Caught

Story Info
Tied helpless and discovered.
1.9k words
4.18
15.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of a warm mouth around my throbbing cock was what woke me. It was dark and I felt pressure on my chest. As I lift my head and move my hands it sets in. Whose mouth was that? Who found me? What am I going to do? These thoughts were racing through my head as I lay there helpless and blindfolded. 

"Look, He's waking up." Said someone to my left I think. It was hard to be sure over the music in the background.

"Don't use our names so he won't know who we are. Turn the music up loud." said whoever was sucking my cock. They disguised their voice by making it sound different. After this point, they didn't talk much but communicated somehow. 

Let me back up and explain what is happening. My dumbass thought it would be a fun idea to try self-bondage. It was a Wednesday evening 3 days before Christmas. I had the house to myself and was not expecting anyone. So after a large bowl and a few beers, I decided to get frisky. I put my dogs up and got naked. I get everything staged and slip into the silkiest pair of thigh highs I own. With a little lube, the butt plug slides effortlessly into place. I jumped on the bed and secured my ankles to the bed restraints. I knew if I left my hands loose enough I could un velcro the cuffs so I secured one hand. My goal was to be restrained with the plug-in while the viagra kicked in. I would see how long I could hold out before trying to escape. 

I took a viagra and placed my hooded blindfold on with the opening over my mouth. After clasping the ball gag in place I secured my last free limb. The first 10 mins were exhilarating. Knowing I was so exposed and vulnerable was causing me to get hard even before the viagra kicked in. The plug was not too big and stretched just enough to be comfortable but still feel the fullness of it. I was able to move just enough to get comfortable and I think that was my doom.

As I realized I must have fallen asleep while tied to the bed, the one sucking my cock went back to doing that while the one on shifted their weight and sat right on my face. I could smell the aroma of a sweet wet pussy. All I can do is lay there and take whatever's coming. I tried to fight my restraints subtly but to no avail. Then suddenly all the weight was lifted off of me. They both got off and started to tighten the restraints. I was busted. 

"You ain't going anywhere now." one of them said. I tested their theory and they were right. "See, now we're gonna have some fun." and with that, I felt a hard slap on the side of my cock. 

"We are going to have some fun with you, little bitch." another slap from the other side this time.

After that, I didn't hear them speak again. They must be typing out what they are going to do. Breaking my line of thought were two hard slaps to my cock. I felt them being gathered up and forced into a ring of some kind. I started to squirm and buck causing the other person to again sit on my chest. Once calm the ring was secured at the base of my cock and balls as my semi-hard shaft was being forced into a tube. The addition of lube totally destroyed my cocks attempt at reaching full erection as I felt the lock barrel slam home and the key pulled out. I was now trapped and caged. My cock started to strain against the cage as the viagra was still at work. 

As the weight shifted from my chest I felt 3 crisp slaps to my freshly captured balls. This sent a gasp and moan gurgling out of my ball gags holes. As the pair giggles over the music, I felt my gag being loosened. Thinking to myself this nothing I say is going to change my situation so keeping my mouth shut would be best. As soon as the gag was pulled away I felt a pill being shoved down my throat followed by the gag going back on with much haste. Water was then poured through the ball gag allowing me to swallow as best I could between coughing. 

"That should keep him straining in that sissy cage for a while. His dumbass set everything up for us." I could make out one of them saying.

As they resecured my gag and I stopped moving they both regrouped off the bed for what must have been 10mins. All I have to go on was the number of songs played. It felt like forever but what came next was unexpected. In one fail movement, it was like they pounced on me. One of them was back sitting on my face the other was standing by my feet. The plug had slipped out in the tussle and was about to be replaced. As the new plug was being inserted and pumped up my gag was being lowered. The person on my face was positioning themself directly over my face and as soon as the gag was moved dropped their full weight on me. With my head locked between her thighs and my nose buried in her clit I drove my tongue deep into her pussy. As she lifted allowing me to breathe deep that's when the plug was inserted all the way to the hilt. As the first 3 pumps hit me so did her pussy. I was able to pull the clit into my mouth and flick my tongue on it a bit before it was pulled away.

"That's a good bitch, Suck that clit, tongue fuck that pussy, god this bitch likes it." she was moaning as she road my face smothering me.

"Careful don't pull his hood off or he'll see you." after the plug was inflated and locked in place I felt more slaps on my balls. "That cock is straining to get out." With a few slaps on the cage, I felt a hand wrap around the base. "Look how full they are. Maybe some edging will make them heavier. But first..." I heard a click and felt the vibrations on the plug kick in. 

For what seemed like an hour they took turns riding my face. After I ate each of them out they put a dildo gag in my mouth and both took turns riding that as well. As they finished riding my dildo gag they again regrouped off the bed. My cock was dying to get out of the cage. In between the turns riding my face the other person would take turns playing with my balls. They would either slap them massage them suck them or play with their feet and trample them. 

As they switched the for the last time the person sat on my chest and removed the dildo gag. She let me swallow a few times before grabbing my chin prying open my mouth and spitting right in my open mouth. She then stepped on my face with both feet forcing me to swallow. The other person moved from my balls to my head and placed her thighs on either side. This allowed the one on my chest to smother and trample me better. Forcing their foot in my mouth while my head is being held still in a thigh vice lock only made the breath play easier. After her feet and toes were soaked she moved down and started to unlock my cage. The other person shifted and continued to trample and smother my face with her feet now. 

With the cage gone my cock was free to gain its full erection. I felt her hands around my shaft as she slid the ring over my balls one by one. When I was free of the device I felt her feet start to trample and grind against my cock. Every now and then I would feel her kicking my cock or balls. The person at my head positioned herself now with my head between her thighs and her hands on my throat. As her grip tightened around my neck I felt the other person start to ride my cock. 

After all the straining in the cage, all the torment, and all the slaps, kicks, and squeezing finally, but it was short-lived. As soon as I started to buck my hips into the rhythm the person by my head started to choke and smother me while the other one, hopped off and started to ball bust and trample me with her feet. Once they were done they switched. 

"Hold his head right like that. Here's the deal. We are going to drain your balls and catch everything in a glass. If you finish it we will leave you with one hand free. If you don't we will lock your sissy cock back up and try again tomorrow. Oh, and I'm going to add this to it too. Don't answer now let us see how much we get." said the one person as she locked herself in between my legs. With that a hand was covering my mouth and lube was being applied to my cock and balls. At first, it was slow and steady. Covering everything and working in the lube. Then I felt the cock ring slide over my cock and rest at the base. Now the dance of smothering choking stroking and teasing all started to build their way to my climax. 

Only it didn't reach climax. As soon as I was close her hands pulled away, I was choked, and my cock was left throbbing. This happened for whats seemed to be an hour. Edge, choke, smack, and repeat. Then it happened. This time she didn't stop. She was going to let me climax. What happened was the first of many ruined orgasms to come. She worked me up to the point of climax and just as soon as the point of no return was about to hit she would pull away. Causing me to thrust and throb while being choked I was so close. Then it happened. I started to cum without climax into the glass. The pressure was let off on my balls just a hair and my cock was still throbbing for more. "First deposit."

As I lay there gasping for air I felt then switching places again. This time instead of her hand over my mouth she had stuffed a stocking in then using the other one tied it around. This allowed her to trample my face with her feet. The person that was by my cock now knew what they were doing and expertly worked me back up to the edge right away. After an edging or two, I was ruined again into the glass. "That's a good sissy slut fill that glass up for you to drink down."

The person trampling my face never lifted as I leaked again into the glass. No less than thirty seconds and she was back at it. Working me up fast to three more edges. This time instead of ruining me she allowed me to cum and reach full orgasm. It felt amazing getting the release and feeling the weight of my balls lift. The pleasure was short-lived. As soon as she collected the last drop of cum she went right back to stroking. Working me up hard to the point where I feel like I'm about to piss myself.

That's when I wake up.