An Offering for Aphrodite Pt. 05

Story Info
Evangeline is teased. Her craving for her Goddess grows.
2.1k words
4.69
6.3k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers

When Evangeline woke that morning, she felt a deep throbbing ache between her thighs. The sensation simultaneously made her whimper and wince. It was painful, yet somehow pleasant. The kind of ache she'd experienced in the past after a long hard fuck. She laughed to herself. Well, she hadn't experienced that for a long time, so it couldn't be that. She slipped out of bed and made her way to the bathroom, hoping that a long, hot shower might help to ease her aching body a bit.

Once under the hot spray of water, her body relaxed, and the ache lessened, yet she could still feel it deep inside her. For a moment, she considered slipping fingers inside her wet core, wondering if an orgasm might help to bring her some relief, but decided against it when she remembered how impossible it had been to bring herself to orgasm the day before. Only the redheaded stranger had been able to sate her needs.

With the memory of her encounter in the alley the day before, Evangeline felt happier. Perhaps the mysterious woman would come to visit the cafe again today. As she thought of the beautiful stranger, she felt a now familiar flutter at her core. It seemed almost constant these days, with her body in a continuously aroused state.

After her shower, Evangeline dried off and dressed quickly, getting ready for her shift at the cafe. The walk to work seemed to happen all too fast, and she couldn't help looking around to see if she might catch a glimpse of the stranger from the day before. At one point, she spotted a flash of red hair in a crowd a few feet in front of her. Her heart started pounding, and she suddenly felt breathless. But when the crowd cleared a little, she saw it was a man and not her redheaded beauty at all. That realisation left her feeling bereft in a way that she was scared to think about too deeply.

Luckily, she had reached the cafe, and she hoped it would be busy enough to keep her distracted from thoughts of redheaded goddesses. Like clockwork, a crowd arrived for the breakfast rush, keeping Evangeline busy with taking orders, serving food, making drinks, and cleaning tables. Her morning became a whirlwind of activity, for which she was grateful. Yet even with the constant demands from customers, she still couldn't fight the urge to look towards the door each time it opened, hoping to see the redhead who seemed to have such a hold over her.

By 10.30, the breakfast rush had slowed and Evangeline was sent for her break. She took off her apron and left it on the front counter before making her way to the bathroom. She closed and locked the door of the single cubicle before looking at herself in the mirror over the sink. Her face was flushed; perhaps from rushing around all morning, or perhaps from being on constant high alert in her attempts to look out for a certain someone. This was ridiculous. One sleazy encounter with a stranger in an alley and she was acting like some kind of crazed stalker.

Determined to clear her mind, Evangeline turned and leaned back to rest her bottom against the sink. Closing her eyes, she took several deep breaths to steady herself. Just as her pounding heart was slowing to something that felt a little more normal, there was a pounding on the bathroom door that startled her and made it race once more. Even though she knew it was probably a customer, she couldn't hold back the frustration she felt at being disturbed just when she was beginning to settle her nerves a little.

"I'll be out in a minute! Just be patient!"

"No problem, Angel," a familiar voice called through to her. "I'll just wait out here until you're finished."

Evangeline stared at the bathroom door for a moment in shock, as she recognised both the voice and the nickname that had been used. It was the woman she'd been hoping to see all day. When she came to her senses, she rushed to the door and opened it to see the mysterious redhead from the day before standing there. She paused, unsure of what to do or how to react now that she was finally face to face with this woman. Luckily, the redhead didn't seem to have the same problem.

The stranger placed her hands on Evangeline's shoulders and pushed her back into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Within seconds, the other woman had Evangeline backed up against the wall, their mouths so close that she could feel the redhead's warm breath caressing her lips with each breath.

"Did you miss me, little Angel?"

The other woman's voice was so soft and soothing, yet it created such an intense ache at her core, as if she had the power to seduce anyone she wanted with that melodious voice alone. It wouldn't surprise Evangeline if she could do exactly that.

"Well? Did you?" she prompted when Evangeline didn't answer the first time.

"I did... ummm... please, can I know your name now?"

The other woman took a moment to ponder Evangeline's question. "Hmmm, but don't you think this is so much more fun when we remain strangers? How about this? I will let you pick something that you may call me whenever I come to visit you. It can be anything you like. So what will it be, Angel?"

Evangeline's brow furrowed as she thought it over. There was only one word that came to mind when thinking about the stunning woman in front of her, but she worried it might not be right to call her by that word. Her face grew hot as seconds ticked by with the redhead watching her.

"Spit it out, little Angel. I can see there is a word sitting right on the tip of your tongue. Tell me what it is. Now."

While the other woman's voice remained soft, there was no mistaking the command in her words.

Evangeline cleared her throat before whispering, "Goddess."

A knowing smile spread across the other woman's face, and Evangeline couldn't help but wonder if there was some inside joke she was missing out on.

"So, from now on, you will call me Goddess when I come to visit. Good girl. And because you have been a good girl, I think you deserve a reward."

