An Outlet for My Obsession Ch. 01

Story Info
I find an outlet for my kinky obsessions. Written for women.
3.1k words
4.48
6.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how I got myself into this situation, but I don't want to get myself out.

The afternoon ended up being hotter than predicted. My basement apartment stayed cool most of the time, but on a day like this air conditioning is the only answer. Unfortunately, that was something I didn't have.

I took a drink of water and went back to work. I write technical manuals for an engineering firm. You can imagine how interesting that is. I had spent most of the afternoon proofreading, and now the combination of heat and boredom were taking their toll. I leaned back in my chair and looked out the half window that faces the sidewalk. it was dark in my apartment so I could watch the foot traffic without being seen. Nice place to live for a voyeur.

I decided to clock out early and do a little self maintenance. It had been a while since my last relationship and the dryspell had gone on too long. There was only so many times you could jerk off before you get pussy crazy. Jerk off is what I had to do today, however, so I slipped out of my tshirt and shorts and sat back in my chair, left hand slowly pulling on my balls, right hand gently pulling my cock up and down, feeling it harden in my hand.

I was thinking about this girl at the office. I say girl, but she was probably in her early 50s. She was a little heavy but I've recently started to fantasize about the big girls I had dated. More than anything, I love to eat pussy, and the best pussies have thick, soft lips and plenty of padding all around. There's nothing better than burying your face between two soft, fleshy thighs and sucking the juice from her sweet pussy. Fuck, I was really turned on now, gripping my cock at the base and using the other hand to stroke up and down, feeling the sweat from the afternoon dripping over my balls. I closed my eyes as I stroked my throbbing cock, pulling harder now and using my thumb to slip over the tip. Thinking of fat pussy was definitely working, judging by the slick drip of precum down my shaft.

My eyes closed, I stroked harder, tightening my grip and feeling the sweet sting of pain up the underside of my cock as I began to abuse it. My lips imagined flattening against the office girl's fat pussy as she lowered herself down on my face, riding it backward so she could watch me jerk off. I could taste it, the juice flowing out of her beautiful hole and down my cheeks and my nose nuzzling her pink-brown asshole. It was so real. The taste was so good. The smell of her girl cum and her smooth asshole was too much. I leaned all the way back in my chair, throwing my legs over the sides and pounded my cock. I could feel the cum boiling up in my balls. I grunted as I gave my dick one more jerk and started to pulsate. Shit, I should have grabbed a towl. It was too late to stop. My cock erupted, spurting thick strings of cum onto my hands, my chest, my face. I gave one last grunt as I milked it and layed back, spent.

WHen I opened my eyes, I almost fell out of my chair. There, right at the window, kneeling to pick up a dropped coin, was a woman, thick and curvy. She looked in the window and we locked eyes, hers growing wide as she took in the sight of me. Stark naked, softening dick in my hand and a ridiculous amount of cum splashed across me. I heard her draw in a sharp breath and stand up quickly, walking on.

Shit. I'm probably going to get evicted because of this. I headed to the bathroom for a shower, cock still twitching as it touched my thigh.

I came out about ten minutes later, and as I headed across the room to wipe down my chair I saw something peaking out from under the door. It was a small slip of paper with something written on it:

I liked what I saw. I want more.

Beneath that, a scribbled phone number. I felt a little movement in my balls and stared at the paper. I guess I didn't need to be embarrassed. She really liked the show. Is this what I've been looking for?

I debated whether to call or text. Not sure what I would say, I decided text might be and easier way to start a conversation. I typed in the number.

>Hey, I just got your note.

Nothing. I laid down on the bed and waited. Maybe she was on the train or just sitting down in her office. I closed my eyes, ready to dream of that thick pussy.

The phone buzzed.

>yeah. i guess i got a little too into it and didn't see you there.

>probably

>I didn't think anyone could see. My apartment was dark.

I felt some of the blood start to flow into my resting dick as I read the texts.

>i would have gotten a towl but at that point there was no going back

>up to my cheek. actually, when i showered i found some in my hair haha

I wasn't sure how far I should go into this. I didn't even know her name yet.

>umm...i have pretty specific taste...

Fuck it. I went for it.

>i'm obsessed with oral

>on her. i love eating pussy. i could do it for a living ;)

>mmm..what is that?

>yeah i would love that.

>i'm D. i'm glad we had a chance to meet today.

I set the phone on the bed and looked down to see my now hard cock aiming skyward, ready to go. Sorry buddy. I need some sleep.

------------------------------

The phone vibrated against my thigh, snapping me awake. I looked at time: 1:30am. I swiped to my messages and saw what I was waiting for: a text from K.

>yeah. so what is this related fetish i've been waiting to hear about?

>to have your pussy eaten yes ;)

>i like where this is going...i'm getting hard by the way ;)

>you want a pic?

>yeah. you've seen mine but i haven't seen yours ;)

The phone went silent for a moment and then buzzed to life. i tapped the notification. She had the fattest pussy I had ever seen. It looked like a juicy peach. The photo was a little dark, but I could clearly see that she was spreading her lips open and her fingers were glistening with juice. i could see the soft folds of her lips and a glimpse of her stomach peeking down into the frame. Tucked between those glorious lips I could barely make out her pink clit, slick with juice too.

>fuck yeah...my mouth is watering ;)

I snapped a picture of my throbbing cock, eager to please her

>so......about this fetish...

My cock was throbbing. I noticed precum dribbling out and snapped a picture to send her later.

My precum was getting thicker now and had dripped all the way down to the base of my cock. I took a close up and sent it to her.

>the pic is my answer ;)

>just tell me where to come and i'll be there as soon as i can

She texted her address. About a 20 minute drive. I pulled on a tshirt and shorts. I didn't bother with boxers because I was dripping like crazy and I figured she would want to see the wet spot.

I rang the door bell and all was quiet for a moment, then my phone buzzed with a message.

I opened the door and took a deep breath. I almost couldn't believe this was happening. I was still fairly hard and my balls ached to be emptied.

The bedroom door was slightly open and I could see a faint light spilling out. I pushed the door open and saw her. As thick as I was dreaming about, with a sexy round stomach and what looked to be an amazing fat ass. She was leaning back against the headboard of the bed, legs spread, fingers gently exploring her dripping pussy. I pulled my shorts down and my throbbing cock bounced free. She bit her lower lip and opened her legs a little wider. She had some public hair, not too much, not too little. It was smooth and dark and looked delicious.

"I've been playing while I've been waiting."

I looked down to see her phone set forward between her legs. My dripping cock was on the screen. She purred a little and then motioned for me to come closer. I walked to the edge of the bed and she turned her body toward me. Her fat tits hung heavy over her stomach and I noticed how hard her nipples were. I couldn't wait to taste those.

She scooted forward, her legs off the side of the bed. She leaned back on one hand and slowly rubbed the tip of my cock with the other. She was close to me and as she talked I felt her warm breath on me. Slowly, she began to wrap her fingers around my shaft.

"Is it weird that I get so turned on by the veins?" she asked, running her tongue over her top teeth as she leaned in even closer and ran her fingers over the bulging veins, then down my cock to cup my balls gently.

"They are so hot" she breathed.

"Your fingers feel so good," I replied as she pushed my cock up with her other hand and slowly massaged my balls.

She pressed my cock to her face, smelling the tight skin.

"I love how it smells" she whispered as she took a deep breath. "I was kind of hoping it would still be sweaty" she purred and then giggled.

She cupped my balls and squeezed. It took me by surprise and I pushed forward a little, squeezing the muscles around my cock and making it bounce up, brushing against her cheek.

"Are you sure you have enough left for me?" she asked, with a whisper.

"Not sure it will be as much as this afternoon but I'm sure you are getting me filled up again."

She pivoted around and laid back against the headboard, beckoning me onto the bed. I got on my knees in front of her, my cock pulsating toward her.

"You really played with your cock hard today. I've never seen a guy jerk off so rough before." As she spoke, her eyes drifted to my dick and she shivered.

"I don't always, but sometimes when I really need to get off I abuse it." As I talked, I reached under my cock and slapped the bottom, and she took a deep breath. I heard a wet sucking sound and looked down to see her middle finger slip between her lips.

"I'm so fucking turned on" she purred. "I want you to stroke it".

