An Obsession with Jane Pt. 03

Story Info
Colton's growing obsession makes him even bolder.
12.8k words
4.85
7.4k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colton came inside and set down his groceries. He put up the refrigerated items and a few frozen meals before he went upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes. He grabbed a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and started to change. He looked himself over in the mirror as he stripped off the clothes he had worn out. He was a little overweight, but nothing crazy. His lack of muscle tone was due to his years of gaming instead of sports growing up. Usually, he would look at himself with disappointment, but now, it was all different.

His confidence had picked up dramatically since his night with Jane. His first time with a woman had been out of this world, beyond anything in his wildest dreams. And the things she had said about him. His big cock, she had called it. He had always assumed that he was average, but he didn't have much to compare it to. He had never been in a locker room or anything to know what other guys were like, but maybe the guys in the videos he watched online weren't average.

He could still hear exactly the way that Jane had said it. The sultry voice, the pure lust spilling from her lips. She had begged him to keep fucking her. In the mirror, his body still seemed unimpressive, but maybe he had more to offer the ladies than he had thought before.

A lot of the issues he had with women were his insecurities about himself, but that seemed to fade away when he thought about how he had made Jane cum. The sound of her voice and the way she looked were burned into his memory. He had probably watched the video of them together dozens of times now.

He finished getting dressed and knew it was time to check in on her morning exercise routine. His camera rarely, if ever, left its perch in the window looking at her house. As soon as he looked through it, he had a perfect view of her. A perfect view of Jane.

Her shapely ass was bouncing in her leggings as she did a workout class on the back patio. She looked angelic, he thought.

Every day felt like an eternity since that night. It had been over a week now, and he just kept waiting for something, anything to happen. If he had spent a lot of his time thinking about Jane before, he could barely think of anything else since that night.

He had spent his days watching her and nights thinking about what he should do now. Should he wait for another opportunity like last time? That might never happen. What would happen if he tried to go over and talk to her? She had been adamant about leaving her alone before but was also surprised in the moment. They hadn't really had a chance to talk about it.

What Colton did know was that he was very horny and struggling without knowing what would happen with Jane. He opened his dating app and looked through a few of the girls. He normally only tried to match with girls he thought he had a chance with, but his newfound confidence had him rethinking it. He decided to swipe on a few attractive girls who seemed to go to the university in the city. What was the worst that could happen?

He looked out of the window and watched her finish her workout. The rest of the things he had to do could wait.

-------------------

Mason could hear his wife working in the kitchen as he came downstairs. He had changed out of his suit and hoped for a laidback night. His work schedule had significantly improved after he finished the groundwork for the project he had been in charge of and his life was getting back into the balance it had been in before.

Initially, he was afraid that Jane would be upset when he missed their date night, but that worry had gone away quickly. She had actually been more affectionate than usual the last week and a half and he figured she must have really been missing him. It seemed like every opportunity they had, she was all over him.

"Mmmm, smells good. What's for dinner?" he asked as he popped into the kitchen. Jane was already cleaning up and sweeping some debris off the cutting board into the trash can.

"Just a little homemade pizza," she looked at him with an expression that told him she knew she had outdone herself before she started loading the dishwasher.

"Wow," he said and looked into the oven. It looked fantastic. "What's the special occasion?"

"Just you being home," she said earnestly. Mason moved to his wife and kissed her, taking her snuggly into his arms. He didn't know what he had done to deserve such an amazing wife. His hands gently rubbed her back as they stood swaying in the kitchen.

"It's such a relief to have that project under control," he said, shaking his head at the memory. Jane was still holding herself against him, her head pressed against his chest.

"I know," she said, taking in the moment with him. "I'm glad you've been home more. It's nice to have you here for dinner."

"You definitely make me want to be home," he laughed. The extra affection that Jane had been giving him had often been sexual. The day after their missed date night, she had given him a blowjob without him even having to ask. Several mornings during the week, she had woken him up for a quickie before he had to leave for work. The date night after the one they had missed had been memorable. Jane planned it, and rather than going out to eat, he had spent half the night eating things off of Jane.

He smiled at the memory from a few days earlier and the fact that Jane had decided just to throw the sheets away rather than try to get the stains out. Chocolate and white sheets tended to make a mess. Thankfully, it was already Wednesday, so just a few more days of work, and there would be another date night to look forward to. He didn't know if Jane had anything planned, but he had some ideas if she didn't.

"Do I?" she asked, turning her face up to him. He leaned in and kissed her, his hand dropping down to her butt and giving her a little squeeze before letting her go so she could continue to work on dinner.

"Let's just say that Henry would have to handcuff me to my desk to keep me from coming home to you for date night," he said, trying to bring up the topic organically.

Jane's laugh was intoxicating and she laughed freely at that comment. "I guess you enjoyed dinner last time." She winked at him and turned to grab a couple of plates.

"What are we doing this weekend?" he asked her, full of anticipation.

"I think it's your turn to figure that out," she told him playfully, "but I'm looking forward to it too."

Mason's mind immediately went back to the fantasies he had convinced her to indulge him in before. He felt his blood start flowing to his groin as he repositioned himself without drawing attention to it.

"Hmmm, would you rather stay in or go out?" he asked.

"It's been a while since I've been wined and dined, but staying in gives us more privacy," she answered suggestively. Mason knew that privacy wasn't necessarily what he wanted. His arousal at the idea pushed him, though. Like last time, it was an almost undeniable desire.

"What if I wanted to show you off again?" The question made her turn back toward him, a bit of surprise on her face.

"What's gotten into you lately? This has really become a thing for you," she laughed. "What did you have in mind?"

Mason weighed his options. He could take the safe route and suggest something similar to last time, or he could take a riskier option. He was nearly rock hard now as things came to mind. "I think the weather will be perfect for a day by the pool," he offered.

Her dark brown eyes studied him as she considered.

"Last time, I got something quite nice out of this kind of deal," she said, upping the ante before she agreed to anything.

"Name your price," he shot back, prepared to bargain with her.

"Hmmm, you have been promising me a weekend getaway. You seem to have the time now. Maybe a weekend at a bed and breakfast where we take full advantage of the bed," she said flirtatiously. Jane probably already had the bed and breakfast picked out and was just waiting for the opportunity to convince him that they should go.

"I think last time you got a single dinner out of it. This is a big jump," he protested in jest. Mason saw an opportunity to keep raising the stakes. If she wanted more out of the deal, then so did he.

"Oh, please. I basically laid out naked in front of the neighbor for you. I'd say that last time I gave in too easily, if anything," Jane replied. Her expression told him that she was enjoying their banter just like he was.

"In that case, I'd agree to a weekend getaway if you're willing to give him an even better view. I mean, if you were already basically naked last time. What's the difference?" he offered.

She seemed cautious as she thought about it, clearly wanting that weekend getaway. "What do you mean a better view?" He was so close. He just couldn't push too much all at once.

"Hmmm, maybe you could lay out again, and if he's outside, you can go talk to him," he suggested. "Let him see you up close."

"Mason!" she said with surprise as she playfully hit him on the arm. Her voice was serious, though, as she added, "God, that would be so embarrassing."

"Why? You look fantastic," Mason told her as he thought about what John would think about her body up close. Seeing her from over the fence was one thing, but the old man might have a heart attack up close.

"He's like seventy! There's a reason I don't wear swimsuits like that at the beach. I don't want every random creep to be able to check me out like that," she said emphatically.

"Well, that's a shame because that's the price," he said, turning and walking out of the room. Jane's mouth fell open at the fact that he had said it so definitively. He dropped down on the sofa as Jane followed him in, not about to drop the subject.

"You really want me to do that?" she asked him incredulously.

"It depends how badly you want that weekend getaway," he told her. In truth, he wouldn't deny Jane anything, but part of their game had been to haggle in their play.

"Fine, but I pick the bed and breakfast," she told him.

