An Ordinary Thursday

Story Info
Tommy's tired on Thursdays, but can still help out a friend.
1.3k words
4.43
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm always drained by Thursday night. I probably spent the last hour of work just staring at my screen. There could have been ten firetrucks and a fire tornado ripping through the city beside the bus on the ride home, and I probably wouldn't have noticed it. I was flopped on the couch, staring at the TV, with no comprehension of what was on the screen. I didn't know what I wanted to watch, but I probably didn't have the mental energy to watch anything with much of a plot. I couldn't even remember if I'd turned on this news story about fire tornadoes on purpose, or if it was a breaking news interruption, or if it was part of the movie I'd just mindlessly turned on.

Then the doorbell rang behind me. I stumped to my door--I no longer had the energy to walk properly, so I mechanically put one foot in front of the other for the three steps it took me until I got to the door. The doorbell rang again just as I opened it.

Alicia was standing in front of the door in her jogging suit, purple yoga pants and a tight matching purple athletic jacket, and her face was shiny with sweat and smeared with dirt. A few strands of her blonde-brown hair were clinging to her face, and to be honest I found it really sexy. I'd never come on to her, and even though her breakup with John had made me hopeful, I didn't want to do anything during a rough period for her. But the way those jogging pants clung to her ass, and her jacket perfectly displayed her figure, plus the sheen of sweat on her face, was really turning me on, and I felt myself getting a chub despite myself. Down, boy, I told myself.

"What's going on?" I said.

"Tommy. I need a favor," she said.

"Sure. What is it?" I said.

She bit her lip and looked to the side and then down. "I'd like to ask it in private. Can I come in?"

"Sure," I said, stepping back. She stepped in and shut the door behind her. She was panting, breasts going up and down, and my cock was definitely starting to get hard.

"I don't know how to say this--but if one of your friends, maybe not one of your best friends, but like a friend of a friend, or a chick you've hung out with with the guys to have pizza and beers and watch a game with, suddenly showed up at your door and wanted to have sex with you, what would you do?"

"Depends on which friend," I said.

"What if it was me?"

"I'd say yes," I said, blushing.

"And if she needed to have sex with you right away, would you rather do it standing up by the door, on the floor right there, on the couch, or in bed?"

"If she really needed it right then?" I said. "Probably the couch--it's right there, and easier than doing it standing up."

"OK," she said. "I need you to sit down and take off your pants."

I had a strange sense of where this might be going--or at least my cock did. I forgot how tired I was right away. "Were your questions hypothetical?"

"No," she said, taking off her jacket most of the way and holding it in her left hand. Her boobs looked huge and bouncy inside her tight sports bra. My cock went from somewhat hard to rock hard immediately. At the couch, I fumbled with my belt, undid it, and let my pants drop. My boxers were tented already.

She was already in front of the couch, looking like a sweaty Amazonian. A hungry, sweaty Amazonian. "Good," she said. "Sit down--no, on the edge." As I sat down, she pulled me forward to the edge of the sofa. Her hands were soft but strong. "Lower your boxers."

I lowered them, and they joined my pants around my ankles. My cock was all the way hard now. When I looked up again, I saw that Alicia had also lowered her yoga pants and purple underwear, so they were stretched between her ankles, and her pubic hair was deep purple and shaved into a triangle. She looked at my cock hungrily.

"Good," she said. Still wearing her yoga pants, she knelt over me, straddling me, and started lowering herself onto me. I could hardly see anything except her bouncy breasts and her sexy, determined face, and I smelled sweat and ash and hardly had time to say "Why..." before she lowered herself further and guided my cock into her vagina.

Holy shit, I thought. I couldn't believe this was happening. Her vagina felt so warm and wet. It gently grasped my cock at the entrance, and then felt slick and smooth deep inside. This was what I'd needed. It felt so good.

"Don't ask why," she said, kneeling on top of me, as she positioned herself to sink farther onto my cock. "I don't have time to talk about interdimensional portals or fire Zambelbronians or trans-dimensional energy converters in my cells that transform certain bodily secretions from human males into sources of energy more powerful than nuclear fusion," she added, sinking all the way onto my cock.

I was balls deep now, and it was incredible. Then, she started to rock her hips on me, which pulled my cock in and out just a bit. The combination of the slickness deep inside and the gentle grasping of the base of my cock was indescribable.

"You feel so good inside," I moaned.

"That's great," she said. "How long do you normally take to cum?"

"It depends," I said. "Sometimes I hold off for hours, but sometimes it takes me less than a minute."

"I want you to cum inside me," she said. She rocked faster, stimulating my cock more, and did some sort of grasping, rolling motion inside her vagina. Meanwhile, she grasped my back with her soft, strong hands, and I awkwardly grasped her lower back, which was soft and muscular.

"Yeah, you can hold me wherever you want," she said, grinding faster.

The combination of her hands on me, the feel of her soft skin under my hands, the sight of her whole sexy body right in front of me like this, and the feel of her amazing vagina, with the rolling motion she was doing inside--and the permission she just gave--was starting to be too much, and I felt a familiar tension in my chest and a weird dizzy sensation.

"I think I'm gonna cum," I panted.

"Good," she said. "Cum for me."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I could only thrust a bit from this position, but I rocked my hips to match hers, pushing my cock just a bit deeper into her slick vagina, and suddenly all the tension in me came together. Semen pulsed through my cock deep into Alicia's slickness with waves of intense sensation that reverberated through my whole body with each pulse. My cock pulsed, my semen surged, and my body trembled at the intensity. Alicia's face glowed as my cock pumped and spurted and wracked me with ecstasy.

Finally, the pulses slowed down, and I came back to earth. Alicia still seemed to be glowing, and she looked much calmer now. She withdrew and stood up, pants still around her ankles, and saw my semen-covered, wilting erection. She bent over and gently licked the semen off the tip, making me shudder violently. Then she pulled up her pants and underwear, and unwrapped the jacket from her left hand and put it on again.

"Will we do this again?" I said hopefully.

"Sure," she said. "You were great." I hadn't even pulled my boxers up yet when she was out the door.

As I pulled my boxers up, I thought I could see some purple streaks on the TV screen near the fire tornadoes before I drifted to a happy, satisfied sleep. I could get the hang of Thursdays like this, I thought.