An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We talked for a bit afterward and she apologized for how she started and thanked me for the advice I gave her. Before she left I had to ask her if there was another nickname people used for her, now or in the past that she preferred. She shyly admitted that her friends in college had called her Muffy. I asked if it was short for anything and she blushed as she admitted that it was short for Muff-diver and explained that she had orally served her three roommates all through college, but hadn't tasted a pussy since until mine."

"I told her that I might be calling on her to get some practice at her old skill. She seemed quite happy about that."

"Oh, my," Darla exclaimed, "it seems you can't go anywhere without adding someone to your list of lovers."

"I know," Patty giggled, "and now I'll have to make sure that some days Mr. Blunt goes home with an extra hard cock for her pleasure."

"Do you think she's going to be able to train him to slow down and suck and lick the way she wants before he pumps and spurts in her?"

"Oh, I know she will, and in fact she already has. She dropped a card for me off at the cheer office this week that thanked me again and hinted that everything was going exactly as planned."

"Mmm," Darla murmured, "it seems everyone is getting some Cheerleader Patty in their sex life except me so far this week. I think it's time I sent you to my room for being so naughty?"

"Oh, Mrs. D," Patty exclaimed in a girlish tone, "I've been so bratty, will there be spanking?"

"There will now, you slut," Darla said as Patty turned, receiving a smack on her ass from the older woman, "Now go, while I talk to Marcus."

Directing her attention to Marcus, Darla spoke.

"You can tidy things up here and fold Patty's table. She'll probably be here for some dinner with us but you can get her things ready for her to go later. I'm not going to let you watch us, at least not this time, but you can stay in the hall and listen if you want to."

Darla looked around and saw the Ika dildo and lube on the coffee table. With a grin, she picked up the flexible tentacle and laid it on Marcus' chest.

"You can ride that while you listen," she said, "The closer you are to my bedroom door, the deeper this should be in your ass. And make sure that cock is locked away too."

"Uh... yes, Mistress," Marcus whispered as he thought of his mother going to have sex with Patty in her room while he knelt outside the door to listen

"Good boy," Darla said cheerily as he headed down the short hallway.

Marcus slid off the table and surveyed the extent of his task to collapse the table and tidy up Patty's things. Before he started on that, he grabbed the chastity cage and key and went into the bathroom. With a cold wet cloth, he cleaned his cock and balls, the coolness helping to keep his cock limp while he repositioned and locked the cage in place.

Back in the living room, he folded the table and secured it in its carrying configuration. Setting it by the front door, he closed up Patty's open bag and placed it beside the table. Marcus then slid the coffee table back into position and picked up the Ika dildo, the lube, and his clean towels. Heading down the hall, he could hear the stern smacks of his mother's paddle striking Patty's firm ass.

Patty's voice came clearly through the gap of the slightly open door. Each swing of the paddle brought forth a sudden gasp that followed the stinging swat. The paddling ended as Marcus took position kneeling close to the door on a folded towel and pumped lube into his hand for the dildo. As he guided the tip of the dildo into his ass, he heard his mother instruct Patty to lay across her lap. The sounds of a steady hand spanking followed as Marcus imagined the scene and steadily rode the dildo to take more and more of it into his ass.

Marcus listened as the spanking ended and Darla told Patty to get on the bed. There were sounds of Darla's drawer of sex toys being opened and the two women talking over choices for dildos to use. Their selection made, Marcus imagined his mother stepping into the strap-on harness. He heard his mother tell Patty that she'd been looking forward to fucking the younger woman and listening to her cum.

"Are you going to lick me first?" Patty asked in a tone that just might have gotten her another spanking.

Marcus knew the answer to that question a few minutes later when Patty exclaimed how good Darla's tongue felt in her pussy. The sounds of Patty's first orgasm, caused by Darla's skilled tongue, brought a sympathetic moan from Marcus' lips as he felt the Ika dildo slide deeper into his ass.

After a few quiet moments, Marcus knew they had moved forward when he heard Patty moan.

"Oh, Mistress D," she sighed, "your cock feels so good in my pussy."

