroom door opening and closing and the twins looking past the camera indicated Darla's arrival in the bedroom. She was still out of view as she spoke.

"Are you boys ready for me, or are you just planning to sit there and talk to Marcus?"

With a laugh, Nico and Leo stood up and in record time stripped out of their shirts and shorts, revealing that it was all they were wearing. With their thick 7-inch cocks already rising for their hostess, they stepped to the foot of the bed as Darla moved forward to meet them. Naked, her white skin contrasted against the olive tones of the twins' muscular builds.

Darla's hands immediately went to grasp each of the twins' cocks, stroking them gently to fullness. Nico and then Leo leaned forward to kiss her deeply on her bright red lips.

"Does Miss Darla want some hard cock tonight?" Nico asked teasingly.

"You know I do," Darla's voice was sensuous and low, "and you know Marcus told you to give Miss Darla everything she wants."

With a laugh, Leo looked to his brother, "Paris?"

Sure," Nico agreed.

"Paris?" Darla asked.

"We're going to show Marcus the Eiffel Tower," Leo explained as the twins laughed and guided Darla onto the bed.

The scene cuts to show Darla lying across the center of the double bed. A few pillows under her shoulders let her head go back towards the mattress. Nico knelt between her thighs and was just starting to slide his thick cock into Darla's shaved pussy.

"Oh, God," she moaned softly, "I love the feel of your cocks inside me."

Nico started stroking gently, his strong arms supporting Darla's legs to keep her heels from slipping off the edge of the mattress. Leo lay on the mattress between Darla and the head of the bed. As Darla lost herself in the feel of Nico's thrusting cock, Leo reached out to slide a vibrator across Darla's exposed clit.

"Oh, fuck!" exclaimed Darla as her first orgasm hit seconds after the extra stimulation hit her clit.

Nico paused, the head of his cock still inside Darla's spread pussy lips as her orgasm crested and faded.

"You could warn a girl before you do that, you know," Darla giggled and said softly.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise," Leo quipped at her.

"Mmm," Darla murmured, "What other surprises do you have for me?"

"Paris," said Nico.

Darla's quizzical expression prompted him to offer a meager explanation.

"Two cocks at once, and we high-five over top, and that's the Eiffel Tower."

"Mmm," Darla replied with a smile, "I always wanted to go to Paris."

Marcus watched as the scene cut and Leo had taken Nico's place between Darla's spread thighs. His cock was deep inside Darla's pussy as Nico stood by the bed opposite his brother and guided Darla's head to hang back over the pillows under her shoulders. Darla moaned as Nico guided his cock, still wet with her pussy juices, between her red-painted lips. Leo grinned toward the camera and then slid the vibrator he still held across Darla's clit.

Darla moaned deeper as a new wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Nico pressed his cock forward and with a few gentle thrusts was soon balls-deep in Darla's throat. Holding still for a brief moment, Nico winked at his brother and the two men reached forward to high-five over Darla's cock-stuffed body.

The Eiffel Tower completed, Leo gave the camera a thumbs up. Nico pulled back and with the tip of his cock at Darla's lips, he looked down and checked that she was okay to continue.

"If you don't fuck me with those cocks now, you're both being replaced," Darla said in her deep sensuous voice.

"Yes, ma'am," the twins replied in harmony before sliding their cocks deep into Darla's pussy and throat with matching movements.

Darla's next orgasm came soon after, with both cocks deep inside her pussy and throat. As her body shook with her next orgasm, Nico moaned.

"Fuck, I'm cumming."

Nico held his cock deep as spurt after spurt of his hot cum went directly into Darla's throat. As his orgasm faded, he pulled back, the last drops smearing across Darla's bright red lips as the head of his cock slipped from her mouth.

"Fuck, that was good," Nico sighed.

"More," gasped Darla, "fuck me more."

"I want to try that," Leo said as he pulled his still-hard cock from Darla's pussy.

"Fuck me," moaned Darla, "fill my pussy."

The twins were already changing places as Nico gave up his position at Darla's head to his brother.

"It's going to take a moment for me to recover and go again," Nico said to Darla.

"Get the toys," she gasped in reply.

Nico laughed and went to Darla's dresser. He rummaged in the bottom drawer and came back to the bed. Standing between Darla's spread legs he held up a thick black dildo, easily an inch longer than his own cock and noticeably thicker.

"Is this what Miss Darla wants while Leo fucks her face?" Nico asked.

"Yes," Darla said, "fuck me with that like it's your cock while Leo fucks my face."

Nico laughed.

"You heard the lady, Leo, two cocks for Miss Darla and you can blow your load down her throat too."

Nico slid the head of the heavy dildo up and down Darla's pussy lips, teasing her as she tried to push her hips upward to meet it. Before she could express her frustration, he pressed the head of the thick shaft between her lips and smiled as she moaned as the first feeling of how the dildo was going to stretch and fill her pussy. Her level of arousal ensured that Nico could easily slide the toy deeper and deeper.

With the dildo filling her pussy, Darla dropped her head back and smiled up at Leo.

Leo grinned and wasted no time feeding Darla his hard cock. Filling her willing throat balls deep, Leo matched his brother's slow deep strokes. Each time the dildo and cock were deep in Darla's pussy and mouth, the twins paused for a long slow second before starting another stroke cycle. As Darla lost herself in the feeling of being doubly penetrated and fucked, Nico winked at his brother and picked up the vibrator.

Darla's next orgasm was primed and ready for the vibrator to set it off. Nico barely touch her clit before she moaned around Leo's cock and her body shook with the waves of pleasure that coursed through her. That was enough to trigger Leo's orgasm and his cum joined his brother's as it blasted straight down Darla's throat.

As Darla's and Leo's orgasms faded, Leo let his cock slide from her mouth. At the same time, Nico eased the heavy black dildo from her pussy and set the vibrator aside.

"Fuck, you two are good for me," Darla sighed as she caught her breath.

"Thank you, ma'am," Nico said with a chuckle, "it's just one of the services we offer."

"Mmm, five stars," Darla mused, "should I leave a Google review on your house?"

The scene cut again and Marcus watched as the returning view showed Darla sitting on the edge of her bed between the twins. As she looked up at the camera, Darla fondled each of their slowly recovering cocks with her hands.

"So, Marcus,... welcome home," she said, "As you can see, the twins are taking very good care of me like you asked them to. And so is Billy when I call him over. When you see them, make sure you thank them for checking in on me and keeping me satisfied."

"Yeah, dude," Leo added, "we're here for you, and your Mom."

The three were laughing as the scene faded to black. Marcus realized that most of his breakfast was cold and on the plate as his attention had been so focused on the video he had forgotten to keep eating. Shaking his head at how easily he was distracted, he popped the plate in the microwave for a minute and then ate it while standing at the counter to avoid a repeated distraction.

Dropping his dishes on the counter beside the sink, Marcus sat down again. He swiped the screen to see what was next and laughed out loud at the next image. It was a simple graphic of text reading "Do the dishes first, slut boy."

Marcus set aside the tablet and went to work washing the dishes and tidying the kitchen. As he completed the familiar chores, he was pleasantly surprised to find himself slipping into the same state of mind he often felt at the Stewarts'. The simple tasks both distracted him and let him enjoy the underlying anticipation of future rewards. Once he was satisfied with the kitchen, he straightened things in the living room and then went to square away his bedroom. It was when he went into the bathroom that all his horniness overtook his thoughts again.

On the vanity counter was the purple Ika tentacle dildo and the bottle of lube. Marcus bit back a low moan as he remembered how thick and filling the Ika had felt as it slid deeper into his ass. His cock throbbed in its cage and his ass tightened on the plug he was wearing. He knew he again wanted to feel that sensation the Ika provided when he watched any remaining videos Darla had left for him.

Marcus was smiling as he set up the living room for his afternoon entertainment. The necessary towels were laid out, the Ika dildo and lube were ready on the coffee table, and he had both the tablet and the television screen at his disposal.

