An Offer Too Good to Pass Pt. 02

Story Info
Jon and his harem make the 1st Call to their First Fitting.
15.9k words
4.62
2.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
100 Followers

Part 2 - Jon & His Harem Make The First Call To Their First Fitting

---

Forward

---

This story marries my love for bad girl comics, Heavy Metal/Hard Rock Music and cosplay girls. I tried making this rather unbelievable story have some verisimilitude, by having most of the female characters working jobs that are sexual in nature or show off their bodies.

If group sex, lesbian sex and exhibitionism is not for you, go somewhere else for your mind porn or write up your own mind porn. That's what got me to write my first story on Literotica. Constructive criticism that can lead to better writing is welcomed, anonymous drive by insults or trolling will get deleted. Everyone in this story is over 24 years old with the youngest being grad students. Anything or anyone who resembles real life situations or people is unintentional and a pure coincidence.

This started as a one shot idea. However, when it got too long to read it in one go, I broke what I had into more manageable pieces, as this will end up being a series of as yet unknown number of chapters. There is a character guide at the end of this chapter, based on when the character enters the story.

---

---

Summary of Part 1

---

Jon King is a janitor working at the local stadium. He is approached by a lawyer named Mr. Black. Mr. Black gives him a packet with the offer of $500,000 each for him and 9 women who meet specific profiles, to dress up in revealing cosplay outfits of slutty bad girl comic book characters walking around and posing in near nudity at conventions and then at night recorded having sex with each other between Memorial Day and Labor Day of the following year. Jon is slated to be dressed up as the comic character Evil Ernie, given his thin body and long curly black hair.

Jon's neighbor across the hall is a brown haired brunette Lyla McCombs who is his fuck buddy, as well as the stripper Layla Fuchs, who is also a cam girl who has used him as an anonymous cock, and cosplay model. She is the first of the women recruited to be the comic book character Avengelyne.

Lyla's strip partner is Grace Ito who strips as Titiana Fukuyama at Kinky's Gentleman's Club. She becomes the second recruit, with her to dress up as the comic book character Shi. Grace is also a nude, swimwear and lingerie model. This happens the next day after the offer is made in a Hilton hotel suite at the dining table. Grace discloses her name and hints that her roommate, who fucks her dad for money when he visits to check up on his daughter, might be willing to fill one of the other profiles. Before they head out for breakfast, Lyla pays the concierge to extend their hold on the suite.

The third recruit comes the next morning, when Jon, Lyla and Grace walk into the Breakfast Boudoir where the strawberry blond hostess Bunny Hop and redheaded server Ruby Flame are in sexy lingerie while they do their jobs. Jon buys Ruby's bra, gets Bunny to pull her tits out of her merry widow top, and then as the last customer leaves after Bunny closes the restaurant to new customers, their panties. He, Lyla, Grace and Ruby head back to the hotel room, where they fuck and Ruby agrees to dress up as Red Sonja. Ruby also suggests she has two cool girls, one an African American while the other is a Latina, who work with her at Hooters and are both grad students who might be willing to dress as two of the characters.

While fucking Lyla and Grace, the fourth recruit shows up. Grace answers the door to find Jon's raven haired ex Tabitha Smythe. Tabby has just been divorced, fired and made homeless after she was caught both cheating on her husband and plotting with one of his Vice Presidents into destroying her husband. She is given the choice to strip naked or leave, only to be allowed to join the group as she agrees to dress as Vampirella, going from a secretary at a corporate office to a cam girl, who is trying to earn the trust of everyone in the group. Next morning she cooks them breakfast, with Grace and Lyla taking her slut wear shopping.

On the fourth evening of the story after getting home from work, Jon finds four naked women in a daisy chain in his living room, with Lyla, Grace and Tabby joined by Hannah Hong who is Grace's roommate and former sorority sister, who got fired for propositioning one of her bank customers for sex in the vault. Hannah also fucks Grace's dad, when he visits to make sure Grace is doing well financially. Hannah ends up stripping as the stripper Jezebel Ho. Hannah agrees to join the group as the fifth girl, dressing as the comic book character the Chinese vampire Jade from Chaos comics (as opposed to Green Lantern's daughter Jade in the DC Comics).

