An Offer Too Good to Pass Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers

Ruby continued, "So, I got my marriage annulled and faked my death. I got forged documents and a new name, Ruby Flame. I got plastic surgery to alter my face and increase my breast size, then came out here where I got a job serving at Hooters. My boss at Hooters found out I was using fake documents and asked why, I told him and his wife and they let it slide. They invited me to a swinger group they belonged to and that is where I met Bunny and her husband. I went to work for them and then I met Jon, Lyla and Grace when they had breakfast here after a night of sex which I could smell on them. They bought my bra off me and made me the offer to join your group. The rest you all know."

Tabby voiced my thoughts when she said, "Wow! I mean just Wow! Who would have guessed?" Then her thoughts diverged from mine. "I mean Jon and I grew up in the same town to upper middle class families, went to the same high school and dated while he tried to be a heavy metal guitarist, While his band tried to make it, I became a secretary. When his band broke up, I dumped him and married my boss. Years later, my husband caught me sleeping with one of his Vice Presidents, so he fired me, divorced me and tossed me out of his home for cause. I had no where to turn, so I crawled back into Jon's life a broken slut."

Tabby continued spilling secrets, "I know Grace and Hannah were sorority sluts and Grace's parents disowned her, so she turned to stripping and nude modeling and Hannah turned to stripping and nude modeling after she was fired for propositioning a customer for sex. So, before we get dressed and go home or continue to orgy, who wants to reveal more of their past?"

Lyla spoke, "Tabby Cat, you need to learn to keep your mouth shut sometimes. However, if you want to know I was a cheerleader in high school in a small farming town in the California Central Valley. I became a slut for my boyfriend and his friends, who swapped their girlfriends. After I graduated, we broke up, because he was going away for college on an athletic scholarship and I found school boring. So, I moved here and began working as a waitress at a few diners. Rent was too high and my jobs barely paid me a living wage, so one of my waitress coworkers turned me onto working as a topless waitress at one of the clubs in our city."

Lyla continued, "Once I was working there, one of the girls found out I was a cheerleader and told me that stripping made more money. So I stopped being a waitress at the diners, and worked five nights as a stripper and two nights as a topless waitress at the club. After a month of doing that, one of the girls turned me onto cosplay modeling and web camming. I moved closer to the club and began renting the apartment across the hall from Jon, who helped me move in. I found him cute and we became fuck buddies. The rest all of you know."

Bunny then spoke, "You are basically our friends you come here so often and got our business turned up to eleven, so might as well tell you guys this. We are Duane and Gloria Hatch. We met in high school. Duane was a software engineer and I was a corporate accountant. We were seeing less of each other so to spice up our marriage we joined a swingers group. When Duane was laid off, he began learning how to cook, when he made breakfast for our group after an orgy at our home, one of our friends from the group hired Duane to cook at the Hooters restaurant that they own."

Bunny continued, "Duane had fun cooking but wanted his own business, and I wanted out from the rat race of working 50 to 60 hours a week, so I joined Duane in putting together this breakfast restaurant. At first we wore pajamas, and were struggling, until one of our friends stopped by and suggested that with the title being Breakfast Boudoir, we needed to show more skin, with me wearing lingerie and Duane wearing a T-shirt and boxer shorts. His wife suggested we have porn star names, which is where I started calling myself Bunny Hop. At first I wore baby dolls or negligees and bikini panties, then moved on to merry widows stockings and thong panties. We grew our customer base and had to hire Ruby who was a regular at our swinger orgies by then. The rest you guys know."

Grace added, "Tabby spilled my secrets, except that my dad has not disowned me. He shows up to my apartment once a week and drops off cash. Hannah, who is my roommate, gets a cut and fucks my dad, as my mom is a bitch and does not fuck him anymore. If I am at home, we catch up sometimes as he is fucking Hannah with me walking around in just a G-string and thigh boots. It may be a little incestuous, okay more than a little incestuous, but technically it's just us being natural around each other. We don't touch each other sexually or cross any hard legal lines. So, yes the whole thing is messed up, but we like it."

Heather then spoke, "Well you guys all know Teresa's story and mine. We are sorority girls who as part of our sorority's activities have exposed ourselves publicly and also fucked men and other women. We both got jobs working at Hooters. It was while I was working there that I found out about this job opening from Ruby. The rest you guys know."

Tabby then added, "Too bad Kara and Haley could not be here. I would love to here their stories while we are all talking."

I interrupted her, "Tabby, I think that is enough today. Why don't we get dressed and leave Duane and Gloria alone?"

Grace then said, "I'll get us a room down the street."

So, we dressed, waiting for Ruby and Heather to get fully dressed. They left their bras off and wore red and brown micro dresses.

---

We piled into Tabby's SUV and drove down the three blocks to the Hilton. Grace handed me a quarter of the cash Gloria Hatch had given her and I went in and paid for a room for $400, pocketing the rest. I ended up paying for a suite with two bedrooms for the rest of the day until noon the next day.

The 8 of us went up to the suite. The women removed their dresses once the door was closed.

I then spoke as Tabby dropped my pants and male G-string, before she began to blow me, "Okaaaay, Tabby wait." Tabby pulled off my erect cock with a pout on her lips. I took a breath and then spoke. "Teresa and I have some things to report to you from our conversation with Mr. Black. Teresa why don't you continue as Tabby is being a brat and wants my cock to suck on." I took a seat and before I could tell Tabby to continue, she resumed my blowjob.

Teresa looked longingly at my cock and then began, "First, Mr. Black's client who is putting up the money is an heiress who has a wife, and they will be joining us in exposing their bodies and fucking all of us. They will be meeting us the first time at the signing of the contract followed by our fittings for our costumes. We will be traveling in luxury and our families won't be fucked with. The demand to insure the money is real and accessible after the three months was agreed to. The only demand we had that we did not get a firm commitment on was that we could get assurances of employment outside of the adult entertainment industry if we wanted to."

After taking a breath, Teresa continued, "We have to take off all of next Monday as we will be picked up from Jon's apartment at 8 PM on Sunday night and be getting back on Tuesday morning. Kara was there for the entire call. We plan to be ready to go by 7:50 PM wearing only robes and sandals. I think that's it. Any questions?"

Hannah said, "No, I think you covered everything and it all makes sense, so orgy time?" With that panties were peeled off and fucking commenced.

About an hour later Teresa, Heather and Ruby got dressed and left for their apartments to get ready for their work at Hooters or in Heather's case time in her classes. Ruby took one of the three key cards. We took a break and let Kara and Haley know that we had the room by text message.

We restarted the orgy and fucked each other until we ordered a late lunch from room service.

After our late lunch Lyla, Grace and Hannah got dressed and went back to their apartments to get ready for their night at the strip club. Lyla took one of the key cards. That left Tabby and me in the room relaxing with our clothes completely off.

---

Kara and Haley arrived at 9 PM together.

"Sorry I am late, had to get someone to cover for me on Monday," said Kara.

Haley added, "Kara filled me in on everything from the phone call and I stayed a little late as well to get Monday off as well."

They stripped naked, while I ordered room service. We were naked and fucking when room service was served. The orgy took a pause as we ate dinner. After dinner the orgy resumed. Around 10:30 PM, Ruby, Heather and Teresa showed up. Ruby and Heather told us they were spending the night, so they hung up the clothes they were going to wear the next day. They came in with Duane and Gloria who also brought a change of clothing. I was able to fuck Gloria for the first time, while the girls were able to ride Duane. Duane has a longer cock than me by about an inch, while my cock is much thicker.

Gloria talked to me as she fucked me, "You know after your trip if you guys want to hire a bookkeeper with auditing experience to look after your money to make sure you aren't getting robbed blind, I have a private accounting office with a small client base of mostly friends and you and the girls are definitely friends."

"I thought you left accounting," I said.

"No, I do the accounting for the Breakfast Boudoir, a Hooters Restaurant, and several other businesses and investors who are members of our swingers group. I do all of that after Duane and I close up the Breakfast Boudoir everyday. I usually go to my clients. Duane works at Hooters still, in the evenings five nights a week, though with the money coming in...I don't know. You are a good fuck, but not enough for me to leave Duane. Thank you for sharing your girls with Duane, as I fuck you."

"No problem Gloria."

After midnight, Kara dressed to leave for her apartment as she had to get up early to open up the library the next day. Teresa joined her in getting dressed as she had class in the morning. Around the same time, Duane, Gloria, Ruby, and Heather retired to the bedroom, where they hung up their clothes for the next day, taking their showers and going to bed. Haley decided with one bed and her having work the next day, she would go home and get some actual sleep. That would leave Tabby and I to wait up for our strippers. So, Tabby offered to drive everyone to their apartments as we could pick up a change of clothing and then come back.

