An Obsession with Jane Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out an exaggerated sigh, "Fine, for your eyes only," she winked. "Now, let me finish getting dressed. You can see later."

Mason went downstairs, reveling in his victory, while he let Jane finish getting ready. He had seen a number of the new things that Jane had bought for herself, which included a generous amount of lingerie, but his mind was going wild with the possibilities. He sat in the living room, the anticipation killing him.

She walked through the living room as Mason was watching her intently. Jane grabbed a few things she needed before leaving, pretending she hadn't noticed him staring at her.

"Any sneak peeks?" He asked hopefully.

"Sneak peeks of what?" Jane answered coyly.

"Underneath," he said.

"Oh, you mean this?" She slipped the edge of the dress up her right thigh until it barely revealed the tiny string of her panties at her hip, and then she let it drop. Mason was speechless. Jane giggled. He knew that she loved having that effect on him. "Now, mister, I don't want you touching yourself before I get home." She said as she walked over and ran her fingers through his hair. "That's my job," she said with a wink.

Mason's brain was in a fog as Jane's teasing diverted too much of his blood flow below his waist.

"I love you. I'll see you in a bit!" she laughed playfully as she grabbed her purse and walked to the door.

"You're such a tease!" He shouted after her as she bounded out the door.

--------------------

Jane walked through the sliding doors into the local grocery store, her hips swaying from side to side. Everything about her was perfect, Colton thought. He had followed her out today after seeing her getting ready without her husband. He didn't know where she was going when he followed her, but it ended up being a party. After waiting a couple of hours, she finally left and headed back toward her house. He had worried that she was going straight home, but to his delight, she had stopped somewhere public.

Her hair was way down and her makeup done, making her look very mature. She was wearing a blue sundress with a modest neckline that came down almost to her knees. Very conservative, considering what he had seen her do in private. Jane maintained the perfect image of the classy housewife, but he knew the truth. He knew that underneath that façade that she was every bit a slut. After watching her the day before, he had decided that he had to try again. The show she had put on with that swimsuit, she had to have known that he would see it. It had to have been for him. Nothing else made sense. He sighed. If he couldn't reason with her, he needed to bring that side out of her like he had last time.

His cock throbbed. He couldn't wait any longer. It was time to play his hand. Colton stepped out of his car and followed her into the store, cautiously making his way down the aisles until he found her. There she was, looking radiant as she added things to her cart. He watched her for a few minutes until she was toward the back of the store.

Colton approached her from behind, making sure that nobody was too close to her to overhear them. "Uh, hey," he said as he walked towards her. She startled at his voice and turned quickly toward him. As it dawned on her who he was, disgust filled her face again. Colton tried to maintain his composure while her eyes bore into him.

"I told you not to talk to me. Leave me alone." She said coldly and turned to walk away. She seemed intent on keeping as much distance between them as she could. Today, though, Colton's desire had emboldened him, and he wouldn't take no for an answer. He glanced around him. Nobody was close by. He walked quickly to catch her, grabbing her by the arm and cutting her off as she tried to protest.

"Listen," Colton said, his own anger bubbling to the surface. He was tired of her dismissing him, "You're either going to do what I want, or I'm going to tell your husband and everyone else you know what you did." His boldness seemed to have surprised both of them, but he suddenly realized how exposed he was in the aisle and how he was acting. He softened his expression and weighed his options. Colton quickly looked around him and had an idea. He let her go, but the feel of her skin and the smell of her perfume had only added to his lust. His desire for her was uncontrollable. Time to roll the dice, he thought. "So, this is how it's going to work. Right now, you're going to follow me into the bathroom and we'll see if you want me to keep this secret."

The fury in Jane's eyes was unlike anything he had ever seen. His heart was thundering in his chest as he tried to stand his ground and appear confident.

"Fuck you." She spat back, "I don't believe you're going to do anything." She clearly didn't like being blackmailed, but he knew that from last time.

That one stung, but his lust was still in control. "It's your choice. I guess you'll find out if I'm serious when you talk to your husband." Colton said. He turned to walk away as calmly as he could, with his legs feeling like jelly. He knew this was a gamble, but he figured she might take him seriously if he seemed confident enough.

As he rounded the corner to the hallway and reached the public restroom, he stopped at the doorway. He looked around as inconspicuously as possible to ensure nobody was around. Not a soul in the back half of the store. Finally, some luck, he thought. He pushed through the door and stood by the sinks. He could feel himself sweating while he waited, unsure what would happen next. Should he wait by the door, or should he pick a stall? He hadn't really thought this part out. He shuffled nervously, waiting. Too much time had passed, hadn't it? Perhaps he had overplayed his hand.

The door suddenly flung open, and Jane stormed in.

"Now you listen. I'm not going to do anything with you. This is over. You're going to delete the video because that was a mistake and you're going to leave me alone. Don't even look in the direction of my house." Jane let loose. This was not the reaction Colton had expected when she followed him in, and it caught him completely off guard.

"Uh... uh..." he stuttered. He was about to accept defeat, but was that a slight waiver he saw in her resolve?

She was bluffing, he realized. She's trying to take away the power he had over her. If she didn't believe he would tell, then she wouldn't have followed him in here. He just needed to focus and offer her hope of a way out, and she would bend. He thought for a moment.

"I'll delete the video of you and leave you alone," he offered, trying to figure out his next step.

"Do it. Right now," she demanded. She looked gorgeous, even as furious as she was at him.

He swallowed. "If you do something for me," he forced out.

Jane looked even more pissed as she realized he was still trying to get something from her. Her foot quickly tapped while she stared at him, unyielding. She took a moment to consider.

"What do I have to do?" She asked with caution.

Colton swallowed nervously. His confidence was at an all-time high, but he had never said something to a woman like he was about to say.

"I, uh, want you to give me a... uh... blowjob," he finished, trailing off at the end.

If looks could kill, he would surely be dead. "You're disgusting. You really think I'm going to suck your little cock?"

He didn't have a response to that and he wondered if he had made a colossal mistake. Panic started to set in as he watched her expression. If his legs had worked at that moment, he would have cut bait and run out of the store, but he was frozen in place.

"Ugh, unbelievable." she put her face into her hands and sighed with frustration. "Fine. Let's get this over with. Then we're done." She said with anger in her voice.

She pushed him back into the stall while he was still too stunned to speak, following him in. She closed the door behind them and locked the latch. Jane wasted no time in dropping to her knees. She started unzipping his pants. His uncut penis was already hard when it flopped out right in front of her face.

Jane reached out and grabbed it with her hand. Her small fingers wrapped around his cock, not quite able to completely encircle his shaft as she started stroking him slowly. Colton couldn't believe this was actually happening, but wow, it felt incredible. He couldn't help but grin as he watched her work his shaft. She must have noticed his smile.

"Can you not look so pleased with yourself?" Jane asked in annoyance, but she started stroking him faster, drawing an involuntary moan from Colton. She was clearly trying to get him to cum quickly to get this over with.

He sat back on the toilet so he could focus on the sensation and watch her work.

He was feeling more powerful and emboldened as he watched his cock right in front of the beautiful woman's face. Colton placed his hand on the back of Jane's head and pushed it down toward his cock. She resisted with a disgusted look on her face.

"Okay, okay. Just give me a second," she said desperately, steeling herself. Colton, however, was full of lust and feeling impatient. He tried to push her head down again.

"Can you stop trying to force your little cock into my mouth?" Jane said angrily as she pulled back.

"Little? That's not what you said last time," he said reflexively, leaving her speechless for once. Jane's light brown eyes looked up at him, furious, as she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and started working her way down to the base. Her eyes never broke eye contact as she took every inch of him to the back of her throat and held it. Colton nearly came immediately and had to use all of his willpower to hold off. Damn, he thought, she really wants to make me cum. I can't let her win that easily.

Jane came up and took a gasping breath with saliva dripping down her chin. "I fucking hate you," she said and then immediately ran her tongue up the underside of his cock, sending shivers down him. She wrapped her lips around him again and started to bob up and down on it, using every trick she knew. She kept this up for a minute or so. She was giving it everything she had, really pumping him with her mouth, and even started moaning while she did it.

"Fuckk," Colton moaned with immense pleasure.

Jane stopped and looked at him joylessly, "Can you just hurry up and cum?"

Colton again decided to try his luck, "It would help if you, um, showed me your... uh..." he trailed off, trying to explain what he wanted. Jane, however, had followed his eyes down to her chest and seemed to know what he wanted.

Again, loathing emanated from the slender young housewife as she reached up and lowered the dress off her shoulders so she could pull down her top. Colton marveled at the thought that she was pulling her tits out so that he could cum faster while she blew him. She revealed her lace blue bra as she lowered the fabric of her dress. This had been the best idea he had ever had. She pulled the bra down to her stomach so her breasts were free. Her small, perky breasts and the small nipples fit perfectly with her long, lithe body.

Jane immediately grabbed his cock again and started to suck the tip while she pumped the base with her hand. Colton leaned forward and grabbed a breast in each hand, gently pinching both nipples. She flinched at his touch but didn't stop him, and a moment later, he felt her nipples harden under his fingertips.

"Having fun?" Jane asked when she pulled his cock out of her mouth. She didn't wait for an answer but instead swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and then took him into her mouth again. Colton watched her face as she continued to stare daggers at him. It was too much.

"Oh God, you're so fucking good at that," Colton panted, squeezing her nipples harder. He could have sworn he saw Jane smirk for just a moment at the compliment.

"Yeah?" she asked as she used both hands to stroke his cock. "You like how I suck your cock?"

Colton wasn't sure if she was just trying to bait him to finish or if she was actually getting into it, but either way, he was getting closer.

"Fuck yeah," he answered. He knew he wasn't exactly creative with his dirty talk, but he had never done it before.

"Is this big, thick cock going to cum for me?" Jane asked with emphasis dripping off of the words. She either deserved an Oscar, or she really was getting into it. Her eyes had gone from anger to more of a determined look.

"Now it's big?" Colton asked her.

Jane was giving in to her lust. "It's fucking huge," she said as she jacked him off.

"Yeah, I'm going to cum," Colton said as he closed his eyes.

"Fucking cum for me," Jane said and took that as her chance to finish the job. She deepthroated him suddenly, and Colton reflexively grabbed the back of her head and pumped his cock into her throat. The feeling in his balls was reaching a fever pitch. Her brown eyes held eye contact while he fucked her throat in the bathroom stall.

The creak of the door opening unexpectedly brought him back to reality and killed his impending orgasm. His eyes opened, and Jane's eyes were huge, panic having replaced whatever as she wrenched her head up. She looked at Colton and held a finger up to her mouth to tell him to be quiet as if he had to be told. The person who had come in had gone straight to the sink to wash their hands. Both Jane and Colton were frozen in place as the sound of the faucet started.

The stall went to the floor on the sides, but the door stopped about a foot above the floor. Jane, realizing they could see her under the stall door, quickly stood up and turned to peek out of the crack of the door. She stole a glance and then moved a foot to either side of the door to try to hide them from view.

Colton sat there, looking at her from behind, her perky ass covered by just her dress, and his cock about to burst. He reached up and slid his hands under her dress until he touched the sides of her legs. Jane turned and glared at him, angrily mouthing words in silence as she swatted at his hand. He had already seen the other side of Jane start to come out. She just needed to go a little further.

Instead of stopping, he ran his hands up to her hips and stood up behind her as he pulled her dress up. This uncovered her entire ass, which was barely covered by a tiny blue g-string that matched the rest of her outfit. Her slender backside was toned and perky from the pilates and squats he had watched her do so consistently. Jane tried to push him back away from her while her facial expressions silently screamed at him to stop. He squeezed her bare ass despite her protests. Jane rolled her eyes in revulsion and snuck another peek through the crack in the door while he continued to grope her.

Colton couldn't resist with how close he had been to finishing. He reached down and pulled the thin strip of her panties out of the way, and pressed his cock against her opening. She realized what he was doing right as he thrust upward into her tight pussy. He had barely gotten the tip inside her when her hand locked around his cock, squeezing tightly.

The sink was still running.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jane risked whispering with the sound of the running water to cover her voice. "You aren't going to fuck me," she hissed and pulled his cock back out of her.

Colton's lust had driven him to the point of not caring if someone heard them. He started thrusting upward into her hand. She just glared at him as he squeezed her ass and pumped into her hand, making her essentially jack him off. The water turned off, and they listened to the stranger dry his hands. Colton had an idea and quietly slipped his phone from his shirt pocket. He started a video and got a great angle of Jane's ass with her panties still pulled aside. He carefully put the phone on the toilet paper holder, angled to film them.

The second the door closed, Jane spun around to face him.

"You almost got us caught," she whispered furiously at him. He didn't answer, instead pushing her down to her knees in front of him again. She didn't need to be told what to do.

Without missing a beat, Jane wrapped her lips around his cock and started sucking his cock like her life depended on it. Her hair was a mess as she had to push it out of her face, and her mascara was starting to run, but she was in her element.

Pumping his entire length with both hands, she freed her mouth. "Are you going to cum?" she asked him again.

"Keep going," he told her, trying to drag it out as long as possible. She deepthroated him again, and he grabbed her head and pumped his cock into her mouth. Jane's response was to moan around his cock. She pushed back a little and he let her breathe. Spit was dripping from his cock, and she gasped for breath while her hands went back to stroking him. Her brown doe eyes were looking up at him and he could see the lust clearly in her eyes now.

"Fuck, Colton, I need your cum. Fucking cum for me," the emphasis she put on each word was slow and deliberate in an outrageously seductive way.

"Okay," Colton said, barely able to reply. Now Jane was definitely smirking, pleased with herself. She grabbed a handful of toilet paper, and then she deepthroated him again as if it was her finishing move. Oh, it was coming. It was almost here. Where was he supposed to cum? They hadn't talked about it before, and his brain completely shut down. Jane finally had to breathe and pulled back.

"When you cu-" she started, gesturing to the toilet paper. It was too late, though, and Colton couldn't control himself.

As soon as his cock came out of her mouth, he came. Colton had been pent up, and his eruption was massive. The first spray of hot cum across her face surprised her, making her pull back. The second, third, and fourth ropes coated her breasts, her lace bra, and the front half of her dress.

Her eyes were closed as cum dripped off of her face and breasts. "Oh my god, are you fucking kidding?" Jane asked him angrily as she got up off of her knees. She immediately started trying to clean herself up with toilet paper. She wiped cum off of her face so she could open her eyes. Colton quickly turned off his recording on his phone and sat back on the toilet, his legs too weak to stand. He had never experienced anything like that before.

Jane opened her eyes as she finished wiping her face. She looked down at the mess he had made of her. Her blue dress had dark stains down the front of the material. The lace bra that had been pulled down was nearly saturated. "Holy shit, this is so much cum," Jane said in shock as she tried her best to clean herself up. She grabbed more toilet paper to try to wipe as much of it off of her clothing as she could.

Colton was still trying to recover when she opened the stall door and looked back at him. She had quickly done her best to situate herself and had her dress back on, though the obvious dark cum stains were all down the front of it.

Jane sighed. "Fuck. Delete the video. Don't contact me again," she said with ice in her voice before she turned and walked out of the bathroom. He pulled his pants up and followed her out in time to watch her make a hasty exit from the store before anyone noticed her disheveled appearance.

Colton took his time walking to his car, trying to take in everything that had happened. Jane's lust had seemed to get out of control just like last time. It was clearly a trend and Colton was already thinking about how else he could exploit it. He got into his car and rewatched the video he had just taken. He knew he had told Jane this would be the last time, but he couldn't give her up.

--------------------

Mason grabbed another beer from the fridge and cracked it open. He took a deep drink, lost in thought. He had been eagerly waiting for Jane to come home from the baby shower, his mind preoccupied with how she was out in public with almost nothing on underneath her dress. Nobody would know, but