All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 09'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
malay_malemalay_maleover 17 years ago
Been looking forward to it!

Love the twist in the plot when Mandy manage to trap the old man after reading the previous series. You got some great ideas for Mandy to fight them off and yet lost out on some. I feel that what makes the story alluring. Keep on writing the tug of wars and plot twisters, the are superd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Still great

I love this series more and more. Glad you didn't get the friend involved. It sounds very selfish but I hope this series goes at least another 5 or 6 Chapters. It's so hot and dirty and I love the detail you give. More please please please...and quicker would be excellent, I checked this sight every day just for this new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh My !!!

My husband and I have been checking every few days for the next installment ...wow !!! we love this series ... we got so excited that my husband put me against the wall and assualtd my nipples just like George did to Mandy and the we fucked like kids ... you are fantastic ... keep 'em comming ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great...

Hmm..these old boys seem to be dumping a large amount of cum inside this hot little slut. Love to see her get seeded by a fat, black man who doesn't get around to bathing very often...perhaps you can work it in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yes, i agree with......

Yes, i agree with a fat, black man who doesn't get around to bathing very often.... Again, you delivered bambigirl :)

naughty Papanaughty Papaabout 15 years ago
wow it is getting hotter

will her mom also get involved ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous