An Orgasmic Civilization Ch. 03

Story Info
It's time for Nadya to penetrate the Royal Stallion.
1.5k words
4.74
4.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goong! It was the fifth time it rang.

The attention of everyone returned to the platform where Nadya, the Fourth Devotee, had positioned herself behind the Royal Lover. She simply requested the Girls for Oil, and once he was properly lubricated, she began applying gentle pressure.

She didn't bother to lick him, she only wanted to give him a good fuck.

She attempted to show tenderness towards him by draping her lustrous black hair over him, and caressing him as gently as possible.

The affection and care she displayed towards this boy, who was significantly younger than her, resulted in him reaching the point of experiencing his second orgasm of the day.

Naturally, he was prohibited from touching himself -as well as anyone else of course-, and naturally, none of the Devotees had that privilege. The Queen had full authority over his phallus, allowing her to exercise complete control over it. Nevertheless, his body responded to the sensations, aromas, voices, and delights of numerous women encircling him. Consequently, he was on the verge of climaxing in a manner akin to that of a female.

Nadya was tenderly pounding him, whispering to him

"So you like it little bitch?"

"Move your ass, show how much you want it."

Nadya remained motionless while he, instinctively, continued to move towards her.

Nadya's face was filled with indescribable joy.

"You are displaying a great openness, my little boy, you are embracing the entire community, you really wanted to be fucked in public."

"Come on, take it"

She stood there, her arms firmly on her waist, displaying strength and composure, while the poor boy moving forcefully and painfully against her, against his violator.

Shaking, he began to ejaculate. With his hands gripping the bench tightly, his well-defined muscles flexed, and his buttocks pressed against Nadya's strapon, it seemed as though there was still room for more.

"Oh, ah, I'm cuming my Lady, ooooh," a high-pitched voice escaped his lips. Nadya, who was clearly approaching her own climax, was trembling alongside him.

Subsequently, upon comprehending the aspect of himself that had just been revealed to the entire community, tears welled up in his eyes, albeit concealed by the black ribbon.

Nadya removed her strap-on, feeling a sense of pride as she observed his hole was still open and judging by her own experience it would take some time to close, but it would never return to its original state.

He 's beginning to break, Marcia thought as she went up to take her turn. In the end, the aim of the ceremony was for the selected male to fully relinquish his ego, transforming into an entity that relies solely on the Queen's existence and exists solely for her, and She will grant him the desired status.

The Gong again and it was time for the next.

The fifth Devotee, the modest Marcia, a magnificent hunter, decided to give him a cold fuck without any warmth - not out of malice, but because she understood the consequences that awaited him if he ejaculated several times during the ceremony and before he was allowed to enter the Queen.

If he was to dry up early (a rare thing but possible, though) then grave consequences were expecting him.

The fifth strapon appeared to be slightly larger than the fourth, so it didn't take much effort from her side to enter him. The four previous Chosen Ladies had ensured that in place of his tiny black spot, there was now a hole resembling a blooming rose.

And, this is only the beginning my poor boy, thought to herself when she started pushing his rear entrance. The resistance was minimal, if at all. She considered this man, this morning, he couldn't even tolerate Alexandria's middle finger and now I penetrate him almost comfortably. This feeling was so arousing!

But this recognition bestowed upon him is exceptional. After all, he had the right to refuse. The fact is that the Royal Stallion is selected in a highly confidential manner. Ten young men, with their consent, are initially chosen and eventually only one will have the privilege to intimately please and impregnate the Queen.

Thus a relative confidentiality was maintained as the community knew who the ten Chosen Ones were, but did not know who the one would be. All ten of those men were bound by oath not to reveal their association or non-association with the Queen.

So rumors and myths spread and disappeared. Naturally, it was quite evident for the ladies in attendance to discern the individual occupying the Platform, despite the partial concealment of his facial features.

All this time Phaedra was watching calmly. Although she is a strong and independent woman, she needed at this point a hug more than anything.

Leda, as if she had read her thoughts was standing beside her, offering her a loving hug and explaining from time to time details of their culture. In Phaedra's question "where are we now? Where is your land?" she replied: "We live in the Shadow of your World, while being your Light" to Phaedra's astonishment.

It was no time for more explanations as back on stage, the disciplined and compassionate Marcia had found her groove. She appeared to be approaching her climax. She grasped the Stallion securely by the waist and moved rhythmically in circular motions, providing stimulation to her clit. Shortly, she was cuming out loudly, leaving the exhausted man ablaze with his muscles shimmering and droplets of sweat cascading down his forehead.

You were fantastic, she told him and gave him his three spanks. A weak exhausted grin appeared on the face of the recently violated man. Thank you, my Lady" he said sincerely, and she couldn't resist the temptation to gently stroke his hair and feel a spark of his energy.

It was not coincidentally that this was the ultimate sacred moment. Even Phaedra, the Stranger, the Visitor was beginning to sense it. This holy connection to the Whole. The Unity of Existence. The pure and unwavering love that you can only experience when you devote yourself, surrender yourself entirely to the hands of another.

They were approaching the pinnacle, the peak moment of this Orgasmic Culture. Marcia also followed the ritual, she ceremoniously consecrated her strap-on by shoving i it into her pussy, turned around, and tossed it into the audience. A statuesque blonde lady from the front, donning a vibrant red dress, was the fortunate individual. She lifted it and held it high like a symbol of a revolution, then sat down, opened her legs, and with some effort, inserted it into her intimate area. The public showed their respect and the women nearby made a small gesture of deference. She started to stimulate her clitoris and soon she experienced orgasm, trembling and screaming loudly towards the sky. She stood up, readjusted the straps to ensure their stability, and observed the ceremony, with the dildo inside her, as if nothing had happened.

The Gong rung, again.

Tatiana, the penultimate Devotee, wore the next strapon, a bit larger than the previous one, and positioned herself behind the stallion.

She glanced at the Queen for approval and she motioned for her to continue. According to Tradition, it was always expected that the process would be carried out in its entirety. However, in recent years, there have been instances where the Stallion had a "Queen's Grace", so to speak, not to be raped by all of the Seven exceptional women. This was done in order to protect his manhood to some extent.

However, Alexandria had a playful demeanor that indicated the ceremony would go tradionally all the way. And she enjoyed witnessing the elegance of "Alexander" (now that would be his name, as he would have the privilege of carrying the name of his Queen) precisely when he was fastened in place. At the moment of opening. She enjoyed watching him suffer, as he tightly gripped the legs of the bench with his arms and blushed, gradually becoming more receptive to it.

She enjoyed watching this boy, this young and attractive man, standing there, being fucked like the last slut of her court just to to please his Queen and -of course - place his seed inside her.

Tatiana licked his anus passionately, taking care to prepare him thoroughly before gradually entering him with gentle movements. Bit by bit. She would enter slightly, withdraw, and then push back in.

She said, "Take it, take it, boy. I'm opening you up now. Look what a slut I made of you."

"What an ass wide open"

She was planning to fuck him for a long time but her orgasm exploded violently. She slowly removed the dildo and gave him his three spanks. And some extra with all of her force just to release her extra energy.

Then, she threw the strapon to the audience, after having it purified inside her pussy of course.

Two ladies caught it simultaneously, so according to the rules, it belonged to both of them. So one of them put it on and sat down, while the other one sat graciously on top of her. They soon came and remained in each other's arms until the end of the celebration.

The Gong sounded again. It was time for Tina, the last of the Devotees to take the Seventh, and largest, dildo and enter the scene.

To be continued with Part IV