All Comments on 'An Officer and a Gentleman-1777 Ch. 10'

by jerseyblue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubover 10 years ago
Great story

Nice balance, great detail. A little rough but great story line. Thanks!

u5969u5969over 10 years ago
nice!

A very engaging story- I've read

several historical accounts of this

campaign and it is interesting to

see it told from a British perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
engaging story line

I enjoyed reading the series as it is not just a sex thing. Full of people and events. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
finish

are you going to finish this story, was really enjoying it......

IZ03IZ03about 8 years ago
Almost 3 Years

Long time LIT reader, rare commenter. An enjoyable story in one of my favorite genres: historical romance. Still, almost 3 years now and it remains unfinished. This certainly is not a unique occurrence as this and other sites are almost paved with the "bones" of unfinished stories. For many, the quality is so poor as to make their demise almost an act of mercy. When, however, it is work by an author with jerseyblue's skill, it is truly a disappointment. It helps for me to imagine that the characters of all these orphaned tales are still going on without us, continuing their adventures and all coming to happy ends. Perhaps holding conventions with other forsaken characters. Why not? But jerseyblue and all the other unpaid scribblers on this site deserve our thanks and support for all the creative energy they expend for what is, after all, our entertainment. They owe us nothing. That said, for me, personally, no unfinished story (even the intentionally unfinished of the kind JPB is so fond of) get's more than a single star. So, fare well Major Tremaine, Katrina, Corporal Ayres and all the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The end????

Where is the ending?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous