An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few hours later when the doorbell rang again. Darla smiled as she got to her feet.

"That will be Billy, my pussy has a date with his tongue tonight."

Darla and Marcus stayed in their seats as they watched Darla welcome Billy onto the house. She then led the younger man to her bedroom.

"Don't wait up," she called out as her bedroom door swung shut.

Patty giggled and said, "If Billy's talents were a little more widely known, he'd have a waiting list."

Taking the opportunity to occupy Darla's seat on the sofa, Patty slid her feet into Marcus' lap. No words were exchanged as Patty launched another playlist of porn videos and then took up her phone to start texting as she enjoyed the massage and oral worship of her feet that Marcus provided.

Marcus did his best to focus on his task in ways that would not distract Patty. Occasionally, he glanced across to where she held her phone, wondering if she might have more plans for him. He had about given up on that possibility when Patty set her phone on the coffee table and looked across at Marcus.

"Well," she said with a smile, "I suppose if Darla can get her pussy licked tonight, so can I."

Marcus caught his breath at mid-inhalation, daring against hope that she actually meant him.

"I think you need to get on the floor, Marcus," Patty said softly, "and take one of those towels to put some padding under your head."

Marcus followed Patty's instructions, repositioning himself as she directed and placing the folded towel under his head to lift it a few inches from the floor. He watched from his supine position as Patty slowly rose to her feet and moved to stand over him. After nudging Marcus' caged cock with her toe, Patty moved to stand near his head. She lowered herself to place a knee on either side of Marcus' head with her pussy lips inches above his mouth.

"When Darla told me you were coming home for the holidays," Darla said quietly, "I was hoping we'd find a chance to do this. Are you going to be a good boy for me, Marcus?"

"Yes, Miss Patty," came the whispered reply.

Patty lowered her pussy to Marcus' mouth. They both felt her lips spread as his tongue slid into her pussy. And they both froze as the heavy knock on the door came without any hint of warning.

"Oh, my!" Patty exclaimed as she shot up to her feet.

Doing her best to straighten the muscle shirt she wore for some semblance of modesty, she told Marcus to lay still. She peeked out the living room window to see who was at the door. Then, laughing, she swung the door open wide to greet two newcomers.

Marcus sighed with the realization that he'd probably had all the taste of Patty's pussy he was likely to get as Nico and Leo swaggered into the room. They were dressed in basketball shorts and jerseys of their favorite teams, which happened to also be massive rivals in the league. Marcus rolled onto his side and propped his head with one hand. He watched as Patty greeted each of the Russos with lingering kisses and squeals of pleasure as their strong hands picked her up in great hugs and cupped her ass.

Walking past where Marcus lay on the floor, each of the men said hello to their friend in a surprisingly casual manner for his state of undress. Leo's first impulse after sitting down was to open the pizza box with one finger and take a peek inside before Patty smacked his hand away playfully.

"Don't you two ever eat at home?" she asked with a mock sternness.

"Sometimes," Leo replied defensively, "but there's always a chance there will be dessert."

"In a pizza box?" she laughed.

"Hey," Nico said in support of his brother, "we're not averse to having a little Italian pepperoni pie for dessert."

"Yeah," Leo added, "and anyway it looks like we interrupted Marcus' dessert. Don't let us stop you, we'll just relax here for a bit."

"Anyway," Nico said in a failed attempt to sound casual, "is Mrs. D. home?"

Patty giggled.

"You're too late, she's in the bedroom with Billy and probably won't be back out for a while."

"Damn," Nico responded, "Billy's had quite the week, another session with Mrs. D and he had his first blowjob."

Marcus' eyes widened and he stared at Nico.

Leo laughed at the response his brother got from their friend.

"No worries, Marcus," Leo reassured him with a grin, "you didn't think Billy wasn't going to brag about getting his dick sucked, did you. We promise not to tell anyone else."

Patty sighed at the exchange between the friends. She stood up and as they watched, she peeled the muscle shirt off over her head. Standing in the middle of the living room, she posed and flexed as all three men admired her muscle tone and tattoos from their various perspectives.

"Since you two haven't come here to do anything useful," she said with a mock glare directed at the twins, "I'm getting back to what I was doing."

With a gentle shove of her foot, Patty rolled Marcus onto his back and back into position on the floor.

Marcus moaned as Patty's pussy lowered onto his face again. He immediately shut out of his mind that the Russos were watching Cheerleader Patty ride their friend's face.

Nico nudged Leo and pointed at Marcus' caged cock.

"That should keep him out of trouble," Nico stage-whispered, "do you think Mrs. D. controls the key."

"Yes, she does," Patty sighed as she rocked on Marcus' tongue, "should I tell her that the two of you are interested in learning how a cage feels on your cocks?"

"Nope, we're good," the two men answered in unison.

Patty laughed at their response. Then with a wink, she pointed at Leo and tossed her slightly backwards.

Leo smiled broadly and stood up. Following the instructions Patty had been sending the twins while Marcus worshipped her feet, he quietly slipped off his shorts and jersey. Naked, he moved to kneel down behind Patty as she rose slightly, breaking the seal of her pussy over Marcus' mouth.

