All Comments on 'An Old Girlfriend, A New Life Pt. 04'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Always glad to read a new chapter by you!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Helena married Carl on page three of your 4 page chapter. Are you a moron? Did Helena find out why the MC didn't marry Kitty? Your message that MC and Kitty should have been married 26 years before is clear but the rationale for why MC and Helena divorced never made sense.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 1 year agoAuthor

Maybe you should have read the earlier chapters. It was clear that in Artie's heart, Kitty was the love of his life. He and Helena had a good marriage for about 15 years, but the last 5 they grew apart. They still care about each other and love each other, but they had to divorce because their marriage had become unloving. And please, Don't call anyone a moron. It's rude, and just shows you to be a low person. I'd prefer you not read any of my other works.

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953over 1 year ago

Never mind the naysayers. Always look forward to reading your stories. I won’t descend to the commenters level. Suffice to say that if he/she has issues with your tales, he/she can read elsewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES