All Comments on 'An Obsession with Jane Pt. 02'

by awriterssojourn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RTR10RTR103 months ago

There was her first mistake. She should have told Mason as soon as he got home. Loving the story....

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman3 months ago
Excellent

5***** Excellent story. i really enjoyed it. I hope Colton and Jane enjoy more couplings.

Gotta speak my truth, though: I'd have preferred if Jane had met Colton previously, so that he was not a total stranger when the blindfold came off and she saw who it was that was fucking her. Other than that, it's outstanding. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

true that was her first and following consequences afterwards are on her and stud boy Colton reaping the rewards of the encounter. with hot Milf Jane

As Colton keeps his word and Colton doesn't overplay his hand being a cocky little shit t, everyone will get what they want, including Jane and her husband.

Continue on

Cheers!

WoodencavWoodencav3 months ago

Hmmm! Not sure how to take this chapter, definitely well written, but my first thoughts are to cut Colton’s balls off then put a bullet through his head. But this is just a storey, so ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Looking forward to the next chapter, to see what your imagination comes up with.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So hot! I see that part 3 is up on your patreon, when will it be on lit?

mhmichelmhmichel2 months ago
Tease

Mason loves the idea of other men appreciating his wife, Jane is playful and love teasing Mason. The sooner she tells Mason about Colton and starts the tease the better. If Mason's going to work long hours, Colton's a perfect outlet for Jane.

mhmichelmhmichel2 months ago
Explain

I thought it was you. But you enjoyed it. I thought it was you and before I realized it wasn't, it was to late. You came. Yes, I couldn't help it. Someone else seems to like it too, you're rock hard baby. Does it excite you to think about Colten getting my pussy.

mhmichelmhmichel2 months ago
Observations

A couple of observations, Colten came inside Jane, so are there pregnancy and STD concerns, Jane needs to have a conversation with Colton. There is no description of Colton's looks, since he is unsuccessful with girls Colton can not be anything special. I see him as a skinny nerdy type, not yet a man, could be 16, could be 21, still boyish. I do think Jane's husband needs to know so he can experience the joys of showing of Jane as well as the angst and excitement of being cucked. Oh, and Jane is the perfect tease to fulfil both their fantasies.

mhmichelmhmichel2 months ago
Size

So the young boy Colton has a nice cock, not huge, but slightly longer than Mason's, maybe an inch, but noticeable thicker. The big difference was the crown, not the smooth helmet Mason had, but a large mushroom head, so different.

mitchawamitchawa28 days ago

A good story continues, but the setup was unbelieveable: blind-folded arm restraints, and a horny, wet, eager female. It was just too simple and easy. The sex itself was well-detailed and both of them were satisfied with orgasms. Colton's blackmail worked, and he got away without the police. Poor Mason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userawriterssojourn@awriterssojourn
I write about things that interest me. Exclusive stories and early access on my Patreon. Check out my discord for more discussions about any of my stories! www.patreon.com/awriterssojourn Email: AWritersSojourn@proton.me Discord: awriterssojourn Discord Link to Join the Disc...