An Offer He Can't Refuse: Carlyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay central. I'll be hunkered down until it gets here." He puts the phone in the charger.

"Did you turn off the air conditioner?"

"Yep, about half an hour ago. Are you too warm?"

"Nope, just right. I didn't feel the breeze from the vent. What do we do now?"

"We could go for an early supper."

She nods, "Yeah or what?"

He grins and winks at her.

"Oh." She looks at the curtain and turns red. She looks back at him with a broad grin and nods towards the sleeper.

Mike reaches out and takes her hand. He fondles it and lightly scratches her palm. By her crimson colour he knows she's aware of what it means and her eyes sparkle. She nods again pulling him to her. He slides out of the seat and leans over her to kiss her. She pulls herself around so she can press her body up to his and her legs slip around his thighs. She whispers hoarsely, "We better go in the sleeper."

She untangles her legs and slips back through the curtain holding it open for him. Mike follows and sits on the bed to take off his boots. She nudges him with her hand and turns away. He reaches up and undoes her bra for her. She turns back to him and holds the bra in place with one hand as she undoes her shorts with the other. Mike reaches for the light switch but she stops his hand.

"I want to see you, Mike. I want you to see me." Mike can see her legs are red as her face. She grins her magic grin of dimples and sparkling eyes as she lowers the bra slowly. She kicks off the shorts then plays with the waistband on her sheer panties. She wiggles her hips and lowers the panties on one side then the other, then a bit more on each side then slips them down and kicks them away. She turns slowly for Mike's inspection then asks, "Please hold me, Mike."

He gets up and takes her in his arms. She places her head on his chest and presses herself to him. Her head comes up and her lips seek his. She mashes her hips to his and moves them to better feel his hard erection in his trousers. She leans back and Mike has to hold her from falling, as she undoes his shirt buttons. She spreads it open and undoes his belt buckle then the catch and zipper. She pushes his pants down passed his protruding shorts. She fondles him and comes forward to kiss him again. As they kiss her fingers insinuate themselves inside his shorts and she pushes them down over his hips and farther. She moves her arms around him pulling him to her, lifting one leg to slide him between hers and clings to him with lips locked to his.

"Oh," she moans, "I forgot how big you are."

Mike lifts her up and lays her on the bed. She gazes at him from head to toe and her eyes move slowly back to his erection. She reaches out to touch it then fondle it, her eyes following its pulsing jumps as she touches a sensitive spot. He leans over her and lets her play watching the gathering excitement in her eyes.

She whispers, "How can you keep from ejaculating? When I do that to Marv he blows his load."

"Practice and control, I guess." He discards pants and shorts.

"I've been trying to help him become a better lover. He can hold off until I come sometimes but I know it's hard for him. I try to get him to do more foreplay but then I touch him and pop, he goes off."

"All you can do then is take a rest and start over."

"He says he can't. He told me that no man could do that." Her eyes twinkle, "I almost told him that you can." She giggles and runs her finger over the head of his erection collecting fluid. She smears it over the throbbing head and more oozes out so she spreads that around, too. She becomes preoccupied with smearing it down the pulsing shaft then rolls her hand around it. She gets a dreamy look in her eyes as she slides her hand up to the tip and then down to his sac a few times. Mike grits his teeth and plays his fingers in her hair. She leans forward and kisses it then lays back for him to come to her.

Mike leans close to kiss her and his hands caress her body all over. He leans closer and places his knee by her hip. He kisses her eyelids gently and touches her nose with his lips. His hands find her breasts and knead them coming closer and closer to her nipples. He kisses her earlobe and takes it into his mouth to nibble lightly then kiss under it. She slowly twists her body to press hard against his knee. She moans deep in her throat as his fingers roll her nipples against his thumbs.

She squirms to try and get one leg passed his knee so she can get her legs around him while his lips cover hers again. She quickly lays back again as she feels his fingers playing over her inner thighs. Her breath comes in short pants as she feels his fingers rubbing her wet nether lips. She arches her back to his hand and he seeks her clitoris with slippery fingertips. She shudders and collapses then arches again to his touch. Relentlessly he teases with his fingertips between her legs until she gasps, "Mike! Oh Mike! Can't stop! Oh! Oh!!" The last oh is drawn out.