Marcus blinked and wondered what she had in mind. As Patty's pussy lifted off his face he tilted his head back to try and follow her with his tongue. Patty's moan drowned out Marcus' as Leo's cock slipped between them, the head brushing Marcus' tongue as it slid into Patty's open pussy.

"Keep licking," Patty gasped to Marcus as Leo's thick cock filled her pussy and she dropped to her hands and knees.

Passing through Marcus' mind was the thought that he should have seen that coming. He smiled as he found himself in such a familiar subspace in submission to Patty while being used to help her entertain the twins and their hard cocks. Obediently, he lapped at Patty's pussy, the stretching of her lips to take Leo's hard cock exposed her clit more for Marcus' tongue. Marcus licked at Patty's clit and pussy lips and found himself licking Leo's shaft with each stroke it took in and out of Patty's tight pussy.

Patty braced herself as she fought to keep her pussy over Marcus' mouth through the steady pounding of Leo's cock. She almost forgot that Nico was there until his cock was presented to her to suck and lick. With a smile, she wrapped her lips around the head of Nico's cock. It wasn't the first time the twins had spit-roasted her.

Drifting comfortably into subspace, Marcus wasn't sure if he'd been licking Patty's pussy, and Leo's cock, for two minutes, or ten, or longer. He did notice when Leo's thrusting quickened and became more urgent with short hard strokes. Patty moaned and told him to keep fucking her. Leo groaned, admitting that he was close to cumming.

With three long hard strokes of his thick cock into Patty's tight pussy, Leo held his cock deep inside her. Marcus moaned softly as he felt the pulses of Leo's spurting orgasm with his tongue partly on Leo's shaft and partly over Patty's clit. All three of them froze for a brief moment as Leo's orgasm subsided.

"Fuck," Patty sighed, "that was good."

"Yeah," chuckled Leo, "pussy and tongue at the same time feels great."

Leo eased backward and let his cock slip from Patty's pussy. Patty reached down to grab Leo's cock before he pulled completely free, and with a grin at Nico, she rose up on one foot to move her pussy out of the way. Patty looked down at Marcus and guided the sensitive head of Leo's cock into Marcus's mouth.

"Be a good boy for me and clean my juices from that cock, slut boy," she said softly.

After Marcus sucked the head of Leo's cock clean, Patty released the shaft and let Leo move back and stand up. As he did so, she lowered herself back over Marcus' mouth.

"I'll be ready for round two in a couple of minutes," she said to Nico with a wink.

Marcus moaned into Patty's pussy as he felt Leo's cum drip down into his waiting mouth. He lapped at her lips and clit, and repeatedly swept his tongue as deep in her pussy as he could reach. Deep in his own submissive head-space, his only thoughts were about pleasing Patty with his willing tongue. When Patty lifted up again and Marcus caught sight of Nico moving into position behind her, he knew what to expect and how she wanted him to serve.

Nico lasted as long as his brother before filling Patty's pussy with another load of fresh cum. Marcus was unsurprised when she grabbed Nico's cock as it slipped from her pussy and slid it into Marcus' mouth to be sucked clean. Then she lowered her pussy to Marcus' mouth for one more thorough licking as she chatted with the twins.

Marcus lay flat as Patty rose off his face. He was impressed at how casual his friends and Patty were over the group sex scene they had just orchestrated, apparently via Patty's texting. He slowly sat up, feeling the wetness of mixed cum coating his mouth and chin and the various drippings that had run over his cheeks and down to his next.

"So, dude," Nico said as he chewed on a slice of leftover pizza, "we gotta thank you again for telling us to look after your Mom."

The boys were dressed and sitting on the sofa with Patty, still naked, between them.

"Yeah," Leo chuckled, "Mrs D. knows her way around these D's."

"Be nice," Patty said as she playfully slapped Leo on the knee.

"Sorry, Marcus, didn't mean to offend," Leo said hastily, "anyway, we can't stay."

The twins got to their feet and started to move toward the door. Nico promised to check in with Marcus the next day and arrange for lunch for the four friends in the days after Christmas before Marcus went back to college. Patty held the two of them up for a moment while she dressed.

"Sorry, Marcus," she said, "but I have to go too, and these lunks can help me get my things out to the car."

Patty sent Nico and Leo ahead with her folded massage table and bag. Before she left she went to where Marcus was sitting on the floor. Kneeling, she took Marcus' face in her hands and kissed him deeply with a sensuously exploring tongue.

"Thank you, Marcus. I do want to play with you again, you've been a very good boy."

"Thank you, Mistress Patty," Marcus whispered.

The glowing smile he received in return was all the reward he desired.

The house was quiet and Marcus found himself gently rocking on the plug in his ass as he thought about serving Patty and the other ladies who had their hand in training and supervising his development as a submissive. He considered himself quite pleased with the course of the preceding months and what they had so far led him to. Deep in his own quiet contemplation, he couldn't help but smile broadly as the silence was broken by a deep groan from his mother's bedroom followed by her clear voice.

"Oh, fuck, Billy, lick my clit, make me cum."

Sitting on the sofa, Marcus lifted the lid of the pizza box to see what the twins had left him.