It wasn't long before Patty's voice was gushing with ‛fuck me, fuck me, fuck me' to encourage Darla's thrusting cock. Patty moaned deeply through another orgasm while Darla fucked her, and then enjoyed two more in quick succession as Darla's thrusting hips never slowed. When Patty's body went limp after the third strong orgasm, Darla smiled and slowly withdrew the thick dildo from the younger woman's pussy.

Marcus was panting with arousal as he rode the Ika dildo. He barely noticed that the bedroom door had swung open until Darla stepped in from of him. She was still wearing her bra and the strap-on harness was over the black tights she had worn for work.

"Taste her pussy on my cock, slut," Darla's tone was commanding.

Obediently, Marcus looked up and opened his mouth as his mother slid the head of the thick flesh-colored Real Skin strap-on cock into his mouth. He did his best to relax his throat and take more of the dildo as Darla pressed it forward.

"Yes," she said in a low tone, "suck my cock after I've fucked her."

With his mouth stuffed full, Marcus was unable to respond. He sensed that his mother wasn't exactly looking for a conversation at the moment.

After fucking Marcus's mouth with her strap-on, Darla slid the shaft from his lips and stepped back. She looked over at the bed where Patty was slowly recovering from her orgasms.

"Crawl over there and lick her, softly," Darla instructed Marcus, "the two of you can shower after I'm done cleaning up."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus said as he began to rise off the heavy Ika dildo.

"Keep that in your ass," Darla said as she stepped past him to go into the bathroom.

After her shower, Darla came back into the bedroom wearing a short silk dressing gown in her signature color purple. She sent Marcus to clean up while she sat with Patty on the bed and chatted. Once Marcus was done in the shower, Patty took her turn.

Relaxed and smiling, Darla told Marcus he would remain naked and caged while Patty was visiting. He watched as she selected something for Patty to wear. Darla's choice for Patty was a lightweight and oversized muscle shirt, the arm holes and neckline scooped so low that the shoulder straps covered only the center of her breasts, and were in imminent danger of sliding to the side at all times, while the hem barely reached the younger woman's pussy. It teased the wearer and observer while offering no options for modesty. On her return, Patty slipped into the shirt and playfully modeled it for Darla and Marcus.

Before she led the others out to the living room, Darla dug through her drawer of toys. Smiling, she turned back to Marcus and held up a shiny black anal plug.

"Since the Ika has stretched you open nicely," she said, "I think this will fit comfortably."

Marcus' eyes widened as he looked at the plug she held up. Almost seven inches in length, it had a two-inch wide ball for a head and then narrowed to a ribbed shaft over an inch wide. The base was a wide flat flange that would ensure it could not slide completely inside his bottom. Marcus took the plug from Darla and was surprised at its weight.

"Ooh, let me," Patty squealed as she moved from the bed to grab the bottle of lube that sat on Darla's dresser.

Darla smiled and sat down to watch as Patty took charge and prepared to fill Marcus' ass with the toy. She caught Marcus attention and, without saying anything, ensured he held his mother's gaze while the younger woman lubed the anal plug. Darla gave him the same warm smile she'd worn when she watched Marcus as he came in Patty's mouth. She wanted Marcus to know that she was in control of her house and that he would submit as she desired.

Marcus moaned softly as he felt Patty's fingers slide into his ass to prepare him for the plug.

"He's so relaxed and loose right now," she said with her characteristic bratty tone, "are you sure he doesn't need something even bigger?"

Darla laughed.

"That will do for now, Patty, or I can find one for you too."

"Yes, ma'am," Patty replied quickly.

She pressed the heavy rounded head of the toy against Marcus' ass hole. Marcus moaned deeply as his well-fucked ass opened to accept it and again as she slid it to its full depth. A shiver ran through his body as it settled into place and his hole relaxed and closed around the firm shaft.

In the living room, Darla coordinated the seating arrangements. She took one end of the sofa and placed Marcus at the other end so she could turn and place her feet in his lap to be massaged and sucked. Patty sat on a cushion on the floor in front of Darla, close enough that Darla could lean over to kiss the younger woman and also drape one arm over her shoulder to tease her breasts and mouth with manicured fingertips.

Patty held the remote for the video system and Marcus quickly noticed that she was very familiar with its controls. Before the women could decide on a video playlist to watch, the sound of a car in the driveway made them all pause.

"That will be the pizza," Darla said cheerily, "Marcus, you can get the door."

