An Off-hand Comment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, that's just the reaction I wanted, now come on, first drinks on you."

She turned away as I hurried to catch up, I watched her delicious arse swaying, trying to gauge whether the nylons were stockings or tights. I couldn't see any suspender clips, they would have been obvious under such a tight dress, so they were either hold ups or tights.

In the bar, Claire settled into a big sofa while I got the drinks in, then joined her, our legs pressed together as we sat.

'Had a productive day Claire? Any sales made?' I asked.

'So, so Paul, I got one shop that we've been trying to sell to for ages, to agree to stock our stockings and tights. Made another sale at another, then hit a brick wall on the other.'

'2 out of 3 isn't bad then,' I answered, 'especially if you've been chasing the one for a while. You must have made a good impression on them.'

She laughed, 'Well, the owner is an older lady, who is well known for being a hard case to crack. She's also a lesbian. While I'm not really that way inclined, I did let her feel the goods so to speak. I was wearing our high end stockings and told her to see what she thought, run her hand over my legs.'

Spluttering into my drink, I said, 'I bet she thought all her Christmasses had come at once!'

She laughed, 'Well yes, her face was a picture Paul, I even pulled my skirt up a little so she could see the lacy tops. I swear she thought her luck was in. Anyway I pulled my skirt down and promised to go back on Thursday with more of our hosiery. She's promised me that she'll buy, so let's hope she is true to her word.'

'I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you go back Claire, could be quite entertaining.'

Smiling again, she asked, 'What to see her drooling over me or my legs?'

'Well both Claire,' I answered, 'you do have nice legs after all and stockings well.'

'So you like big boobs and stockings then?' she smiled. 'What about the ones I'm wearing now? Like these Paul?'

'To be honest with you Claire, I was trying to work out if they were stockings or tights earlier on. Thought they might be tights, as I couldn't see any suspender clips.'

'I never wear tights Paul, hate them, these are hold ups, lace topped too.'

I gulped! I twitched in my jeans and tried not to make it obvious that I was checking her out.

'Have a feel if you like,' Claire said, 'I know you've been looking at them, wondered what they were, go on Paul.'

I reached tentatively over, hand trembling. Impatiently Claire grabbed my hand and placed it on her knee, looked me in the eye, then down at my hand. I followed her gaze, I squeezed her leg gently, then ran my hand over her knee. The nylon felt smooth, soft and warm to my touch. I felt Claires legs part gently and ran my hand over her knee, venturing onto her inner thigh, nylon rasping under my fingers.

'I think you're enjoying that aren't you Paul?' she whispered. Then lowering her voice even more, 'I know I am and it looks like little Paul is too, your jeans look very tight there!'

I looked down, I was rock hard in my jeans. Suddenly aware of where we were, I looked up, there were a few people about, but no one was paying us any attention.

I removed my hand anyway, just in case. Nervously I covered my crotch with a hand, fidgeting as I adjusted myself. Claire seemed to be enjoying my discomfort and leaning towards me whispered, 'I enjoyed that Paul, such strong hands, always make me weak at the knees.'

Smiling weakly, I cast another glance around the room, then emboldened put my hand back on her knee, pushing my way back between her stocking clad legs. 'I think your client will enjoy you visiting her again on Thursday Claire,' I said, 'I'm enjoying this!'

'I knew you would,' she replied, 'oh and I heard what you said last night, by the way.'

Raising an enquiring eyebrow I looked at her, not sure what she meant.

She let me squirm for a minute, then leant in closer and whispered in my ear. 'You said you thought I'd look good in my lingerie, stockings and suspenders.'

'Did I?' I asked.

'Oh yes, you tried to cover it up, but I heard you. Maybe if you're lucky you'll find out Paul,' she whispered, then nipped my ear. 'In the meantime, we best eat, dinner service will be over otherwise.'

Dinner was a delicious meal once again Claire and I chatted about nothing in particular, the somewhat naughty chat didn't rear its head again until we were sat back on the sofa, drink in hand.

'Fancy a bit of fresh air Claire?' I asked. 'The suns out and it's a bit stuffy in here.'

'Why not,' she replied, 'too many prying eyes too.'

Minutes later we were camped on a table at the far end of the hotel gardens, sat side by side, out of sight of most, hidden by a bush.

There was definitely a sexual frisson between us after we'd chatted earlier on and I let my hand rest on her knee as we sat quietly.

'What colour are these stockings called Claire? They feel nice, quite thick too.' I enquired.

'They're nude, opaque ones, 50 denier, top of the range. I love the feel of them on my legs Paul, they've got a really good grip at the top too, never come loose.'

I ran my hand up a little, pushing her dress up as I did, 'Mmm, that feels nice Paul, I like your hands on my legs.' Claire purred.

'Only your legs Claire?' I asked, 'Anywhere else you'd like them?'

'Now that's the million dollar question, and for me to know and you to find out.'

'Me and little Paul you mean?' I said, nodding at my now very tight jeans.

'Oh yes, it looks like someone else likes the feel of my legs,' came her reply.

Then without missing a beat, she reached over and gave my crotch a squeeze, 'Oh my, someone does like my stockings. Is that all though Paul?'

I answered with a theatrical wink, 'That's for me to know and you to find out!'

Laughing Claire said, 'Touché!'

Her hand was still on my groin, cock now throbbing and dying for release. My hand had pushed even further up her dress now and I'd reached her stocking tops, warm flesh, smooth under my fingers. Fuck I was horny!

Claire pulled at my belt and popped the top button of my jeans, then looking at me, popped another button. I looked down then back up, a look of lust etched on her face.

I reached out with my spare hand and took the back of her head in it, pulling her closer. Our lips met, no peck on the lips this time, our mouths open, tongues probing, exploring.

