An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus wandered through the small bungalow to delay his return to the toys and videos. In his mother's room, he pulled open the drawer containing her collection of sex toys. As his fingers stroked the surface of one dildo after another, his mind switched between the expressions he imagined on his mother's face as she used them and his own desire to feel each of them filling his ass. His reverie was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell and the memory it triggered of an expected guest.

Approaching the front door, Marcus peeked out the edge of the living room window to see who was on the step. With a sudden rush of nervousness and anticipation, he saw that it was Patty. Recalling that his mother told him not to dress for the guest's arrival, and realizing that Patty probably knew more than he was aware of, Marcus opened the door and stepped back to let Patty enter.

"Uh, hi, Patty," he said as their eyes met.

Patty paused. She turned slightly and pointed at a large case resting against the edge of the front step.

Marcus's eyes widened, there was no way he could do that without exposing himself to the gaze of any curious neighbors who might be watching.

"If you're quick," Patty said knowingly, "no one will notice."

With a sigh, he stepped out the door. Patty slipped past him and held the door open as he completed the assigned task. As he reached for the handle on top of the case, Marcus realized that it was a folded massage table.

Marcus carried the massage table inside and set it down. Patty cleared her throat to get his attention and pointed again, to a bag she had left on the walkway.

"That one too, please."

With a sigh as he realized how quickly and effectively she was taking control of the situation, Marcus stepped back outside and grabbed the bag for Patty. This time, when he came back into the house, she closed the door behind him.

"Thank you for your help, Marcus, I appreciate it," she said.

"You're welcome, Miss Patty, it was my pleasure," Marcus said politely, already recognizing how easily he had slipped into his obedient state of mind for her and reacting to the small praise she offered.

Patty wore low-cut grey sneakers and black sweatpants with a dark grey hoodie. She kicked off her sneakers and walked into the living room before turning to address Marcus.

"Did your Mom tell you I was coming?"

"She... uh, told me to expect a guest, but wasn't specific."

Patty chuckled.

"She asked me to drop by and give you a relaxing massage, I've been working on a massage therapy qualification. So, why don't you set up the table and I'll get ready."

Marcus paused for a brief moment to process her explanation. Resigned to the fact that his mother was firmly in control even when she was at work, he reached for the massage table and figured out how to open it and set it up in the living room.

Once the table was set up, Marcus turned to where Patty sat on the sofa. She had stripped off her sweats to reveal a red sports bra and a very brief skirt in matching colors. The sports bra did little to hide the rounded fullness of her breasts. Marcus could see that the full sleeve tattoos she had, her right arm with a Japanese flowers motif and her left displaying a variety of goth-inspired artistry were complemented by colorful displays of ink wrapping her right thigh and across her midsection. Her fingernails, painted with matte black polish, were shaped into short rounded stiletto points and her hair was in a loose ponytail. With a broad smile, Patty held up and waggled the flexible Ika dildo in Marcus' direction.

"I see you've been playing in Darla's toybox."

Marcus blushed at the thought of her handling the tentacle dildo that had not long before been buried in his ass.

"Did you like the feel of this one stroking in and out of your ass, Marcus?" she asked, "Did you take the whole thing?"

"Uh, almost all of it," Marcus admitted as he realized how strongly his cock was throbbing in its cage in reaction to his submission to Patty's controlling presence.

"Good boy, your mother will be pleased to know how much you like to ride her toys."

"Thank you, Miss Patty," Marcus said, barely over a whisper.

"Now," Patty said with a determined tone, "let's get you on the table. Darla said you seemed a little tense and wanted to see if I could help."

Darla guided Marcus onto the table, starting on his stomach so she could work on his back. Taking a professional approach, she laid a light towel over his midsection, not that a semblance of modesty would alter the power dynamic between them. She also slid a sleep mask over his eyes to help him relax and as she explained it, to minimize visual distractions for him as she worked.

For the next half-hour, Darla demonstrated that she had indeed been developing professional skills in massage therapy. Marcus relaxed deeply as she worked over his neck, back, arms, and legs. Each muscle group received due attention and helped him to ease into the change in mood the massage brought on.

"Wow, that feels great, you're really good at that," Marcus said quietly as Patty paused after working her way from Marcus' neck to feet.