The next morning they go out as a group for breakfast at the Breakfast Boudoir, so Hannah and Tabby could meet Ruby. They find a waiting crowd with Bunny, Ruby and an African American girl named Coco Puff working topless wearing only garter belts, G-strings, stockings and stiletto heeled slippers. Coco turns out to be the working name of Heather Hunter who agrees to join their group as the sixth girl to dress up as the comic book character Pantha. Heather is a software engineering grad student who streaming herself in swimsuits or lingerie playing video games, works at Hooters and at the Breakfast Boudoir as a waitress to pay for school. She is the youngest of her family who fit the profile of the a successful upper middle class family.

After work later that night after midnight, he finds the 6 women who have already agreed to join and a seventh woman who is a Latina named Teresa Mendez. All of them are dressed in club dresses. After answering the questions of her that he could answer she agrees to join provided they get a contract negotiated as she is a pre-law graduate student and the daughter of a Mexican Mafia under boss. She is also a Hooter's waitress who works with Ruby and Heather. She becomes the seventh to join, agreeing to dress up as the comic book character Deja Thoris.

That morning he wakes up way too early and decides to do laundry, he meets, takes her virginity and makes friends with a platinum blond albino woman named Kara Thompson who also lives in his apartment complex. She is a librarian and he brings her by his place before she heads into work, where she is molested by Tabby, Lyla and Grace, before being served breakfast as she is wearing just her hosiery and boots. She eventually agrees to join and dress as the Chaos comic book character Lady Death.

The last woman to be recruited is Haley Domenico who works at a sex shop that sells lingerie, fetish wear, sex toys, and adult videos, among other things. She agrees to dress up as the comic book character Vandala who is the half sister of the Chaos comics version of Lady Death.

Jon tells Ruby to let Teresa to know they have the seven and get a date and time so he and her can make The Call she wants him to make

---

The Call

---

I woke up in my recliner naked with Lyla curled up in my lap wearing just her thigh boots. My cock was still in her cunt and her legs were draped over the side of the chair away from the end table. Her head was resting on my opposing shoulder.

I picked up my phone from the side table, as Lyla snuggled more into me. and saw it was Tuesday, September 26th and it was 7 AM. I had the day off, as the local baseball team took off on a road trip last night to finish the season, they were eliminated from the post season last night. The stadium had at least six three to four day concert dates, a Monster Truck Rally, a rodeo, a car show, and a swap meet to prepare for, not including Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas when the team would host a Halloween Party, and then engage in food or toy drives for the community's under privileged families and kids. But none of those were that day.

I looked over on the couch and saw Tabby and Ruby were there naked with Ruby on top of Tabby with Ruby's left leg between Tabby's legs and Tabby's left leg between Ruby's legs. They must have fallen asleep grinding on each other.

I looked to my bed and saw Haley, Grace and Hannah were claiming my bed with Grace in the middle. Haley and Hannah were laying on top of Grace each with a leg between Grace's legs, with Grace having a leg between their legs. Grace's tits were exposed as were Hannah and Haley's fuckable asses.

I contemplated getting up but I was comfortable and still sleepy after our night of debauchery. So I decided to check my text messages. I received a text message from Teresa to call her before calling the number. It was sent at 6:59 AM, so I decided to call her with Lyla in my lap.

"Hi, didn't expect to hear from you so soon."

"I'm sort of trapped under female flesh and felt like I should call you before you headed off for class or whatever."

"Yeah, I have a busy day today, but I should be with you when you make the call. We need to hammer out the legal contract before we go to get fitted and everybody needs to sign the contract so no one will get cheated in the end. I have had practice doing some negotiations and I am guessing you have not, so I need to take the lead in order to protect us all."

"Alright when should I make the call?"

"I am thinking tomorrow morning. I don't have a morning class tomorrow, so I will be stopping by tonight, do you have work tonight?"

"No, but Lyla, Grace and Hannah do at the strip club. I know both Ruby and Heather will be working as topless waitresses tomorrow morning so they both won't be here. I have no clue about the new girl, Haley. I don't think you have met her, she may have work tomorrow as well. Kara has agreed to be our Lady Death, but she will likely leave early before Lyla, Grace and Hannah get home. So it may just be Tabby, you and me for most of the night, until our stripper sluts get home."

"Ask Kara if we can sleep at her place. Bring Tabby so we have access to her SUV and a change of clothes for both of you. We will go to Kara's work with her and let our strippers sleep. After the call is made We can stop by and pick up our strippers and visit Ruby and Heather at their workplace for breakfast. As far as Haley goes, we can visit her at work or she will be with us. Talk to them, I need to head off to class, bye."

I put the phone down and then went back to sleep.

---

I woke up about three hours later to the sound of Tabby making us breakfast, Ruby was setting the table and had a stack of 6 plates. Lyla was awake and resting comfortably in my lap with my hard cock still lodged in her snatch. Haley was gone from the bed where both Grace and Hannah were still sleeping. A laptop was opened on the counter and pointed at Tabby as Tabby and Ruby waved and talked to the laptop.

"I signed Tabby up for a webcam account. I guess she's streaming her cooking naked. Why don't we get up and you can fuck Tabby as she cooks us breakfast for her viewers."

"I better get used to fucking women on camera, so might as well. Just need to fuck you and then go to the bathroom to relieve myself."

"Why don't you just...oh yeah, forgot, morning wood makes it hard for guys to pee."

"Lyla, sometimes I think you are brilliant, sometimes I'm not so sure, but it's early so I will use that as your excuse."

"Jerk! Just make sure you ream me good to make up for that comment."

So I picked up Lyla and pulled her off my cock, before I pushed her over the back of the couch and fucked her brains out, before cumming in her twat. She beat me to the toilet, but at least she did not close the door. So, I waited for her to finish peeing out my sperm, then as she finished, I did my morning rituals.

Once, I was finished, I stared at the mirror asking myself, how the hell did I get to where I fucking multiple women every day and have amass all the women so fast? It was almost like Mr. Black made things too easy to accomplish to make sure I would go through with this. I was going to be going from janitor to porn star. Lyla had asked me to be a cock for her cam shows before, but my face was never seen in her videos. But this would be me showing not only my nude body, but my face and I was going to be fucking my naked ex-girlfriend as she cooked breakfast. So, I took a deep breath and left the bathroom.

I was in the zone, so I never heard anything Tabby said, I think she was giving out her recipe, when I moved behind her and pushed her over the counter, slotted my cock in Tabby's cunt and began fucking her. Ruby took over fixing breakfast as Tabby was being fucked by me and giving instructions between gasps and moans. After I came, I pulled out and found Grace ready to suck my cock as Hannah ate Tabby's twat.

After that mini orgy, caught on camera, Tabby regained her semblance of mind and finished off her stream and the breakfast. As we ate breakfast, I learned Haley had left to go back to her apartment as she had work that morning. After breakfast Ruby got dressed and walked to her apartment to get ready to work the evening shift at Hooters.

Between breakfast and lunch time we had a five person sex orgy. Then we ate a naked lunch, before Grace and Hannah got dressed to stop by their apartment to prepare for that evening's shows at Kinky's. Lyla left around 2 PM, to prepare herself for Kinky's this evening as well. That left Tabby and me naked and fucking as we did a second webcam video for the day.

Around 4PM, Lyla came back with burgers for an early dinner. Grace and Hannah stopped by about a half hour later. Lyla was dressed in her teacher outfit, with both Hannah and Grace dressed as slutty school girls from a Private School. They took off their costumes before eating their burgers, and thank goodness they did, what with the ketchup and meat juices that dripped on their tits and upper chests. We fucked a little more and then our three strippers took a shower together fixed their hair and make-up then put back on their costumes on. They left around 5:30 PM. Tabby and I rested in the bed.

---

About 8PM, our Librarian arrived in her work clothes, so we stripped her naked and started up the evening sex orgy. Haley arrived in a micro skirt, thigh boots and a leather jacket with a thong and bra at 9:30PM and made our threesome a foursome. Around 11 PM, Teresa joined the sex orgy, telling us "Heather is staying with Ruby tonight as they are working at that topless breakfast place."

---

By 1:30 AM, Kara needed to go back to her apartment. Teresa asked if we could spend the night with her, so we could go to the library to make our phone call and needed to go to bed somewhat earlier than normal.

I convinced both women to walk to Kara's apartment in only their shoes. I put on my tan boots, and carried my tan leather male G-string, pants, vest and jacket, along with my apartment keys. Teresa had a micro dress and a clean bra and thong in her large purse and carried the clothing she wore over to my apartment. Of course Kara carried the clothes she wore to work, along with her purse. Tabby decided to stay at my apartment with Haley and gave Teresa her keys as she knew I had an expired driver's license. Teresa took the card with the phone number, Tabby's car keys and my cell placing all of that in her purse.

As we left the apartment Todd walked out of his apartment, stopped and stared slack jaw at the naked flesh as Teresa, Kara and I stepped out of my apartment, with Haley and Tabby came out in the hallways to say goodbye and adding to the nudity on display.

Haley then asked Todd, "Get a good enough look? Want to whip your penis out and jack off to us? We can wait."

Then Todd's wife Trudy came out, "Todd why are you just standing there? Oh, the stripper patrol is out, hands off sluts, Todd is my husband."

Teresa then said, "Why would we want pudgy and balding, when we have this stud with his big fat horse cock to make all us cum every time?"

Haley then said, "No wonder he comes over and drools over our hot naked bodies fucking each other or just standing still. You are in a heavy long winter robe, probably wearing an unsexy set of pajamas or night gown, all hiding a body no man could get excited to fuck. Go ahead and strip to prove me wrong."

"Haley, that was mean," said Kara and Tabby at the same time.

"Todd get back inside. As for you sluts, you want to see why Todd married me and how I could trade up anytime I want? Okay, you asked for it," said Trudy as Todd dutifully walked back into his apartment.

Trudy then unzipped her robe removing it. Then she removed her granny nightgown, showing a woman wearing tan cotton briefs and a tan full coverage front closure cotton bra. She then popped the clasp in front of her bra showing two E cup tits. Next came down her briefs exposing a hairy red cunt and a classic hourglass body.

"You are definitely fuckable," said Tabby.

"Yeah," replied Teresa, Haley and Kara. I nodded in agreement, not wanting to anger any of my women.

Haley then said, "Let me know if you want to spice up your wardrobe. With a body like that you should definitely flaunt it. I can get you lingerie, club wear, toys, videos, lube, whatever. Just drop a note under the door with your number and name, and a note to me on it. Tabby or one of the other girls will let me know and I will set you up and let out your inner slut."

Trudy gathered up her clothes, swallowed and then said, "Okay," before going back into her apartment.

We said our goodbyes to Haley and Tabby, with them going back inside my apartment to wait for our strippers, while Kara, Teresa and myself walked to Kara's apartment buck naked carrying our clothes. No one else saw our nudity. Well none that we know of.

Once in Kara's apartment, we showered and then fell asleep naked in Kara's bed, with me in the middle.

---

When we woke up, it was Wednesday September 27th, 8 AM.

I talked Kara into wearing her new black leather thigh boots, garter belt, G-string, open cupped bra and opera gloves, an outfit purchased for her by Grace. over that she wore a high neck, long sleeve black stretch lace blouse bought for her by Lyla and her long red leather skirt, paired with her red leather jacket and black wide brim hat.

Teresa wore a blue bra and micro thong under a blue front closure micro-dress and blue stiletto heels.

And of course I wore my tan leather outfit.

We were out of her apartment and in Tabby's car by 8:30 AM. Teresa drove as my driver's license was suspended for lack of payment and I had not gotten it reinstated, given my use of the bus and not owning a car.

---

We arrived at the library and after clocking in Kara directed us over to a soundproof study room. We asked her to stay for the call.

Upon the 3rd ring, "Ah Mr King, I have been told you are calling from the library with Miss Mendez and Miss Thompson. Or should I call you Evil Ernie, with Dejah Thoris and Lady Death?"

That threw us off our game a little.

"Uh, er, Yes, I preliminarily have my 9 sluts, however, they want something in writing before all of them commit and my Dejah Thoris who is a law school student is here to negotiate a contract and other demands my women have. I give you Teresa."

"I assume you have been keeping an eye or two on Jon? And the rest of us?"

"You are correct Miss Mendez, my client insisted, in case we needed to move on to our second male candidate for Evil Ernie, who has a smaller penis. We correctly predicted 5 of the 9 women Mr. King has recruited, that is Miss McCombs, Miss Ito, Miss Hong, Miss Thompson and Miss Smythe. We had a hand in Miss Smythe's misfortunes as we hired the detective who recorded her tryst and scheming with her co-conspirator. Miss McCombs and Mr King are fuck buddies trending towards a romantic relationship. Miss Ito and Miss McCombs are friends and strip partners who get intimate on stage together on their own. Miss Ito and Miss Hong are roommates and sorority sisters who exposed themselves and engaged in group and lesbian sex as part of their sorority activities. Then there is you Miss Thompson, who lives in the same building as Mr King and who before meeting Mr King, masturbated herself to sleep every night."

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
100 Followers