Marcus looked at his mother wide-eyed at the thought of answering the door naked except for his chastity cage.

Darla laughed.

"Don't worry, I asked them to send Billy on this delivery. It's paid for, but if you want to give him an extra tip, I'm sure he'd accept."

Peeking out the window before approaching the door, Marcus confirmed that it was, indeed, Billy making the delivery of their pizza.

Marcus opened the door and Billy stepped inside with the insulated bag containing their dinner.

"Hi, Marcus," he said without reacting to Marcus' nudity.

Looking around the living room, Billy swallowed with nervousness.

"Uh... hi, Mrs. D., and hi, Miss Patty."

Patty leaped to her feet and approached the young man at the door.

"Hi, Billy," she said as her breasts were in imminent danger of being exposed to his view with every movement, "I hear you're quite the professional pussy licker now. Perhaps I will put that to the test one of these days. I have seen you watching me around the practice field when you come by."

"Uh... I would like that," Billy stammered, "... and sorry,... I guess."

Patty laughed.

"No need to be sorry, I love hearing about Mrs. D's slutty boys and knowing just how kinky they are."

As Marcus took the pizzas from Billy, Patty stepped closer. She reached out and cupped Billy's genitals through the thin delivery uniform pants he wore. With a moan and shudder that told everyone what was happening, Billy came.

"I'm so sorry," he moaned.

Patty leaned close and put her lips beside Billy's ear.

"I'm not," she whispered, "I think that's so hot. I want you to think about me later when you make yourself cum again."

"Yes, ma'am," Billy whispered before stammering goodbyes to Darla and Marcus and slipping out the door.

"I'll see you after work, Billy," Darla called as the door was closing, "I'll be waiting for you."

"Yes, Mrs. D," Billy responded as he pulled the door closed.

As she was retaking her seat, Patty laughed and spoke to Darla.

"You were right, he's got a hair-trigger. But, he could be fun to play with."

"Oh, he is," Darla assured her, "and he truly has a skilled tongue to make up for it."

Settling back into their seats with Marcus tasked to serve the ladies their pizza, Darla and Patty selected a playlist of videos. Darla had titled the collection "Big Cocks, Lots of Cum" and it lived up to its name in a variety of short videos from straight, bi, and gay genres. They let it play with muted sound while they enjoyed their pizza and chatted. Darla asked Patty how things were going at her work.

Patty laughed and said, "Well, you know about my arrangement with Henry."

Darla stopped her.

"I do," she said, "but you may want to recap it for Marcus."

Patty started to describe her situation at work, how it developed, and where she currently found herself with her employers.

The pharmacy where she worked was owned by Henry and Olga Holtz, who had bought it five years before and established themselves as the favored neighborhood pharmacy for many of the area's families. Patty had started working for the previous owners in her senior year and had continued with the Holtzs since. Over the previous five years, Patty had become their longest-standing employee, she opened and closed the store when her shifts required it, and she had the most flexibility for scheduling which really helped her with his cheer coaching work.

Henry Holtz was of medium height and build, balding, and greying slightly. He had a slightly creepy vibe around the young women on staff but Patty had not experienced any directly inappropriate conduct or been told of any improper advances by the other women. Henry's behaving himself was probably through his own fear of his wife's reaction if she was found out. Olga Holtz was a tiny but fierce woman who exuded quiet intensity. She was the pharmacist while Henry handled the storefront. Olga was under five feet tall and there was less than 100 pounds to her slender frame. She presented a stern demeanour that made the staff nervous although she did seem more bark than bite

"Six months ago," Patty said, "I was in the office with Henry about an hour before opening. We were the only people in the building. So, I took the chance and I asked him for a raise. He told me that Olga sets the hourly rates, but that maybe he could he could pad my hours for a small consideration."

"I laughed and got very close to him. I knew how long he'd been watching me around the pharmacy. I grabbed his hands and put them on my breasts which are much larger than Olga's. Then I asked him exactly what kind of consideration he was suggesting."

"Henry led me into the side office, which is set up like a medical exam room, where Olga administers vaccinations when requested. Henry suggested I strip and sit on the exam table. I was curious as to his intentions and his nervousness was getting me hot so I did. He sat on the low rolling stool and slid right between my thighs."

