Boy Training

Story Info
In which I assist Miss in training one of her boys.
1.7k words
4
7k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been another long day at work. I was beat. I needed a distraction. I hopped in the shower. I could hear my phone bleep so I finished quickly. It was Miss.

The boy needs more training, she texted.

I jumped on the bike and headed over to Miss's. I let myself in. The scene in the living room took my breath away. Miss, in all her glory, was sitting, naked, in her overstuffed armchair. Her hair was down and a little wild. Her eyes were jumping with excitement. Her teeth tugging at her luscious, luscious lips. Her long legs were splayed over the arms of the chair.

Marion, her girl toy, was on her knees, in my favorite position, being hugged to Miss's belly. My heart twanged with jealousy. She was softly nuzzling Miss. At the same time, she reached up and was squeezing and caressing Miss's breasts.

Miss's other boy was sitting on his haunches with his balls on the floor, his cock rampant pointing toward the women. He was watching them attentively.

Miss snapped her fingers. I stripped and took my place at her side. I remained flaccid despite the stimulation because I had not received instruction from Miss to do otherwise.

Miss reached behind her and pulled out a Feeldoe, a huge purple, strapless, double ended dildo. Marion's eyes widened. Miss brought the large end to Marion's mouth. Marion resisted for a minute and then slowly sucked the dildo in. She tilted her head up to look into Miss's steel gray eyes. Miss, for her part, slowly pushed the dildo farther into the girl. She did not choke or gag. She just accepted whatever Miss gave her. We saw the dildo stretch her throat. In the absence of a command, my dick stayed flaccid in respect of my Lady's wishes. The boy's dick was harder than it's ever been. He was leaking on the floor. I think I understood the problem.

Marion knelt there with the enormous dildo in her throat. She breathed in and out, slowly, through her nose. Miss leaned over her.

"Good girl," she said, kissing her girl on the forehead. My heart ached to see Miss share her love with her girl pet.

Slowly, Miss removed the dildo from her girl's mouth. She reached down slowly and inserted the short end into her vagina. The girl kissed her way around the dildo. Miss pulled her up and she understood. She rose up onto Miss's lap and positioned the head of the large end of the dildo at her entrance. She froze, staring into her Lady's steel gray eyes. Slowly, Miss drew the girl's mouth to hers. When the girl's mouth was a few millimeters away, Miss reached out and with teeth and tongue took possession of the girl's mouth.

"Now," she said and the girl forced herself down on the dildo in one fell swoop. The girl grunted and squealed as she fell onto Miss. Miss sucked that breath from her girl's mouth. Miss groaned. The girl started to bounce. The long end of the dildo went in and out of the girl while the short end twisted and turned in Miss. The girl was squirming madly on Miss and Miss was starting to lose focus, lost in her mounting orgasm. Suddenly, the girl stop rising and just impaled herself on the dildo. At the same time, she began twerking her ass and pelvis into Miss. The girl leaned back slightly and began to mash Miss's breasts and pinch her nipples. Miss returned the favor to the girls smaller breasts. After only another moment, Miss and the girl each screamed in to the other's mouth and they both shuddered in orgasm. Miss squeezed the girl to her crushing their breasts together. I could see their breathing and heart rates synchronize as they calmed. It was one of the most erotic things I have seen. Miss slowly caressed the girl and kissed her head and forehead. The girl lifted off of Miss and resumed a position at Miss's feet. Miss took the dildo out and I took it from her. The girl nuzzled Miss's pussy and Miss sighed in appreciation.

The boy was still rampant as hard as I had ever seen him. There was small puddle of pre-cum on the floor under his cock's head. He was struggling not to move.

"Do you see the problem?" Miss asked me.

"I believe I do," I replied.

"He is hard, without command, for any cunt, when really, he should only be hard for mine at my command," she clarified. "Boy, watch."

Miss leaned forward and put a finger through my collar. She pulled my head down and I fell to my knees. She pulled my head toward the girls pussy. I focused on my devotion to Miss and my penis remained a small limp noodle. It didn't move. Miss patted my hair.

"Good boy." She then pulled my head to her vulva. I inhaled Miss's scent of arousal. In a second, my shaft was hard. She reached with her other hand and stroked it twice. I was steel in her hand.

"Good boy. Now watch," she ordered the boy. She tugged my neck, again, toward the girl's pussy. I focused my every thought on Miss, my Lady, and what she would expect from me. I willed myself limp and it worked. The sight and scent of the girl did nothing for me. I wilted and remained limp.

"I think we can fix him," I said after this demonstration. I fetched some oil. I returned and I placed the girl on all fours.

"Rest," I said putting her face down, ass up in front of Miss. I went to the boy. I put him on all fours with his face near the girls ass and pussy. I went behind him where his balls hung and his cock was pointing hard. I took his sac in my hand and separated his testicles each to one of my thumbs and forefingers.

"Look at the girl," I instructed him. "See her, smell her." I squeezed his testicles hard. "Limp. I want you limp when you see and smell her." He squealed in pain. I squeezed just a bit harder. He tried to fold his body, but I would not release his testicles. He couldn't move. His penis shrank in his pain. I held him like that for a good moment or two until he was completely flaccid. He was groaning in pain, sweat was pouring from his forehead. I squeezed once more. "Remember," I said.

I moved the girl aside and brought the boy, by his balls, in front of Miss. She pulled his face into her vulva and I could see his nose twitch as he picked up her scent. I caressed and tickled his testicles. I caressed the space between his anus and his sac and his penis hardened. I reached around and stroked him several times. He hardened nicely.

"Remember this scent. This is your Miss for whom you must harden. Remember how good it feels to give your hard on to your Miss," I said stroking him further. He was right at the edge where I wanted him. Miss caressed his head. She tilted his head up so she could look into his eyes.

"Will you do this for me? Harden only for my scent?" she asked him. I stroked his anus and shaft.

"Yes, Miss, of course," he answered in a whisper.

"Test him," she ordered me. I continued to pleasure his anus, sac and shaft. Then I pulled him away from Miss and brought his face close to the girl. I could see he was terrified. His shaft started to soften. I squeezed his testicles gently just to remind him. Then another harder squeeze to reinforce the message. To his credit, he groaned and cried out but he also went limp. I left him like that for a few minutes reinforcing the lesson with a good squeeze every few seconds. He stayed limp though his nose was only an inch from the girl's pussy.

"Bring him back," Miss ordered and I dragged him back to Miss by his balls. He started to harden immediately and I rewarded him with a stroke on his shaft and a rub around his corona. This made him present nicely to Miss. She reached down under him and took his sac in her hand let his shaft cover her palm and wrist. She took her other hand and rubbed that shaft as it lay flat and hard in her hand. Her nails danced on the head and scratched the corona.

"Now," she said as she pinched his frenum. His whole body tightened. He tried to rear up but I held him down. I slipped a finger into his ass and squeezed his prostate. He squirted a small pool of cum onto Miss's wrist. He bent his head.

"Let this be a lesson to you," she said to him as he began to lick his mess from his Miss's wrist. When finished, Miss released him and he fell to the floor still feeling an ache in his balls.

Miss turned to me. She grabbed me by my shaft and I hardened immediately. She drew my penis to her mouth and kissed the head. She scratched her teeth around the corona and nipped the tip. I thought I was going to faint but I remained still. She snapped her fingers and the girl rose to lean over her. She reached up and brought the girl's head down onto her shoulder and clavicle. The girl humped on Miss's thigh. She pulled my penis to her jugular notch between her two clavicles.

"Give my your orgasm," she whispered and I squirted, silently and without sound or motion onto her neck right into her jugular notch. She sighed, appreciating her power over me and that her pleasure was my pleasure. She milked every drop and let me go. She pulled my head in to her. I was face to face with the girl.

"Share it," she said and we both started to lick her clean, our tongues, at times, intertwining in service to our Miss. When we finished, Miss kissed each of us on the forehead.

I stood and began to tidy things up. The boy and girl each got dressed and Miss threw on a silk robe. As I was about to slip out the door into the night, I felt Miss come up behind me. She kissed the back of my neck and swatted my behind as I left. "You're my best," she said.