An Orgasmic Civilization Ch. 02

Story Info
The Second Lady takes place behind the Royal Stallion.
2.4k words
4.4
4.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART II

The gong sounded three times, and then the second Devotee, a determined red-haired woman with a wiry build, confidently stepped forward, picked up the next toy from the Table and straped it on her belt.

Graciously she reached the bench and she also knelt down to worship, using her tongue, the Holy Buttocks of the Man who would soon would be fucking their esteemed Queen Alexandria.

She began fucking him with her tongue and was pleased to hear his moans of pleasure. Once she sensed that he was prepared, she positioned herself behind him, firmly grasped his waist, and gently positioned the tip of her strapon at his rear entrance.

He took a breath. She pushed. Firmly. With a deliberate and confident pace, without any doubt or wavering. He was opening to receive her, deliberately or not.

In no time, he had taken her entire medium-sized strapon. The Man's beautiful face showed an expression of pain as she withdrew and then moved all the way in again and again.

She found it incredibly arousing that this attractive man appeared so vulnerable beneath her, with sweat dripping down his forehead. The thought of being in complete control of a man twice her size turned her on immensely. She continued to vigorously pleasure him until he reached a loud climax. He couldn't believe the situation he was experiencing. He was having an orgasm without any physical stimulation to his penis.

The crowd absolutely loved Lena because they have a knack for appreciating a great fuck.

"You're so hot - cum for us," they exclaimed, their eyes brimming with passion akin to Maenads. She skillfully maneuvered her strapon, bringing herself to a satisfying climax. As she collapsed onto his back, trembling with pleasure, she allowed the spectators to appreciate the allure of her posterior. She regained her self-control and began spanking him. According to The Regulation, the tradition was to give him at least three. However, there was no maximum limit.

Spank. Spank. Spank. On his right cheek. And then three more to the left. And spank again using both hands. He momentarily ceased to breathe. And then, once more, Spank. Seeing his butt reddening caused her more arousal.

Now she spanked him with both hands with full force once more.

And then she proceeded with the sacred ceremony. She took off the strapon, purified it sensually in her pussy, and then threw it into the cheering crowd. A lucky young girl caught it, jumping higher than the others.

Without hesitation, she also inserted it into her anus, eliciting cheers and playful slaps from the other women. This caused her to blush and resulted in the brunette lady next to her scratching her delicate buttocks with sharp nails, causing them to bleed.

Leda explained to Forever Curious Phaedra that the Rule was clear on that point. It was mentioned that if the Lucky One were to use the Holy Devirginizer in that way, treating herself as a man, then those around her would have the immediate right to treat her as they pleased: spanking her, poking her with fingers or other toys, cursing her, or slapping her. However, this action demonstrated bravery and selflessness, reflecting an attitude of being receptive to the Community and having trust.

Only the bravest individuals made this choice, and despite the apparent humiliation displayed by others, they were held in high regard.

Phaedra, who had traveled through the most perilous regions of the world and prided herself on being a seasoned woman, was shocked. Yet, partially. The lower part of her was soaking wet. She wish she had the ability to capture photos or record videos. However, she was aware that she couldn't. Her electronic devices were not working.

Goong. Goong. Goong. Goong. Her train of thought was abruptly disrupted.

The Third Devotee was now stepping onto the platform, and the size of her Strapon, although slightly larger, was now significant. Phaedra was on the brink of another orgasm just from watching the spectacle. She felt ready and willing to fuck anything right then and there in front of everyone.

Hermia, a dark blond woman with a curvaceous figure, took charge of the Stallion and acted generously. She licked him thoroughly, not only to assist him but also because it excited her to pleasure men in that way. She then requested oil from the girls. Thus, the young man's violated area was slightly softened and calmed down.

Then she assumed her position and began to thrust slowly, savoring every moment of her penetration. His asshole was stretching to accommodate her.