"I want to lick you, he said. And did he ever," Patty said breathlessly. "That man has a golden tongue."

"After he had licked me to orgasm he stood up and lowered his pants. I wasn't sure I wanted to fuck him until I saw his cock. He was maybe seven inches long but so fucking thick, it looked like a pop can. I knew I wanted it then and there. I came as soon as he pushed that cock inside of me and stretched my pussy so wide for it."

"Then he whispers in my ear, ‛I think this is an appropriate consideration, on a weekly basis, and I'll make sure every shift gets an extra hour before Olga sees the numbers to approve payroll.' All I could do was moan and tell him I was okay with that. I would have taken that cock every week for nothing."

"So," Patty said between bites of pizza, "we went on like that for a few months, hooking up in the hour before the store opened when we could. I also started checking up on the other girls more often, making sure that Henry wasn't trying to expand on his success with me to take advantage of them."

"Then one day I was called into the store early for a meeting with Olga, she said she wanted to discuss how some of the new girls were doing. As soon as I sat down in the office across from her at the desk, she dropped a handful of photos in front of me. I could immediately tell they'd been taken with the monitoring camera in the exam room. Photos of me and Henry. Some with his tongue deep in my pussy, and some with his fat cock deep in my pussy. So, I figured she was just going to fire me then and there. I looked across at her and didn't even try to blame it all on Henry."

"Then Olga spoke, saying ‛You have been taking something that's mine. Don't even try to deny it, and don't try to make this all his fault. I know you've been letting him fuck you for weeks now. That cock is mine and you now owe me."'

"I stammered and tried to apologize but she just held her hand up to stop me. ‛You can keep fucking him,' she said, ‛but when he fucks you, you will return the favor and fuck me.' Then she dropped a strap-on harness and dildo on top of the photos. I swear that fake cock was even bigger than Henry's."

"I laughed as I took in the situation that had developed and told her I could do that, and then I asked when she would like to start. She checked her watch and said ‛Right now.' She stood up and started unbuttoning her dress. I fingered what the hell and picked up the strap-on. When I started to take off my shirt she told me I could just wear it over my clothes. By the time I stepped into the exam room wearing that thick cock, Olga was already naked and on the exam table waiting. I stepped toward her and she held up her hand again. When I paused, she pointed at the stool and said, ‛You will prepare me first, as he does for you.'"

"After I made her cum with my tongue she pulled me up and let me feed that dildo into her pussy. I was surprised at how well she took it but realized she'd been riding Henry's fat cock for years. She came again before she said we had to stop. As we separated I had to smile when she quietly promised to round up my shift hours after Henry sent her the pay sheets for approval."

"And that," Petty said, "is how I found myself fucking both of my bosses and getting paid extra at work."

"It seems they both have you right where they want you," Darla said.

"Oh, it gets even better," laughed Patty.

"Last week," she explained, "I had to drop by the store to rearrange a shift so I could make the cheer team bus for the weekend trip. It was an hour before opening and I saw both of their cars in the lot so I let myself in with my set of keys. I walked back to the office and could hear them in the exam room when I got close. I started to go into the room but paused when I heard Olga moan. I could see part of the exam table and the small desk in the corner of the room. Henry was laying on the exam table and without letting them see me I could tell that Olga was riding his cock. The best part was that on the computer screen on the desk, they were watching a set of videos of Henry fucking me and me fucking Olga. They both knew that the other was playing with me."

"Oh my," Darla said with a smile, "what did you do?"

"Well, I decided that was information best kept secret for now. I quietly let myself out and returned just before opening to arrange my schedule. They never knew I was there earlier. One of these days, I will let them know just how much I know. But not yet."

"Why risk a good thing?" Darla asked.

"Exactly," Patty replied.

Darla, Patty, and Marcus returned their attention to their pizza and watched the selected porn videos that Patty put up on the screen. After the left-over pizza was set aside, the women amused themselves by asking Marcus to admit how much he'd enjoy sucking a cock on the screen or lapping up a load of cum that had been spurted all over one of the actors. In periods of quiet, one lady would nudge the other, and with an incline of her head draw attention to the way Marcus was slowly riding the plug in his ass as his gaze fixated on the screen.