All Comments on 'An Open Secret Ch. 01'

by GummyBearsRReal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Babbling and too long. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are one of the worst writers I’ve ever encountered. Don’t publish anything more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The worst story I've read here in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing happened here. Too many loopholes. Try again.

Rangerider98201Rangerider98201almost 2 years ago

Where to start.. Poorly written and clearly not edited. I got confused multiple times about who was involved with the current storytelling. This just drags on and on for no reason. Zero plot setup... You should just delete this.

You make the father out to be some cuckold that is completely miserable with his wife, but too much of a pussy to do anything about it. I don't know any man that would have put up with that for 20 years. I mean even when the wife is caught red handed after being suspected of cheating, he acts as if nothing is wrong. That's total BS...

Then you have his taboo voyeur thing going on with his daughter, but doesn't act on it when he figures out that she definitely knows what he is doing. And even when she comes out and says it, he ships her off instead of doing what BOTH of them want. I mean I just wasted an hour reading your BS story with bad writing, and got ZERO payoff for it.

I should have skipped this part of the story and started at CH. 2... Maybe I would have gotten the better part of the story. You should delete this and forget it was ever written. Oh and find and editor, because even a bad editor could have helped straighten this story out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous