An Offer Too Good to Pass Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Black continued, "We are surprisingly satisfied with the other four, including yourself, Miss Mendez. A sex shop sales girl and 3 Hooters waitresses, 2 of whom also work as topless waitresses at a second brestaurant. What demands do you have before we continue this dance? And what do you wish to be in this contract you want us to draw up and be signatories to?"

Teresa began, "First, we want to meet your client and have them sign the contract we agree to. Second, we want to make sure the $5 Million dollars at $500,000 in cash each for the ten of us, that was part of the verbal agreement is real and accessible at the end of the three months. Third, should we want to pursue careers outside of the adult entertainment industry, we want assurances we can have well paying careers available to us in whatever industry we choose. Fourth we want during the trip assurances that we aren't going to be staying in flea bag motels, riding in cramped vehicles, or eat crappy food. Fifth, no fucking with our families. Last other than the clothes we wear and the conventions you want us go to, we can say no to fucking anyone outside of the ten of us."

Mr. Black responded, "I will answer you point by point. Your first point, was a given as my client and her submissive wife will be traveling with you and want to fuck all of you. Second, I never said payments would be made in cash, however, I will ask my client, I think we can make that happen. Third point...we will see what we can do, but no promises on that one. Fourth point is a given. As is the fifth point. And finally the sixth point must be amended to include my client and her wife, and maybe a few of their friends including their costumer and her assistant."

Mr. Black continued, "Question on the third point, who is requesting these assurances? Miss McCombs, and Miss Ito, work as strippers, cam girls and nude models. And Miss Murphy who you all know as Ruby Flame, working at two breasteraunts, one of them she works topless at. They have by their chosen professions have limited their employment options beyond the sex industry and have no known marketable skills beyond posing, dancing, and in two cases being waitresses. Miss Domenico works in a sex shop wearing lingerie as part of her job which includes selling sex toys and pornographic videos. Miss Hong after being fired for propositioning a married customer for sex and then turning to stripping and nude modeling have greatly damaged their abilities to get jobs outside of the sex industry, even though one has experience in sales, while the other has experience in banking, before she was fired for cause."

Mr. Black continued, "As for you Miss Mendez, my firm can give you an internship which may lead to a long term job at our firm which engages in settling unique cases and handling unique legal agreements like what the ten of you want to enter into. Miss Hunter's software engineering prowess may be of use to our firm as well, though her time as Coco Puff the topless waitress will limit her opportunities beyond our firm. As for Miss Thompson the Librarian and Miss Smythe the slutty secretary turned cam girl, my firm currently has no use for their services, I will check with my clients to see if they might have use for those services. All four of you will find getting work in your chosen professions much more difficult after this "Summer of Sex" you all plan to go on as financed by my client. But you knew that already Miss Mendez, why else would you ask for these assurances in your third point? Last Mr. King, will have little to no problem getting back into janitorial services, however given his significant organ he may wish to stay in the adult entertainment business."

Mr. Black then asked, "Is there anything else?"

Teresa asked, "Who are your clients? And how did they get their money?"

"My clients will be meeting you for your fittings and you will be seeing them nude during those fittings. As for who they are, I am not at liberty to discuss that, nor should you be interested in any of that should you come to work for our firm. Our clients' privacy is something our firm protects to the extent our clients wish for it to be protected. If my clients in this enterprise wish to disclose that information, they can decide that on their own as all of you will be intimate with both of them. As for how they got their money, my client inherited her money from a family member, she is in her late 40's and keeps in better than good shape, as does her much younger wife. If there is nothing else, when can we schedule your first fitting? This coming Sunday night?"

"Ah yes," I responded, "sounds good."

"Okay Mr. King, have you and your sluts take the full day off Monday. My client's wife will knock on your door at 8 PM on Sunday night. Wear only robes and sandals. You will be getting back to your apartment around 6 AM on Tuesday morning. That is all my client has told me about your fitting. I will see you when you review and sign the contract. Goodbye, Mr. King, Miss Mendez and Miss Thompson."

With that the phone line went dead.

"So, we are doing this for a kinky MILF heiress and her younger bisexual wife?" asked Kara.

"Seems like it," replied Teresa.

"We will need to meet at my place before 8 PM on Sunday night," I said.

"Makes sense. I'm thinking we will be naked for most of the day. 34 hours of wearing just a robe and sandals, who would have thought? We may need to get a large amount of sunscreen and cover Kara from head to toe in that stuff," said Teresa.

"Yeah highest SPF available. Anyway I need to get back to work, see you guys later." And with that Kara was out the door of the study room.

"Think you can handle 11 nearly naked women, stud?" asked Teresa.

"I think I will have to. Talk about a reverse gang bang. Should we get back and pick up those left at my apartment? Then head over to Breakfast Boudoir? And see Ruby and Heather?"

"Sure."

So, Teresa and I took Tabby's SUV back to my apartment.

---

Meeting New Friends

---

We got back finding Grace fucking Tabby as Hannah was using Tabby's mouth. Meanwhile, Lyla was masturbating. They had all just gotten up.

Teresa interrupted them saying, "Who wants to get their slutty ass in gear and go out to eat breakfast at the Breakfast Boudoir with Jon and I?"

That broke things up as Lyla got up saying, "Give us some time to get ready." Then leaving my apartment door open, she walked her naked ass across the hallway to her apartment and unlocked it, going in and leaving her door open as well. Grace and Hannah stopped abusing Tabby and crossed the hallway as well, closing Lyla's door behind them.

Tabby got up slowly and made her way to my bathroom, with the sound of the shower being heard. I took a paper towel and wiped down my recliner and then took a seat. Teresa decided to take a seat, removed Tabby's keys and my phone from her purse. She handed me my phone and then looked at her cell phone.

We waited about an hour for everyone to return, Tabby was the first to emerge. She was still naked but her hair and makeup were done, then she grabbed a clean purple G-string, put on a pair of purple leather thigh boots and then asked Teresa to help her zip up a purple micro corset dress. Grace was next in with a neon green micro halter dress and a pair of neon green thigh boots. Hannah followed her in a neon orange micro halter dress and a pair of neon orange thigh boots. I saw Lyla close and lock her door as she was wearing a neon yellow micro halter dress and a pair of neon yellow thigh boots.

Lyla then declared, "What? Grace, Hannah and I had a tribute to the 1980's set as our last set, last night. I think we are ready for our pimp to take us out for a slutty breakfast."

I shook my head in a you got me way, then got up. Tabby had her car keys in her hand by then. We left my apartment with me locking up. Then we walked to the garage and climbed into Tabby's SUV with me in the front passenger seat, as Lyla sat between Tabby and me. The other three were sitting in the back seat.

---

Tabby drove us over to the restaurant and found a space a few spots from the restaurant after a businessman got into his car and pulled away from the space.

The restaurant was packed with a one hour wait and only one of the waiting customers was sitting with the rest of them standing to get a better look at the naked female flesh. Bunny, Heather and Ruby were all topless and wearing G-strings, garter belts, stockings and stiletto heeled slippers with fuzzy toeholds. All but one of the customers were men in business suits.

The one customer, outside of our group who wasn't a man, was a raven haired brunette with large tits in black PVC thigh boots, a black PVC micro skirt with a zipper front, and a black PVC zipper fronted crop top, with the zipper zipped down to mid tit. You could clearly tell that she was not wearing a bra underneath her top. She was the only customer sitting in the waiting area and looked uncomfortable as some of the men whose view of the topless waitresses were blocked. Lyla and Teresa sat with her, with Grace and Hannah taking the other two available seats in the waiting area. Tabby wrapped her body around me as I went up to Bunny and reserved our table for 6.

When 11:45 AM came, we were still waiting to be seated with the man and woman in front of us the only other customers left in the waiting area. Of course when other customers came in, both myself and the man of the couple let the other customers that came in after us to take seats before us, using his woman talking with my women as an excuse for delaying the seating of both of our groups.

At 12 noon Bunny locked up and seated two guys who had come in after us, when I and the man decided to let them go before us. After a table with two guys paid and posed with the waitresses, Bunny let them out the door. With no other customers, he and his woman got up and went to the newly open table. He then purchased Ruby's bra and then asked if his companion could remove her top and skirt. Bunny came over, saw us and shrugged her shoulders. The woman then got up, unzipped her micro skirt removing it exposing her black PVC G-string, then she removed her crop top exposing her G-cup tits which were larger than Bunny's.

Lyla came up to me and said, "She is his full service secretary and his submissive. This is her first experience in public exposure and she asked for it. He heard about this place from someone at the convention they finished attending and they have the day to travel for home. So, in a strange city eating breakfast in a restaurant where the female employees are basically just as exposed, he took his submissive full service secretary here to see if she wants more of this type of exposure for future business trips."

"Huh, explains a lot," was my response.

As men finished their breakfasts and looked at their watches or phones, two tables near each other opened up. Those two tables were also near to the topless raven haired submissive and her master. So after Bunny and Heather pushed the two tables against each other, we took our seats with Grace asking Bunny if they could all remove their dresses and if the cook could remove his T-shirt paying $200 in cash to Bunny. Bunny walked up to her husband and helped him remove his T-shirt, bringing it back to Grace, who by then was down to a neon green G-string to go with her neon green thigh boots, Tabby was stripped down to her purple G-string and thigh boots, Teresa was down to her blue G-string and thigh boots, Hannah was down to her neon orange G-string and thigh boots, and finally Lyla was down to her neon yellow G-string and thigh boots. Lyla made sure my jacket and vest were removed and my pants were unfastened. She tried to get me to remove my pants as well, leaving me in my male G-string just like the rest of them.

While Ruby took our orders and Heather was clearing a table, Bunny was letting out the customers who finished breakfast at another table. The master bought off of Heather her top when it was returned to her and then did the same to Ruby after it had been returned to her, ensuring all three women would remain topless until he and submissive left.

Eventually we were served our breakfasts. I had removed my jacket and vest when we were seated and Lyla had unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, leaving me bare chested as we ate our breakfast with Lyla and Tabby flanking me.

By 12:30 PM the only customers left were us, the couple and two groups of three guys who were taking turns looking at all the topless women wearing basically G-strings and leg wear. One of those groups left at 12:45 with two of the guys dragging the third guy out the door with them after taking photos with Bunny, Ruby and Heather. The other group left at 12:55, though none of them really wanted to go back to work as they slowly made their way to the door glancing back often, after taking photos with Bunny, Ruby and Heather.

Once it was just us, the master and his submissive, he leaned over to our table and said, "Hi, I'm Dick and this is Raven. Um, Raven is my pet secretary and we're here to expose her. You being here is helping her being exposed as your...girlfriends?"

I responded, "We'll go with girlfriends, as they are not very submissive, nor am I their pimp. Though business partners and lovers would be more apt a description."

Lyla jumped in, "Some person with money to spend offered this guy here, through a lawyer a boatload of money to dress up as a comic book character, if he could recruit 9 women to fuck him and dress up in some of the most revealing and sluttiest comic book costumes out there. We are waiting for the date we will be taken to our costume fittings. Then next summer we will be moved around to various conventions between Memorial Day and Labor next year, exposing ourselves and getting recorded fucking each other."

Raven asked, "Who is this person who offered y'all the money?"

Teresa answered, "None of us know."

Grace then motioned for Bunny to come over, "Since the restaurant is closed for the day, and your husband is not cooking anything more for us, would you mind it if I buy off your G-string, your husband's boxers and Ruby and Coco's G-strings? Then we finish our meals in the buff?"

Bunny said, "I see why not?"

So, Grace paid Bunny $800 in cash. Then collected the 3 G-strings and 1 pair of boxers. My girls then removed their G-strings wrapping them around their wrists, and had me pull my pants and G-string to my ankles. Raven removed her G-string and wrapped it around her wrist exposing her bald pussy, but Dick decided to remain dressed.

Bunny asked, "Ruby and Coco, can you two watch the front of the store, while I service my hubby in back?"

"Sure, go ahead," responded Heather and Ruby.

As I finished up my pancakes, I asked Dick, "So, Dick, what do you do for business?"

"I sell investment packages to my clients and live off of a substantial commission. But if your sex trip won't be until next summer, what are y'all doing to earn livings?"

Hannah answered, "Strippers, Cam Girls, Models, Topless Waitresses, etc...and so forth."

"Okay, and how much money are we talking about between y'all?"

Tabby answered rashly, "$500K per person. More in three months than any of us has seen in a year."

"Well here's my card. If any of you need investment advice with all that new money, so y'all are taken care of long term, give me a call and we can work out a portfolio for y'all."

"Thank you, Dick. We will have to discuss your offer with all of my 'girlfriends' when we can get alone together," I said

We heard Bunny and her husband fucking in the kitchen with several moans and groans, so Ruby sat in my lap, making sure my cock went into her wet pussy, while Heather sat on Teresa's lap and watched.

Raven then asked, "So do y'all know who your dressing as?"

Lyla spoke, "Well Ernie will be Evil Ernie, I will be Avengelyne, Ruby will be Red Sonja, the brunette on Ernie's other side will be Vampirella, the Latina will be Deja Thoris, Coco will be Pantha, and our two Asian lovers will be Shi and Jade. We have two blonds who will be Lady Death and Vandala. Ernie will be the most dressed of us all, while our cleavage and ass cheeks will be on display as we walk around in stiletto heeled shoes."

"Wow, Ernie will be portraying Evil Ernie? What are the chances?" asked Raven.

"Tell you what, if we get the chance, maybe I will dress Raven as a scantily clad Comic book character and get us tickets to one of those conventions and we can meetup," said Dick.

Grace responded, "Of course, you will need to dress up as well. In fact, you have seen us all naked, including Ernie's and the cook's cocks, so why don't you drop your pants and underwear like Ernie, and then have Raven suck and then fuck your dick, Dick? I mean you must have a massive erection, so show it off, and have Raven play with it. It will further expose her to be a slut."

"Come on boss, I am getting horny and they do have a point," said Raven.

Dick grinned, shook his head in a way that said this was inevitable. Then he stood up and had Raven get to her knees and undress him from the waist down. She began sucking his normal sized cock. Then he sat down and she stuck his cock in her pussy as she faced us. Dick pulled her back and began fondling her tits.

Dick fucked Raven, while I fucked Ruby. We came around the same time. Lyla ate my cum out of Ruby, while Tabby ate Dick's cum out of Raven. Raven cleaned Dick's cock with her mouth, while Grace cleaned my cock with her mouth.

Dick then had Raven pull up his boxers and slacks, which he then fastened. Bunny came back from the kitchen naked. Dick paid his bill and then got all of us to do a group pick before Raven or anyone else could dress. I took the pictures, then he insisted I do the same thing with all of the girls surrounding me including a still nude Raven. Once that was done Raven dressed in her slut outfit sans her panties, while Dick gave back to Bunny the bras he bought. Once Raven had on her micro skirt and crop top, she wrapped her G-string around her wrist. Bunny let the two of them out of the restaurant before locking it behind them.

---

Disclosures

---

Bunny then took care of our bill. She handed Grace back $4,000 in cash telling us, "We found a larger place and I need to thank all of you. We will be moving to the new place which is about two blocks away closer to the convention center and hotels, but still close enough to the stock brokers, insurance agents and bankers who make up most of our daily customer base. We will be moving in two weeks on a Monday when we are normally closed. Of course, if you know women who need to earn something extra and wish to work at the new store, we will be thankful to you. Also, unlike our other customers, I have not been charging you guys full price, because the buying of tops has increased our customer base and our cash flow. So, I just handed Grace back $4,000, if you need us to host a meeting or whatever in the afternoon, we will be glad to cater such a meeting. We also heard about your summer tour, I understand you will be taking our Ellie and Heather with you."

"What?" asked Tabby. "Whose Ellie?"

"I am Ellie, short for Eleanor. Eleanor Murphy. My stripper name is Ruby Flame for working here and at Hooters. It makes it more difficult for my abusive ex-husband or my criminal brothers or dad to find me. I told Kyla and Grace, both Teresa and Heather who work with me at Hooters, as well as Bunny and her husband, Duane."

Tabby asked, "Okay you have to tell us more."

Ruby sighed and then said, "Your right and we're all friends and lovers. I grew up the daughter of an Irish mobster in Boston. I fell for a member of the Pagans Motorcycle Club. My dad forced him to marry me as I thought I was in love and fake my pregnancy. Well my husband turned me into a prostitute after we relocated to Virginia. My husband beat me and had me nearly naked for most of the time. He never hit my face, but would punch me elsewhere. He went to prison for killing a cop and I ran back home to Boston, where my brothers started a war between the Pagans and the Irish Mob. My time with the Pagans as a prostitute and sex slave turned me into a complete nymphomaniac. I knew with my father and brothers being criminals themselves, it was a matter of time before they put me in one of their strip clubs, which were also underground brothels and turn me into a complete sex slave."