The Devirginizer she had was not the size of fingers, but more similar to a small dick. Things were getting serious.

At times, she would lean down and whisper in his ear, saying things like, "My dear boy, if you don't get well fucked how are we going to let you fuck all of us?" The Queen represented all the women in the tribe. She kept teasing him, saying things like, "You're really opening up to us. I'm so proud of you. Keep on".

She paused briefly, her stunning, ample large ass, whose peau d'orange made her even more charming, trembling, obviously climaxing. Judging by the sounds around her - together with a lot of the spectators.

That Hermia was somehow in tune with the entire community. Later, at the feast, Phaedra was going to be astonished to learn that she was seventy years old, the mother of six children, and in her second month of pregnancy.

So, here's what happened. Hermia turned away from the crowd and knelt down to purify the strapon. She inserted it deep into her vagina, keeping it there and moving it occasionally, following the Old Tradition. There were hundreds, possibly even thousands, of women who were admiring her, full of awe. As she glanced around, she sensed that there was no power in the entire universe that could rival the strength of this legion of multiorgasmic women reaching climax together.

The Devotee took off the dildo, stood up tall, proudly displaying her magnificent backside, and held it above her head. She made a sudden movement, throwing it into the crowd, like a bride tossing her bouquet, and it landed straight to Phaedra's chest.

"Aaaaawwwwww" echoed through the community, as if everyone was speaking in unison. The women surrounding her formed a small circle, gazing at her with a blend of curiosity and admiration. Most of them shamelessly focused on her large, Hermia-like ass.

Phaedra didn't waste any time. She wasn't sure if there was an inner force driving her, fueling her passion to push the limits in everything she did, or if it was something else in the atmosphere. But as she held the dildo high above her head with her right hand, she untied her belt with her left hand and let her shorts fall, much to the amusement of the onlookers.

She then quickly got down on all fours and started to gently insert the dildo into her anus. She didn't have to take off her string, she simply moved the little thong aside.

She wanted to prove to the entire village that she was not afraid and that there were women just as daring as them although they belonged to the other side of the world.

She was gradually inserting the head of the dildo into herself, while using her left hand to keep her buttock open for them to see more. They were quite interested and had shown their curiosity rather indiscreetly.

However, Leda, despite her elegant manner and delicate demeanor, displayed a mischievous side. She became enthralled by the sight of Phaedra's sphincter opening and playfully pushed it all the way in using her foot.

Leda had a devilish smile on her face, while Phaedra, with her face down to the ground, screamed in pain still holding her buttocks. Soon, the pain was replaced by pleasure.

Leda entertained herself by using her foot to push the base of the dildo, causing it to fully enter her victim's well-trained ass. It came close to getting lost inside her. Phaedra completely lost her dignity as she found herself on all fours, knees on the ground, and her ass pleading for more.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck me now, I want you all, all to fuck me, fuck me please, please I need more, more"

She couldn't fathom being in a more humiliating position than that.

"Please, Leda, tear me apart. I want all of you. Open my ass, it's yours." Naturally, the other ladies didn't hesitate for a moment. One of them positioned herself in front of the stunning foreigner, lifted her skirt, and offered her pussy to Phaedra, inviting her to engage in oral activity. Phaedra was experiencing the taste of another woman's juices for the first time in her adventurous life.

Many other women began pleasuring themselves, creating a new orgasm that they would dedicate to the Foreigner and the incredible show she was generously providing them.

A girl emerged from the circle and sat on the side, proceeding to spank her defenseless butt. Meanwhile, another young girl swiftly joined the choreography by taking her position on the opposite side.

Phaedra's buttocks were compelled to dance to the music of the two young girls. They were spanking her forcefully, ensuring that every part of her buttocks was well spanked, leaving no area untouched, not an inch of pale skin.

Phaedra gently touched her clit and completely surrendered to the moment. Ultimately.

Leda entrusted the dildo to the experienced hands of another woman, who effortlessly inserted and removed it from Phaedra's anus, demonstrating the extent of their visitor's sexual experiences.

In her entire life, she had never experienced such a profound sense of exposure, vulnerability, and humiliation. She felt even more embarrassed because she was actually enjoying it. What made it even more shameful was that shame was enhancing her joy.

Things had taken a strange twist. She found herself in the midst of a grand ceremony, taking place in an unfamiliar village, on all fours. An unknown woman, was forcefully inserting a dildo into her anus until she could feel her hand pressing onto her ass.

She was then retrieving it and pushing it once more all the way down. Vigorously. Without mercy.

Two more girls were spanking her forcefully. Her entire buttocks were engulfed in flames. She was likely bleeding. However, she didn't care. She felt like going from one climax to another -- if that's even possible.

Many fingers, perhaps even whole hands, were travelling inside her pussy. She was gently massaging her clitoris, as if this action would help her. She had her mouth forcefully pushed into an unfamiliar woman's genital area.

The only thing she knew was that it tasted like honey and her thirst was insatiable. Occasionally, the woman, who had control over her mouth, would grab her hair and position her head to face Leda, who was staring directly into her eyes. As though she were gazing upon her naked soul.

If someone can fuck you with a glance, Leda was the person. Standing there, proud and delicate, gazing directly into her eyes. Gazing at her lust. Did her desire ever come to an end?

The fingers inside her vagina enabled her to perform a new trick, something she had attempted but never accomplished previously. It was time for her to squirt. She was releasing a thick substance as if she were male.

She was trembling and shaking. And squirting. The hands released her. She lied face up, to the ground, her legs up in the air, her vagina exposed to the sun. Leda approached to admire her, only to be showered with her pleasurable fluids on her face.

Her glance remained calm, staring her. Her tongue, however, was licking the juices that were dripping down her face.

She reached climax once more. With Leda, together. With the ladies around her. With the entire community. With the Universe. And then, suddenly, there was the blackout. Everything turned black.

Goooong!

She opened her wet eyes, trembling, as a river of tears flowed. However, she felt safe in Leda's embrace, who whispered comforting words in her ear: "I am incredibly proud of you, my Lady, for your bravery. Now I realize the wisdom behind the community's decision to choose you."

Goooong!

The other women gently ran her fingers through her hair before turning her attention back to the events unfolding on the platform.

Leda explained that, according to the Regulation, the Lucky Ones (the women who receive the Sacred Dildo) are required to keep it inside the hole where they initially placed it until the end of the celebration.

"I am aware that your posterior is proudly open and has been, let's say diligently exercised and admired, prior to our encounter. Congratulations on that! No need to worry. I've tightened the straps to ensure it stays in place no matter what. You can go ahead and get dressed.

Goong!

Phaedra flashed a mischievous smile and said, "I'm not wearing my shorts until your beautiful ceremony is over."

Goong!

"I proudly keep your Sacred Dildo inside me. I am open to you and your people. I want everyone to witness my spanked buttocks. It is currently engulfed in flames. It must have turned red. I am aware that I have bruises. It will soon become blue. It has been many years since I was last on the receiving end. Lately, I have mostly been a spanker. This is also a lesson to me to my pride" concluded with her eyes down.

Leda opens a small bottle of potion. Phaedra was offered the drink and she felt her power returning to her. Leda used the remaining portion to gently massage Phaedra's sorely penetrated and spanked buttocks with care.

Phaedra put her shorts in her backpack and stood up proudly once more. The straps leading to the base of the dildo that was inserted inside her depths were visible to anyone. Everyone could clearly see how hungry her gorgeous bubble butt appeared. She didn't care. Her only concern was Leda's acceptance and the admiration in her gaze.

Gooooooong!

The show was going on. Another lady was standing on the stage, and Phaedra was going to watch it with her body covered only by a T-shirt, revealing her exposed booty to the public view.

End of Part II

To be continued with Part III