Mike patiently sucks on a nipple and rubs her around her clitoris as he feels her let go. She shakes her head back and forth while arching up to him. She cries his name over and over. Mike eases up as she starts to calm down and lets her get her breath.

He stretches out on the bed beside her and holds her. After a while she whispers, "Oh Mike, that's what I have to teach him. If he could do that for me I wouldn't care if he came as soon as he got inside."

Mike lifts her leg and pulls it up on his hip so he can rock her and rub her with his erection. She rocks with him and watches him. "Oh Mike, that feels so good. It would feel better inside though."

"Patience, love." He continues to rock her and rub her sometimes changing his hip position to slide over her opening and then back to rubbing her clitoris. He kisses her dimples and the bridge of her nose, then her chin and under her chin. He sees her mouth opening slackly and fire growing in her eyes as her breathing comes faster. He times it so that when she comes again he is ready to slip inside. Ever so slowly he presses in and pulls back to let her adjust then advances again.

She struggles to get on top of him and he holds her patiently advancing a little at a time as she opens to him. Finally she collapses in his arms and whimpers, "Please push!" she gasps, "Push it in!" Mike lets her get her breath and then rolls over on top of her. She wraps her legs up around him and he pushes against her cervix firmly but not too hard. He eases back and again forward to advance another half inch until he feels the blockage again. He pushes again and makes more progress. Once more ease back and push feeling her stretch in length to accommodate him. He's all in. He holds it there feeling the harmony of being one with her. He slips his arms under her and blends with her holding her close. Their lips lock to each other and she squeezes him with her legs.

Slowly he starts to move in her and pulls all the way out to slide in deep again. She pushes her hips up to him. He slips back out again then drives in deep as she comes up to meet him. He sets up a rhythm of long steady strokes and she meets him thrust for thrust. He knows this will result in him coming quickly but now he doesn't care. He only hopes he can hold out long enough to detect the tremors in her indicating she is coming with him. He reaches down to suck on a nipple and lets his fingers slide between them to rub her clitoris as the rhythm continues.

She shudders and he knows she is close. He relaxes and let's the pressures build in him. Her legs squeeze his hips as she senses his building urgency and she increases the tempo thrusting up her hips faster. She looks up into his eyes and screams out his name throwing her arms around his head. In her she feels the dam break and she feels his hard push at the same time. She screams again gyrating her hips in frenzy. Mike holds her and empties his seed deep in her. He jerks with a secondary spasm and then a third before he feels drained.

He rolls to the side bringing her with him and stays buried in her. He smoothes her brow and kisses her forehead breathing in gasps. They cling to each other and slowly calm down breathing easier.

"Oh Mike, I love you heart and soul."

"I love you too, my sweet one."

"You're just saying that." She watches him. He nods agreement and kisses her. She muses, "I think you do love me right now after we've just made love together." She kisses him. "But will you love me an hour from now?" He kisses her. She mumbles, "I doubt it." She kisses him. "Do you want to go eat?" He kisses her and moves slowly inside her. Her eyes light up in surprise, "Oh yes!" She kisses him passionately.

Nearly an hour later they go for supper and they both have good appetites. She has both hands on his arm and walks with her head close to his as they cross the yard. She smiles at everything he says and agrees. In the café Mike surveys the room looking for a table in a quiet area. She clings to his arm and whispers, "I'm going to the little girl's room to freshen up. Be right back."

Mike points out the table they will use and she nods as she pulls away letting her hands trail on his arms before dropping them. She rushes away and Mike goes to the booth in the corner.

"Who's that trollop?" It's Wanda's voice and Mike knows it without turning to look. "Don't try to tell me that one's your wife, too!"

"A delightful young lady that likes to ride with me named Veronica."

She snorts, "Likes to ride you is more like it!"

Mike turns to face her. "Now Wanda, don't be that way. She's just out sightseeing with me."

"Ha! I saw the besotted look on her face and those dreamy eyes filled with afterglow. I should know!" She tosses two menus on his table. "I saw your truck out there two hours ago, too!" She turns away and departs calling over her shoulder, "Coffee?"

Mike shakes his head and watches her leave in an agitated state. He opens the menu and tries to read it.

"Anything good and filling in there?" Veronica slides into the booth on the bench beside him moving her hip against his. Mike opens the menu letting her read it with him.

"I guess you don't need two!" Wanda snatches the second menu from the table and takes it to a man at the counter.

Veronica whispers, "Is that Wanda?" Mike nods and studies the menu. "She seems upset. Is it me?" Mike looks around to see where she is and nods again. She speaks low, "Too damn bad!" and wraps her hands around his arm again perusing the menu with him.

Wanda comes back to the table all business like. "Have you decided what you want?"

Mike asks, "What's the special?"

She says saucily, "Chef's surprise." She leans close, "It's really Veal Parmesan with a side of spaghetti and meat sauce. It's quite a platter."

Mike's eyes light up as he looks around Veronica, "That suits me to a tee. How about you, Veronica?"

She speaks to him rather then Wanda, "Darling, that suits me, too."

Wanda glares at the back of her head. "And to drink?"

Mike holds up a finger, "Coffee but don't bring it till I'm done eating."

"I know that, Mike. What about her?" She stabs her pencil at the back of Veronica.

Veronica turns and says sweetly, "Just a glass of cold water, please." She turns attentively back to Mike. Wanda makes a fist and shakes it behind Veronica's head so Mike can see. She stomps off around the counter.

Veronica puts her head close to his and asks, "Are we still going to stop for the night?"

"I plan to get some rest back around Merritt."

"Goody, we can cuddle up then. I want to wake in your arms like we did before on the prairies."

Mike grins, "Did you leave your pyjamas home this time?"

Her face goes red as she says, "Uh huh." She toys with the muscles in his forearm with one finger. "Marv thinks its uncivilized to sleep nude. He tried it but complained so I didn't insist."

"Maybe he feels cold without pjs. Try putting your leg and arm over him while he sleeps or even drape yourself on his side and sleep with your head on his chest. That might make it better for him."

She nods, "I'll try that but he likes to sleep over on his side and seems to want me to do the same. He works long shifts sometimes: lots of overtime. He gets real tired."

"Well, give it a try on the weekend when he's not so tired."

Wanda slats a glass of water in front of Veronica spilling a few drops. "Spaghetti will be just a minute!" She leaves.

Veronica looks at the water indignantly, "Don't bother leaving her a tip!" She uses her napkin to soak up the water and looks around for Wanda. She catches her glaring eye and calls, "Another serviette over here, please."

Wanda tucks a napkin under her arm and picks up the two platters from the kitchen serving counter. She struts around to the table and puts the platters before them. She lifts the glass of water and swabs the bottom of it with the wet napkin then leaves the fresh one by Veronica's plate. "Will there be anything else?"

Veronica sweetly says, "We'll let you know." In this way she dismisses the ill-mannered waitress and turns to her meal. If looks could kill Veronica would be curling up a crispy brown ash about then as Wanda turns away. Mike winches inside and turns to his supper as well.

All in all it's a delicious enjoyable meal and they can't help but compliment the cook in describing it to each other. They finish off with a dish of French Vanilla ice cream and coffee.

As they get up to leave Mike makes to leave a tip but Veronica scoops the bill up off the table and pushes it in his shirt pocket. "Don't you dare leave her anything! She's lucky I didn't ask for the manager!"

Mike gives in to her but whispers, "She is the manager."

They go to the till and Mike pays the bill. Veronica admires a display of figurines under the till in the glass case. She asks to see a small leprechaun sheltering under a toadstool and Wanda brings it out.

She's delighted with it. "Darling, look how detailed it is. It's almost lifelike." She turns it up and stamped on the bottom is Sicamous Husky Service Center, Sicamous, B.C., Canada.

Mike asks, "Would you like to have it?"

She grins her dimpled best. "Would you buy it for me?"

"Done."

Mike pays Wanda and she grudgingly admits, "You have good taste. I like that one the best, too."

Veronica turns her smile on Wanda as they leave.

She clutches the small purchase in it's box as she grasps his arm across the yard with her other hand. "I will always think of this day when I look at this elf. I will turn it up and think of you in Sicamous." She giggles, "My own little Mike."

"Mike!" It's Wanda calling from the back door of the café. "Phone!"

Mike swears, "Damn! I left the cell phone in the truck. Be right back." He trots back to the restaurant kitchen door and Wanda points to the phone on the counter off its hook. He picks it up and says, "Mike here."

"Mike, it's Peter in T.O. Will you find 3424 and take it to the coast instead of 2817. There's more trouble on the road."

"Nothing serious, I hope."

"Burnt out axle on it. Damn flat tire caught fire and shredded. It's in Golden at the Husky Center and Calgary is sending out a mechanic."

"Okay, that's three four two four, right?"

"You got it. Sorry for the delay. Good luck."

"Thanks Peter, take care."

He hangs up and Wanda places her hand on his ass running it slowly down his leg and up the inseam. "When you gonna be back?"

Mike grins, "Maybe next week. Behave and I'll be here before you know it." He gently removes her hand and goes out the back door.

She calls, "Alone, I hope!"

Mike waves as he heads across the lot watching the trailers for 3424. He spots it and notes it's position in his mind.

"Was it your wife?" Veronica comes to meet him.

"No, central dispatch in Toronto. It's in Otobico actually just out of Toronto. They gave me another trailer in place of the one that's coming."

"More trouble with it?"

"Yeah, it's in Golden with fire damage from a flat that caught fire. It will be along in a few days when the mechanics get to it from Calgary."

"Why don't they get it fixed there?"

"CPX won't pay to have anything fixed on the road if they can do it themselves. They sit in Toronto on flat land thousands of miles away and some young dispatcher out of college who has never seen the inside of a truck tells us how to drive. One fellow earlier asked me if it was mountainous here." He laughs.

She goes up the ladder ahead of him and looks down with a grin as she flips her hips back to sway her skirt out for him so he can see her scantily clad bottom. She disappears inside with a giggle. Mike follows her and catches her behind his seat. He hauls her to him with one arm to kiss her and with the other he slides his hand deliberately up under her skirt to fondle her. She breaks from him laughing in sheer delight as he drops behind the wheel.

Before the sun sets Mike is back on the road with both pups behind. He climbs the grade out of Sicamous and Veronica looks out over one arm of the Shuswap Lake watching a houseboat. When they break around wooded mountain shoulders the setting sun turns the winding road ahead to strips of gold. Mike dons his darkest sunglasses and tips them up on his forehead in shade.

Twilight deepens and the low mountain ridges turn mauve as they near Salmon arm. Mike puts his sunglasses away and turns on clearance lights. In the deeper shade of mountain shadows they swoop down the hill at Chase and come out on the flats by the river rolling for Kamloops.

When they finally spot Kamloops it's the lights of the city that give it away. The rush hour is long over so driving is easy and fast. Mike gears down quickly on the long grade around the city climbing to the plateau and the waiting commercial weigh scales. He pulls in behind two others and advances slowly until they get the high sign.

He notices the highway conditions sign reads "Coquihalla Pass in good condition. No construction delays". He runs through the gears leaving his plume of invisible black smoke trailing behind in the night.

Veronica pours them coffee and asks him the time.

"A little after eight. We'll be in Merritt by nine or nine-thirty."

"It's been a wonderful day, Mike. I love travelling with you."

Mike takes a slurp from his coffee. "Don't you get bored with the long miles?"

"Not with you."

He knows she's blushing. "Thanks for the coffee."

On each upgrade cars stream by him in the fast lane but on the flat he can stay with traffic. He even manages to pass a few other trucks more heavily laden that him or with less power. He's glad to see the far off lights of Merritt when they top a hill because fatigue is beginning to take its toll. He rolls his head and tenses the muscles in his shoulders to stretch them as they slide down the long low grade into the Nicola Valley.

They round a bluff and the lights of Merritt blaze across the foreground below them while the black on black shadows of the Coquihalla Pass loom in the background. Mike moves his hips in the seat stretching his legs as he yawns. "There she is! Merritt!"

"Oh, I see it."

The lumbering behemoth with one flashing eye in the corner of many eyes penetrating the night moves from the slick highway over the concrete apron of the exit and descends on the quiet mountain town of Merritt. It roars into the yard of the truck stop breaking with hissing crashes that shatter the stillness of the night. Circling the yard it comes to rest at the end of the line up of other giants of the highway. It's lights die in sets and all is quiet darkness except for the purr of idling diesel engines.

Mike takes her hand and lets her pull him behind her over the console into the sleeper. A dim light lights the interior and they undress each other in hushed quiet. He turns back the covers and she slides under them reaching for him. He flicks the switch casting them in darkness.