An Obsession with Jane Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like college age, I'd guess," she said shortly, focusing intently on the TV. She still seemed a little stiff.

A college guy was staying next door. Now, that was interesting, Mason thought. Their upcoming date night wasn't for a few days, but maybe John wasn't the only one who would be watching her while she was outside. The only question was if the guy would see her while she laid out. He would have to think about that, but for now, he was in the mood to play some with Jane about it. His cock had been responding to the dirty thoughts that had filled his mind.

"Hmmm, I bet when he came over, he wasn't expecting a sexy little thing like you to answer the door," Mason joked playfully with her.

Jane rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile. She seemed to be relaxing a little. "I hate to disappoint you, but I don't think he enjoyed it as much as you think he did."

Mason could feel his cock shrink a little at the boring reality. "Oh, I don't know about that. What were you wearing?" he asked, hoping to get her to play along a little.

She gave him an odd look. "Really, Mason? First John, now the twenty-year-old next door?"

"Yeah," he said with his mouth a little dry.

"God, that might be worse than the old man," she said as she shook her head.

"I just know what I would have thought if I had lived next door to you when I was his age," Mason continued, trying to get her to play along.

"Whatever you say," Jane answered him. He gave it a few minutes as they watched the movie, thinking. In the meantime, he wondered what the younger man had thought about his wife. Jane was a fox by any standard, and though she had just turned thirty a couple of months earlier, she easily could have passed for mid-twenties.

"Did he check you out?" he asked her suddenly, feeling his cock throb.

"Geez, you're still thinking about that?" she asked him, but he just waited for her to answer his question. The tension was heavy in the air.

"Do you think he did?" she put the ball back in his court.

All he could do was nod back in response. He didn't care if it was true. Even the idea of it was enough. A few minutes later, he was pushing his cock into his wife right there on the sofa, their movie forgotten.

--------------------

Colton may not have had much success with Jane several days earlier, but he hadn't been able to get her off of his mind. The last few days, it had been raining, and she hadn't been doing her regular workouts outside. Now, it seemed that fate was determined to even deprive him of seeing her. He knew that was dramatic, but he had been pretty down the last several days after he had gone and talked to Jane. He didn't know what to do, but he had no outlet for his feelings for her. He actually had been successful at matching with one girl who was pretty out of his league, but he hadn't sent her a message in his depressed state.

It was Saturday morning, though, and it wasn't raining, so he knew there was a good chance she would go for a walk around the neighborhood. His watching her routines over the summer had paid off, and he could sometimes predict what she would do and when. If he watched her out of the front windows of his house, his view would be pretty limited, but at least he could see her. He had considered moving the camera there to get a better view, but it would still barely be a glimpse of her.

His burning desire and desperation had him ready for a riskier plan. Colton had woken up before dawn to get ready. Jane would be out just after the sun came up, and the road would take her right around the greenspace by the lake in the middle of the neighborhood.

He had taken his camera with him and set up early, taking pictures of the lake and the ducks while he waited for her to appear. She would probably see him, but it didn't matter. He was allowed to be out in public and maybe being reminded of him would change her mind.

Several minutes passed, and he had long grown bored of taking pictures of the ducks floating on the water's surface when he finally saw someone in the distance on the road. His camera let him zoom in enough to see them in detail without being too obvious.

Colton's heart stopped. It was Jane, but her husband was with her too.

--------------------

Mason walked beside his gorgeous wife as she pushed the stroller. She was wearing a sports bra and a pair of tight yoga pants. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she had on a hat to keep the sun out of her eyes. She looked every bit the part of a young, hot, stay at home mom.

She had insisted that he get up with her early for a walk before the day started. So they had gotten up around dawn and gotten everything together to bring Tyler with them. He had to admit, it was a nice way to start the weekend. They had been flirting for days about going out tonight.

"So tell me more about this club we're going to tonight," Jane said as she pushed the stroller beside him.

"It's pretty upscale, but I figured we could get some drinks and do a little dancing," he answered. He had spent half his waking hours this week thinking about other men watching her dancing in that revealing dress.

"As long as it's an open bar for me," Jane joked.

"Whatever you want," Mason laughed as he answered her. They were getting close to the park along the lake in the middle of the neighborhood, and he felt the wind pick up. It was a beautiful day.

"Hey, isn't that the kid living next door?" he asked her as he gestured toward the lake.

Jane's demeanor stiffened. "Looks like it," she answered him. A naughty idea popped into Mason's head. No doubt the other day that this guy had seen Jane, but damn, she looked good today. He wanted to see the guy's reaction to Jane up close.

"Let's go say hello real quick," he suggested to his wife.

"Mason, no," she tried to dissuade. "Let's just finish our walk."

"Just for a minute, come on," he told her, taking a path down into the grassy area toward the younger man. Jane hesitated behind him, but he didn't stop. The younger guy was awkwardly standing there fiddling with his camera.

"Hey! How's it going?" Mason asked him as he approached.

The kid looked surprised that he was talking to him. He must have been in his own world. "Oh, um, hey, mister," he managed to say with difficulty. Mason wondered if he was always this socially awkward or if it was just that he was surprised.

"Mason, just call me Mason," he said, extending his hand.

"I'm Colton," the younger guy answered as he took his hand. Colton's handshake was flimsy.

"My wife Jane was telling me that you were staying next door. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know if you need anything, to just let us know," he gestured to Jane as he said her name. Mason tracked Colton's eyes as Jane walked up behind him with the stroller.

"Oh, uh, well, thanks. Nice to meet you," Colton murmured, his eyes still on Jane.

Mason looked at the camera hanging from around his neck. "You're into photography?" he asked, trying to keep the conversation going. The young man looked at the camera like he had forgotten it was there.

"Oh, uh, yeah," Colton said, not elaborating. The conversation was a bit of a struggle, but Mason was determined to keep it going. Colton's eyes had Jane and dropped to her chest, no doubt drawn to the fact that she was wearing a sports bra. He couldn't blame the guy, but geez, it was pretty overt with him standing right there.

"So, what kind of photography do you do?" Mason asked as he tried to prompt him to open up.

"Mason, let him get back to what he was doing," Jane's voice was impatient from behind him. He looked over at her, communicating nonverbally with his wife. She seemed annoyed to be there.

"Well, in class, we mostly did portraits, but I kind of like landscapes too," Colton said, his eyes still staring at Jane's figure. Mason would typically have been aggravated by someone looking at his wife that way, but for some reason, he found watching this guy ogle his wife exciting.

"Portraits? Really?" Mason asked, his interest genuinely piqued.

"Uh yeah," Colton said. It was like talking to a wall while all the guy could focus on was Jane.

"Cool, cool," Mason said, "Well, it was nice to meet you. See you around." There wasn't much else to say, even to buy time for the guy to check out Jane.

"Yeah, uh, nice to meet you too," Colton said while still looking at Jane, who just waved before turning to walk with Mason.

They had walked in silence a good way down the road before either of them spoke. "Did you enjoy that?" Jane asked him with a combination of annoyance and uncertainty.

"What do you mean?" he asked innocently.

"I know what you were doing," she said, rolling her eyes at her husband.

"I'm just trying to be nice. He's staying by himself and he's young, almost a kid," Mason answered, trying to be convincing. Jane visibly cringed at his words but didn't argue anymore. After that, the conversation shifted to other topics while they finished their walk.

Once they got home, Mason dropped Tyler off at his parent's while Jane did pilates to round out her exercise for the day. He came home and poured himself some coffee, spending some time reading the news on his laptop at the kitchen island. Jane had been in the shower when he got home, but now he heard the water turn off in the shower upstairs. Deep breaths, he told himself. They hadn't discussed their deal in several days and it was killing him to know if Jane would take him up on it. His expedited delivery had gotten the swimsuit to their house the night before, so he was ready.

Half an hour passed before Jane came downstairs. Finally, he thought, but Mason played it cool as if he didn't remember their conversation earlier in the week. Jane walked up to the window and looked out in the back. It was sunny outside for the first time in days, but there was no sign of John yet. Mason had been keeping a close eye out for him.

She didn't say anything but went back upstairs without a word. Shit, Mason thought to himself. The weather had cleared up, but where was John? His foot tapped impatiently while he tried to focus on the article he was reading.

Another half hour passed, and he was about to move to the living room when he heard the sound he had been waiting on. The sound of the lawnmower in the distance was unmistakable. Mason's cock stiffened as soon as he heard it, which drew a laugh from him. That's a little twisted, he thought to himself. Now, it was just a matter of waiting on Jane.

Several minutes passed, and he got antsier and antsier. He got up and paced into the living room, listening to see if he could tell what Jane was doing upstairs, but he couldn't hear anything.

He walked back into the kitchen and looked out the window. He could see the top of John's head over the fence as he rode his lawn mower back and forth across the backyard, but John wouldn't be outside all day.

"So, which swimsuit?" Jane asked from behind him. He hadn't even heard her come downstairs, but there she was, and, in the meantime, she had taken the time to do her hair and put on a little makeup after her shower.

"It's in the top drawer of my dresser upstairs," Mason told her without letting on. Jane raised her eyebrows, a little unsure, but a moment later, she turned to go find it.

Now Mason's heart was starting to beat faster. Would she actually wear it, or was it too much? The minutes ticked by as he waited. She needed to hurry before John finished up and went inside.

Finally, he heard her coming down the stairs. Holy shit. Jane was standing there with her hand on her hip, not looking very pleased with him, but wearing the swimsuit. The black swimsuit made her white string bikini look conservative by comparison.

"Really?" was all Jane said, but he knew what she meant.

"Spin for me," he told her. She obliged, still looking annoyed. The bottom was a thong style that essentially left all of her ass hanging out and barely covered her mound with a string that connected them but didn't cover a thing. The small triangles covering her breasts left little to the imagination and had no padding, so her nipples were already faintly visible.

"I can't go out there like this," Jane told him as she looked at herself.

"You look beyond sexy," Mason reassured her. Jane's glare was less than enthused.

"Mason, I'll do it, but let me just put on the white bikini from last time," she offered. Mason wasn't sure why, but seeing her in this swimsuit, he had to see John's reaction.

"No," he told her.

"No?" Jane said, surprised. Mason didn't tell her no very often.

"John gets to see you in this one," he said. His gorgeous wife didn't seem to know what to say, but she was thinking.

"Fuck it," Jane said. "It's going to be a hell of bed and breakfast." Without another word, she put on her sunglasses, strode confidently to the door, and went outside. Mason turned and literally ran upstairs to the window of the master bedroom to watch.

Jane was already sitting on the lounge chair, stretching out in the sun. She looked like she should be a model in a magazine with her light bronze skin and toned muscles. He managed to peel his eyes off his wife to see if John had noticed that she was outside, but so far, he hadn't.

The backyard was almost finished being cut at this point, and surely, he would see her once he got back to his deck, Mason thought. A few minutes later, John finished his yard and headed inside, going up the stairs onto his back deck. Mason watched him, willing him to notice that Jane was outside.

John suddenly froze in place, looking out over the fence. Yes! Mason felt a little foolish as he hoped that the man would see his wife, but it was like an addiction.

The older neighbor stared at Jane for a few moments and then took off his glasses and cleaned them before putting them back on, probably in disbelief about what he was seeing. What was he thinking right now? Mason would have given anything to know that answer.

That's when Jane sat up and waved at John.

Mason almost couldn't believe it, but the other man nearly fell down. Jane stood up and strutted across the yard over to the fence where John had been watching her. The bikini was outrageous and her body was on full display for both of them. She wouldn't have been out of place in that swimsuit with a group of coeds at spring break. Mason was rock hard as he watched her get to the fence and start talking to John, who was no more than six feet from her now.

He couldn't quite make out where the man's eyes were, but damn, it was so hot. In fact, this was probably the second of their neighbors to check out his wife's cleavage this morning. John seemed to be enjoying the conversation with the young housewife and was talking very animatedly, waving his hands and gesturing. If Jane was uncomfortable, she didn't show it. She stood there as confidently as could be with no sign she was aware that almost every inch of her was exposed to their elderly neighbor.

John pointed to something in the back of his yard, and Jane turned to look. That was when he saw John clear as day check out Jane's ass in the thong bikini. He was already stroking himself through his shorts as he watched them, but God, this was just so hot. They kept talking for several minutes before she finally said goodbye and turned to walk away. She didn't hurry but instead seemed to exaggerate the swinging of her hips as the man watched until she made it through the door and disappeared.

Mason ran out of the bedroom and took the stairs as quickly as he could, meeting Jane as he reached the bottom. He immediately grabbed Jane and kissed her, his hands frantically exploring her body. He roughly pulled the top off of her and his mouth found one of her nipples, sucking on it.

Jane moaned in response and reached her whole hand into his shorts to start stroking his cock. Mason couldn't wait, and he didn't bother moving anywhere but just lifted her leg with his arm and pulled his shorts down. Jane pulled the string on the side of her bottoms and flung them aside while he drove himself inside of her.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned as he filled her. Mason was a bit rough as he thrust into her rapidly, but Jane seemed to be enjoying it too. He had her pressed against the railing of the staircase and was hammering into her.

They had barely started and he could already feel his release building. "I can't believe you did that," he told her.

"Shit, he couldn't take his eyes off of me, Mason," she told him. His pace increased even more as he raced to completion. Mason wasn't able to speak, but Jane seemed happy to keep encouraging him.

"Harder," she ordered him. His hand grabbed her ass firmly to hold her in place while he kept hammering away at her, and he knew he was close.

"Damn, ohhh. Shit, Jane," he groaned as he came inside her. He held her there for a moment and then finally let her leg down.

"Well, I'd say that had you pretty turned on," Jane teased him as she drew circles on his chest.

"What did you talk about?" he asked when he had finally caught his breath.

"I asked him about what he was planting in his garden in the back," she giggled. "He seemed more than happy to tell me all about it."

"He was definitely checking you out," Mason said.

"It's definitely the first time I've ever had a man that old eye fuck me like that," Jane said with a laugh, "It felt dirty."

It was so hot," he said and kissed her again.

Jane ran her hand down his face, "You're going to love the bed and breakfast I found. We're getting a suite," she told him playfully.

"So worth it," he said, satisfied.

--------------------

The rest of the day had been pretty uneventful as they lounged around and spent the day together, but Mason had dreamed about Jane's exhibitionism after he had fallen asleep. It was burned into his memory and it was all he could think about when he woke up the next morning.

"I should only be a few hours. The baby shower should be fairly small and then I'll swing by the store on my way home." Jane told her Mason as she steamed the blue sun dress she had picked out for the day. It was a warm Sunday afternoon and she had been looking forward to this shower for one of her good friends. Mason wasn't mad that it was just for women and he could stay home and enjoy his time off, but

He pressed up against her from behind. "Mmm, that dress is going to look good on you, but you could afford to show a little more skin," he said flirtatiously.

"It's a baby shower, Mason, not a night out on the town. Besides, you aren't even going," she said, rolling her eyes.

"I know, but it's still exciting knowing what you're wearing in public," He replied, pretending to pout.

"I saw how excited you were yesterday," she joked.

"Exactly, and damn, you looked good," he told her as he kissed her on the neck.

Jane turned to her husband. "All of my friends will be there today. I can't just dress like a whore." She joked. The day prior had only added more fuel to the fire of his lust and desire revolving around his wife.

"What do you think they'd say about yesterday?" he asked her.

Jane's smile was naughty, "I'm sure they would have been surprised."

"What do you think their husbands would have thought?" he asked her, being more provocative.

"God, Mason! You're being so bad!" she said playfully. "Let me get dressed!"

"Well, what are you going to wear underneath?" He asked, running a finger down her back until he gently caressed her butt.

"You haven't had enough of me after yesterday?" she flirted back. Jane always liked it when he showed how attracted he was to her.

"Never," he said and kissed her on the lips. "They don't need to know what you're wearing especially for me. The only one who will see it is me when you get home."