An Offer Too Good to Pass Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Momma - Owner of and waitress at Momma's Diner located across the street from the Stadium

Tabitha Smythe - Jon's raven haired ex-girlfriend who has Double-D cup tits and an upside down triangle of pubic hair. She grew up with Jon going to the same high school. She was fired from her job, divorced by her husband and thrown out of her home after she was caught cheating on her husband and plotting to destroy his life with one of his Vice Presidents. She becomes the cook in the apartment, as well as a cam girl, cosplay model and nude model. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Vampirella for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Hannah Hong - Chinese woman with D-cup tits and a bald pussy. Grace's sorority sister and roommate from college, becomes a stripper named Jezebel Ho after she is fired from her job as a bank teller after propositioning a male customer who complained to her bank manager. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Jade for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Heather Hunter - African American software engineering student and sorority girl with E-cup tits. Works as a Hooter's waitress and as a topless waitress under the name Coco Puff at the Breakfast Boudoir. Also streams video of her in lingerie and swimsuits playing video games. Wanted to design video games or be a Hollywood CGI artist, until the video game industry shrunk, while the CGI job market developed slave labor salaries at slave hours. Her mother is a lawyer, dad is an engineer. Her oldest sister is a doctor, oldest brother is a lawyer, and middle sister is an aerospace engineer. She is he youngest in her family. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Pantha for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Teresa Mendez - Latina grad student and sorority girl getting her law degree. She works at the same Hooters restaurant with Ruby and Heather. Her dad is an under boss with the Mexican Mafia. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Dejah Thoris for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Kara Thompson - Platinum blonde albino female librarian with F-cup tits and porcelain white skin. Jon meets her as she is dancing naked in their apartment's laundry room at 5 AM and takes her virginity. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Lady Death for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Haley Domenico - Blue eyed blonde woman with a shaved pussy and D-cup tits. Works as a model/salesgirl at The Slut House, which sells, lingerie, fetish wear, swim wear, cosplay outfits, sex toys, lubricants, instructional sex DVD's and porn DVDs. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Vandala for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Trudy - Jon's next door neighbor and wife to Todd. She has E-cup tits, an hou glass figure and a full bush of red pubic hair.

Dick - investment advisor in town for a convention with his submissive full service secretary Raven. has a normal sized cock.

Raven - Raven haired brunette is Dick's full service submissive secretary with G-cup tits.

Holly -A redheaded woman with short hair cut into a bob cut. She has D-cups, an athletic body, and a bald pussy. She is Clarisse's wife and submissive.

Clarisse Vanderbilt - A grey headed woman with long hair. She has D-cups, an athletic body, and a bald pussy. She is an heiress, who is Holly's wife and Mistress.

Miss Grey - A young brunette woman with her hair in a bun wearing in a grey business suit works for Mr. Black.

Unknown Nurse - works at office where the group gets tested for STDs and given a full physical exam.

Unknown Doctor - works at office where the group gets tested for STDs and given a full physical exam.

Emanuele - Brunette with a bald pussy and C-cup tits who works at a French Spa.

Chloe - blonde haired woman with D-cup tits who works as assistant to Colette.

Colette - grey haired woman with D-cup tits who is Clarisse's costume designer.