All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 28'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Old John

WoW Thanks Bambi ! Great effort on chtp 28, but it would be better if they both take turn to raped abbey or Gangbang her while she was tied up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Havn't even read it yet....

And I'm already giving it a 100. My anticipation of this story ALONE warrants that rate. Gonna read it now. Is it strange that I'm already craving chapter 29? Oh dear Lord...I think you may have created a monster Bambigirl....and I love you for it lol. Thank you so much for the latest Chapter.

malay_malemalay_maleover 14 years ago
Miss your stories

Keep on writing bambi!

JorachJorachover 14 years ago
Another classic once again

Yet another instant hit, great job!

JorachJorachover 14 years ago
Another classic once again

Yet another instant hit, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WELCOME BACK

Good to have you back Bambi and with another solid chapter.

Though to be honest a bit short on the sex front this time.

Just one good sex scene and a facial. The masked bandit could have ordered her and her uncle to do anything, hells bells if i was in that situation i would have lost it big time. A forced strip for starters, definitely a BJ or two.

Don't take this as critisism it was still a very enjoyable read, longer than usual too.

Its just so good to have you submitting again, i hope you continue this wonderful series indefinitely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another great story

he does it again!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well done!!

That was sooo good.. your stories are always a pleasure to read and i enjoy it every time// i am one of your fans that check your stories all the time!! great to see u writing.. keep it up!!

tanginaniyotanginaniyoover 14 years ago
Not reading this

Im sure its a great sex story and all. unfortunately, i think ill skip reading this chapter. It just hard to read this then have to wait for months for a new chapter for mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good job.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
World class!

What more can I say? Bambi, you are gifted. Like many others I am completely hooked on your stories, and yes, I too am already anticipating your next work (the constant complaining regarding your delays between each chapter must irritate you immensely. All good things are worth waiting for).I only implore you to keep writing - this series is quite simply marvelous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh yes!!!

I played with my pussy and tits the whole time i was reading this.. I love your stories and wish I were Mandy having dirty old men suck my nipples... ummm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
New character?

Wonder if it's time for a new character, like a slightly younger cousin of Mandys, with strawberry blonde hair and huge 32f tits for some dirty old perverts to abuse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another wonderful addition to the Mandy saga!

Hey Bambi, Congratulations on another great chapter. After reading about all of Mandy's troubles with these old men I sometimes fatasize that she has the same problems but with old women. I could see where these old women get jelous of the attention Mandy gets from the old men at the nursing home and finding out about the blackmail tapes decide to force her into many humiliating acts. She could be made to perform oral sex on the oldest lady in the home or let a woman with bed sores sit on her face. Well in my fantasies she has to do whatever these nasty old women can think up. I don't want you to think I am telling you how to write your story. I love this saga just the way it is, but if you ever feel the need to take Mandy somewhere different I sure think this would be an interesting place for her to visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dirty old Women. Yes please.

Having Mandy or Alison or better still both blackmailed by dirty disgusting old Women has been suggested quite a few times. I personally love the idea, it would add that bit of variety. I'm not criticizing, your stories are great but thinking up different scenarios on the same theme can't be easy, so why not give it a go?

Obviously your not struck on the idea, same with anal sex there's very little of that in your stories.

It would be nice to know what makes you tick. So come on Bambi tell us why you can't bring yourself to broaden your horizons a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey bambi, is there ani Chirstmas Surprise ?

Hey bambi, all your chapters on mandy were great!

But wondering is there ani Chirstmas Surprise edition on mandy like she is forced to offer herself as a chirstmas present to a group of disgusting old men...& Alison was there watching but mandy did not notice..

btw when is the next chpt coming... any updates?

we are all waiting anxiously..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Encore encore...

