An Out Of Body Experience

Story Info
Mira's spirit leaves her body and makes love to her.
1.9k words
4.43
7.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira is 25 years old. Her friend, Val is 25 years old as well.

This weekend, after a long chat on the phone with my friend, Val, and a masturbating session, later on, I fell asleep and had a sort of Out-of-Body erotic dream. It was so vivid that I remember every single detail. While I laid there in deep slumber in the middle of a queen-size bed draped with pale-yellow sheets, I saw that my 'Spirit' escaped out of me and floated about three feet above in the air. In midair, it rolled over and looked down on me as if exploring my body for temptation.

The ethereal arms of the 'Spirit' reached down slowly and began to undress me seductively. It went on unbuttoning my top and removing it one arm at a time just like one's love does. Moving the linen down and out of the way of my legs, it stripped off my pyjamas. Then it reached its fingers over the waistband of my soaking panties. My panties were still wet from masturbating earlier and the conversation with Val.

As the fabric slid down from my petite ass, the cotton met resistance from the pussy juice that had started to dry and stick to the pussy lips. Spirit Mira, my human body counterpart, was very gentle on me. She slightly parted my legs to gain better access in removing the soiled blue panties with yellow lace.

The smell of my pussy's nectar on the soaked panties was intoxicating, and spirit Mira smiled. My sweet pussy's scent was in the air as I moved my legs and placed the sole of my left foot right up against my right knee. My pink pussy lips were spread wide, and the smell from the engorged pussy was permeating throughout the entirety of the room.

After slipping me out of the bra, Spirit Mira kissed my erect nipples one by one. It massaged my whole breasts with a light sucking motion with its mouth and flicked the nipples with its tongue. I let out a soft moan as the tension grew in intensity within my virgin vaginal walls. I rustled in my sleep, tossing in the bed to the warm touch of the Spirit Mira's hands.

Spirit Mira began caressing my naked body lightly, admiring the pleasure of hairs underneath the hands. It was a complete change in how I view myself. From above and not in a mirror, I was able to see the true beauty of my body. My 'Spirit' hoped that this feeling would last when it was back to my body. It was there to make me realize and accept that I am truly a beautiful woman. One with a damn hot and sexy body.

Spirit Mira lifted my arms and took a deep breath with a feeling of intense and deep pleasure on its face. It rejoiced in the feminine musk of a woman in heat. The 'Spirit' licked my underarms and admired the taste and feel of the hairiness on its tongue. It was purely an Out-of-Body experience.

Spirit Mira's mouth moved over from my armpits to mouth and lightly kissed my sweet red lips. It smelled the sweet breath coming from the parted pouty lips in one quiet deep breath. The 'Spirit' thought to itself, "I love the way my kisses smell on my own breath."

The kissing and inhalation of our sweet breath were too much for Spirit Mira, and drops of wetness began dripping from its cunt onto my clitoris. It was so exciting at the prospect of making love to herself while hovering in midair. It spun around to let its face come over my vulva, and its vulva was strategically placed right above my mouth.

Slowly moving down, Spirit Mira gently landed with knees on either side of my head. Her juices now, just centimeters away from my lips, dropped directly into my mouth. We opened a little wider as the first drops began hitting the tip of our tongue. Even while asleep, we must have recognized the sweet taste; because we licked our lips, made tasting sounds, and swallowed with our mouths open for more to fall into.

And more fell indeed as my spirit began a closer inspection of the pussy lips glistening in the dim moonlight streaming through the slightly parted curtains. Feeling even more excited, the spirit inhaled the magical female scent of musk and sexual aphrodisiac.

It thought to itself, "what a glorious thing a vagina is and how beautiful is mine." It marveled at the way cherry pink inner flesh and brown tones go so well together. Spirit Mira recalled a saying she heard on American TV. "The darker the cherry the sweeter the berry and she wondered if it was true for all women of color. Do we really taste better than our paler counterparts?

Still hovering inches above, it brought its head closer and closer until it kissed the clitoris. Like a little child awakened, it was playing with my clitoris which perked up and became more swollen. Its tongue jutted out of its mouth and gently licked it. The clit tingled a little as the wet tongue, warm breath, and cool air fell from the window. I immediately went wetter, and spirit Mira too began flowing more with the fragrant nectar from its pussy. Drops of wetness still fell into my awaiting mouth.

It would have already been beyond any arousal for the spirit while trapped inside the human body. But, the spirit realized that every feeling of arousal, that I was feeling, was also felt by it but more magnified. When the spirit kissed my clitoris, it, too, felt the kissing sensation in its groin. This was eliciting a very pleasant experience for both of us.

Still dripping honey from its pussy directly into my mouth, the spirit took a finger and placed it on my clit, and was slowly stroking it. Instinctively I spread my legs wider as if subconsciously craving for the familiar touch of my vibrator and the whizzing sound; which it makes as it pleasures me. The spirit pushed its pussy even closer to my face and wiped the wetness all over my lower face. It blocked my nose and I was gasping for air in my sleep.

I raised my head and my lips grazed my spirit's clit. It let out an audible moan that anyone outside the window could surely hear. Excited, even more, the spirit moved down and positioned itself between my legs. Staring directly into the glistening opening of my pleasure hole, it slid its tongue out and tasted the sweet nectar.

"Mmm..." The spirit instinctively murmured as if it's a teen guy tasting pussy for the very first time and his dick getting harder and bigger at the prospect of eating me out. But spirit Mira was no guy. It knew my body inside out and where I like to be touched causing maximum arousal.

My spirit began sucking me at a feverish pace. Under all the slurping and lapping I was writhing with lust, but unable to wake up without a spirit within. The spirit continued to devour all the liquid emanating from the Bartholin's glands; the glands which are responsible for lubricating a vagina. The glands seemed to be working overtime because I had never ever been this wet before.

Juices were flooding out, and a yearning for climax was ever-increasing. My spirit couldn't help thinking of placing a finger inside my cunt. It wanted to feel the sensation of being filled, even if it was with the spirit's finger. Still, it decided against it for obvious reasons. It seemed like just a few minutes, but the dream sequence went on slowly and for most of the night. Before the night ended, the spirit gave me a mind-blowing orgasm.

Do you understand what that means? We ate ourselves to climax in an altered state. We ate ourselves! And we tasted better than anything we have ever licked off our own fingers, straight from the fountain to our mouth. Feeling the slickness as it gently cascaded down our throat is something we will never forget. But I digress.

Having decided against potentially hurting me by fingering my virginal pussy, spirit Mira decided to give me what might be the best cunnilingus I will ever experience. The spirit pushed my legs high in the air even raising my brown ass cheeks off the bed. It then spread them wide and placed my ass under its thighs, giving it total access to every inch of my nether regions.

It moved its mouth closer to my labia, took in deep meditating inhalation, and placed its full mouth over me. It completely covered my vulva from clitoris to perineum. The tongue began darting slowly at first. It flattened and licked. It relaxed and licked. It made its tongue into a 'U' shape and glided up and down the length of the labia. It let out moans and I just lay there in bed moving uncontrollably at the sexual tension the spirit had created in me.

As spirit Mira was eating me out, I somehow in my deep sleep managed to massage my own breasts. I pinched and maneuvered my nipples in a way that added so much more pleasant to the rape of myself.

It felt so damn good, and as it licked and sucked and slurped, I just moved my hips up to reverse everything it did. As we got wetter and wetter and saliva dripping from our mouths, we moved our heads from side to side uncontrollably. It felt so good. It felt exceptionally great, like nothing before and maybe nothing ever again.

As we approached orgasm, the lines between real and corporeal seemed to blur. Our body was shaking, but we felt everything we did to us. I began moaning louder and louder. The chance that someone might hear, became a real possibility.

As the intensity of the developing orgasm grew, the look and taste of the virgin liquid changed as well. It became a bit saltier, and instead of clear, it was more cloudy. We forced our crotch into the face of each other to amplify the feelings. The tingling grew strong, and the build-up of tension was causing our bladder to be affected. The desire to pee was getting as strong as the desire to cum.

As the orgasm approached, the walls of my pussy tightened, and the clit started to throb. Again and again, I drove my pussy mound deep into the face of the Spirit. I froze in place and pushed out my pussy hard against the chin of spirit Mira. I came trembling and let out a moan that sounded more like pain than pleasure. But it was definitely pleasurable. It was so strong spirit Mira immediately returned to my body and I woke up screaming "Fuck, fuckkkkkk!"

The bedsheets were wet, I was now naked, and my nipples and clitoris were throbbing in unison; they throbbed to the rhythm of my heartbeat. What I experienced was just a dream and couldn't have been a reality, or could it have been? Maybe the image of me, lying naked on my bed, pussy widespread as the wallpaper on the lock screen of my iPhone, was proof enough it was real...

Thank you to Thakur46 for all your help in editing this fantasy.