"Thank you, Marcus," Patty replied, "Now why don't you flip over and I can do the front."

Marcus rolled over and repositioned himself in the center of the massage table. Patty paused before placing the towel back over his midsection,. She took the opportunity to gently lift and examine the cage on Marcus' cock, seeing how the base ring fit behind his balls and the tube slid over his cock to lock together with the base ring.

"Do you wear that all the time?" she asked, "Is that because your Mistress at college wants you to?"

"I do wear it there all the time," Marcus admitted, "it's kinda become a natural thing for me to have it on now. And when I got home, my Mom said I should keep it on here too."

"Is that the same for being naked all the time?"

"Yeah," Marcus chuckled, "that's just become normal for me too, there and here now, I guess."

"Hmm," Patty murmured as she finished her examination of the cage, "I like it, both keeping a slutty boy locked up and keeping him naked around the house."

After laying the towel across Marcus' hips, Patty trailed her fingertips across Marcus' defined abs and then leaned down to place her lips beside his ear.

"If you were mine, I'd collar you and keep you naked all the time too," she whispered.

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus moaned at the thought of being Patty's collared submissive.

Without another word, Patty went back to work, gently kneading Marcus' muscles starting at his neck and shoulders. Her quiet working rhythm dispelled the heightened sexual tension and helped Marcus ease back into the relaxed state she had achieved when working on his back.

Marcus relaxed and enjoyed the feel of Patty's experienced hands massaging each muscle group of his body. Working her way down the front of his body while taking care to stimulate any erogenous areas, she ended with a slow massage of each of his feet.

Standing, she paused and moved along to the table to stand beside Marcus' hips. With one hand she slipped the sleep mask from over his eyes while her other hand slowly drew the towel away from covering his genital area.

"How was that, Marcus?"

"Uh... it was great, thank you, Miss Patty," Marcus said slowly as his mind recentered from the comfortable zone it had been occupying and he formed his reply.

"That's good," Patty said as she slid her hand up the center of Marcus's stomach and chest, "and now that you've had what you need, it's my turn."

She smiled at the puzzled look that crossed Marcus' face.

"You just need to lie there, and I'll take care of things."

As Marcus looked up at her, she raised her other hand to show the chastity cage key dangling from its leather thong.

"Uh, Miss Patty," Marcus said slowly, "I don't know if I have permission for that."

"Relax, silly, who do you think told me where to find the key?"

Patty showed herself to be no stranger to the chastity cage as she unlocked it and removed the parts. She set the cage and key aside and let Marcus' cock rise to an almost complete erection, held in balance between the growing eroticism of their situation and Marcus' nervous anticipation. Moving to stand at the end of the massage table beside Marcus' head, Patty leaned over to look down at him.

"Let's see how you react to a nice application of fingernails," she said teasingly.

Patty began with a gentle massage of Marcus' head with the tips of her fingernails. Stroking all over his scalp and along his neck to come up from behind his ears, she smiled as she watched him switch from nervousness to a degree of relaxation similar to what the earlier massage had induced. She also knew that the effect she saw was partly from Marcus slipping deeper into a submissive subspace at the eroticism of her actions.

Stepping to the side of the massage table, Patty changed her tactics. With one hand, she slowly scraped her nails from the base of Marcus' neck down between his nipples to cross his abs and stopped just before her wrist touched his cock. The pressure she applied was just enough to leave faint red lines which dissipated as she watched. The difference in contact from her touch during the massage was enough to draw a soft moan from Marcus' lips.

Patty smiled as she continued. Scraping her nails along each of Marcus' limbs and back and forth over his chest and abdomen, she drove his acquiescent mind into subspace as she controlled his thoughts and reactions. Each time her hands neared his hard nipples or erect cock, she saw him tense with anticipation. His little moans at being disappointed when her nails turned away from those targets were music to her ears.

"Are you a good boy for you Mistress at college, "Marcus?" she asked.

"Yes," came the reply in a soft moan.

"Are you a good boy for your Aunt Bess?"

"Yes, I am."

"Are you a good boy for your mother, Marcus?"

"Yes, Miss Patty."

"And will you be a good boy for me whenever I ask you to?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am," Marcus whispered hoarsely, "I will."