Marcus slowly lubed the Ika dildo, stroking its length as he ensured the thick lube covered its surface. he slipped the plug from his ass and knelt up, one hand guiding the tip of the Ika and the other supporting his body with a grip on the edge of the coffee table. With the tip of the dildo inside his ass, Marcus slowly lowered himself on the ever-thickening shaft of the tentacle-shaped sex toy. He moaned, trembling, to the point where he needed to pause and let his bottom hole adjust to the thickness of the tapered intrusion.

As he relaxed, Marcus pressed play on the tablet for the next video.

The screen showed Darla sitting on the living room sofa right where Marcus was kneeling. She was naked and her legs were spread wide. Marcus smiled when he recognized Billy kneeling on the floor between her spread thighs. Billy was wearing his purple wrestling singlet and his hands were tied behind his back. Darla held his head as she guided his mouth to her open pussy. With Billy licking her softly, Darla began to speak to the camera, addressing Marcus.

"As you can see, Marcus, your friends,... the twins and Billy here,... have been very good about taking care of my needs. Billy's oral skills have been getting better and better. I may have to start loaning him out to some of my friends. If he can get close enough to a pussy in his own age group, I suspect his tongue will ensure he can keep a girlfriend, but he does have to work on that hair trigger he has for ejaculating. Perhaps I'll just have to come up with a training regime for a boy with a small dick that cums too fast, right Billy?"

Billy kept licking while Darla talked, but Marcus could see his body reacting to her comments and a soft moan could be heard in the background as she spoke. Marcus recognized the signs that Billy was slipping even deeper under Darla's control even though her words should have felt humiliating. Marcus grinned as he realized that it might be another of Billy's kinks and that his mother knew full well what effect her words were having.

Darla smiled at Billy's reaction and continued.

"Of course, Billy hardly ever gets to expose his little cock for me. All I need to do it touch him through the singlet and he's spurting every drop from his tiny balls. Of course, if he does get it out first, he's going to have to learn to clean up his mess if he gets that cum on me. Would you like that Billy, lapping up your cum from my thighs or my breasts?"

Marcus could hear Billy's moan signalling his acquiescence and submission.

"Will you be my cum lapper, Billy?" Darla asked the kneeling young man, "If I milk your little cock will you lick my fingers clean?"

"Yes, Mrs D," Billy whispered hoarsely, just loud enough to be heard on the video.

"Good boy, Billy," Darla said as she caressed his head with one hand, "and after that, we'll have to explore training you to lick up cum that's not your own too."

Darla turned her head to face the camera again.

"You see, Marcus, you're not the only submissive slut boy around here. As you can see, I'm quite enjoying myself and have you to thank for telling your friends to take care of me while you were away. Make sure you thank each of them for servicing me with their cocks and tongues."

The video ended and remained on the final shot of Darla with her head thrown back as she pulled Billy's face tight to her pussy again. It was only then that Marcus realized that the camera had moved and changed point of view during the video. It had been smoothly done while Darla speaking had held his attention, but it meant that there had been a third person in the room making the video as Billy licked his mother's pussy. He watched the video a second time but, try as he might, could find no indication of who held the camera.

Marcus paused before seeking another video to watch. He realized that his arousal at watching and listening to his mother as she enjoyed Billy's tongue had helped him maintain a slow riding of the Ika tentacle dildo. He noticed that his ass had relaxed and opened to let more and more of it slide inside until he had taken almost the whole 10-inch length of the toy.

After an hour of riding the Ika dildo and watching the videos in his mother's playlist, Marcus took a break. He cleaned the dildo and placed it back on the coffee table with the lube and tablet, an admission to himself that he knew he'd be riding it again soon enough. He contemplated sliding his regular plug back into his ass to compensate for the feeling of emptiness removing the Ika had produced. Marcus smiled as he noted that sense of need and how it felt along with the almost comforting tightness of his chastity cage as his cock throbbed in its enclosure.