An Obsession with Jane Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard the door open and walked to greet his wife. He walked into the foyer as she was almost to the stairs.

Jane's appearance took him aback. Her hair was a mess and her mascara was running a little from both eyes despite looking like she had done her best to fix it. The blue dress she had worn to the shower had dark stains down the front.

"Geez, what happened?" Mason asked from across the room, freezing Jane in place. She hadn't seen him until he spoke, but she quickly turned towards him.

"I, um," she started, nervously avoiding eye contact with him, "spilled coffee all over myself." She shook her head in disbelief at herself. "I had stopped to get coffee on the way home, and someone pulled out in front of me, and it went everywhere." Mason had no reason to distrust Jane, but it didn't look like coffee stains to hi

He walked towards her and looked at the dress from up close, inspecting the dark stains. "Geez, did it burn?" he asked as he touched one of the stains. It was a little sticky.

"Um, no, it was an iced coffee. Well, a latte," she said as she turned a little away from him towards the stairs.

"Hmmm, well, I've been waiting on you all day," he said as his hands slipped around his wife to pull her back toward him.

"Mason, I need to go change," she started, but he leaned in to kiss her. She turned her head away from him. Mason wasn't going to let her go that easily and his hand turned her head back until his lips found hers. She resisted him at first, but then her lips parted for him. They kissed deeply and he moved her back against the wall as they continued to kiss. Jane's resistance seemed to melt away quickly.

Mason's hand slid around to her front and under her dress to between her legs. Her panties were already soaked through. He smiled as they made out, thinking about what that meant. Had wearing the skimpy lingerie underneath her dress affected her as much as it had him? It must have been what had gotten her so turned on because that hadn't just happened. She had been turned on for a while before she got home.

His hand slipped under her panties and his wife moaned. Her hand grabbed his cock tightly through his pants, almost bringing him to his knees.

"Oh God, Jane," he said.

"I need this, now," she said as she squeezed his cock to make sure he knew what she meant. The hunger in her brown eyes burned into him. More than desire, she needed it. He didn't have to answer because she was already unzipping his pants and pulling it out.

As soon as his cock was out, Mason tried to lower himself to start lining up with her to take her right there against the wall, but she shook him off. She guided him over to the sofa and had him sit down. She stood in front of him and slipped the dress off, letting it fall around her ankles. All she was wearing was a blue bra and panty set she had teased him with that morning.

Mason watched Jane pull her thong aside and straddle him, slowly bringing herself down onto his cock that was sticking up in the air. It entered her with no resistance as she bottomed out on him with her first attempt. He felt his wife shiver as he filled her.

"Damn, Jane," he said as he laid back. She slowly raised up and down on him, his cock disappearing into her each time. He was happy to enjoy the show.

"You like how I feel?" Jane purred into his ear, exaggerating the slow movements of her hips.

"God, yes," he said. "All I could think about all day was your slutty underwear under that dress that nobody knew about."

"Oh yeah?" Jane asked. She waited a few moments and asked him another question. "What would you do if someone had seen it?" His cock twitched inside of her, and she bit his ear lobe in response. God, she was so good at teasing him.

"I don't know," was all he managed to say as his mind was swimming with fantasies.

"Tell me," Jane demanded as she rose up his shaft painstakingly slowly. He hesitated, and she held herself above him, the tip of his cock about to slip out of her.

"It would be so hot," he groaned, and his hips rose to push into her more. She swept her dark brown hair out of the way. Her face was hard to read, but she rewarded him by dropping back down onto his cock before she started slowly rising again. Jane placed a hand back on his chest to support herself while she continued to watch him.

"You really want someone to see that much of me?" she asked. "You want them to see these?" Jane asked as she unclasped her bra and tossed it aside. He realized suddenly that this was an interrogation but with pleasure rather than torture to extract the information. And like a sexual polygraph, the twitches in his cock, the movement of his hips, and his face would tell her what she wanted to know.

Jane was a pro at getting what she wanted.

He swallowed, knowing they were entering uncharted territory for them. "Yeah," he said, and again, she rewarded him by taking all of his cock into her warm pussy.

"You're a dirty boy." She smiled naughtily. "So, who do you want to see me?" she asked, pressing him to tell her more.

"I don't know," he said, trying his best to keep control.

"Hmmm, John's already seen most of me," she said as she ground down onto his lap. "You want that dirty old man to see my panties?"

His mouth was dry. "Yeah," Mason didn't want to go into it this far, but she was breaking all of his resistance. He was so hard from the talk and could come at any second, but she was edging him masterfully with her slow movements.

"Do you think he saw you fuck me on the balcony?" she asked with her lips brushing against his ear. It was almost too much for Mason and he could feel himself ready to pop, but Jane was riding him too slowly for him to reach that point.

"I hope so," he groaned. He was surprised by his honesty, but he had imagined John watching her as he had bent her over the railing, and it had turned him on so much that he had cum too soon to get Jane off that night.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "What about Colton?" Her eyes were bore into him as she waited for his answer. Mason couldn't deny it to her while she had his cock in her pussy like a vice grip. She could have asked him for nuclear codes at the moment and he would have spilled his guts.

"Especially him," he answered and braced for Jane's answer.

"Why?" she asked him while she continued to edge him, keeping him in a mix of agony and bliss. But there it was, the question he had been afraid she would ask him. He had no idea why he found it so erotic, but his cock seemed to take control when that subject came up.

"He could barely keep his eyes off of you the other day," he admitted, "He was staring at your chest, and I don't know why, but it's been driving me crazy."

She drove herself down on him again, rewarding his honesty again. "Really?" she asked. Her breath was getting heavier, and Mason realized for the first time that she seemed to be turned on by the talk too.

Maybe, he thought, just maybe. He decided to take a risk. "He probably went home and jerked off while he thought about you," he said to see if Jane would respond. Her movements sped up slightly, but her eyes narrowed at him.

"God, and you want the poor boy to see all of this?" she asked, squeezing her breasts together for him.

"At least," he said as he grabbed her ass and squeezed it. Jane leaned forward onto his chest and let Mason take over the work as he started pumping his cock into her.

He kissed her along her neck. "You think he would like it?" Jane asked while she rested for a moment.

"He'd want to fuck you," Mason told her. His state of arousal was making him more bold. He increased the speed of his effort, hoping to get Jane off. It had the effect of making her breasts bounce as he drove up into her.

"Fuck, Mason," Jane said in response, her hands gripping the back of the sofa tightly to brace herself. She seemed to be getting closer, turning her head toward him and kissing him hard. "Don't stop. I'm going to cum," she told him, her lips less than an inch from his. Mason kept his pace perfectly.

Mason decided to push again to see if Jane was enjoying their play as much as he was. "Maybe I'll invite him over to take some pictures of you," he told her.

"Really?" she asked him between her breaths, panting as she was on the precipice.

"If you wear something like this," he said as his fingertip ran along her thong.

"Ohhhhh, God," she moaned as her orgasm hit. He felt her pussy clamp down on his cock. It was too much to restrain himself anymore.

"Shit, Jane. Ughhh," he gave a few final deep thrusts as he filled her up. He slowed to a stop and they were still, both panting from the effort. His arms were around Jane, holding her. Her head was still resting against his, neither of them speaking as they stayed in their embrace. Mason's mind was clearing in the wake of his orgasm, wondering what Jane was thinking.