"Mmm, good boy," Patty said as she reached down to tease Marcus's nipples.

A shiver ran through Marcus' body at this first direct contact with his nipples. Before the tremors dissipated, Patty added to them with a full firm grip of his straining cock.

"Would you be my slut boy, Marcus, and lick pussy and suck cock for me?"

"Yes, Miss Patty," Marcus moaned as he surrendered to her control.

Patty smiled and leaned over to gently lick the bead of precum from the tip of Marcus' cock. She moved to the end of the massage table and drew Marcus' feet toward his body, placing them sole to sole to spread his thighs and expose his cock and balls to her attention.

Gripping Marcus' balls with one hand while the other gripped his shaft, Patty held his complete attention.

"When you watched me working with the cheer teams, did you imagine surrendering your balls to me, Marcus?"

"Yes, ma'am," he moaned in reply.

When all the other boys were fantasizing over my tits and imagining getting to fuck me, were you thinking about how I would control you?"

"Yes, I was."

"Is this how you imagined it, Marcus, being my slutty boy while I decide if you get to cum."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied, his voice barely audible and yet cracking with the strain of his desires.

"Good boy," Patty whispered.

She watched as the praise phrase sent a small trembling of submission though his body as he realized that he was being the slut she wanted him to be in that moment.

Patty licked up another bead of precum that had formed at the tip of Marcus' cock. Then she opened her lips and took the head of his cock into her mouth, holding it there and sucking gently. She felt Marcus' reactions through his body stiffening and relaxing again as he realized what he was feeling.

Marcus' breath came in short sharp gasps as he felt Patty's lips slide further and further down his cock each time she lowered her head to engulf his throbbing erection. Her fingertips massaged his balls and she turned her fingernails inwards to gently torture them with the rounded points of her nails. Her lips reached the base of Marcus' cock and held there for a brief moment before pulling back until just the head was inside her closed lips.

In slow strokes of her sucking lips, Patty took Marcus' entire length into her mouth and throat over and over again. She teased and coaxed him toward orgasm slowly, without making him feel that his orgasm was imminent.

Marcus moaned as he felt Patty's hands and mouth working over his cock and balls. He knew she could change pace at any moment and take him to the edge of orgasm and beyond if she chose to. Doing his best to relax and enjoy the blowjob Patty was administering, Marcus was completely unprepared for the feel of a hand landing on the center of his chest.

Marcus froze, his breathing halted as his mind raced to unravel the unexpected contact. As he did so, a second hand slid the sleep mask from his eyes and he found himself looking up at his mother's smiling face.

"Hello, Marcus," Darla said with a bright smile on her red lips, "I see you've been a good boy for Patty."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus groaned as Patty took that moment to increase the pace and intensity of her sucking.

"She's going to finish you now," Darla said as she held Marcus' attention, "relax and let it happen."

It only took a few strokes before Marcus was on the edge of an explosive orgasm.

"Please...," he moaned.

"You may cum," Darla granted him the permission he desired.

A deep shudder ran through Marcus' body as his orgasm began. Patty slid her head back to hold the head of his cock in her lips and let the cum spurt into her waiting and ready mouth. Darla teased one of Marcus' nipples with a fingertip while her other had caressed his cheek.

"Give it all to her, Marcus," she said softly, "every drop."

Marcus moaned softly as he looked into his mother's eyes as Patty drained his cock of every drop of cum he had to offer. Darla smiled and stepped back as the younger woman released Marcus' cock from her lips and moved to bring her face to hover over Marcus.

Without a word, Marcus knew what to expect and obediently opened his lips as Patty let his warm fresh cum drain from her mouth into Marcus'. She finished with a slow kiss letting her tongue push any remaining cum into Marcus' mouth as he sucked her tongue clean of his own cum.

As Patty straightened up, Marcus lay still, processing the thought that he had just cum in Patty's mouth and then eaten his cum from her lips while his mother watched approvingly.

Marcus watched as Darla reached out and took Patty by the hand to pull the younger woman close. In stockings, they were the same height, but Darla's heels gave her a full four inches over Patty as she wrapped an arm around the younger woman's waist and drew her into a deep lingering kiss. Marcus' eyes widened at the thought of his mother tasting any remnants of his cum in Patty's mouth.