"Deal," Mason said as he put out his hand to shake on it, "but I pick the swimsuit."

"Oh, now that's a whole different ballgame!" she said, playing up her faux outrage at the last-second addition.

"Take it or leave it," he told her.

"Let me think about it," she answered and they dropped the subject.

--------------------

Colton had watched Jane's husband leave hours earlier for work and thought. The last few days hadn't brought any differences to his circumstances. He was still waiting, watching, for any opportunity or sign from Jane to tell him what to do next. She seemed to have gone on with life and pretended nothing had happened. His only solace was that so far, she hadn't called the police or told her husband anything.

At this point, though, he was struggling. It was like he had tasted the elixir of the gods, and now he couldn't quench his thirst for more. He wanted to see Jane. No, he needed to see her. He had to.

Colton knew she had to feel the same way, that they had a special connection that night. He had been building up his nerve all week while he watched her, but so far, he hadn't been able to do anything. He had considered leaving a message in her mailbox but chickened out. Then he had thought that maybe he should just go and talk with her. At least in person, she wouldn't be able to just ignore him.

He needed to do something. He couldn't take waiting any longer. He put on a nice button-down shirt and some dark jeans, straightened his hair, and took a few minutes to calm his nerves. It was now or never, he knew.

He stepped out the front door and looked up and down the street. Someone was jogging in the distance, but they were moving away from him. He walked down until he got to the sidewalk and walked towards her house. His feet carried him to the front walkway to her house... and then past it. His courage had failed him at the last moment, and he found himself in front of another house down the street before he stopped.

He slowed down and had to make the conscious decision to turn around. He slowly walked toward her house again. This time, he stopped as he got to the walkway to her front door. Facing her front door, he could feel his hands shaking from the adrenaline. He pushed them into his pockets and took the last steps toward her front door.

As he reached the front door, he reached out and pressed the button on their video doorbell. He could hear the bell ring inside the house and waited.

It felt like an eternity before the door opened, but finally it did. She looked just as phenomenal as she always did, but being right here in person was different. Her hair was up in a messy bun, and she had little makeup on. She was wearing a pair of shorts with a T-shirt. Nothing like the last time he had been this close to her, but it didn't matter. Colton felt his heart swell.

To say that Jane seemed surprised was an understatement. Her expression went into blank shock as soon as she recognized him and she seemed unable to speak for a moment.

Colton decided to speak first. "Uh, hey," he managed to get out. It wasn't exactly the smooth opener he had worked on all week. "Can we talk?"

Jane finally managed to snap out of the surprise. She shot a glance at the video doorbell and hesitated. Colton hadn't thought about the fact that it would record him being here, but Jane seemed to have realized it immediately. With a look of disgust, she silently beckoned him to come inside.

When the door closed, Colton tried to speak again, but he didn't get the opportunity.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Jane hissed at him. Her anger caught him off guard. It seemed naive now that he was seeing her reaction firsthand, but he had expected her to greet him much more warmly than this.

"I, uh, I..." he stammered as he tried to ignore the daggers she was staring back at him. "I just had to see you," he managed to say finally.

"What?" she blinked, "What are you talking about?" Okay, maybe she didn't feel the special connection he did... or perhaps she just didn't want to admit it.

"After the other night, I had to see you," he repeated to her, unable to stop himself.

She seemed baffled at that, which gave him room to continue to talk. He was desperate to explain himself.

"I just keep thinking about how amazing it was. It's all I can think about," Colton said, his feelings pouring out. "I just thought..." He trailed off and instinctively reached out to touch her arm.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Jane ripped into him as she pulled her arm back. "Ugh, you can't just come to my fucking house," she continued, "Oh, God. What if someone saw you?" Jane peeked out the window and looked to see if anyone was outside.

"Uh, I checked. Nobody was around," Colton said, trying to defend himself on that front at least.

Jane, at least a little relieved that she couldn't see anyone outside, turned back to Colton. "What do you want exactly?" she asked him, her frustration perhaps as much anxiety about being caught as anything.

"I thought that um, we could... do it again," Colton said as his eyes went down to his feet. His confidence was wavering a bit with her negative reaction to seeing him.

Jane stared at him in disbelief, and her head fell into her hands. "Oh my God. You thought I was going to have sex with you?" She sighed in frustration. She took a moment to gather herself and then spoke to him a little more gently. "Look, that is not going to happen," she said slowly and clearly, emphasizing the word not.

"I just, uh, thought you, um, seemed to enjoy it," Colton stammered, now feeling foolish for thinking that this would work. His comment about her enjoying it made her visibly blush, though. She was obviously embarrassed and he knew that was because it was true.

"Okay, whatever," she said dismissively, her voice holding back some anger. "But you have to go. I'm married, and you fucking snuck into my house last time when I didn't know it was you." She pushed him toward the front door. "And Colton, I need you to listen to me carefully. Forget about what happened, and leave me alone, please."

Before he could say another word, she opened the door and pushed him out, closing it behind him. He walked quickly back to the road and towards his own house. Colton sighed. A disaster. In his mind, that had gone very differently. His fantasies had been that she would have been thinking about it as much as he had and that she would take him to her bed immediately.

In the scenarios he had imagined that were more realistic, he imagined them having a long conversation about everything. Maybe she would have given him her number. Had he imagined she would have cursed him out and thrown him out? No, he hadn't expected that at all.

--------------------

Mason sat down on the sofa to watch some TV while he waited for Jane to finish putting Tyler to bed. Only a few more days until Saturday and he was getting antsy. He had a special surprise for Jane even though she hadn't officially agreed to it yet. He knew she would do it, and he would get to watch her talk to John while the man got a front-row seat to her body.

He had gotten her exact size off some of her swimsuits and done some online shopping for her, determined to get the most out of the opportunity. A dozen websites later, he had found the perfect one. It seemed like the kind of thing a girl would wear on spring break. Well, it seemed like the thing that a girl would wear on spring break if she were a little slutty. Mason couldn't wait to see Jane's reaction when she saw it.

With his few minutes alone, he scrolled through his emails on his phone and then went through the rest of his notifications that he had ignored throughout the day. It was a mind-numbing process. He had a notification from his doorbell from the day before that a person had been detected, but something about it stood out. He pulled up the app and immediately saw it wasn't a delivery person.

Mason didn't recognize the person in it, but they were a young guy. Maybe around twenty or so. The video showed the man walking up to the front door and ringing the doorbell. A minute later, he spoke to Jane for just a moment before she invited him in without much question. That was the end of the clip. He rewatched it several times, but there was nothing else to see.

He backed out and looked for the clip of the young man leaving, and it was only three minutes later. He walked quickly and then made his way down the sidewalk before he was out of frame. Very odd, he thought.

Jane walked into the living room and sat down beside him with a bowl of popcorn. "Whatcha want to watch tonight?" she asked him, offering him the bowl. He took a handful of the popcorn she had offered him.

"Anything is fine," he answered, distracted by the questions he had for Jane. She picked a romantic comedy and snuggled up against him as she watched. He gave it a few minutes before he decided to bring it up.

"Hey, who was that guy that came over to the house yesterday?" he asked her, trying to sound as casual as he could.

Jane looked a bit like a deer in headlights. "What?" she asked. "Who?" Mason hadn't been overly suspicious before, but that was an odd reaction from her.

Mason wasn't sure what to make of it. She looked more nervous than confused by his question. "The young guy that came to the front door? It looked like you let him in," he said, still cautious to sound only mildly curious.

"Oh," Jane said as if she just now remembered. "That's the guy that's staying next door at Gloria's house. Her grandson, I think. He just came by to ask about..." she paused as if she was thinking. "...the homeowner's association. I just had to find the most recent mailer for him."

Mason knew someone was caring for her house, but he hadn't realized someone was staying there. "Oh, okay," he guessed that made sense, but he wasn't sure why she had seemed so suspicious if that was all it was, "How old is he? He looked pretty young."