She pushed herself down to the middle of the bed on her back as I straddled her, feeling her soft folds against my thighs. As I did, she continued to finger fuck her dripping hole and moan. I briefly caught the scent of her pussy and closed my eyes, imagining the feast.

"You'll probably want this" she said, grabbing a bottle of lube from the nightstand and popping the top up. I held by cock at the base while she dripped the lube over my cock head and let a generous amount run down the sides. It dripped down over my balls and then onto the soft fold between her tits. Something about that turned me on even more.

"Take it slow. I want to enjoy this." So did I. I kneeled over her, using my right hand to wrap around my cock and slide slowly up and down the length. The lube slipped and dripped over my fingers onto her tits. I didn't touch my balls yet. Just a slow one-handed stroke up and down. I looked down. She was pinching and twisting her nipples, using the lube that had spilled on her to play with them.

"Fuck", she whispered as she dipped her fingers back into her pussy. "I bet your mouth is watering." I moaned and started to stroke a little faster. She took her fingers from her dripping pussy and put them in my mouth. It was my first taste and she was so sweet. I sucked her fingers and inhaled the amazing smell of her juices. My stroking pace sped up yet again.

She reached up and started playfully teasing my balls. "How much are you going to cum, do you think?" She pulled on them with a little force and sighed. "I love cum".

"Do you want me to get rough with it?" I asked, knowing the answer would be yes. She moaned her approval and pulled harder on my balls. "I know you wanted to get closer this afternoon so maybe I should just do that" I said. I walked myself on my knees up her body until my legs were over her shoulders, my ass cheeks resting on her warm, fat tits. I stroked my slippery cock slowly in front of her face, the tip just an inch or so away from her nose. "You really are a dirty boy" she whispered.

Now it was time to abuse it. I grabbed the shaft hard and pulled the skin tight with one hand and then slapped the underside with the other. She jumped at the wet spanking sound and grinned. "Does it hurt?" she asked. "A little" I replied, giving my cock another hard slap. "Good" she said.

"Mmmmmm. That is such a fucking turn on." She reached behind me and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling them apart and massaging them as I switched between spanking my cock and stroking it.

I was starting to feel the sting but kept going. Her eyes were wide and fixed on my dick, watching it pulse and quiver as I abused it. Her fingers gripped my ass deeper and I felt the tip of one of her nails brush my asshole. I could feel her breathing quicken under me and the smell of her juicy pussy filled my nose.

She looked wild as she grabbed at my dick, pulling it hard. "I want to fucking tear off your cock" she panted as she started smacking it and pulling the skin tight over my shaft. I was red and on fire. I was going to be sore tomorrow but the pleasure was worth it.

"I'm about ready to cum" I whispered as she spanked me. She grinned and I moved backward. She spread her legs wide and then her pussy lips. She was so wet she had dripped down over her asshole and a puddle of pussy juice had made a dark wet spot on the bed sheet. This was almost too much to take and I squeezed my cock to keep from exploding.

She used her fingers to open her ample lips, pulling them apart so I could see her swollen clit nestled at the top. Her folds were shiny and pink, and I briefly thought about what was waiting for me after I gave her my cum.

"I want every fucking drop of your cum baby. I want my pussy covered. I want my lips sticky white."

"Ready?" I asked, grabbing my balls in my left hand and gripping my pulsing cock with the other.

She spread wider and I pushed her legs back against her tits so that everything was open for me.

I grunted and thrust forward, feeling my cock squeeze and shake. A thick white stream of cum erupted from my cock. The first shot hit her clit and splashed upward into her pubes. I groaned again and the second shot fired directly between her lips and onto the opening of her delicous hole. Another pulse and her pussy lips were coated milky white.

She cried out. "Milk it...every drop" My cock was throbbing hard in my hand as I looked down and saw her as spread open as she could be. Everything exposed to me. "Fuck!" I yelled as I pulled hard on my cock. One last thick ribbon squirted out and splashed her tight brown asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm...........fuuuuuuuccckkkk". She let out a low moan and shuddered. My cock slowly stopped pulsing in my hand as shiny white drops of cum dripped into her holes. She began swirling her fingers around, pushing some cum inside and giggled. "You know the deal" she said. "It's my turn."

I looked down at her pussy, glistening with juice and cum, and then bent down slowly to take a first taste. This was going to be amazing.