"Good girl," Darla whispered, "have you been behaving yourself since I saw you last?"

Patty giggled.

"Well," she admitted, "I might have seduced another one of the cheer team moms on our last trip."

Darla laughed in her turn.

"Do tell," she said in a mock conspiratorial tone.

"It was Magdelene Brunt," Patty said, "I think they call her Mags."

"That's right," Darla replied, "she had a daughter who graduated when Marcus did, and doesn't she have younger twins?"

"Yes, twin boy and girl. The girl is in a cheer training squad and will try out next year. I work with them sometimes. The boy's in a similar program to try for the football team next year. Not sure either of them really has what it's going to take."

Darle smiled and waved her hand for Patty to continue.

"Anyway, the junior cheer team got knocked out in its last competition so we used their last bus and accommodation funds to take the training squad on an overnight trip to see the finals. Mags Brunt and I were two of the chaperones. As soon as we got all the girls in their rooms I went to mine, showered, and was relaxing in just a long button-down shirt when suddenly I had a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone because the Moms I usually play with weren't with us on the trip. It was Mags."

"When I opened the door she just pushed past me and started in on me. She was telling me I had to tone things down around the boys and I was being too sexual around the practice field.... I pushed back with how I stayed away from the boys and had made it clear on the rumor network that if any of them approached me while they were students that I would never talk to them after they graduated... but she was adamant."

"We went back and forth for a while until I managed to get the real issue out of her. Her husband had been coming to the field in the afternoon, claiming to be there to watch his son practice. Instead, he'd been spending his time watching me and getting horny. Then he was going home and wanted sex and she was angry that he wanted sex while he was thinking about me and not just sex with her."

Darla laughed, "... and she just couldn't enjoy the dick?"

"No," giggled Patty.

"She was so worked up over it too. So I started to tease her a little. I held my tits and asked her if she thought they were as nice as hers, or if maybe her husband wanted hers when he got home because mine were smaller than hers. Something seemed to click for her right about there. She stared at my breasts as I tightened the shirt fabric over them and made my nipples pop out. I saw her lick her lips too. Slowly, I unbuttoned my shirt and she barely breathed as she watched."

"I asked her if she wanted to see them... if she wanted to see the tits her husband never would. I knew I had her when she sat on the edge of the bed and just nodded."

"She was mesmerized as I slowly opened the shirt to expose my breasts. I moved closer until they were just inches from her face and I could see she was so nervous and didn't know what to do with her hands. I asked her if she wanted to kiss them, and suck my nipples when her husband was never going to get that chance."

"Mags looked up at me and whispered, ‛Yes, please.'"

"As she sucked my nipples, I talked to her quietly. I told her it was okay if her husband got horny watching me as long as he came home to her. She should take all his energy and his cum when he wanted to fuck because his cock was hers to use when it was offered. And then I told her that his horniness let her set the conditions. She stopped sucking for a minute to give me a look that said she didn't understand."

"Mags," I told her, "no man gets to slide his cock into my pussy unless he's turned me on, sucked my nipples, and licked my pussy. No more ‛wham, bam, thank you, ma'am' fucks for me. Make him work for it to ensure you get the pleasure you want too. Tell him you know he's getting horny watching me. Tell him he'd never get to fuck me without showing his oral skills first and tell him you expect the same consideration."

"She paused there and sat back. I could see the wheels turning as she worked out how it could improve things for her. Much calmer than when she walked in, she thanked me and asked if it was true that I got my pussy licked by every lover."

"Sweetie," I told her, "I get tongue in my pussy before any cock or toy goes in, and most of the time I get licked clean after too. If a man or woman isn't ready to do that for their lover, they won't see my pussy twice."

"I couldn't believe my ears when Mags whispered to me, ‛I've tasted the nipples he'll never have, but not the pussy.'"

"I took that bull by the horns and gently tilted her head back to look up at me. ‛Mags,' I said, ‛Tell me you want to taste my pussy.' She said it, and then she begged for it in case I was bluffing. I crawled onto the bed and she got between my thighs and licked me like she was there for no other purpose. She licked me to three long, slow, orgasms before I made her stop."