Liked it but not a classic. Can you please take some of the hints from comments left refering to ideas for future stories? I like the photoshoot idea. Ted asks her to go along to model some clothes for a friend of his. unbeknown to Ted & Mandy it's a photoshoot for the local school's clothing catalogue (schoolwear, sportswear, recreationalwear, etc.). The photographer, expecting a typically average built model, has only brought medium sized clothing!! that idea has lots of options. The wimpy boyfriend idea. Mandy has a wimpy boyfriend who keeps spoiling/getting in the way of all the dirty old mens plans just before they act them out. He can't get in the way all the time though and one day walks in on her during a bukkake session where he's restrained and forced to watch her get covered in spunk.. are you taking any of this in, eh? great ideas. Ted's Card night idea... i've got more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Luv it

Nice attempt. And without the videotape.

May I suggest that Uncle Mike became bolder and made advances on Mandy. Unfortunately Mandy has to bear with it out of respect and concern for her Aunt Margaret

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Nice to see something without the video tape. In my opinion it's been done now. And Many should really just refuse to do more for these guys and stop being worried about the tape and just deal with it. Knowing there are so many copys out there already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
waiting for the next chapter

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! B

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hi Bambi

Hi Bambi,is it too soon to be asking for an update?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

When is the next update?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
IS chpt 28 the final Chpt !?!!??

Hi bambi we all had waited for quite some time . Suddenly it just crossed mine mind tat r u still wif us.....or is tis the END ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
..................the ordeal was over.

Is this the end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG..where r u bambigal

Hey bam, any updates on the next CHPT...? Mandy finally got back all her tapes & how abt Ted & the rest of his gang ? Any gangbang YET ?

Maybe can give us some directions on wat e next Chpt will be LIKE ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Waiting as well for the next chapter.

In the meantime, could other users direct me to similar quality authors? It's not so easy to find your way...

mb

tanginaniyotanginaniyoabout 14 years ago
knew it

knew this series was over.. even if a new one comes up... its gonna take another 10 months before the next one. RIP series. it was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

The last update came 5 months after. It is now approaching 5 mths since the last update........

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11about 14 years ago
anything wrong bambigirl

It may nearly be 5 months since last post from Bambigirl, but some indication as to when / or if thereis ever gonna be another chapter in this wonderful series would be nice.

Where are you Bambigirl, we miss you !!

bambigirl44bambigirl44about 14 years agoAuthor
From the author

Apologies all round, yes I'm still here and yes I know I've been quiet for some time...I do plan to write more and have a number of ideas buzzing around in my head, just give me a little time..many many thanks for all the great comments it is appreciated...Bambi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Take your time

These series are so good I don't even read anything else on this site anymore.

Hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

The good stuff are worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Like it AS IS!

I for one hope you do not pay heed to many of these suggestions. If this series delves into lesbian or any violent-type nonconsent, I won't read it. This series fills a niche that is hard for me to find - young, fit, busty woman who (usually) gets very vocal during sex! BEST SERIES BY FAR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I totally agree. Please stick to the original genre.

bambigirl44bambigirl44about 14 years agoAuthor
From the author

Just a quick update, I am currently writing the next chapter and have no fear I have no intention of moving far from my regular theme. I know to some of you more variation would be a good thing and maybe it would be, however I think there is already much variation throughout the site and the "dirty old man/ hot young girl" thing isn't greatly catered for, and as it is of course a theme I personally enjoy then it is what I shall be continuing with. As I say I am writing the next chapter, unfortunately life for me is very busy so I don't anticipate it being on here for maybe a couple of weeks but I assure you it is coming.....again a million thanks for all the great comments.......Bambi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Excellent stories! There is an offer on increase in a breast of Mendi or its compulsion to be engaged in prostitution?

(I am sorry for bad English)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep up the good work..

This is the only place that I can get old man pretty girl sex... especially the extended nipple sucking...your descriptions are so vivid..ummmm... too much is wtitten for men so I am happy to find some girl stories that excite me.. it has always been my fantasy but very difficult to find...

thank you bambigirl44...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please don't stop writing!

I totally agree with the previous comment - it's very hard to find stories for girls, especially with this type of storyline. I'm very similar to the description of Mandy (except I have ginger hair) and have always fantasized about dirty old buggers rubbing their smelly old cocks all over my lovely big boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Can't wait for the next story.....Wwoo Hhoo..... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Magic Moments

Brilliant series, everyone a gem.

I've been trying to think of my favourite moment, not easy when there's so many.

But pushed I think Mandy pretending to be asleep while the lucky Walter had his evil wicked way with her gets my vote...classic magic moment.

Anybody else have a magic moment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
best moments

many great moments - but the one's that spring to mind immediately are the old drunk guys in the nursing home, the brothers & old guy at the wedding, Mandy's '1st time' was a classic and also Alison getting coerced by the young guy in storeroom. These are what this story-line is built on.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Magic moments

Sometimes its the little things that make these stories so special.

The wind blowing up the back of mandys skirt as she lifts the spare wheel from the car boot.....Mandy being run up the stairs to the bedroom, first by Ted then later by Peter....A young Alison arranging adult mags on the top shelf while the newagent looks up her skirt.

The images these few words cunjure up in the head is what makes Bambigirl such a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Whens the big day coming?

Bambi your killing us with anticipation.

Four weeks have now gone by since you said it would be a couple of weeks before the next adventure of our favourite busty twosome would be ready.

When are you going to put us out of our misery?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Magic moments

Too many favorite moments but the one I have read probably more than most was Mandys first meeting with bernard in the old folks home. the moment when he tried to put his hand up the back of her skirt when she was trying to put the pillow behind his head. And then when he cried fake tears and she took such pity on him she let him have a free feel of her lovely big boobs, because afterall what harm would it do......gets me hard just thinking about it now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mandy bathing with dirty old men

Hi bambi i still prefer the part where mandy had to bath peter grandfather...so far that chtp is one of the best....hope to read more about mandy bathing with dirty old men and have sex with them in the bathroom...that will be great!...tK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
When is the next chpt going to be ready ?

Hi bambi, when is the next chapter READY ? we all have been for a month plus... pl show us some light...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

A 'couple of weeks' felt like a couple of months.....a compliment

breezer1breezer1almost 14 years ago
heya

have 2 agree with the others when is the next chapter gonna b ready?

I check weekly 4 the next chapter

and cannot wait 4 the next one :)

bambigirl44bambigirl44almost 14 years agoAuthor
From the author

Sincere apologies for the ridiculously long wait, I know I said I would have the next chapter on sooner but finding the time alone to give it my 100% attention is not easy. However I absolutely promise I will have it submitted to Lit' this week.

Thank you all for your patience, perhaps I will make the next few chapters after this a little shorter and to the point so I can turn them out a bit quicker.

Bambi

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11almost 14 years ago
Cant wait !!!

Great to hear Bambigirl that hopefully next hot chapter of Mandy should hopefully be on here this week. Ifor one cant wait, the delay has been unbearable but I know it will be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

knowing a new chapter is coming gave me a hard on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good news!

Good to hear that there's going to be 'a next few chapters after this'. Great writing, great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yahoo!!!

Wow. I am sure Lit's site traffic will be congested on the weekend!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
When is the next chpt ready..?

Last week is gone and still no new updates. When is the new chpt coming, bambi ?

bambigirl44bambigirl44almost 14 years agoAuthor
From the author

I have submitted it to Lit', but it's still pending approval, sorry nothing I can do, shouldn't be long now tho.

Bambi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

It's finally here. Bambi's first release of 2010 !!!

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Worth reading

Great originality in the story. Strong character development and some very sordid sex scenes. Recommended.

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 5 years agoAuthor
From the author

Looking forward to your feedback when next we chat Jo Kelly...

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 5 years agoAuthor
From the author

Looking forward to your feedback Jo Kelly ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous