An Orc's Tale

Story Info
An orc on the run crosses paths with an elf and a soldier.
2.6k words
4.27
6.8k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisexdude
bisexdude
15 Followers

Hi everyone! Long time reader, first time writer here. Hope you all enjoy my story. Let me know what you think.

The ground crunched under Gareth's boots as he trudged through the woods, His chest heaving from exertion. His pace slows until he finally allows himself to rest against a tree. It had been a month since his village fell to Altus' army. He was the only Orc left in the region to not be carted off to wherever Altus banished them. Gareth had been running night and day trying to stay one step ahead of the king's patrol and the exhaustion had finally caught up, his throat ached for water and his feet yearned for rest. The glimmer of a nearby lake caught the orc's eye. He shambled his tired frame towards the midnight oasis.

Gareth's large hands cup the first drink of water he's had in ages, the drink soothing his throat. The water felt like heaven and the orc couldn't deny it had been far too long since he'd allowed himself a bath. Before he could second guess himself he had already kicked off his massive boots and shed his rags. Diving into the lake, The water bubbled and streamed across Gareth's bulk as he paddled into the depths. An audible groan escaped his lips as he rolled over onto his back.

For a moment, the orc felt true bliss. His pale green skin shimmered under the water droplets that tangled themselves in his fire red chest hair. The summer night's breeze washed over the front of him enveloping his flesh in the warmth. The pleasure of this much needed break began to make Gareth's cock swell, it had been so long since he had been allowed release. The orcs hand found itself wandering down his torso towards his pole peaking out over the surface of the water. Before he could grasp it the peace was broken by the sound of giggling on the shore. Gareth pulled himself down into the lake, peeking over the surface as his head looked to the direction of the sound.

An elven woman was running on the shore followed by a human male. They seemed to be playing some sort of...game. The woman leaned herself against a tree seemingly cornered by the man. Instead of pouncing on her he drops to his knees. The elf's legs part as the man brings himself closer to her. It didn't take long for Gareth to realize what was happening. "He's tasting her..." The orc thought to himself, His cock regrowing at the realization. The woman threw her head back in pleasure as the man propped her legs on his shoulders, his face buried in her mound as she used the tree for leverage. Gareths hand found itself wrapping around his turgid pale green flesh...pumping it in the water. "Good gods has it come to this?" he thought as he stroked himself to the sight. Shame begin to wash over the orc as he reluctantly released his flesh, his mind tearing itself away from his lust and back to the situation. Gareth scanned over the shore looking for his clothes, he didn't have to look far to find them piled...only a few feet from the lovers.

"I truly am cursed" He thought. Gareth swam closer, the audible sound of the woman's moans were absolute torture to the orcs ears. Thankfully neither of them seemed to be paying much attention to the large naked orc emerging slowly from the water. Gareth quietly walked up the shore, his eyes locked firmly on the lovers as he neared his belongings. The orc kneeled near his clothes and grasped them, rising and ready to turn when the unmistakable scent of sex filled his nostrils. "Oh gods...I can smell her...I can smell her juices..." Gareth thought as his lust paralyzed him to the spot. The man strokes himself through the fabric of his pants as the elf grips his hair in her hand. Her eyes open slightly, her haze of ecstasy broken once she realizes she's being watched. "Tiran!" She whispers loudly.

The man breaks away from his woman's hips as he looks behind him. He yanks a dagger from his waist and springs forward pointing it directly at Gareth's throat. "One more step beast and I'll slay you where you stand!" The man barked. "Beast!?" Gareth growled. The orc's spine straightened making him tower over his attacker. "The only beast I see her is standing right in front of me!" Gareth said as he advanced on the man being stopped only by the petite hand on his belly. He looked down, it was the elf, she was peering up to him with her blue eyes, strands of her platinum blonde hair hanging over her face.

"Now, now boys I think we got off on the wrong foot. There's no need for bloodshed tonight" Said the elf. "My name is Liara. This here is Tiran. What's your name?". The orc was confused by the sudden kindness of the elf but nonetheless answered. "Gareth" he replied. "Liara get out of the way!" Tiran barked. Liara's other hand shot to Tiran's chest wedging herself firmly between the two enemies. "I said stand down Tiran. Theres nothing to be gained from us making a scene in the middle of the night, or do you want the entire guard down here thinking we're fraternizing with an orc?" Liara whispered. The elf turned her gaze back to the orc, her words catching in her throat. Liara's eyes were fixated below the orc's waste. His pale green cock still fully engorged and dripping a long silvery strand of precum onto the shore. A glance behind her reveals Tiran's manhood tenting his pants.

Liara's hands glide gently down both men's torsos, both of them let out a collective gasp as she grips them. Her soft hand kneeding and gently stroking Gareth's thick cock while her nimble fingers pull at the strings of Tiran's pants. His manhood springs forward as his only bit of clothing falls to his feet. The sounds of the lake mingled with the heavy breathing and the slick noises of flesh upon hard, slippery flesh. Gareth and Tiran refused to break eye content, both of them waiting for the other to show a sign of backing down. Gareth's focus finally breaks at the warm wet sensation enveloping his cock. He looks down at the petite elf as she bobs up and down on his member, her lips only able to make it a quarter of the way. Her tongue lapping at the constant flow of precum. Both men look down, Gareth sighing and Tiran frozen in utter shock.

"Liara...what the hell..." Tiran muttered. The elf pulled herself off the orc's cock. "A peace offering to bridge the divide" she coos. Liaras lips soon wrap around Tiran, the sensation causing him to lower the dagger and drop it in the grass. "I...he..." his response is cut off by liara surprising him with a sudden deepthroating of his cock. The elf slurps up and down tirans shaft, sucking from base to tip until she lets him out with an audible pop. Liara's juices drip into the damp grass below her. Her need to be filled burned with a deep intensity. The elf's body shook with anticipation as she finally spoke her desires. "Join me...Both of you...please...Gareth lie next to me on your back..." As if by a trance Gareth joined Liara in the grass. Lying on his back, his thick orc cock pointing to the stars. Liara straddles over the orc's hips. Her soft elven pussy rubs along the underside of his cock, her juices smearing along his shaft. "Liara you cant, he'll split you in two!" Tiran exclaims. "You underestimate elven strength Tiran. Trust me. Both of you. Follow my lead and ill show you both." The elf grasps Gareth's cock rubbing it firmly against her sopping wetness. The fat head slowly sinks into the elf as the orc slowly spreads her open. After what feels like an eternity the head finally pops inside her. Gareths eyes roll back in his head as liara's tight heat sinks lower and lower.

Tiran couldn't help but stare in disbelief as Gareths thick beast of a cock disappeared into the petite elf. There couldn't have been enough space for the entire length in her...surely there couldn't be? The moans drifting from Liara's lips held no trace of pain as she finally reached the heavy balls at the base of Gareth's cock. At first she kept herself steady and allowed herself to adjust. Soon, The elf's hips rocked on the orc, rocking back and forth, lifting herself slightly with each stroke. The pleasure was overwhelming. Gareth was touching her in places she'd never been touched before. Deep within her the orc stoked her flames, her strokes coming higher and higher. Gareth's hands gripped her small hips, pulling liara down on his cock and making her cry out. The sound was enough snap Tiran out of his trance. Liara was using this creature finish the job he started. Over my dead fucking body he thought to himself. Tiran closes in and wraps his arm around Liara's torso. His copper bearded lips find her neck as his hand grazes her belly and finds her most intimate spot, rubbing the nub in rhythm to her riding. Liara could feel the Tiran's shaft rubbing her back, sensing his need she reaches back and grasps his manhood. Tiran groans into her neck and opens his eyes. Once again his gaze locking with the orc's. A silent competition between whoever could make the elf cum first began to form. Liara could feel the men were at odds again, something needed to be done to make them come together.

The elf's silky grip pushed Tiran's throbbing sword lower, grazing the crack of her pale ass. She could feel the warrior's precum smearing in the crevice as she pushed him lower. Without thinking Tiran pushes himself into the tight velvety embrace of the elf, his heavy flowing precum allowing him the ability to glide in. Liara leans her head back and moans for a brief moment before Tiran's hand covers her mouth. Any noise could give them away and the last thing any of them wanted was to be discovered in this state.

It took only a few moments before Tiran melted into the rhythm of this surprising triad. He'd taken the elf before but this was different, Everything about this was different. Every thrust was met with something at the end of her tunnel, A knock of some sort from a wall within her. Once again a realization smacks Tiran. It's him! The Warrior and the Orc separated by a thin wall within Liara, coming together with each mutual thrust. A connection building between the two men as the build a tension deep within Liara. The elf could feel it building into a knot in her stomach as the men churned something within her.

Gareth could feel Tiran pushing back through Liara, his eyes locked firmly with the warrior. His mouth hangs slightly open with the exertion, his body flexing behind the elf as he cupped her pale breast, the other rubbing her nub below. Sometimes the human would rub too far and graze the orc's cock as he buried himself into the elf. Gareth was overcome with the beauty before him. He had never shared anything like this with anyone let alone two strangers. The urge to touch them was more than he could bear. The orc kept one hand on Liara's thigh while the other traced up further...past her smooth, silky skin....to Tiran's side. His rough hand drifting down and gripping Tiran's ass, pulling him deeper into Liara.

An electric charge runs from Tiran's balls, all the way up his spine into his brain at the touch of the orc. He pushes himself deeper against Liara, hungry for that spark every time him and the orc touch through her. A light moan escapes from his lips. The taboo nature of the whole situation overwhelms his senses and threatens to bring him to an early finish. His precum flows so freely that he can hear himself slipping and sliding inside Liara. Tiran could feel the orc's balls on his own, they were soft warm and wet, whether that was from Liara's juices or Gareths precum was hard to say.

Liara reaches behind herself and grips a fistful of Tiran's hair, it's all she can do to keep herself from plummeting over the edge. Her tongue flicks against his fingers inviting one to slip onto her mouth. She swirls her tongue around the tip mimicking her early ministrations on Tiran's cock. The warrior responds by pounding into her harder, egged on by her skilled tongue. The orc responds with bucking of his own. If the throbbing between her legs and behind her were any indicator the symphony she was conducting was building towards a mutual crescendo. "Tiran...im...ungh...im..." " I k-know..." Tiran moans.

Gareth's heart pounds in his chest. He was already close before he entered the elven guard. The fact he had held on this long was nothing short of a miracle. The orc didn't want this bliss to end but he knew his hunger would ultimately win. He grips Tirans ass, guiding his pace, pulling him faster, faster, faster. The warrior and elf muffle their moans as they grow in volume and pitch. Gareths cock throbbing harder and harder. "Liara..." he growls. "If we don't stop....im going to coat your insides with my seed..."

"Don't you dare deprive me of what I've earned!" Liara yells. The last vestage of control had burned away. The flames of this passion could only be doused by one thing and she needed them both to help. "Tiran....Gareth...Fill Me....Fill me now!"Liara bellows. The sudden order was all Tiran needed to hear. His manhood throbs as the first burst of his seed fills Liara. The sudden warmth behind the elf causes her own convulsion around Gareth setting off another chan reaction as his thick cock explodes inside her. The three lovers let out a collective cry riding out their ecstasy before collapsing into a large heap. Liara could feel the seed cascading from both ends, dripping between her legs and mixing, sealing the bond between the three.

The smell of sex hangs in the summer air. The only noises to hear were nature and their own heavy breathing. Tiran slides himself out of Liara as he pulls her off of the orc. Gareth sits up, lost for words at what just happened. No one could think of what to say next, was there a truce or was this a momentary break in this grueling war. There was no time to think as their post sex peace was broken by the sounds of approaching footsteps. Tiran shakes himself out of the haze and pulls Liara up. "Fuck, the patrol! The beast's roar must have summoned them! Quickly Liara! " Tiran whispers. He grabs their clothing and pulls Liara towards the woods. Gareths post sex haze costs him valuable time and before he can even stand he finds himself facing a small army.

The lead scout looks down at him with disgust. "I thought I heard an animal rutting nearby.". A warrior draws his sword and points it at Gareth's neck. It was becoming an all too common situation for him. The scout narrows his eyes and kneels to eye level with Gareth. "I heard more than one voice....tell me...where's your mate?" The Orc ponders his response. He can see Tiran and Liara watching him from behind a tree. "well?!" The scout barks breaking the orc from his thoughts. Gareth takes a long breath before responding. "There is no mate. Not anymore...Just memories". He mutters. "Grab him. We'll search the area in the morning. Looks like we have another guest for the camp." The scout chortles with an almost cruel glee. Soliders pull Gareth to his feet and march him away as Liara and Tiran look on.

To be continued...

bisexdude
bisexdude
15 Followers