Another button popped open and her hand pushed in, grabbing and squeezing my member through my boxers. I moaned into her mouth, 'Fuck!'

In response Claire, opened her legs even wider, encouraging me further up, I found her gusset, smooth sheer knickers. A damp patch on them, as I stroked her over them.

It was Claires turn to moan this time, 'Mmm, that's so good Paul, get a finger inside them. Feel how wet you've made me, fuck!'

I slid a finger inside the gusset of her knickers, my fingers parting her slick labia with ease. Claire had by now completely undone my jeans and pulled my cock out of my boxers.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes, pleasuring each other, her pussy leaking onto my fingers, lips mashed together. My cock dribbling pre cum as she stroked it. I found her clit, it was hard and she moaned again, as I rubbed it with my thumb.

'Fuck Paul, that's good, don't stop, please,' she moaned at me.

I pressed harder against it with my thumb, a finger buried in her now sopping wet pussy. Her hand gripped me firmer, stroking me fervently, thumb catching my leaking pre cum.

I pulled away from the kiss and said, 'Fuck Claire, you're soaking wet, dirty, naughty girl!'

'Mmm,' came the reply, 'You're so hard, you naughty man, I love it.'

Panting now, I answered, 'Stand up and bend over the bench Claire, I want to fuck you, now.'

'Mmm, fucking in public! I love al fresco sex,' she said, getting to her feet and leaning over the bench, hands on the top.

She pulled her dress up, to reveal her shapely arse, stockings at the top of her thighs and a tiny white thong cutting between the cheeks of her arse.

I gave her left cheek a playful smack, her flesh jiggling, 'I thought you wanted to fuck me, not spank me Paul,' she moaned, looking at me over her shoulder.

'Oh I do and I'm going to' I answered, bringing my hand down on her right cheek this time.

She moaned in response and reaching back, pulled her thong to the side, 'Come on Paul, get your cock in me before someone comes.'

I desperately wanted to slide my tongue inside her pussy, but thought it prudent to hopefully save that pleasure for another time. Instead, I lined the head of my cock up with her tight little pussy, ran it through her lips a couple of times, then slowly eased myself in.

Claire was sopping wet and I was soon buried to the hilt in her pussy. Looking down, I took hold of her hips just above her stocking tops and gave my cock a twitch.

'Fuck Paul, that's good, so deep and you're filling me right up too. Fuck me and fuck me hard. None of that soft and gentle bollocks, I want you to fuck me like your life depends on it!' she growled over her shoulder, 'quick before someone comes.'

The cool evening air on my arse felt good as I began to drive into Claire. Balls hitting her clit with every stroke. 'Fuck that's fucking good Claire,' I moaned, 'so tight and wet. I love the stockings too, a dirty bitch wearing them always get me hard.'

'Then ride me like a dirty bitch Paul, go on bang me til my legs buckle and I cum all over your fucking cock. I'm on the pill too, so just squirt your load straight up my cunt hole! Go on fuck me like a slut!'

I love dirty talk, so I drove mercilessly into Claire, her arse wobbled with every thrust, her pussy seemed to suck my cock deeper every time I plunged into it.

I felt a hand between her legs as she sought out her clit and began rubbing at it while I rode her. Within minutes she was on the edge, 'Fuck Paul, I'm close, so fucking close. Don't stop, keep going, you're gonna make me cum. Fuck my cunt Paul, fuck it! Oh fuck. FFUUCCKK, I'm gonna cum Paul, fucking coming, you bastard!' she almost screamed!

I was worried that someone might hear us as we fucked, her dirty talk and the slapping of our bodies wasn't exactly quiet!

I rode Claire through her orgasm, legs shaking, body trembling, as she flooded my cock. Then just as she was coming down from her own orgasm, mine began.

'Jesus Claire, I can't hold on any longer, I'm gonna cum, fuck!' I moaned, trying not to shout out loud.

She pushed back into me, harder than before, arse wobbling with each thrust. I hit the point of no return!

'Fucking cumming Claire!' I hissed as she looked over her shoulder at me, hands gripping the edge of the bench steadying her as I began to cum.

'Go on you dirty fucker, cum in my cunt, give me your spunk you fucking bastard!' she growled staring in my eyes.

'Nnngh', I moaned, 'fuck, fuck, fuckkkk!' as I shot my white load deep inside Claires pulsating pussy. After four or five deep thrusts, I stopped moving and quiet enveloped us, til Claire said, 'Mmm, that was hot Paul, you dirty fucker, I can feel you dripping down my legs. Step back for me, I want to lick your cock clean.'

I staggered back, jeans around my ankles, as Claire turned and practically dove on my still hard cock. Her dress was still hitched up around her waist as she licked me from my balls to my mushroom head, then took me in her mouth.

Claire licked and sucked me up and down, hands holding my hips as she bobbed on me, cleaning me up.

After a couple of minutes, she smacked her lips, 'Mmmm, all clean Paul, I love the taste of my cum mixed with yours, fucking delicious.' she said smiling up at me.

'You're a really dirty bitch aren't you Claire?' I asked rhetorically.

'Uh-huh,' came the reply, 'and I'm here for another 10 days plus yet, so I hope I'm going to get your cock again Paul.'

'Tell you what Claire,' I answered, 'It'd be my pleasure, I've yet to see your tits though and I'm looking forward to seeing you dressed up for me too, I hope.'

'Oh, I'm sure that can be arranged Paul, you haven't licked my pussy yet either. Think you can manage that?'

Holding out my hand I helped her to her feet, then whispered, 'It'd be my pleasure Madam, anything for you,' bowing deeply with a silly grin on my face.

'Well then kind Sir,' she replied, 'I think we have a deal, but now, I need to get cleaned up, our combined cum is halfway down my legs! Come on, then you can buy me a nightcap.'

TBC.

12