Evangeline whimpered at the thought of receiving a reward from the Goddess in front of her, and the fluttering at her centre became almost overwhelming.

"Thank you, Goddess," she whimpered in a breathless voice.

The Goddess' lips crashed down hard against her own, her tongue demanding entry into Evangeline's mouth. Her lips parted easily as she surrendered to the intensity of the kiss. The redhead pressed her body closer, pinning Evangeline against the wall with a strength that she had never witnessed in another woman before. It created a feeling of helplessness, and she whimpered into the deep and claiming kiss.

Evangeline's head was spinning when the other woman pulled back, both of them staring at each other breathlessly.

"I think you like my kisses, don't you, Angel?"

She could only nod frantically as she tried to lean forward to kiss her Goddess again, but the redhead leaned back in response, denying Evangeline another taste of those luscious red lips. When she felt slender fingers trailing up her thigh, lifting her skirt higher, Evangeline whimpered loudly.

With wide eyes, she watched as her Goddess crouched down in front of her, leaving her feeling shaky and breathless. Her pussy quivered in anticipation, wondering if her reward might be the feel of this beautiful woman's mouth on her sex. That seemed too good to be true. Yet, as the redhead lifted her skirt, then hooked her fingers into Evangeline's panties to pull them down her legs, it looked like maybe it was going to be her lucky day after all.

When her Goddess leaned in closer, brushing her nose gently against her folds while inhaling the scent of her need, Evangeline let out a moan. Even that one small touch felt like heaven, and she needed more. Without thinking about what she was doing, she reached down to grasp a handful of red hair, trying to guide her lover's mouth to where she needed it the most. But the other woman only laughed and reached up to disentangle her fingers.

"Stop being greedy, Angel. I will take what I want, when I want. You are my pretty little toy and I want to enjoy you."

While a part of her felt sad at being chastised for being greedy, there was another part of her that melted when the Goddess made it clear that she had no say in what might happen. By now, the fire at her core was raging out of control and she would have done anything to feel her lover's tongue against her dripping sex. But it seemed she was only allowed to feel her Goddess' gentle kisses grazing against her inner thighs. Occasionally, she would feel that tongue she craved lick at the smooth skin to lap up the droplets of desire that leaked from her needy sex. The soft growls that her Goddess made every time she tasted the moisture on her thighs made her hope that the next place she would take a taste would be from the dripping source. Yet Evangeline was kept waiting and denied.

Her whimpers flowed as she writhed helplessly, hoping that if she moved in just the right way, she might feel her beautiful lover's tongue brush against her aching core. But all it earned her was powerful hands gripping her hips, pushing her back against the wall and holding her still while the other woman took her time exploring with her lips and tongue. No matter how much she tried to move, Evangeline couldn't break free of that firm grip. Her pussy quivered with unrelenting desire, and her clit throbbed with its need for attention. She had to clench her hands into fists at her sides to stop herself from either grasping the Goddess' hair again or reaching down between her thighs to quell the ache herself. While she was desperate for relief, she was worried that if she did something to upset her lover, the attention might stop altogether.

Evangeline pushed her feet wider apart, hoping that if she could expose her needy sex even more, then maybe her Goddess wouldn't be able to resist moving her mouth away from her inner thighs and up to the part of her that ached most for her kisses. Finally, she was rewarded when the redhead's lips moved up her leg to dance along delicate folds. She couldn't hold back the loud cry that such kisses ripped from her. Each touch of her Goddess' lips against her sex left her shaking with desire, bringing her close to the brink. But it wasn't quite enough. Her clit throbbed mercilessly, making her feel the intensity of her own need.

"Please, Goddess," she begged. "I need to cum. Please make me cum, Goddess. The teasing is too much. I can't handle any more."

Once more, the redhead simply laughed, before going back to teasing Evangeline with the gentlest of kisses and licks along her slick folds. Before she realised what she was doing, Evangeline moved her hand between her thighs to rub at her throbbing clit. When the Goddess didn't stop her, she rubbed frantically, desperate to bring herself some relief. The need built and built, but no matter what she did, she couldn't reach the orgasm that she needed so badly. Even with the Goddess kissing and licking about her folds, she still couldn't do it.

A frustrated sob slipped out from Evangeline then, as her entire body shook with pent up desire. Gently, the Goddess took hold of her hand and pulled it away from her sex, before licking each finger to clean up the moisture that coated them. Evangeline whimpered as her lover then rose to her feet once more, signalling that she was finished.

"Please, Goddess," was all she could manage to whisper.

The redhead smiled and leaned in to kiss the tip of Evangeline's nose. "No, Angel. Not now. Not here. I want you needy and aching when I come to visit you later."

At her words, Evangeline perked up. "I get to see you again today, Goddess?"

"Maybe. You'll have to wait and see."

And with that, her Goddess turned and walked out, without even a glance back towards Evangeline.

EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers