All Comments on 'An Old Story of An Old Affair'

by NC_Coastal

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When we moved to a house that we bought we felt very welcome. We were invited to a community party. It was in the backyard two doors away. We met a lot of fun people. We really enjoyed it. A neighbor Joshua was talking to me. He noticed Amanda my wife talking to another neighbor Jacob. He said keep an eye on that guy he's caused trouble for 2 couples that I know of. What did he do? He swindled the wives into bed with him. Really? Yes who were they? Both families have moved away and as far as he knew one was divorced and one was still together. Watch him.I thanked him. I kept an eye on him and my wife. I really thought I could trust Amanda but I wanted to make sure. The next party I seen him hanging around Amanda again so I started staying closer. Later I was asked to help with getting some ice. When I returned Joshua said hey I just seen Jacob and Amanda over there he pointed me in the direction. I said thanks and headed over. Before I got there I seen Amanda coming out of the house with another neighbor lady.I walked over to them. I approached them and joined them in conversation. Long story short I called a cousin that owed me a favor and explained. Later when I seen Jacob flirting with Amanda again went towards them and before getting to them Amanda walked away. I don't think that she seen me coming so I changed directions. Then purposely went to her and stayed with her. She was acting different and I asked if she was ok? She said that she just wasn't feeling well. The next day I was enjoying the pleasant weather. Amanda was with me. Joshua exited their house and came over to us. Hey folks enjoying the beautiful weather? We both answered yes. Did you hear about Jacob? No again we both answered. I asked what the deal? Jacob said he had must have went to Club 19 after our get together and got mugged and is in the hospital. Omy I said. Yes but it's not like he didn't deserve something to happen to him for the things that he's done in the past. After he left I said sounds like someone was paying him back for some wrong doing. Could be Amanda said. He moved out of the area after he was released from the hospital. I never mentioned him again but other people did. Some said that they were glad. I acted netural. Later while in bed Amanda asked me Tony you didn't go beat him up did you? How could you ask me that I was with you all the time. O that is right. I asked Amanda is there something that you need to tell me? She explained about him trying to get her to cheat on me. Did you want to? For heaven's sake no. I will admit that he was trying but that was as far as he could get and there was opportunities but I didn't want anything to do with anyone other than you. Things have been great. Actually never have seen him since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNC_Coastal@NC_Coastal
48-year-old writer from the South. Love erotica and have wanted to write like this for years. I have a big imagination and love to chat and cam. Just discovered the chat room here. I'm a work in progress, into everything and love to play online. Pics for pics. Open-minded.