Tabby dropped off Teresa first, then Haley and last we arrived at our apartment building. We said our goodbyes to Kara on the elevator and then headed for my apartment. Once inside, I packed up my toiletries kit, while Tabby decided what slutty outfit she would wear. Then I packed up my navy blue leather outfit, and waited for Tabby to finish packing for an overnight stay. We got back with an hour to spare. So, we stripped naked, showered together and then left the bathroom as our strippers came through the door at around 4 AM. I told them who was sleeping in the other room off the suite. So, Grace, Heather and Lyla stripped naked, and crashed in bed with Tabby and me. We ended up going to sleep 15 to 20 minutes later in a pile of naked bodies.

---

Prepping for the First Fitting

---

We woke up the next morning around Thursday September 28th, 10:30 AM. Tabby checked the other room and of course, Duane, Gloria, Heather and Ruby were gone and their stuff was gone.

So after some fucking, we showered in two groups with Hannah and Grace showering with me as Lyla and Tabby took the other shower. Tabby and I then put on our change of clothing, while Lyla, Hannah and Grace put on the clothes they wore to the hotel. Tabby and I then packed up our belongings and put them in Tabby's car. We walked the three blocks to the Breakfast Boudoir. We were the last to be seated. Then our normal routine kicked in where we got served breakfast, stripped naked when every other customer had left, had an orgy once we finished breakfast and had our plates cleared. Then we paid our check got dressed, walked back to the hotel and then climbed into Tabby's car. We parked at our apartment and said goodbye to Grace and Hannah in the garage.

Lyla, Tabby and I fucked, until 2PM. I needed to get to the stadium to be a janitor for night 1 of an outdoor concert. I worked from 3 PM to midnight and had dinner on a break at the stadium consisting of 2 hot dogs, a bag of chips and a coke. I stopped by the diner across the street to get a cherry pie. Tabby picked me up there and drove us home. We had a piece of pie each as we waited for our strippers to get home.

We fucked each other as I played Warrant's Cherry Pie album, starting with the title song, their hits "Cherry Pie" and "I Saw Red". When "Love in Stereo" came on Tabby pointed out that that was what we were doing when we had multiple sex partners in bed or engaged in fucking either us, something neither of us had before this crazy offer was given to me by Mr. Black. Tabby also noticed how part of the chorus for "You're the Only Hell Your Mama Ever Raised" sounded like the chorus to Elton John's "Tiny Dancer". I admitted it probably was a tip of the cap to Elton John. And when Jani Lane began just cussing up a storm at the end of the album in sexually explicit ways to the crowd, we had to look up that the track, seeing it was listed as "Ode to Tipper Gore", former Vice President Al Gore's uptight busybody wife. Tabby decided to cue up "Love in Stereo" when Lyla, Grace and Hannah came to the apartment around 4 AM.

We watched porn and fucked each other to sleep in my recliner. At 3:50 AM, I had to get up pee, so I picked up Tabby's naked body and laid her on the bed, then did my business. By that time, Tabby was rousing herself. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. I went to answer it as Tabby pushed play on my CD player and on came "Love in Stereo" as Kyla, Grace and Hannah came in wearing only their thigh boots. Of course, Kyla was last in as she was locking her apartment door.

We fucked to the music and kept fucking when "Blind Faith", "Song and Dance Man", "You're the Only Hell Your Mama Ever Raised", "Mr. Rainmaker", "Train, Train", and finally "Ode to Tipper Gore" played. Of course, during the dirty sexy language of "Ode to Tipper Gore". our orgy stopped especially when Jani Lane said the line, "I wanna hear all of you scream the hair off your nuts!" which was followed by a ton of Fuck's and Jani Lane talking about getting a blowjob on stage. We were all laughing by the end of it and decided to go to bed on that note.

---

I woke up and looked over at my cell phone, it read, Friday, September 29th at 9 AM.

I crawled over Tabby and Hannah, took a leak and then a shower. I remembered my boss at the stadium asked that all of us janitors get in earlier, so I dressed in a pair of jeans and a Bon Jovi T-shirt from their "Slippery When Wet" World Tour. Drank a glass of milk and had two slices of cherry pie for my breakfast, followed by a glass of orange juice.

I finished getting ready and headed into work early.

My boss told me and the other janitors how the concerts had been expanded by a day and then on Saturday night we would need to help get the concert stage and equipment packed up for their overnight transport to the next stop on the tour where another crew would set everything back up. We would get paid double time for today and tomorrow. My boss then sent us across the street to Momma's to eat our lunches paid by our employer. Momma was there in her gingham Wizard of OZ dress working behind the counter. Only one of her daughters were there waiting tables as Momma's husband and one of her sons worked the grills.

After lunch, we spent the next few hours making sure everything was clean and ready for the guests. Once we were done, my boss and a number of folks in business suits walked around the stadium and into and out of each restroom. Meanwhile the vendors were setting up their stalls around the stadium, while the security personnel were staging and moving to their spots around the stadium.

When the concert started up my boss sent me and the other janitors to our sectors to collect trash and makes sure the bathrooms were clean enough. Once we were done we came back to our room and waited out the concert. After the concert was over and the security people began getting the customers out of the seating area, we began cleaning up the field, aisles, seats and rows of the stadium. Once we were done getting those areas cleaned up, most of the concert goers had left the stadium, so we went around and cleaned up the concourses, bathrooms and other public areas, where the fans had been cleared from. We had to wait for the parking lots to clear before we went about cleaning up the rest of the stadium areas proper, including the parking lots and the exterior trash cans.

Once I was done for the day, I ate a late dinner at Momma's and then Tabby picked me up. I told her about my schedule for Saturday and crashed in bed as soon as I got to my apartment. Well I had the last piece of Cherry pie and a glass of milk before I crashed for the night.

---

Tabby woke me up the next morning got me fed breakfast and then sent me off to work.

Work was much the same as on Friday, with me having to get my own lunch. Dinner was provided by my boss. After the concert was done, instead of cleaning up the interior of the stadium, we helped with the tear down and packing of the stage and the equipment as the roadies told us what to do. Some of us were tasked helping the vendors pack up their wares and getting those put in vans. We got all of them packed up and on the road by 12:30 AM.

Then we went to work cleaning the stadium up starting inside the stadium, then the concourses and restrooms. Once those were done, we finally cleaned the outside of the stadium and the parking lots. I got home by 4 AM, having to take early busses and then having to walk between stops and finally to my apartment. No one was in my apartment, so I crashed in bed.

---

Tabby woke me up the next afternoon. All of the women were there and naked. I looked at the clock and saw it was 2PM on Sunday, October 1st.

Lyla spoke, "The way we see things Jon, if we all have to be here waiting to be picked up for our fittings, wearing only sandals and robes by 7:50 PM this evening, We probably want something to eat before we leave, so that means we need to be here by 7:00 PM at the latest, given how all of us will likely need to use the bathrooms after we eat. So we have 6 hours to eat two more meals, or in Jon's case two meals and while we are waiting we might as well fuck each other."

"She means we eat a late lunch now and then fuck like rabbits until 6 PM, then we eat dinner and clean up so we are ready to go by 8 PM. Then Kara, Heather and Teresa will go to Kara's apartment to shower and get "dressed", while Lyla, Hannah and myself will walk across the hall, as Ruby, Tabby and Haley stay here with you Jon," added Grace.

Tabby and Ruby then handed out bowls of chicken salad and bowls of fruit salad. I sat at my table, with Lyla inserting my cock into her pussy, as she sat side-saddle, with Grace on my left and Teresa on my right. Kara sat on the other side of the table with Haley and Hannah sitting on either side of them. Heather, Ruby and Tabby ate standing up. As we ate, I noticed all of the women looked like they had been fucking for awhile, with sweat beading on their faces, arms, bellies, legs and tits.

After lunch, I was encouraged to fuck first Lyla, then Grace, then Kara, then Teresa, followed by Heather, then Hannah, before we broke for dinner. I had came twice already and I felt the sweat dripping from my naked body down my body as Heather, Ruby, and Tabby answered the door giving the pizza delivery guy a sight. In fact, other than me, who had Hannah lying on top of me, the guy could see all of the women in the apartment naked. After they paid him, they had to push him out the door and lock the door as he asked if he could join our sex orgy.

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers