An Office Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Outlaw
Outlaw
15 Followers

The combination of his tongue in her bottom, his rough jaw against her sex and his hardness in her mouth threw her over the edge. She clenched her thighs, rising off his erection to let out a tortured, explosive scream. AS she reared back, her weight shifted, forcing more of his hot, hungry tongue into her and driving more pressure onto his busy jaw. The sensations doubled, trebled, and then all thought was gone as a white detonation happened in her mind.

Feeling her explode, Rohan began to retreat, withdrawing his movements' intensity as she continued to moan and sob. She collapsed forward, barely catching herself with one hand before she rolled off him and onto the floor. Her breathing came in great swallows of air, and from his position next to her, he could see the rippling curves of her body burnished with sweat, micro convulsions sending twitches and shivers across the landscape of her skin.

Gradually, Amanda returned to the world, slipping back into her rubbery, trembling muscles. She looked at Rohan wearily, grinning, exhausted and satisfied. "I thought this was supposed to be relaxing!"

He chuckled, reaching down to stroke her skin.

"I'm pretty relaxed. Aren't you?" he smiled.

She sat up again, reaching over and wrapping her hand around him, beginning to stroke and squeeze lightly.

She said, "I'm going to say two things. Please take them both seriously."

He nodded, as attentive as any man could be with a slim, determined hand sliding up and down his erection.

She whispered, "Firstly, you make me feel safe like I've never felt before. I want you to know that I trust you."

He nodded. "Thank you. And secondly?"

She twisted her body, rising to her knees. "Secondly, I think it's my turn to ask for things. And because I trust you, I don't have any fear or shame about my next request."

"Okay. What do you need?"

She turned herself to straddle his legs, staying locked to his eyes. "I need you to fuck my mouth. I've got a lot of things in mind for the rest of this weekend, and we'll get to them all. But right now, I want you to come down my throat. I think I've earned it." She said this last line with a prim little smile, then sank her mouth back onto him.

Rohan felt her hands and mouth working together. She bucked her head up and down, lips sliding along his length, hands holding and squeezing and moving along in unison. They both knew he was close, and he began to moan, the feeling building up in him.

She stopped sucking him, looking up at him as he glanced down, surprised. "What did I ask for? Specifically, what did I want from you, babe?"

She put her mouth back on him, suppressing a grin as she felt his hands grip her hair. He began to piston in and out of her mouth, a restless and rising tide. Amanda could feel herself matching his excitement, her body reacting to this primal assault she'd practically begged for. His head pushed deeper into her mouth, nearing her throat, and the bucking of his hips became faster and faster.

She felt his fingers clench in her hair just before the first explosion came, slamming across her tongue and into her throat. He held her there, pumping into her mouth, groaning with the feeling of her clamped around him. She felt a wave of arousal and satisfaction mingle in her as she swallowed, wanting him immediately back inside to fill the sudden hollowness in her sex.

His grip released, and he slumped back to the floor. She smiled, swallowing the last mouthful of his come before kissing the tip of his erection and climbing off his legs. She crawled up beside him, kissing him as they lay together on the towel. His arm came around her shoulder, holding her against him, and he kissed her forehead, then her mouth again.

"Do you need a shower now?" she asked with a playful smile.

He chuckled. "What I need is to learn more about this list of other things you have planned. I might need to get more sleep!"

She kissed him again. "Soon enough, babe. Soon enough. Now, where's my wine?"

Outlaw
Outlaw
15 Followers
12